Best Friends With Benefits©

By iiamdreaaa

Naomi Clark is everything a guy could want, she's beautiful, nice, smart, and the head cheerleader of the tea... More

The Party
The Kiss
The Talk
The Hot Guy
The Accident
Confessions
Confusion
One Big Mess
Benefits
Drawing With Troy
The Date
Jealousy
Troy's Party
Secrets, Secrets
Guilty Feelings
Special Memories
So Close
The Cliff
N/A -Good News!!!!!!!!
Naomi Finds Out (part 1)
Naomi Finds Out (part 2)
Going Dancing
The Truth
Tears & Heartache
Candle Light
Good Bye Old Life
New School New Me
Happy Birthday Naomi and Liam
Drunken Sex & Chances
Pregnancy Scare
I'M PREGNANT
Betrayed & Angry Pregnant Woman
The Hospital (part 1)
The Hospital (part 2)
Graduation/Prom
5 Years Later(Epilogue)
🌟Bonus Chapters 🌟

Ex-Best Friend

4.9K 88 35
By iiamdreaaa

Holly P.O.V

It's been a two weeks since Naomi found out about Troy and I've been trying to talk to her. That day when she came back from wherever she was, she would not talk to me or Troy. I get why she doesn't want to talk to me but she needs to hear my side of the story. I've been calling, texting and even going to her house so I could talk to her but she just doesn't want to talk to me.

I sadly walked to my locker and opened it putting all my books in it. I was at school and was going to my last class which Naomi had the same class. I walked to class and when I got in there she was sitting down talking to Liam. I sat next to her and she moved to another seat. Students started to fill the room and there was only one seat left and that was next beside her so I took it.

She looked at me with hate in her eyes and scooted away from me. The teacher came in and started teaching the lesson. Half way through the lesson I tapped Naomi's shoulder but she ignored me. I tapped her shoulder again but she slapped my hand away. I took out a sheet of paper and wrote down something.

Then I balled it up and through it at her but it hit her face.

"What the hell is your problem can't you see I'm trying to learn!" she yelled and everyone including the teacher looked at her.

"Miss Clark please leave, your disrupting my class." Mr. Burke, our teacher said.

"But she threw a paper ball at me." Naomi yelled back.

"Well both of you can leave my class then." he said and Naomi grabbed her stuff and stormed out them room. I grabbed my stuff and followed her.

"Naomi please wait." I said rushing after her.

"Leave me the fuck alone Holly I have nothing more to say to you. You are nothing but a back stabbing two timing whore." she yelled in my face.

"But Naomi I'm so sorry please forgive I'm your best friend." I pleaded with the urge of tears falling down my cheeks.

"Your not sorry at all. And your not my best friend. Best friends wouldn't do that to each other. Your not even my friend so stay the hell away from me, I hate you." She said and walked away.

I can't believe this. I Iost my best friend for good, she's never going to forgive me. I feel like throwing up so I run to the bathroom into the stall and throw up in the toilet. After throwing up two more times I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth out. Then I washed my hands and wiped my teary eyes.

But it was no use since more tears came down my face. I wiped my face again and walked out the bathroom and heard the bell ringing. I didn't feel like going to my locker so I just walked out the school and started walking home. Once I got home I saw my mom in the kitchen making lunch.

"Hey mom," I greeted her once I closed the door.

"Hey sweetheart I'm making lunch you want some?" she asked and I shook my head no.

"No thanks mom, I don't feel too good." I said and she frowned.

"Well go upstairs and get some rest." she said and I waved her good bye and went upstairs to my room. I put my bag down and laid down on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

____________________________________

Naomi P.O.V

"Mom I'm home." I yelled walking in my house.

I looked in the kitchen and no body was in there so I walked in the living room and no body was there either. So I set my bag down on the couch and walked upstairs in her room to see her sleeping.

I close the door and walked downstairs and wrote mom a note and put it on the counter. I grab my house keys and wallet and decide to walk to the park. It's really nice and sunny out so why not. I walk out the house and lock the door behind me and started on my walk. Once I get there I sat down on the bench and watched all the children play together.

I sit there a little more until I get up and start walking until a ball hits my foot. I picked it up seeing a little boy running my way. I look closely and see it's Trevor. When he sees me, he runs to me and hugs my legs and I hugged him back. I pulled away and gave him back his ball.

"Naomi I thought I would never see you again, I missed you!" he yelled giving me another big hug.

"I miss you to Trevor, where's your mom?" I asked and he pointed to the swings.

"Come on." he says grabbing my hand and guided me towards his mom.

"Mom look it's Naomi remember her." Trevor exclaimed happily and his mom smiled at me.

"Yes sweet heart I do remember her. How are you Naomi?" she asked and I smiled.

"I'm good how about you?" I asked and she looked at Trevor with adoration.

"As you can see I have this little angel so I'm doing wonderful." she said and I smiled.

"That's good to hear." I said and she nodded.

"Mommy can Naomi play with me?" he asked his mom and she looks at me then back at him.

"I don't know you would have to ask Naomi not me." she says and turns to me.

"Naomi can you please play with me?" he asks with his puppy doll eyes and I laugh a little.

"Of course." I say and he jumps up in excitement. He ran over to the swings and he sits on one and I swung him. After playing on the swings for a little bit, we go to the sand box and build a sand castle. Most kids started going home with their parents so there was only a little bit left. Then the ice cream man came and I bought me and him some ice cream.

After playing for a little bit more it started getting dark and Trevor was getting sleepy. I picked him up and carried him to the bench his mother was sitting on. I tried to put him in her arms but he was fast asleep and wouldn't move, so she suggested I follow them home. Once we got to their house which was cute by the way I followed her up the stairs to his room. She held open the door and I carefully set him down in his bed and covered him up.

I gave one last look at him and walked out his room closing the door behind me. "Naomi thank you for spending time with him." Trevor's mom said once I walked downstairs.

"It was no problem...."

"Lora." she said and I nodded.

"It was no problem Lora Trevor is a great kid." I  said.

"I know, just imagine him when he grows up." I said and she laughed.

"I know it's gonna be hard getting rid of him." I nodded at her understanding. Trevor is a good kid. When I have kids one day I want my son to be just like Trevor.

"It's getting late I should probably get going." I said looking at the time on my phone and she nodded. I said good bye and started walking home. By the time I got home it was dinner time so I just sat down and started eating my food with my parents.

"So Naomi did you have fun at the park?" she asked and I nodded.

"Well what did you do?" My father asked.

"I was playing with this adorable little boy name Trevor." I said and my mom smiled at me.

"You always loved kids Naomi." she said.

"I know I just can't help it their adorable and cute." I said and my dad laughed.

"Well don't have kids to earlier I don't want to be a grandpa yet, " he said and we laughed. Once we finished dinner my mom went to bed while me and dad cleaned the table and dishes. When we were finished I told my dad good night and went to my bed room. I took off all my clothes and put on a t-shirt and some shorts. I laid down on my pillow and fell fast to sleep.

_________________________

The next day I woke up but my eyes were still closed. Today was Friday and I just wanted to sleep all day. I felt someone was starring at me so I opened my eyes and saw Holly sitting on my bed with a sad look on her face. I jumped up and pushed her off my bed and she fell.

"What the hell are you doing here get out." I yelled and she flinched.

"No please Naomi I need to talk to you." she said and I shook my head no.

"No you don't I told you to leave me alone and never talk to me again, so get out of my house." I yelled but she still didn't move. 

"Naomi please your the only one I can talk to about this."

"I don't care get out of my house." I said pushing her out my room and down the steps.

"But Naomi I'm pregnant." she yelled.

"I don't care that's not my problem." I said.

"But Naomi you said you would help me through any and everything." she said crying but I could care less about her tears or her situation she got going on now. 

"That was before you stabbed me in the back." I yelled pointing at her.

"But Naomi I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have did that but I'm really sorry Naomi, I am really." she cried.

"Well it's too late to say sorry." I said and pushed her out the door and slammed it in her face. I knew I was an hour late to school and I didn't want to stay in the house all day by myself so I got dressed and walked to school.

Once I got there, I got my late pass from the front office and walked to my second period class. I walked in and handed my teacher my late pass and sat down. I took out my note book and started writing down what's on the board.

___________________________

Finally lunch had came around and I walked to my locker to put my stuff in it. When I closed my locker Troy was standing there looking at me. I quickly walked away but he grabbed my arm and pushed me up against a locker. 

"What the hell is your problem?" I yelled at him and his face softened.

"Naomi please talk to me I'm so sorry." he said and I laughed.

"Your not sorry because if you were you wouldn't have hurt me. I should have listened to Liam but all I did was defend you. Now I regret that and everything we did." I said pushing him out the way.

"But Naomi please I really need to talk to you." He pleaded.

"No Troy why don't you go talk to Holly I mean she is carrying a part of you." I said walking away but then I get grabbed by my neck and slammed into a locker.

"What did you say?" Troy asked with wide eyes.

"You heard me perfectly. Go talk to her." I said and he was about to slap me but Liam caught his hand and punched him in the face and he fell. I moved from the locker and stood behind Liam.

"If I see you lay a hand on her your ass is dead." Liam screamed and Troy just laughed.

"Oh please what are you her body guard?" Troy snickered he said getting up. 

"No but I'm her friend that protects from jack asses like you, who hit women." he said getting in Troy's.

"Oh really do something then." Troy said and Liam punched him in the face making him fall on the floor. Liam got on top of him and started throwing punches to his face. A crowd started forming and Troy flipped Liam over and started throwing punches at him but Liam covered his face and hit him in the jaw. Liam got up and started kicking Troy in the stomach.

I grabbed Liam and he stopped. I pulled him away from Troy and rushed him out the building. His lip was cut, making his mouth bleed, but other than that he was fine. He pulled out his keys and we got in his car and started driving away.

"Are you okay?" I asked once we were away from the school. He looked at me and nodded.

"Are you okay did he hurt you? Do you have any cuts or bruises?" He asked worried and I shook my head no.

The car came to a stop and I noticed we were at Liam's house. We both got out and he unlocked the door and we walked in. I followed him upstairs and he walked in the bathroom and got the first aid kit out the cabinet and sat on the toilet seat. I sat the kit down and got a rag and put some water on it and start dabbing his cut lip, but made sure I wiped his bloody mouth. He winced and I said sorry then started going slowly.

Once his lip was clean I put the first aid kit back in the cabinet. I just stayed in the bathroom looking at each other and out of the blue he stood up and gave me a hug. He pulled away and walked in his room. He took his shoes and I did the same. He laid down on his bed and I laid down beside him.

He wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled into him. I closed my eyes and soon I felt myself fall sleep in Liam's warm, safe arms.

I guess I have to tell my mom why I'm home from school so early, but she'll understand. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 11.4K 28
Charlotte has been best friends with Harrison for as long as she could remember, when Harrison leaves to pursue a career in acting, they eventually b...
30.1K 276 5
Carter has watched her with his best friend for years and fell in the love with her more every day. He never thought he had a chance with her other t...
482K 11.3K 12
What some people don't realise is the person you love the most can also be the person to hurt you the most. Charlotte Evans had been in love with her...