Mafia Man's Bid

By MsMissYouNot

As a child I used to believe in fairytales,that one day. A guy, A knight in shining armour will come and resc... More

Casts/Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 16

4.4K 110 6
By MsMissYouNot

Nathalia's P.O.V.

"Is everything alright?" I asked Harry.

"I'm not sure. Having an intrusion here at the mansion is new no one would even dare cross Alex." Harry stated.

"How about we make some snacks to ease our nerves." Harry suggested.

We went down to the kitchen. I sat down on a stool while Harry checked the cabinets.

"What do you want to eat?" Harry asked.

"Some chips would be fine."

He grabbed a bag of chips and sat down beside me. He opened the bag and offered me to get some.

I wonder if it'd be okay if I ask some questions so that I'd be more aware of the situation.

"Harry?" I called up his attention.

"Mmm yeah?" He looked at me while chewing.

"What do you really guys do? I mean I know that you're in a not so good business but what is it?" I asked.

Harry looked as if I asked something I shouldn't ask. He was hesitating.

"I think I'm not in the right position to explain that to you. I'm sure that Alex would talk to you about it soon enough." Harry said.

I just nodded in response.

"But know that we aren't that horrible  at least I know that I'm not." He chuckled lightening up the mood.

"Yeah you are you're a horrible cook!" I said laughing.

We just laughed in unison. I always felt at ease with Harry. I feel like I could always tell everything to him and he would just be there to listen.

"But hey seriously, What I'm showing to yoy right now is real. This is real. Okay?" Harry said getting serious.

"Uhmmm okay?" I said unsure of what he meant.

"Now eat you pig!" Harry laughed.

"I.am.not!" I retorted.

We just laughed happily. Forgetting the on hand problem.

Alex's P.O.V.

"Have you tried calling him again?" I asked Mason.

"Yeah I've tried a thousand times and he still isn't picking up." Mason said worried.

"Have you contacted the guys?"

"Yes they'll be waiting for us." Mason replied.

We arrived at the quarters.

"What happened to Simon?" Liam asked.

"He's missing and someone got the guts to intrude the mansion." I said.

Whoever that gut he truly had some guts to cross me.

But our major concern for now we need to know what happened to Simon.

"Can you hack in the system of the nearby cameras?" I asked.

"Sure can."

Liam started running a software checking all data of cameras surrounding the mansion.

"There's a suspicious looking guy near the gate of this house. He got off this car and walked up to the gate of the mansion."

"Can you zoom in the plate number of that car and check if you could see that guys face." I stated.

Liam started typing looking from one screen to another.

"I found something. Says here the car is not registered-"

"Fuck-"

"But I found the guy. He works as a spy for random people. He's a professional and quite popular in the deep web." Liam stated.

"Question is who hired him?" Mason said.

"Well I think I know who." I stated.

"Look there's Simon!" Mason said.

The guy was dragging a guy to the car. Then he drove away.

"Fuck he took Simon." Liam cussed.

Trace Simon's phone and that car.

"On it."

"Mason call Harry tell him to go here and round up the gang. We're going hunting." I said to Mason.

"I got it boss." Liam said.

Harry's P.O.V.

*riiiiiiiiinggggg*

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Alex wants you to come here at the quarters this instant." Mason said in the other line.

"I thought he wanted me to keep guard on Nathalia?" I asked.

"I don"t know he just asked me to call you and ask you to come here."

"Psh fine hold on I'm gonna check on Nathalia before I leave."

I went upstairs and carefully opened Nathalia's door. I slowly went in and saw her peacefully sleeping in her bed. I saw the windows opened.

Odd I'm sure that she doesn't usually open her windows since she easily gets cold at night.

I carefully closed it and untied the curtains.

I called Alex to tell him I'm on my way. Something feels so wrong but I can't exactly pin point what it is.

I arrived at the Quarters and headed directly to Alex.

"Why'd you ask me to come here. I thought you wanted someone to guard Nathalia?" I asked.

'I've located where Simon is. It's pretty risky that's why I needed you." Alex answered.

"What happened to Simon?" I asked.

Alex opened his laptop and played a video footage showing the gate of the mansion a man was dragging Simon until he placed Simon inside his car and drove away.

"Have you found the guy?" I asked trying to zoom in the video.

"Yes he was a hired spy."

That guy has some guts coming into the mafia's lair.

"Are we going to commence retrieval now?" I asked.

He nodded and he kept silent.

I went outside to see Mason having a cup of coffee.

"Hey man."

"Hey." Mason answered looking very bothered.

"Do you know anyone having grudges with Simon? I mean personally of course rather than being in a mafia and all." I asked.

"I don't know. I'm not sure at all." He answered.

"Everything's going to be alright don't worry." I said as I pat his back.

"Thanks man." He answered.

I know that sometimes they may fight over some petty things but they really look out for each other. They struggled growing up but then Alex's Father took both of them.

Alex's P.O.V.

If they taught that they already won well they are dang wrong. I'll still be the one who will have the last laugh.

"Boss we're ready to go."

"Okay." I replied.

I closed my laptop and took my jacket with me.

"Tell Harry to go ahead."

He just nodded and left.

Let the games begin.

We got into the cars and started following the tracker.

It lead to an old abandoned building near the docks.

"I have a bad feeling about this place." Harry said.

"Stay together." I said.

We went inside the building.

"This place gives me the creeps." Mason said.

We searched the building for the nearby signal.

"It's in there" 

We ran to the nearby door. They positioned surrounding the door then Mason kicked the door down while the other guys readied their guns pointing to whomever they may see behind that door.

*SLAM!*

The door broke and crashed down. We were all in a shock to see an empty room with Simon sitting in a chair with his mouth gagged with a cloth and he was tied in a chair unconsciously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.5K 51
Book two of Carlo. I think I've figured out why I always dwell on the pain so much; because unlike the happy moments, which are few in itself, the su...
1.6M 40.7K 55
"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not then I will be the one leaving him this...
1.2M 26.8K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...
4.7M 158K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...