Baby Horan (Niall Horan Fan...

Por sarah_998_

Scarlett Madeline Davidson was a regular 16 year old from Ireland. Her boyfriend Niall Horan had just auditio... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note

Chapter 21

3.8K 88 5
Por sarah_998_

"I'm sorry Scarlett. I was gonna tell you tonight but they came early." He says looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I know it's not your fault. But I really wish I would have known ahead of time." I said with a sigh.

"I'm so sorry." Niall says again pulling me towards his chest.

"I forgive you." I say and mean it.

"Positive?"
"Positive." He kissed my forehead and stood up.

"Now lets get ready for that dinner." He said and I mumble under my breath.

I really don't wanna go, I just wanna sit at home.

"Niall. I don't wanna go." I admit.

"Why?" He asks and sits back beside me.

"I just wanna stay at home and rest. I'm kinda tired." I say and lay back. He nods and kisses my forehead.

"Okay baby. I will go tell the others."

"Thanks." I close my eyes and hear him leave the room.

*Niall's POV*
I knock slightly on the door down the hall. Eleanor answers the door.

"Hey what's up?" She asks.

"Can you all meet me in the living room? Please?" I asked. She nodded and closed the door.

I walked downstairs and knock on Harry and Liam's door.

"Hey man." Liam said.

"Hey can we all talk in the living room?" I asked and he nodded.

"Sure."

I walk into the living room and wait for everyone. They all piled in and sat around me.

"What's up?" Zayn asked.

"Guys Scarlett doesn't wanna go tonight." I said and sighed.

"Why not?" Eleanor asked.

"She's tired." I said.

"Well then when are you gonna propose again?" Perrie asked.

"I am probably gonna do it tomorrow." I said and smiled.

"How?" Harry asked.

"Okay guys here's the plan." I said and explained the plan.

Everyone agreed and nodded.

"That's excellent." Perrie squealed.

"She will be thrilled." Eleanor said.

"I hope." I said honestly.

"She will be. It's very thoughtful. There is no way she could say no." Liam said and I smiled.

"Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it." They all nodded and smiled.

"We are more then happy to help." Eleanor says and smiles.

I smile back and stand up.

"Well everyone please help yourself to anything you like. I'm gonna take care of the plan and Scarlett." I said and walked towards the stairs.

"Can I go with you? Please?" Perrie begged. I shrugged.

"Sure. I'm just gonna grab my keys." I said and walked upstairs to my room.

I walked in and Scarlett was fast asleep. I grab my keys and walk back downstairs.

"Eleanor will you please take care of Elizabeth and Scarlett?" I asked.

"Of course." She said and smiled. I smile back and walk towards the door. Perrie walks out towards my car.

"We will be back!" I announce and close the door.

Perrie and I hurry in the car and head towards the store.

*Scarlett's POV*
Oh god. I hurry and jump out of bed and run towards the bathroom. I kneel down and puke my guts out. I hate this and this pregnancy is gonna be miserable. I finally finish and brush my teeth. I walk downstairs and nobody is around.

I walk into the kitchen and see Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Elizabeth, and Eleanor sitting around the table.

"Hey Scarlett." Eleanor said with a smile.

"Hi." I mumbled and sit beside her.

"Mama." Elizabeth coos.

"Hi baby girl." I whisper and kiss her forehead.

"Where is Niall?" I asked.

"Perrie and him went to the store." Liam said and I nod.

"When will they be back?" I asked.

"About one hour." Harry said and took an apple. I nod and stand up.

"I'm sorry guys but I really don't feel good. Elizabeth wanna come with mama?" I asked and she nodded.

"Eleanor?" I asked.

She looked shocked but nodded. We walked up to my room and sat on my bed.

"Eleanor can we talk?" I ask and turn on the tv. She looks at me, mouth open.

"Of course." She said.

I feel weird and I know she does too. I hardly ever talk to Eleanor, I'm more close with Perrie so I talk to her more.

"Do you promise not to tell anyone. I mean you can not." I said.

"Of course Scarlett. You can trust me." She says and I become nerves.

"Well I kinda think that Niall and I should try again and get married before the triplets come. But I don't know how to say this to him." I say and she smiles.

"Just think about it a couple days and ask him next week." She said.

I agreed and we talked some more.

~Hey guys I'm sorry it took me so long to update! I have been very busy but I didn't forget about you guys. I hope you guy enjoy this chapter and I will update soon. <3~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

197K 2.1K 35
Juliette Bonnet was sixteen when she found out she was pregnant, right after a break up with her first love Niall Horan. But what happens when Niall...
1.9K 38 23
Like many typical girls Becca aged 16 falls head over heels for the boy-band One Direction, but what she didn't know is that her life and their life...
117K 2K 22
I would have never have known things would of turned out like this. My name is Katrina and my best friend used to be Niall Horan. Just before he left...
103K 3.7K 49
WARNING: this story is being edited so that may mean MAJOR changes! Also understand that I was 14 when I started writing this soooo there's that Scar...