Unraveling Rosen | ✓

By -chanel

"He said he is scared of commitment, but he has tattoos all over his skin." The day Hazel Stevens moves from... More

Unraveling Rosen
01 | barre
02 | allegro
03 | ballón
04 | terre
05 | tour
06 | soutenu
07 | sauté
08 | elevé
09 | grand
10 | en arriére
11 | frappé
12 | brisé
13 | en dehors
14 | adagio
15 | en avant
16 | en dedans
17 | fondu
18 | l'aire
19 | devant
20 | center floor
21 | demi
22 | pas de chat
23 | assemblé
24 | beats
26 | en pointe
27 | sissonne
28 | la seconde
29 | chassé
30 | cou-de-pied
31 | ronde de jambe
32 | relevé
33 | en croix
34 | arabesque
35 | ballote
36 | developpé
37 | penché
38 | tendu
39 | glissade
40 | pas
Spin-off
Bonus 01 | Christmas

25 | derrière

120K 4.2K 980
By -chanel

2 5

d e r r i è r e

behind

Sven and Serenity took a lot longer than I thought. During that time Rosen and me managed to clean the entire kitchen, clean ourselves and have way too many make-out sessions on top of the kitchen counter or on the couch.

We aren't usually like this around each other. Rosen is very reserved most of the time and he doesn't like showing affection in front of anyone, he doesn't really like showing affection at all to be honest. He prefers to express his emotions through his words and little actions – like always asking if I'm okay, or always opening the car door for me, or always texting me good morning and good night.

He just isn't the type of guy to shove his tongue down a girls throat. Now he seems to do that a lot. I'm pretty sure we've kissed more in the past week than we've kissed during the entire time we've known each other.

Of course there's a possibility that this is what Rosen is actually like. Maybe this is how he behaved when everything changed in his life. When I think about the popular football players at home they definitely always kissed their girlfriends and wanted to let everyone know that a certain girl is taken.

Rosen is starting to act more like that as well.

But of course, I don't mind the kissing. Heck, he can kiss me whenever he wants. His kisses are literally like a drug to me and I'm ready to get addicted.

After what seemed like 4 weeks of waiting, Serenity and Sven came back, Sven carrying a bag of groceries. He places the bag on the kitchen counter as he starts taking things out of the bag.

"I wanted beer as well so I got a six pack," Sven announces. "Since you two don't drink, Serenity and me can just drink it and we'll try not to be too obnoxious."

Rosen rolls his eyes at his friend. "It would be better if you don't drink at all. Do you have any idea what alcohol does to your body?"

"One beer won't kill me," Sven slaps Rosen on the back as he cracks open the can of beer and gulps about half of the can before setting it aside. Serenity does exactly the same, she just doesn't gulp down half of the can.

"After about 20 years your one beer will add up to millions of beers. That can kill you."

"Chill, Rosen," Sven tells him. "I'm a big boy, I can take care of myself."

"Yeah, alright." Rosen mutters as he walks over to me, snaking his arm around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

I know Rosen isn't really fond of drinking in general, but I find it weird how he just snapped at Sven like that. If Sven wants to destroy his liver, it's his decision. Rosen can't tell everyone to stop drinking just because he doesn't like alcohol. I don't like alcohol either, but I would never tell Serenity or Saskia to stop drinking just because I'm around. Everyone can do whatever they want since at the end of the day, they're ruining their own bodies.

I push aside my thoughts as I look at all the ingredients in front of me. Thank God Serenity and Sven bought everything we need because we basically just threw away all of our ingredients by having a food fight earlier.

Finally after like an hour, we start making the pizza. This time I made sure we didn't start a stupid food fight and we actually managed to prepare the pizza normally. Once I put it in the oven, we all go back to my living room and sit down on the couch to watch a movie.

After arguing for ten minutes about what movie to watch we decide to watch Frozen. Since Serenity and me wanted to watch a romantic movie, and Sven and Rosen wanted to watch an action movie, we decided to watch Frozen instead.

"Hey, Rosen," Sven suddenly says. "Have you ever thought about playing football again?"

Rosen shrugs, "No, not really."

"Why not?" Sven asks him.

"I don't know."

"You should start playing football again," I tell Rosen. "From what I've heard you were really good and you shouldn't just waste your talent."

"Yeah, man," Sven adds. "Listen to Hazel, she knows what she's talking about."

"You two know that I wanna pursue dancing as my career," Rosen says. "If I start football again I won't have time to dance and that won't be great."

"But don't you love football as well?" I ask him. "If you love something, you will find a way to make time for it, no matter how busy you might get."

Rosen doesn't say anything after that. He starts picking on the skin around his fingernails, almost like he's a little boy and just got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to do. He looks so adorable I just want to pinch his cheeks, and give him a little kiss.

"I do love football," Rosen mumbles. "I don't know. I'll think about it, okay?" He turns to us, hoping that'll satisfy us, but it doesn't.

I just want Rosen to be happy and I know two things make him happy–dancing and football–so I don't understand why he'd just throw away one of those things, thinking he won't have enough time. I'm always super busy with school as well but I always find a way to make time for my favorite hobby–binge watching TV shows.

"Why did you even stop playing football if you're good? I'm guessing you were a quarterback and someone that good shouldn't waste their talents." Serenity finally says as well. She doesn't know what Rosen went through in the beginning of the year, which is why she seems so clueless.

"Life just got horrible. And yeah, I was a quarterback."

"Life's only horrible if you make it sound like that," Serenity smiles. "If you stay positive and fight through all the hard times in your life, everything will be fine in the end. No matter how difficult a situation might be, you have to find a way to persevere and you will find your happiness again."

My mouth slowly drops open. I never even knew Serenity could be so deep, but this just proved me wrong. Serenity usually stays very quiet when anyone around her talk about deep and meaningful stuff, so I've had the impression that she just doesn't care or doesn't understand. But I was just proved wrong.

"I'll consider it," Rosen reminds us. "But don't think by me saying this I'll actually be the quarterback again. I'm not the same person I was a year and a half ago. The quarterback in me is long gone and I doubt he'll ever return."

When our pizza was done we made sure to eat that while we finished watching Frozen. We didn't really talk much during the movie, we were so caught up in the story that we just ate the pizza and watched the movie in complete silence. Once that was done Rosen and Sven left, leaving Serenity and me home.

Now we just have to wait for Isabella to come home and then I can go to sleep peacefully and don't have to worry about my little sister being dead in an alleyway somewhere. I send her a quick message, asking when she'll be home. When the message is sent, I hear the front door opening and Isabella steps through the door, a bright smile on her face.

"How was your date?" I ask her as she walks over to the couch and sits down next to Serenity and me. She sighs, a lovesick expression in her eyes.

"It was wonderful, Graham is so amazing," she sighs. "We had so much fun in the amusement park and later we went to a small restaurant and had a lovely dinner. Graham insisted that he pays for our food and we just talked for like three hours and go to know each other."

I furrow my eyebrows. "He didn't try anything weird, did he?"

Isabella shakes her head. "No, he was a true gentleman. He just dropped me off and gave me a little kiss on the cheek to say goodbye. I'm already excited for our next date."

"Why do you think you'll have a second date with him?" Serenity snorts, making Isabella look a little taken aback. I'm positive Bella thinks she's found the love of her life and wants to spend the rest of her life with Graham. She's the type of girl who will fall in love so quickly it's insane.

"Don't be rude because you don't have a boyfriend," Isabella fires back, crossing her arms over her chest.

Serenity chuckles at Isabella's response. The two of them never really got along. Serenity thinks Isabella is an annoying brat because of the way she acted when we lived in Maine. Once we moved here and she didn't have all the rude girls around her, she started to act normal. I remember one time she even told me that she's proud of my dancing.

Back in Maine she only talked about how shitty I am at dancing and how I'll never get into Juilliard. I guess she finally grew up and doesn't act like an annoying child all the time. It honestly feels great to be able to get along with Isabella. After all, she is my only sister so it's best if I get along with her.

"I'm happy you had a great date," I tell Isabella. "Maybe things will be more serious between the two of you and maybe at some point he'll even be your boyfriend."

Isabella sighs again. "I sure hope so. What did you and Rosen do after you left?"

"We went bowling with Sven and Serenity. And then we came over here, made pizza and watched a movie. Sven and Rosen left about 20 minutes ago so you just missed them."

"That's alright," Isabella responds as she pushes herself up from the couch and heads towards the stairs to go upstairs. "I'll be in my room. Tell me if you need anything and if you want to order some food, let me know in case I get hungry again."

"Will do." I tell her and watch her disappear upstairs. Once we hear the sound of Isabella closing her door, Serenity groans.

"She's so annoying, oh my God," she exclaims. "I don't understand how you can be so friendly with her, she's such a brat."

I roll my eyes at Serenity. "She's actually pretty normal. She's way more mature now that we moved here. Back in Maine she was a total brat, yes, but she has changed a lot."

"I'll believe it when I see it," Serenity chuckles. "So, what did you and Rosen do while me and Sven were in the shops?"

I feel my cheeks reddening at Serenity's question. All I can think about is the making out session that Rosen and me had earlier. I feel a thirst for Rosen appearing in my stomach, a thirst that can only be quenched by his kisses.

"We kissed," I tell her. "Like a lot. Like mad kissing."

The corner of Serenity's mouth tugs up into a little smile as she looks at me, giving me a face that says she needs more details about our kissing session.

"Oh, my God he's such an incredible kisser. He makes my heart skip a beat, I honestly think it's bad for my health. I literally can't stop thinking about him, he's on my mind like every second of the day. I just want to be with him until the day I'm old, smelly and senile."

"Are you in love with him?" Serenity asks me.

I feel the oxygen in my lungs leaving my body. I've never really thought about it like that. Am I in love with Rosen? I can't even tell, to be honest. I'm just so used to him being around me and being there for me constantly that I think I'm slowly starting to fall in love with him. I can't even decide what I should do with my feelings. If I should just embrace it all and tell Rosen or push everything aside and wait for him to make the final movement.

"I don't know," I whisper to Serenity.

"Well, what do you feel around him?" She asks, making herself more comfortable on the couch, anxiously waiting for my response.

"He makes me smile a lot," I admit. "And he's like the catalyst of the happiness and joy in my life. I can't even picture my life without him anymore. I feel like when I'm with him I can take on the world."

Serenity smiles at me. "You should tell him that."

My eyes widen at Serenity's suggestion. "Are you insane? There's no way he'd love me back."

"Oh yeah," Serenity snorts. "Because a guy who isn't interested in you will totally have make-out sessions with you and will do everything for you. He literally came with you to spy on Isabella's date so he could be with you. I don't know about you, but that sure seems like he's very much in love with you as well."

"It's complicated," I tell her. "You don't know what he's going through right now."

Serenity rolls her eyes at me, "then it's up to you to show him that life can be great. Whatever obstacles he's facing right now can be overcome. You need to show him that with you, nothing else matters in the world."

Serenity's words linger in my mind for a long time. For the rest of the night I can only think about what she said to me and how I need to tell Rosen what I'm feeling. I don't know when I'll confess my feelings to him, but I will do it one day.

Rosen Creed needs to find out that in a matter of five months, I managed to fall deeply in love with him. 

Where you can contact me:

Twitter • aulhoei

Instagram • aulhoei

Email • pretenceonwattpad@gmail.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 37 12
Everyone thinks they know Noah.... but they don't. Yes, he's an amazing gorgeous talented actor on the outside, but inside, hes broken, just like Haz...
218K 6.4K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...
37.5K 942 58
Bailey Orlando has moved every year because of her " bad behavior" sometimes she moves twice or three times a year. She moves to South Carolina for a...
197 5 10
"Really? Do you seriously think I'd go for someone like her? she's not even my type" Haze said, showing disbelief and assuring that Ashley has nothi...