Ruthless

By Tikagrant6

Megan is a girl who's in need of rough wild sex..She was wild untill she met Luke...a rich billion year.. More

The party
The guy
getting prepared
getting naked..
The sunshine
his touch
The kitchen counter
getting to know luke
The shopping centre
The punishment
The punishment continues
A kiss to the forhead
Luke's Car
The livingRoom
breakfast
I love you Too
In the club
The shower..
The Trip
Call's
The Airport.
business bitch .
she's Gone
back to Luke's mansion
his Tongue
The morning.
Luke's party..
New York
the lambo arch back
obsession
meet Adam
grabbing breakfast
get ready
home with Adam
update
weird position

Luke's Office

33 2 0
By Tikagrant6

After we arrived at his work place we had our coffee and was off to our office, he held me up like any Barbie doll and whispered in my ear,come and see me"
I blushed and walk away.
I was feeling very lazy my mind was on Luke so I decided to visit his office I entered without knocking, he was surprised to see me,he looked very worn out I went under his desk...rubbing my hands against his manhood.
Climbing on him I started sucking on his neck
I could feel the bulge through my dress I wanted to have him right here in his office but that would be inappropriate because I'm a very loud screamer. ..
But before i stop I ensure that there was a hickey left on his neck. .
I stopped reminding him that he has a lot of work to put in tonight...
I kissed him on his lips leaving him stranged in his office..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
454K 37K 18
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
693K 37.3K 53
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.7M 9.6K 4
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...