First Position | Kehlani

Par PUSSYFAIIRY

Kehlani x Karrueche #1 in KehlaniParrish (Sept. 2018) Plus

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

18.

2.3K 96 36
Par PUSSYFAIIRY

Karrueche.

We decided to leave early so right now all of us were packing our things.

"I can't believe we have to leave early just because of some jealous females." Jurnee rolls her eyes as she drags her suitcase in our room.

"I know but I promise we will do something when we get back home."

Kehlani walks out the bathroom brushing her teeth. I checked the time on my phone and it was 4:00.

"So what's gonna happen with your phone?"

She shrugs and walks into the bathroom. Dylan was still in their room making sure they had everything. She came back out wiping her mouth.

"They turned my phone off and when we get back I gotta get my new one." She explains, I nod.

"I should've listened. If it wasn't for me we wouldn't be in this mess."

Jurnee gets up from the bed and walks out closing the door. Kehlani pulls me off the floor and makes me look at her.

"This ain't nobody's fault boo. Them bitches is just crazy aight? Ima beat somebody's ass when I see them."

I laugh pulling her face towards mine. "I love when you talk crazy."

"Only for you baby."

She kisses the corner of my mouth and holds me tightly. I didn't want her to let me go.

"We gotta go." Dylan says knocking on the door.

I take a deep breath pulling away from Kehlani. She smiles and rubs my cheek.

"Let's go."

***

TheShadeRoom: Wow #Karrueche was really showing some stuff huh? #Roomates

I sigh as I scroll through the disgusting comments. They were all horrible like they said they would eat my ass and things.

TheShadeRoom: #ChrisBrown had some things to say

ChrisBrownOfficial: I bet her ass was wishing she was wit me now.

ChrisBrownOfficial: Ain't shit like this happen when we was together.

I lock my phone and stare out the window. Now everyone was going to think of me differently. None of this would had happened if I was single and not in anyones way.

I loved Kehlani more than I loved Chris, it's crazy. She's showed me many things and I thank her for it everyday but this isn't what I want or need. Being in a relationship only makes things harder business wise.

"This nigga Chris is wlyin'." I look over at Dylan shaking his head laughing.

"Dylan." Jurnee smacks upside his head.

"Oh my fault Kae." He quickly apologizes locking his phone.

Kehlani was watching a movie on Netflix with her headphones. I doubt she heard anything. I lay my head on her shoulder which she kisses before taking out a headphone.

"You fine boo?"

I nod. "I'm okay. Just ready to get in my bed and sleep for eternity."

She laughs. "I knew yo horny ass was still tired cause I put in work."

"Shut up." I laugh hitting her arm.

Did I really wanna leave her?

***

"Ah welcome back Karrueche. I would ask how the trip went but..." Jacob trails off as we unload the jet.

"I'm not up for the jokes Jacob." I say sternly waiting for my guards to finish loading the car.

Jacob puts his hands up in surrender. "Fine. How are you guys?"

"We're fine." Jurnee replies back sending him a polite smile.

"You're very pretty. Are you at all in modeling or advertising?"

Jurnee looks at Dylan smiling. "Um no. Right now I work at Micheal Kors."

"Here's my card. I would love to work with you someday." He hands Jurnee the card and she takes it.

"Wow thank you so much."

Kehlani had her head on my shoulder while holding me from behind.

"Don't stress this baby. Everything will be okay." She whispers in my ear.

"I hope." I whisper back. "I love you."

"I love you more. I'll call you once I get my phone okay?"

"Okay."

We share a small kiss and hug before she leaves with Dylan and Jurnee. I get inside the car with Jacob and the driver takes off.

"I seen Christopher had something to say. He's always instigating." Jacob shakes his head.

"I knew he was going to have something to say, he always does. Even when it doesn't invovle him." I roll my eyes.

"Karrueche maybe you should take a break from relationships. I'm not saying stop talking to Kehlani but just be friends. There's drama in everyone."

"I've been thinking about it but I just can't. I love her too much to leave her Jacob. Sometimes I dream of life without her and it's so abnormal."

Jacob sighs grabbing my hand. "Sometimes the best thing in life could be the worst. Think about it Kae. None of this would have happened if you wasn't with her. Cassie wouldn't be jelly, you wouldn't have fought her and she wouldn't be stalking you. You guys would still be close friends."

I nod slowly removing my hands from his and look out the window.

I have to do the right thing for Kehlani and I. She'll thank me sooner or later. I know she's going be upset but it's for the best.

An hour later, we pull into my house where paparazzi is swarmed. My bodyguards get out and opens the door for me.

"Who leaked the pictures? Was it Kehlani?"

"What were you thinking when you took them?"

"What did you think about Chris's words?"

"Move." My bodyguards pushed them away as I fished for my keys.

I unlocked my doors and closed it. I slid down the wall feeling the tears fall down my face. I sobbed louder as I heard the paparazzi still calling my name while my bodyguards threatened them.

Everything was wrong. First it was Chris and now it's Kehlani. It's not entirely her fault but she took the pictures. If she never took the pictures nothing would have happened.

A few minutes later, I get an unknown facetime. I hesitantly answer it and Kehlani's face pops up.

"I got my- what's wrong Kae?" She quickly says in concern.

"Can you please come over? Sneak into the back. Paparazzi is here." I say softly wiping my eyes.

"Yeah I'm on my way."

I get up and walk into the kitchen. I grab a wine glass and take out some Hennessey. I pop open the bottle and pour a lot in my glass. I lean against the counter sipping the drink.

I slip off my heels and walk upstairs to my bedroom. It looked the same way I left it. I put my glass down and strip out my clothes before putting on something more comfortable.

"Kae?"

"Upstairs!" I yell.

I hear her footsteps getting closer and closer until she's in view. She was looking good or maybe I was just horny.

"You had me scared. What's wrong?"

"Are they still out there?" I ask.

She shakes her head sitting on my bed. "Nah but they left your bags in thr house."

I nod grabbing my glass again drinking more. "We need to talk. Please don't interrupt just let me talk okay?"

"Aight."

I close my eyes taking a deep breath before looking back at her. "You know I love you dearly, nore than anything but Kehlani I don't think this is going to work out."

"Wait what?" Kehlani chuckles.

"Don't say anything. I got out of my last relationship to leave the drama but it seems like it follows me. I want the best for us and right it's not. I know this isn't really your fault but you did take the pictures."

"Kae you act like I knew they was going to take my phone and leak the pictures. So you leaving me?" She raised her eyebrow.

I look everywhere but at her. "We're better off friends. Maybe it will help us focus more."

"Wow okay. Fuck it."

"You don't have to be rude Kehlani." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

She looks at me like I'm crazy. "Yo you leaving me over some shit I didn't do. I understand the last shit you went through but I'm not like that Kae. I loved you and still do."

"Lani I love you too and always will but this is the best. I can't have anything else happening."

"We was just fine a few hours ago and now you telling me this bullshit?!" She yells causing me to jump a little.

"Kehlani stop."

"Stop what? I'm speaking my fucking mind Kae!"

"Stop yelling!" I become overwhelmed and fall to the floor. "Please don't yell at me."

This happened before. Before Chris and I broke up. He would always yell at me but he never put his hands on me. I hated when people yelled.

"Boo I'm sorry. I'm just pissed right now." She bends down and pulls me into her lap.

I continuing crying as she kisses me and repeatedly says I love you. My eyelids slowly felt heavier until I fell asleep in her arms.

Sorry guys.

Kehlani and Karrueche has officially broken up.

Two updates in one day! I'm on a mothafucking roll.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

52.1K 1.2K 107
@iamlucascoly just liked your picture Highest rank: #1 in dearra may2018 #2 in amberh may2018 #2 in dk4l may2018
49.1K 473 74
Law and order svu 2 female detecives in love , smut , lesbian , lbgtq :)
37.6K 786 13
A random series of short stories centered around Kehlani Parrish.
1.5K 109 13
Vampire Loreen x fem!reader