Intrepid - ChrisMD

Galing kay montanaxrose

Rose and Annie, two strong, fiercely independent girls. With wild dreams and open hearts, they find themselve... Higit pa

Prologue
I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
Curiosity

III

391 11 5
Galing kay montanaxrose

Rose

I laid down on the couch, spreading myself across Annie and Callum. Tobi and Chris were on the couch across from us and we were all watching some program on tv about wildlife.

"You know what I want?" Annie asked.

I hummed in response, ushering her to continue.

"Onion rings." I groaned, earning a smack on the leg from her.

"You've had onion rings like three times in the month we've been here!"

"What's your point?"

"I don't get it? What's the big deal about onion rings?" Cal asked.

"You don't understand. They're her homemade onion rings. They're the best onion rings you'll ever have." Annie said. "Chris tell her she has to make me onion rings."

"Why the hell would she listen to me?" Chris asked, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"Because you're both whipped for each other. Don't deny it I have receipts." I rolled my eyes and Annie shoved me off of her lap, making my legs fall to the floor.

"That's so rude." I stood up, brushing myself off. "Do you guys have onions?" I asked Cal, heading for his kitchen.

"Probably in the bottom of the fridge." I grabbed everything I would need and began to prepare the batter.

I felt a pair of eyes on me, turning around to find Chris leaning against the counter. "May I help you?"

"No, just watching."

"Take a picture, lasts longer." I mumbled.

I saw a flash and I turned to him, seeing him smirking at his phone.

"Christopher you didn't."

"Oh but I did. Annndd, post." I felt my back pocket vibrate and I took my phone out.

'@chrismd10: a wild Rose in her natural habitat pic.twitter/btyevw161./ehahdGWA'

"You're annoying."

"You love it." I went back to focusing on my onion rings, making sure they didn't get too done.

After I served them up on a plate, I grabbed one and handed it to Chris, who just opened up his mouth for me to feed him.

"It's like you're a child." I joked, feeding him the snack nonetheless.

"Holy shit." He said after chewing the bite he had. I put the rest of the onion ring into my mouth, enjoying the flavor myself.

"These are so good." Tobi commented.

"Thank you thank you, I'm here all week." I joked, sitting down on the couch.

"Honestly marry me." Chris said as he popped another one into his mouth.

"You'd marry someone based on their cooking skills? You really need to sort your priorities." I mocked Ron from Harry Potter.

"First of all, never try a British accent again, that was shambolic. Second, do you rate Atom and Humber?"

"Do you breathe?" I responded.

"Then its settled. The wedding is on." We all laughed and continued to watch our show.

Throughout the rest of the evening, we turned on a football game, Liverpool V Arsenal, which was quite entertaining as Cal is a Liverpool fan and Chris is an Arsenal fan.

"Bets?" Tobi asked as the game began.

"Liverpool and Arsenal? Both teams are gonna lose." I said taking a sip of my tea, earning myself a light slap on the shoulder from Chris, causing a giggle to emit from my lips.

"She's got a point." Cal mumbled, and Annie nodded in response.

"Annie you don't know the first thing about football what are you nodding to." I called her out.

"Listen here let me pretend to know something to fit in." Cal laughed and threw a lazy arm over her.

I saw a slight blush creep on her cheeks and grabbed my phone, sending her a text.

To Annie: Get it.

She looked up at me and glared, to which I giggled.

"What's so funny?" Cal looked over and he peeked at Annie's phone, reading the text message and looking at me, a devilish smirk on his face.

"You're one to talk, Mrs. Dixon." Cal teased and I saw Chris' cheeks flare red.

"Enough teasing the girl now Cal, just watch the game." Tobi said.

So he did, but he kept his arm around Annie and I smiled at them.

After the game ended, at an Arsenal loss, Chris was a bit dejected, and Cal was sitting pretty on his high horse.

"I've never seen a game so intense." Cal commented, and Annie looked at me, making me remember last September.

"Rose has." She scoffed, and they all turned their attention to me.

"Care to elaborate?" Tobi asked.

"Last September. Arsenal and Chelsea played. Traumatized me." Chris threw his head back in laughter.

"That was a wonderful game." He said.

"Oh get in the bin."

"Both of you get in the bin." Annie interjected.

I stood up from my comfortable spot, going to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"Mind grabbing me one, Mrs. Dixon?" Cal called.

I rolled my eyes, getting a bit fed up with his teasing.

Nonetheless, I grabbed each of us a bottle of water and tossed him his, opening mine up and taking a drink.

"Coffee is so much better than tea." Annie said, sitting up straight in her seat.

"You're wrong. On every single level." Chris argued back. I sat down, pulling my feet under my body and enjoying the little argument going on.

"Tea is just leaf water!"

"Well coffee is just bean water, by that logic." I said, joining the argument.

"Thank you!" Chris said, happy to have someone on his side.

"Of course you two are on the same side." Cal commented.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" It was clear I was a bit fed up with his shit at this point.

"I just mean you two are always on the same side. Whether it's him taking your side or you taking his. You're both whipped for each other and everyone seems to see it except you two."

"We are not whipped for each other. If anything Chris is whipped for me." I said, now teasing Chris.

"What? I mean, no. You're more whipped for me." We argued like this back and forth for a few minutes before Cal decided to open his mouth again.

"Oh just make out already." I had decided enough was enough, and I looked to Chris, who was just biting his lip and looking at his lap.

I grabbed Chris' jaw, lifting his face up and leaning in, pressing my lips to his in a swift kiss.

I pulled back, noticing the shocked expression on everyone's face, Chris included.

"Happy?" I stood up, looking at Cal and then grabbing up my phone. "I'm going to be going now. Goodnight everyone." I left the apartment feeling confident, a smile etched onto my features.

I entered my own flat, setting my keys on the counter and feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I pulled it out, seeing a text from Chris.

From Chris: meet me in the parking lot in ten minutes?

To Chris: sure

I went to the bathroom, combing my hair out and smoothing my clothes.

For some reason, as I walked down to the car park, I felt nervous. I figured he wanted to talk about the fact that I sporadically kissed him, but I was still nervous.

I saw the blond leaned against his black Audi, his phone in his hands occupying him.

"Hello." He jumped slightly, looking up to meet my gaze.

"Hello." He mimicked.

"I'm sorry for kissing you." I blurted out, seemingly catching him off guard.

"Don't apologize, it was a nice kiss." I felt a blush creep its way onto my complexion. Chris slid his phone into his back pocket, and then he stepped forward, his hands finding my waist gently.

Instinctively, I rested my arms around his neck, our bodies a few inches apart.

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy the kiss as well?" Chris asked, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"I enjoyed it." I admitted, and he smiled, leaning towards me and closing the gap between our lips for the second time tonight.

His lips moved against mine in perfect rhythm, and my hands moved to his hair, playing with the soft blond locks.

After a few moments, we pulled apart, foreheads resting together.

"So what now?" I asked him.

"Let's just take it slow. See where life takes us. No need to rush into anything."

"I agree."

"Then until we're ready to confess anything, this can be our metaphorical Vegas." Chris said, causing me to laugh.

"Our metaphorical Vegas, I like that." I said.

"Me too. Now, I should say goodnight, before someone begins to miss you too much."

"Are you sure it's not you that's going to be missing me too much?" I joked.

"I can't promise I won't miss you, but I'll see you soon."

"See you soon, Christopher." He pulled me close and kissed me once more.

"Your kisses are addictive." He muttered. I laughed, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Goodnight Chris."

"Goodnight Rosie." I smiled at the nickname and began to walk back to the flat.

The smile never left my face as I entered the room, closing the door behind me.

"Spill the tea missy!" Annie called as soon as she saw me.

"I never kiss and tell." I said, smirking and starting the kettle.

"He kissed you again!" She exclaimed.

"I never said that."

"You're not denying it either."

"You're correct." She smiled widely and never stopped looking at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"Get married." She said.

"Shut up." I laughed.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

286K 3.5K 63
ataraxia /n/ "a state of freedom from emotional disturbance and anxiety" a sidemen and friends gif series #sidemen #sidemenimagines #eboys
7.9K 109 10
in which a girl falls for her best friends boyfriends best friend.
1.5K 29 17
Four guys, one girl, and a life changing bet.
710K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️