Lightning Strike

By Slytherins_Heir

Jasmine Potter. The twin sister of the "Boy who lived" was left to die in New York by her aunt and uncle as a... More

Oh no
You-
Explaination
I will kill you. Painfully

Family

1.1K 25 2
By Slytherins_Heir

Tmnt is not mine
7 years later

Jasmine
I sigh as I rap my hand against my hard stomach. Thanks to some mutagen I have green skin,traces of the turtle plastron and shell design on my chest and back that are harder than rock, the plastron thingy is tanish , and I can switch to human form. The thing is the shell and plastron are thinner that paper so all of my clothes still fit. I also have cat ears and a tail. That helps with my hearing and balance. I have cat like senses. I'm laying with my feet on a Raphs lap and my head on Leo's lap.  I feel someone put a blanket over me but I'm to tired to care. 

Mikey
I smile as I drape a blanket over my sleeping sister. Raph and Leo have fallen asleep too. I would prank them. But Jazz would wake up. And I value my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
204K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...