Undeniable (Niall Horan love...

Por Nialls_Cute_face

Grace is like any other teenage girl, except she doesn't know who One Direction is. One day as she is shoppin... Más

Undeniable (Niall Horan love story)
POOL PARTY!!!
Figuring it out
A day at the mall
Broken Hopes
Lazy Day
Suprise Question
Date
Authors note:
POSSIBLY????
BACK

I'm sorry

86 3 3
Por Nialls_Cute_face

to those of you who are taking the time to read this I am sad to inform you that I will no longer be adding onto this story. I just don't have as much intrest in adding onto this book anymore and I don't even know where this story was going to go.

I'm sorry if I am dissapointing you, but on a note I will not be taking this book down. just in case one day I find something that could make this story more enjoyable, and also for the memories.

this was the first story I ever added on wattpad and has a pretty good amountbof reads for a beginner, but everytjing good has to end even if it was nowhere close to being finished.

Again I am sorry, but be looking forward ti a new booking being added on here soon. it is called beautiful, and is about a girl who loves one direction and has a rough life growing up. from that she selfharmed and one day she wins concert tickets and goes ti the concert with her best friend savannah. and that's all I have right now. I'm writing a few chapters ahead so I can update regularly and keeping ahead a chapter due to my bad habit of never updating.

so to end this I love every single one of you who has ever read this, and I really wished it wasn't ending but I simply don't know what to write anymore. love you all ♥♡♥♡♥♡

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.5K 229 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?
15 0 10
Going on a trip she could barely afford, Samantha's life hasn't been great. but when she goes to London nothing turns out the way she planned. She me...
51K 1.2K 29
Summer Hills isn't your average teenager. She was born to be a vampire, but she doesn't know. Her mother disappears, leaving her with her older siste...
917 22 12
Rose was broken. Ever since her sister had died she has been depressed, but also determined. Determined to live her sister, Alex's dreams. She has al...