Forever Mine (Jastin)✔️

By blondemccann

Sequel to --> Always mine They've had a long journey together from up to down. Now the future holds for them... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Me and Justin
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Characters ask
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Characters answers
For the Zustin fans
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue (part 1)
Epilogue (part 2)
Epilogue (part 3)
important.
Epilogue (part 4)
Epilogue (part 5)
Epilogue (part 6)

Chapter 36

1K 98 112
By blondemccann

Jason's POV (💥pressing a vote button won't kill anyone but make me smile so please if you haven't voted go back and vote pleaseeeee💥)

"So tell me about yourself," I fake smile at the guy sitting across to me which happens to be Elijah.

"Well, what do you want to know?" He asks looking around a bit.

"Focus pretty boy, I'm talking to you." I snap my fingers to get his attention.

He wasn't even pretty or cute he just had some giant big blue eyes that everybody fell for. And if I'm not mistaken I think my fiancé did.

"Um, I'm twenty, I'm in college and I'm studying medical for being your future doctor." He laughs thinking his lame joke was somehow funny. I didn't even laugh just gave him a straight face to look at to.

After I shut the door on his face he kept knocking and banging on the door. Drake so happens to be mad about it so he opened it up. I wanted to kick his ass but for the sake of my son watching me I didn't and matured like the adult I am.

"So when will Justin be home?" I roll my eyes because he kept asking this question over and over again and I kept ignoring it.

"Where did you guys meet?"

"Well my family- I mean our moms know each other so they wanted us to meet." I give him a fake smile and brought my eyebrows up.

"Daddy your water." I hear Drake smiling handing me a bottle I asked him to bring one for me.

"Thank you bud, wanna sit on my lap?" He nodded happily, I picked him up settling him on my lap seeing Elijah feeling like a third wheel.

"Who he?" Drake whispers to me tugging my shirt.

"You don't know him?" I whisper back fixing his blonde hair. He shakes his head looking back at him then at me. "You opened the door for him a couple minutes ago."

"So who's he?" I chuckle rubbing his hair with him telling not to do that.

"So who are you? Are you Justin's brother?" I chuckled hearing that coming from Elijah's mouth.

"Well actually I'm his fiancé and this little handsome sitting on my lap is our son." I send him an evil smile seeing his eyes go wide, you could see how red he looked. As he was about open his mouth Justin's voice came from the front door making smile even more.

"Jason I got the book you wanted, but since when do-" he gets cut off when he says who's sitting in the living across from me and Drake. Elijah stands up but when he sees Justin no words come out of his mouth.

"Jason, I can explain." He rubs his forehead looking towards me.

"Daddy stay?" Drake whispers into my ear snuggling close to me. I was about to answer him but Justin does it anyways.

"Drake go to your room please." He whines going up and down on my lap but Justin gives him glare to stop. He slides down to walk away but I stop him.

"No, why does he have to go when clearly his dad is cheating on his own dad?" Okay that didn't sound so right. He opens his mouth to talk but I close his mouth with his lips between my fingers. "I don't get it, I have blue eyes but okay maybe my eyes aren't perfect as his but I have the face of an angel and he looks like a donkey." I point towards Elijah seeing his mouth dropped looking at me.

"I'm not a donkey you-" I bring my hands up to stop his talking. "Save it for someone who actually cares because I clearly don't." I look behind me seeing Drake already standing there watching this whole go down.

"Drake, son can you come here please?" I wave my hands towards him, he slowly walks up to me being really innocent looking. I kneeled down towards him handing him a kit Kat. "If I give you this can you go?" He nodded quickly and smiled taking it from me. He smiled happily walking away. I stood up again looking towards Justin and Elijah talking to each other. I cleared my throat looking towards them with crossed arms. Inside I was blowing up but I didn't want to show that donkey that side of me.

"I seriously don't know what's going on here but I think I should leave because I don't date snakes and liars in my life." Elijah spits out his words making a turn to the door as he was about to I pin his fragile body against the wall.

"Who are you calling a snake and a liar, huh? Because clearly I don't see Taylor Swift around here, I could easily snap your neck right now." I grab his throat pushing my hands towards him making him choke.

"S-stop p-please!" He coughs holding my hands to get them off.

"You didn't answer my fucking question!" I shout to his face and hit his head on the wall.

"Jason, bae listen to me please let him go. We can sort this out. I promise I didn't do anything, please just hear me out," Justin whispers wrapping his arms around me from the back. I once in my life listen to him pushing the fucker on the ground with a huge kick on his stomach he coughed out blood still not standing to get out of the house.

"What are you waiting for? An invitation? Get out of my fucking house!" I growl to pick him up but he quickly stands up running out of the house like a chicken which lost his head. I take a deep breath and slide down on the ground with my back pushing against the wall.

"Jason, look at me." I hear Justin's voice with his fingers going up and down my cheek.

"You were the only good thing I was looking forward to when I came out of there but now I see that I lost you too." I sniffle and pull his hand away from me.

"Hey hey, you didn't lose me. I'm right here."

"Then fucking explain that!"

"I w-will, you need to calm down we have two kids upstairs that are probably wondering what's going on." He sighs sitting down on the ground right in front of me.

"Stop and tell me already." I roll my eyes getting impatient.

"Um, I went on a date with him." I scoffed hearing those things come out his mouth. "Wait, wait my mom made me I swear she did. I didn't even want to do it, bae."

"So if your mom told you to sleep with him you would because you know your mom told you to." I mocked his words.

"Can't we just forget about it?" He frowns rubbing my arm slowly.

"I can't believe you got your dick sucked by someone else." I pull away his hands from me standing up and ignoring him.

"Jason, I never gave him my number. We just went out to eat something that's all." I shake my head not having it.

"Daddy, daddy look!" I hear Cailin jumping up down and holding something in her hand, I hear a gasp from Justin. I look closely to her seeing her holding...a knife. The knife that I knocked out of Justin's hand a couple of hours ago.

"Oh my gosh," I hear Justin's whispering holding his mouth with a terrified face. Cailin wiggles the knife in her hand making things worse.

"Baby doll, look at me do you wanna play a game? Hhhmm? How's that sound?" I smile up to her kneeling down seeing her nod but still holding the knife close to her.

"A game Jason? Really? Our daughter is about to get-" I cut Justin's whispering as I wave my hand.

"Okay, if you win. You're gonna get this um," I look through my pocket to find anything useful to my luck I still have my M&M's left. "You get these M&Ms." She goes to jump up and down but I put my hand up stopping her. "You're ruining the game baby doll."

"Sorry daddy."

"No, don't be let's try this again put the knife down that is your hand okay?" She shakes her hand still holding it. "Don't you want to win?" She nodded. "Then start by putting it down first okay?" She sighs looking at the knife then at the M&M's in my hand she slowly puts it down. "Now the next task is for you to run in my arms but not slowly, I want really fast." I chuckle seeing her running to me hugging me with all the might she got. I look to see Justin crawling to the knife and picking it up fast. "Good job," I give her the M&M's she takes the red ones and starts eating them. "How about the other colors?"

"Taste yucky."

"But they have the same taste." She shakes her head only picking up the red ones again. Justin has the same thing when eats M&M's. He only eats the red ones. I've told him many times that they all taste the same but no he wouldn't have it and now he's rubbing it on our daughter.

I wanted to scold her for picking the knife because it was very dangerous of her by doing that but then again it was my fault for throwing it. I needed to work on my parenting more.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I hear Drake running down the stairs towards the kitchen.

"Daddy here!" Cailin yells out to him he comes out of the kitchen looking here but then shaking his head.

"Other daddy." We need to work on these names because I'm gonna get confused.

"Yes, baby what's wrong?" Justin comes out of the bathroom fixing himself, Drake quickly runs to him saying something I can't understand.

"Daddy done." My baby doll whines seeing no more red M&M's left in my hand.

"Hey try the others, at least the brown ones."

"No they look poops." She makes an 'ew' face wiggling out of my arm and going down. I opened my mouth to say something but then caught her before she could escape from my hold. She screams playfully trying to break free from me.

"Cailin listen to me you can't go and pick up knives they're dangerous okay?" I hold her up asking her. She whines not liking how I'm holding her. "Can I get an okay?"

"Otay." I smile putting her down.

"Close enough."

"Jason, can we talk?" Justin sighs, dragging my arm. "In private please."

I didn't want to do it at first but then I gave in and nodded following him into the kitchen. "Why did you pick the kitchen?"

"Jason, please focus please." I didn't give a reaction only sat down on the chair quietly. "Can't we just forget about what happened? I'm never even gonna see him again." I shake my head cracking my fingers.

"No, and you know why?" He shakes head making me scoff. "Because of the secrets in this house, Justin. The secrets are killing me."

"I told you why I did it."

"I mean the other secrets," I tapped my fingers on the table waiting for the answers.

"I can't tell you." He frowns looking away.

"Why? I won't judge. Come on." He sighs lowly sitting down beside me.

"Do you want me to bake some cookies? I've got chocolate chip your favorite." He grins quickly changing the subject. He went to stand up but I quickly grab his arm.

"Justin at least tell me what that ring on your finger means to you. Can I at least know that?" He looks at his left hand spotting the ring, he sniffles wiping his nose.

"Fine you want to know so bad I'll tell you. I worked at a part time job as a waiter in a restaurant a couple of blocks away from here. And my other job was picking up those garbage things at a damn hospital." I raised my eyebrows being a little bit shocked. "And you know what else? I couldn't even pass my classes so what I did was quit also because of the kids because I couldn't even see them for a single minute whether it was my jobs or studying so I had to." He was on full tears after telling me he quickly stood up running out of the kitchen going upstairs. I decided to give a few minutes after going towards him.

---

I knocked on the door softy hearing Justin's sobs, I don't even know why he's crying. My baby is so sensitive about everything and anything happening.

"Babe?" I call him sitting on the edge of the bed. "Can I have a look at your beautiful face?" I ask rubbing my hand in his hair, he was facing the other side.

"I look all ugly."

"No, you don't look ugly you're just really skinny." I tease him, he chuckles making my heart warm up. I roll over to the other side seeing his eyes closed and his nose is all red. I grab his nose pulling it a little making him open his red teary eyes. "I could never look this beautiful when I cry." I fake frown towards him.

"You're not funny, Jason."

"I know that is why I'm hoping Drake will be." He rolls his eyes playfully shifting on the bed. I take my chance to pull him closer to me and tangle our legs together. He didn't pull away he just puts his head on my chest. "You know that I think about it. You've had worst jobs."

"No I haven't." He mumbles out.

"Yeah, you have. You only don't remember it because I made you fired by your job. Remember that cranky old man who had this small restaurant on our block and you wanted money so bad so he made you wash the toilet." He whimpers pushing into my chest. "I remember once coming to that place seeing how he was, I think he just hated you because he never gave any of that job to the others I'm just saying." I laugh for a second remembering the memory. "I told the guy your cleaning sucks so he fired you. You didn't talk to me for a whole week but it was all worth it." He pulls his head away punching my arm.

"Is that supposed to make me better?" I shrugged sitting up.

"You know me, I always like to put out a good memory." I pull him into a big kiss. "Baby boy listen to me I'm talking seriously right now because once again I made you fire by those jobs and second I don't want you working anymore and third you already agreed to this for a month so there is no going back okay?" He nods pulling me into a hug.

"Oh by the way tomorrow is Valentine's Day so I wanna do something special for you." I pinch his cheek. "And something else, I don't want anymore guys coming here because I'm back and your ass all mine again. They just have to wait till I'm gone again." I shrugged as Justin sent me a glare.

"Don't say that." I grab his cheek making him do a duck face.

"I don't blame them you're beautiful and everything a man wants but too bad your mine and going to be officially be mine in a few months."

"Monfes?" He asks as I still hold his face in the duck face mood. I nodded pulling him into a kiss as I was gonna throw my tongue in the kids come in running around.

"Daddy! Daddy safe me!" Cailin screams playfully running into my arm I wrap my arms around her seeing Drake jumping on me making us almost fall off of the bed but Justin holds on to me before anything could happen.

"Babe, you gotta stop jumping on people." Justin scolds Drake making him sit on his lap.

"I wonder where he got that from?" I tease him glaring at Justin for a second then pinching Drake's nose making him giggle.

"Daddy I hungry." Cailin whines going to Justin with Drake holding Justin tightly. "My daddy," he whines making Cailin push him off of him. "Why don't you both go and sit at the dinner table and I'll bring some yummy food huh?" Their eyes both light up, stand up and run towards the door.

"We need to work on these names I get confused sometimes." I speak out after minutes seeing Justin stand up.

"Well they could call you papa." I fake laugh quickly shaking my head.

"I feel old when they call me that."

"Papi?" I decline again. "Reminds me of the JLO song. Never gonna happen." He shrugged not really caring.

"Will figure this out later, I gotta go feed a family." I nodded seeing him walking out of the bedroom, suddenly remembering that I'm part of the family too.

---

I was correctly changing the channels to find something to watch and something appropriate because Drake was right next to playing with his toy cars, he was using my legs that was on the table for a ground for the cars to race on. It tickled a little but I didn't mind. "Wrooom....wrooom!" I glance at Drake seeing him making noises then at the tv screen. I sigh out of boredom putting the music channel on. Ariana Grande starts playing making me raise my eyebrows.

"Hey, it's showing Ariana, your daddy loves her." I grin looking at Drake but he's too busy playing with his cars. I shrugged playfully and watched the music video.

"Anytime I'm alone, I can't help thinking about you
All I want, all I need, all I see is just me and you."

Well this an old one because she dropped out this song 'everyday' years ago...

The starting was good it was just showing her singing and showing her face, then it showed a couple that kept staring at each then the shit dropped they were making out on top of a car. I got a little scared but then this was Ariana she never really had a sex music video out before. As I was thinking it showed up another couple that were lesbians making out, that shit scared me I went to change the channel for my child's sake but it didn't work.

"Damn, remote." I whisper under my breath. Suddenly the door opens up relieving Justin with Cailin coming inside the house. I looked at the tv screen seeing the music video wasn't getting any better it was getting worse. Drake suddenly glanced up to the screen.

"Ew! They are doing what you and daddy do!" He giggles but gagging at the same time.

I'm done with my life.

I throw the remote at the screen making the tv turn off in a flash. I gulped standing up making Drake whine loudly.

"Oops, sorry bud." I bit my bottom lip seeing Justin and Cai coming our way.

"Hey guys, look what I got." Justin shakes a box making me curious of what it is. He opens it up a little kitten steps out. I roll my eyes and groan in tragic.

"You've got to be kidding me, baby not this again."

"What happened to the tv screen?" He totally ignored my sentence and started his own.

"Um."

"Well?"

"I was uh trying to change the channel and it wouldn't...change?" That came out as a question more then a good sentence.

"I'm not gonna paying for a new tv, Jason.

"I didn't even ask for a new tv." I throw myself on the sofa putting my legs on the table again.

"Try not to break the table, okay?" He smirks kissing Drake's head then picking up Cai.

"Are you calling me fat?" I gave him a glare. He shakes his head ignoring my question.

"What do you babies think we should name her?" He sits down on the couch asking.

"Kylie!"

"Princess!" They said at the same time, making me feel a little weird because Drake said 'Kylie' out of all names.

"Cute names but I was thinking about Adriana," he sighs looking at the white kitten. I just hope he doesn't drop dead crying his eyes out.

"I like that name I think it suits her and dad has a lot of memories with that name." I smile seeing Justin smiling at me a little but quickly wiping his eyes. They both nodded liking the name. "Babe? Can I please talk to you for a second?" I whisper, giving him a little wave. He walks up to me I take his hand lacing them together then going to a room near by.

"What's up?" He asks still holding my hand.

"Did you know Drake watches Keeping Up The Kardashians?" I sit down pulling him into my lap.

"Uh, yeah. I know and it has to stop." I nodded agreeing with him.

"Any thoughts?"

"Well it's kind of my fault, I kept watching it every time he was beside me. He kinda got obsessed with Kylie Jenner." He bites his lip and plays with my hands.

"About the tv screen." He tries to get up from my lap but I pull him back down. "Um it was showing the everyday music video and Drake so happens to be beside me..." he gasps shaking his head.

"Did he see anything?!" He whispers loudly.

"No..." but he bumps his shoulder to mine. "Seriously..." he crosses his arms not having it. "Fine, he saw a bunch of people making out that's all." I grin awkwardly knowing that I'm laying.

"The music video is about sex, bae I'm not believing you. You should be more careful."

"It's not my fault that I've never seen the music video, she always had nice clean ones." He rolls his eyes waving me off and getting up.

"Just be more careful okay?" I nodded and pouted a little.

"Come on, I wanna go show Adriana our home." He quickly walks out of the room making me lonely. I groan loudly not liking the idea at all, I throw my back on the bed.

---

"Daddy! Daddy me next!" I glance as I was laying on the couch seeing the kids playing with Adriana with Justin right beside them. I scratched my chin going back to watching Riverdale.

"Okay but be careful not to drop her, okay?" I hear Justin telling them, I couldn't even focus on my damn show. "Bae?" I hummed looking towards him. "Don't you want to touch her?" He grins showing me his beautiful white teeth.

"No thanks, I'm good." I bluntly said going back to watching the show.

"Why doesn't daddy like Adriana, dad?" Cailin asks quietly but I hear her loud and clear.

"He's not a pet person," I scoffed shifting on the couch.

"I don't like cats and you guys shouldn't either, they're stupid and lazy." Cailin gasps quickly coming towards me.

"Daddy, Adriana could hear you." She whispers to me I feel her eyes get watered up.

So emotional like his father.

"You're right....I'm not sorry." I laugh picking her up putting her on my stomach. As we were laughing I hear the doorbell, I quickly give a look at Justin he stares back at me.

"I get it! I get it!" Drake shouts running towards the door.

"Well aren't you gonna get him and the door?" Justin asks, nudging his head towards Drake.

"You do it I'm too lazy." I hug Cai into my chest, she lays on my chest as I kiss her cheeks.

"Drake, don't open the door, I'm coming." Justin shouts going towards the door. I smile rubbing Cailin's back slowly. After minutes I hear Justin's voice.

"Mom?" I suddenly felt a bad feeling go through my stomach.

-------------------------------------------

Finally updated ayeee!

I wanted to breakout the drama but oh well 🤐

Thank you so much for the support and votes babes.

-Nazanin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.3K 17
In which a boy dies in his own house but his soul stays. Cover: jennerid
76.7K 3.2K 59
CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION [BOYXBOY] Jason McCann and Justin Bieber were once happily married. 5 years to be exact. During the third year, they wer...
59.5K 3.3K 23
In which Jason McCann teaches his best friend how to make a boy love him. Cover by: @/BADXSSBIEBER
562K 14.1K 130
Jaxon: smart, nerdy kid. Never in trouble. Shawn: annoying, rude, sarcastic kid. Always in trouble. Opposites attract, right? (DISCLAIMER: i wrote t...