What a Girl Wants | ✔

By Jesseybaby

Nicole, a.k.a skinny legs or virgin pants, was never really into Lucas Anderson. The guy who scored with ever... More

Chapter One - How it all began...
Chapter Two - Ringtone man!
Chapter Three - Tonight we gonna be...
Chapter Four - There she goes...
Chapter Five - On the court and now you're playing...
Chapter Six - Defeat and giving in...
Chapter Seven - You lost me??!!?
Chapter Eight - You got me...
Chapter Nine - Getting closer...
Chapter Ten - Driving you crazy, it's my little game
Chapter Eleven - Teasing game, make you break and give in
Chapter Twelve - Split second of realisation...
Chapter Thirteen - Just shut up and kiss me!
Chapter Fourteen - Virgin pants
Chapter Fifteen - Cocky but lovable
Chapter Sixteen - The forest, the car and at school, does it matter where?
Chapter Seventeen - Finally told someone
Chapter Eighteen - Why do I confess these things?
Chapter Nineteen - Someone's happy...
Chapter Twenty - Deep thoughts.
Chapter Twenty One - Show me how much you missed me....
Chapter Twenty Two - Birthday sex
Chapter Twenty Three - She's in the draw....
Chapter Twenty Five - I knew it wasn't wise to fall for him...
Chapter Twenty Six - Cheesecake is a girl's heart life saver
Chapter Twenty Seven - Wish you were here...
Chapter Twenty Eight - You got it bad
Chapter Twenty Nine - Two is better than one...
Chapter Thirty - Could a girl ask for anything more?
Epilogue - Mine for good, and our extra trouble!
Secret Chapter
Authors Note

Chapter Twenty Four - The Science block

118K 1.2K 176
By Jesseybaby

Chapter twenty four – the science block

I ran as fast as I could. Slowly the anger fell from my grasps as I started over taking people again and again. I even passed Nicole twice. I was completely cooled down when I finished the laps. I all but collapsed onto the ground breathing heavy and closed my eyes when the sun became to irritating.

'over run much, what's up?' a voice asked next to me and I opened my eyes to see Nicole sitting their stretching her legs, it looked like a promising position to.

'I was getting it out of my system'

'physical exertion?' she smirked and I rolled my eyes.

'you could say that'

'it's for the best'

'I can't believe your actually making me do this'

'if I remember correctly it was you who told me while we were in the middle of doing the thing you wanted us to stop doing'

'don't fret baby, I was speaking irrationally'

'no you weren't'

'okay so I was thinking...,kind of straight...'

'kind of?' she scoffed and I rolled my eyes. I sat up yawning a little.

'I can't take it back can I?'

'nope' she smirked turning a little and I caught the flash of her underwear. I sucked in a sharp breath and forced myself to look up.

'what's wrong, Lucas? Can't handle a little pressure?' she teased standing up. I stood up leaning closer to her. I could feel her breath on the base of my neck.

'my hand is going to become my best friend' I whined and she laughed walking backwards grabbing her bag. She bent keeping her legs straight. Oh damn, I cringe looking away. I didn't need this. We had only just started our week without sex.

'damn, that is one fine ass' a guy said to my left. I turned glaring at him.

'she's taken' I grumbled and he rolled his eyes but continued to look as he grabbed his stuff. A few guys stared at her ass and I smirked. They knew that for now they couldn't touch her...but I could.

I grinned picking my bag up and walked over to Nicole. Most of the guys watching. She broke conversation with the girl who said goodbye and walked away. She turned looking up at me biting her lip.

'yes, Lucas?' she asked and I looked around making sure every guy was watching. Check!

'oh you know, nothing' I started casually leaning back on my feet and then somehow stepped closer to her.

'oh really?' she asked as if knowing my plan.

'you're still coming over tonight?'

'yep and I have my cute little dress picked out'

'no dresses'

'why? Easy access?' she teased and I got even harder. Okay this was going to be embarrassing to walk away with. Luckily my bag could block it.

'you could say that' I put my hand on her waist and she raised her brow. I shrugged innocently and she rolled her eyes. I moved my hand down pushing her against me and I squeezed her ass. She looked up at me putting her hands on my chest.

'Lucas...' she started but didn't finish. I heard a few annoyed whines and I smirked.

'sorry, couldn't help myself from touching my girlfriend'

I emphasised the words and heard some more groans and my grin got bigger. Nicole rolled her eyes but grabbed my hand pulling me with her.

'you have basketball practise right?' she asks on our journey to freshen up.

'...y-yep' I stuttered and remembered I didn't. I was going to take it back when I remembered the meeting in the science room. That would at least be a good cover right?

'want me to wait?'

'you can go home with Martha...if you want'

'I don't mind waiting'

'it's cool Nicole, go home and help your mum'

'really? You don't mind?'

'not at all as long as you're at my house by seven'

'and not a second later' she turned pulling me against her as she pushed herself into the wall. I put my hands on the wall and looked at her; she bit her lip tugging on my shirt so I moved closer to her.

'I can't deal with this' she murmured making her lips look incredible inviting.

'hey I gave you the option to take the deal back'

'I have enough to survive the week'

'you like it slow?'

'and deep and passionate' she teased and I could feel myself hardening against her thigh. I folded my bottom lip into my mouth to halt the moan.

'break it up, you two' a voice said to our left and we both looked to see Mrs. Jackson standing there waiting by the girls shower room entrance.

'are you telling me I should break up with my girlfriend?' I asked and Mrs. Jackson rolled her eyes.

'no I am not, Lucas. I'm implying that you separate'

'yeah see that implies the same thing' I said smirking. She glared at me.

'get off her or I'll rip you off'

'okay but one thing first'

'what-'

I didn't listen to her. I just leaned forward brushing my lips against Nicole's. Nicole pushed her head forward pushing her tongue into my head. I moaned into her mouth and then someone pulled on my shoulder. I pulled back smirking. Nicole blushed looking at Mrs. Jackson by my side.

'sorry' Nicole said looking at me quickly before walking inside.

'keep your hands to yourself'

'I was using my lips'

'keep your...lips to yourself'

'they are. They're on my face aren't they?'

'you're a smart ass, Lucas. You're lucky you're good at sports or I'd fail you'

'great to know Mrs. Jackson'

'whatever' she called walking into the girls shower room. I shook my head walking the ten metres to the boys shower room. Once inside I grabbed out my clothes and headed to one of the shower cubicles and started showering.

When I finished I pulled on my jeans and shirt. I tried to dry my hair some more as I walked out. Twenty minutes had passed but yet still all the boys were still in here. Excited talk radiated the room and it didn't take a genius to know what it was about.

'Courtney is mine for the taking this year' Patrick said when I sat down on the bench near him and Mathew. I shoved my towel and gym clothes into the bag pulling out my phone.

'you have like fourteen bets that you've got it this year' Mathew said boosting his friends ego. Yeah right, does he have any idea how hard it is to score with Courtney? Even I didn't bother with her, she was too hard. Rumours were that she was still a virgin but she'd done some things she wasn't so proud of.

'I know, hey what about you Lucas?' he asked both turning their attention on me.

'I'm not playing' I answered looking down at my phone, no messages.

'why not? You always play'

'if you didn't remember but I have a girlfriend'

'oh...you know she's in the draw right?'

'do you think I'm that fucking stupid?' I glared at him and his eyes widened.

'sorry....it's just...some shit went down-'

'you know?'

'I may or may not have inside information'

I jumped up pulling him with me. I pulled him outside tugging my bag along with me. I checked no one was around and looked at him.

'tell me'

'um...well Carl had the genius idea to watch her you know...to see if she really did sleep with you...'

'I did' I informed when he looked like he didn't believe I had.

'I know you did. Kyle told me'

'Kyle told you?'

'yeah. He said that you had told him and then Martha had told him and isn't Martha Nicole's best friend?'

'yes'

'well the word is that Nicole was put into the draw by Carl'

'no shit Sherlock'

'no I mean he knew the rules and he knew that you'd slept with Nicole but he put her in the draw anyway'

'serious?'

'dead...also turns out we get anonymous bid saying that Carl will sleep with Nicole'

'what?'

'yeah shocking right? We have no idea who it was but when we looked into it all theories pointed towards Mathew...but Mathew told me he never would give an anonymous bid'

'so you don't know who it is?'

'no idea but Mathew has a few theories of his own'

'and they are?'

'that maybe Carl got someone to do it for him'

'are you saying-'

'that's exactly what I'm saying. Carl is in this for himself and no one else. Honestly if I was you Lucas, I'd be watching my girl. Carl has his ways of doing things and if doesn't get his way...'

'I know, I know. I mean Carl, really? He was always...'

'nice...supportive...there for you...he actually acted like he gave a shit?'

'yeah that' I stepped shocked to be hearing this. Carl wanted Nicole. This explained so much.

'look Lucas, I'm sorry I never told you before, it's just I assumed you knew she was in the draw and I didn't think you needed to know the rumours'

'of course I need to know the rumours'

'I know that now'

'well thanks anyway, Patrick'

'no worries...so this weekend, you coming to the party?'

'do I have a choice?'

'I guess not...well I'll see you there then?'

'yep, thanks again'

'it's cool, if you need anything else you know where to find me'

'yeah, bye'

I watched him walked back inside and I leaned against the wall stunned. Carl, the Carl I knew was after my girl. After all I told them, he could have at least had the decency to tell me he liked her. I can't believe Carl would do this to me.

It explained why Nicole was still in the draw and it explained why Carl wasn't so fond of me anymore. I guess I knew now. But just how long could I keep this from getting to me and ripping him to pieces?

I guess we'll find out shortly.

Nicole's POV

I showered quickly and shoved all my smelly gym clothes back into my bag. I turned to see that most of the girls were still in here, half of them not even dressed yet.

'so hey Nicole, got anything planned for tonight?' Jackie asked and I looked up at her. I smiled sitting down on my seat. No point leaving now without anyone and I knew Lucas would be taking his time. He was probably still showering for all I knew.

'ah I'm going to Lucas's at seven but nothing before that'

'you and him are getting pretty serious' Louise said next to her. I rarely talked to these girls but they were there if I ever needed someone to partner up with or talk to in gym or science. They were nice girls and they were best of friends too.

'yeah' I said smiling to myself remembering what he said to me on my birthday. Those three words made my heart leap and then in the next second those same words had spilled from my mouth. For a second I was scared that I didn't mean them but now without a doubt, I most definitely meant them.

'you were only just officially over the weekend right?' Jackie asked pulling on her tank top over her bra. I nodded biting my lip thinking about our weekend...activity.

'yep'

'well I think it's safe to say it's obvious that something's been going on for longer. No one can say they're getting serious when they've only been technically going out for what...three days?'

'two actually and yes'

'yes?'

'can you keep a secret?' I asked standing up and they nodded eagerly. I looked around, thankful we were in the corner and not many girls were standing near us.

'he was my first' I whispered only loud enough for them to hear.

'what?' they asked in unison leaning closer.

'he was my first'

'oooh that is so sweet' Jackie cooed clutching her heart.

'that totally is. When?' Louise asked and I noticed they were keeping their voices to a serious minimum.

'a month after school started' I said quietly as I strained my brain to remember the exact date. God damn it!

'oh so nearly two friggin months of sex with the sex god himself?' she whisper yelled and I laughed.

'you could say that'

'god, you are so lucky' she whined sitting down. Jackie laughed rolling her eyes pulling on her denim shorts and zipped them up.

'I know' I sighed dreamily thinking about him sweating as he hovered over me.

'but I must admit it's hard to see Lucas hooked on one girl. What makes you so special? I mean not to sound like a bitch but seriously' Jackie whined and I smirked opening my eyes.

'I don't know but...he already said it to me'

'said what?'

'no? He did, didn't he? Oh my god' Jackie squealed getting other girls attention. Louise shushed her and then asked her what I meant.

'he already told Nicole he loves her' Jackie sighed happily and Louise looked at me mouth wide.

'okay it's official, ladies Nicole is now the luckiest girl in the world' Louise declared to the whole room. I blushed looking at the floor, letting my hair fall in my face. Why did I have such a big mouth?

'yeah we know, she has Lucas. Stop rubbing it in' someone whined and I got a few glares when I looked up.

'oh hush up, your man is out there somewhere' Jackie said zipping her bag up and standing up straight. Louise grabbed her own bag pulling me with her.

'why won't he come after me then?' another girl whined getting a few yeahs from the other girls. I rolled my eyes. Why were they so caught up in one guy who will wait around for you for forever? I just so happened to find mine...in the unlikeliest places.

'get over yourself' Louise grumbled pulling me out of the room. Jackie followed excitedly. We had another five minutes until the bell rung, so we headed for the cafeteria. I sent Martha and June a joint text telling them where I would be.

'so...first things first...you love him back right?' Jackie asked when we rounded the corner.

'I do' I said and I smiled wide. Saying to someone else other than my parents was nice. I just wish that maybe it was Martha and June not Jackie and Louise. But I guess they asked and I told them. I'd tell Martha and June later, maybe this afternoon.

'oh this is so sweet. Hey you girls want anything while I'm in line?' Louise asked as we entered the cafeteria.

'just a coke' Jackie said pulling me to their table. The place was empty except for the few students eating and talking on their spare [spare is a free period in Aussie].

'you don't want anything Nicole?' Louise asked backing up to the line, which was non-existent.

'no, I'm fine' I smiled sitting down and pulling out my phone as it beeped.

*sorry babe, hanging with Kyle. Sorry. Luv u!!! :)* - Martha.

*skipped school with Nathan. Dad took my car away from me...sorry* - June.

*don't ask how I joined the convo. But I'm 2 wrapped up to pick u up. Soz Nico* - Nathan.

I laughed rolling my eyes. I looked up at Jackie hopeful.

'hey Jackie, would you be able to give me a lift home?' I asked and she yawned nodding.

'sure, I don't mind but I'm not leaving school until four'

'that's cool. You're going to the library right?'

'yeah, I'm sure Louise is coming too'

'cool, thanks Jackie'

'no worries'

I texted back to them saying I didn't need a lift and started up a conversation with Jackie until Louise arrived. We started talking about their chemistry assignment. I nodded saying a few things but I wasn't really paying attention until Louise cursed loudly.

'shit' she jumped up grabbing her bag.

'what?' Jackie and I asked in unison furrowing our brows.

'I left our work notes in the class room'

'oh shit, you better go get them. I have to go and meet Natalie at the library' Jackie said checking her watch. She stood up grabbing her bag.

'what are you gonna do Nicole?' Louise asked as I stood up grabbing my own bag.

'I'll come for a walk I guess' I shrugged following Louise. Jackie made a quick escape and almost ran out of sight. We walked pretty slowly and eventually I found myself at the main door of the science block.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

J + J By Miss_Durst

Teen Fiction

778 56 47
COMPLETE Two lovers. Deeply in love with each other. Will they confess their undieing love for each other or not? Jose, Jesse's older brother, soon...
78 0 14
Samantha had always been the new girl, moving from place to place as her parents pursued their careers. When she started her senior year at a new sch...
138K 3.6K 9
They have been best friends for eighteen years. Life happened and they lost touch... Seventeen years later, family and fate decided to give it anothe...
61.1K 1.3K 43
"One day I'll be able to convince you that the only girl I could ever possibly be in love with to no end is you. But until then, I'm going to keep sa...