Uncaged Wolf; Untamed Witch

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Subject K41, also known as Kai Moonhowl, is fighting for his life. Three years ago he... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 & Important Notice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Anyone Want Sequel Information?

Chapter 8

8.3K 423 25
By mollysue

Sorry I haven't uploaded recently...this story hasn't been getting as many reads as my others so it's not exactly on the top of my updating list so I'm sorry....I'm also soryy about the cliffie at the end >:D Anyway please enjoy and vote, fan and comment! Thanks!

Chapter 8

Kai's POV-

By the time I got back to Tea's room, my foot was killing me. I took off the mask and the coat to this tux. I plopped on the bed and stared at the words above me on the ceiling. So, it was a prophecy huh? I sighed. The words didn't make any sense, since I could only read half of it. The part I could read made no sense what-so-ever. It read:

A witch with great power,

Must bond upon the hour,

With not a wizard but a wolf.

Thie wolf with great heart,

Tmus tkee pu sfro mbein gapar,

For the treaty will fall,

Ls oh emus tsav eu sal.

Together they will set us free,

Sal lo fu. Eyo uan dm.

Ethe ywil ldefea tth ewolfsban,

And no one will suffer with pain.

The first part was in English and made perfect sense. A witch, meaning Tea, has to marry a wolf. A powerful wolf with a great heart. Then it talks about a treaty. A treaty between who? Then it says,

"together they will set us free, And no one will suffer with pain."

That part made no sense. I shook my head, clearing it. I needed sleep. And painkillers fro my foot because it's kililng me.

"Pain medicine is in the bathroom cupboard." Tea's voice rang in my head.

"What, are you reading my thoughts?" I asked in her head, annoyed.

"No. I can feel your emotions." She answered in my head quielty.

I sighed and got up, limping to the bathroom. I took some painkillers and limped back to the bed. Once I got myself comfortable, I took my clothes off so I was just in my boxers. I stared at the ceiling and slowly drifted to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Galatea's POV-

After Kai left, I was surrounded by girls.

"Tea who was that?" Someone asked.

"He was hot!" Another girl screeched.

I shrugged.

"Excuse me." I said, ignoring their questions.

My eyes had landed on someone and I walked towards him. His back was towards me so I tapped on his shoulder.

"Tea?" He asked.

I gasped.

"Zin!"

I hugged him tightly and he laughed.

"Kai wasn't lying." He said, hugging me back.

I pulled away, taking a good look at my best friend. He looked thinner than normal and paler. He almost looked sick. I frowned.

"You look all grown up." He stated.

I blushed.

"And you look sick." I stated.

He sighed.

"I'm getting better. Remember I just escaped this morning." He stated.

I nodded and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the dance floor. We started to slow dance when I felt a sharp pain in my foot. Kai, I thought.

"Pain medicine is in the bathroom cupboard." I said in his head.

I felt annoyance enter my body and he said,

"What, are you reading my thoughts?"

I sighed and Zin looked at me curiously.

"No. I can feel your emotions." I answered.

"What was that about?" Zin whispered.

"Kai's foot." I answered with a shrug.

He nodded.

"So, how have you been?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Good I guess. Philip's girlfriend is a pain in the ass and so are my parents. Oh, and I hate being a princess." I answered.

He chuckeld.

"You didn't change one bit."

I smiled. I looked into Zin's blue eyes and my smile slowly fell.

"You know I missed you." He whispered, pulling me closer.

"I missed you too Z." I whispered, resting my chin on his shoulder.

We danced the rest of the song in silence. After I said bye to him and a couple other friends, I headed upstairs. My feet were killing me and this dress was getting annoying. I walked into my room and gasped, closing my eyes.

"Oh my god get some clothes on!" I yelled.

Kai groaned and slowly sat up.

"Huh?" He mumbled.

I stared at the floor.

"You're sleeping in my bed with nothing but your boxers." I said.

He chuckled.

"So? That's what I normally sleep in."

I closed my eyes, shook my head and walked into the closet. I took of my dress and put on my pajamas. Sweats and a tank top. As I pulled my tank top over my head, Kai entered the closet.

"Whoa was that a piercing I just saw?" He asked.

My face heated up.

"No. Go back to your nap." I snapped.

He walked towards me.

"It was. Look at that. She's not as innocent as I thought." He stated, standing right in front of me.

He suddenly leaned forward and whispered in my ear,

"A belly piercing on you looks hot."

I swallowed hard and he pulled away slowly. I just stared at him and then walked out of the closet. I was too tired to even make a comeback. I jumped on my bed and crawled under the covers. A chill went through me and I shivered.

"Where am I sleeping?" He asked.

I sighed and he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Come on." I said, scooting over.

He jumped on my bed.

"You have to stay over there though." I said.

He nodded and I turned my lights off with my mind. I got comfy, laying on my side with my back facing Kai but I found it impossible to sleep. I was freezing cold. Suddenly the bed dipped. I could feel Kai breathing on my back.

"What-"

"Shh." He whispered.

He slowly wrapped his arm around my waist. I was about to say something when I realized how warm he was.

"You're so cold." He whispered.

I nodded and snuggled back against his chest. His breathing sped up and his arm got tighter, causing my breath to sped up.

"Night Kai." I whispered.

"Night Tea." He whispered back.

Within minutes he was snoring. I smiled and closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I jumped awake, my heart pounding in my chest. I didn't scream this time. I looked over at Kai and saw he was still asleep. I glanced at the clock. 2:43 AM. I sighed and got up. I pressed the button on my wall that called for room service. There was a knock on the door and I opened it. The cook stood there with a tray that had two bowls of my favorite comfort food. Mac 'N' Cheese.

"Two?" I asked.

She nodded and spoke for the first time ever.

"I know you have a werewolf in there princess. But do not worry. I will not tell your father as long as you do not tell him that I am a gypsy." She stated.

I shook my head.

"I won't tell him." I whispered.

She nodded and I slowly closed the door.

"Tea?" Kai asked, awake now.

I turned around and stared at him.

"It's already happening." I whispered to myself.

He stood up.

"Tea? What's going on?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 2 9
Kyla comes from a generation of trained hunters who hunt bad wolves and bad vampires, but are also friends with good vamps and good wolves! She is a...
27 0 12
A conspiracy hidden in lies. A world being threatened to change. An Alpha who can't believe the rumors. David lives in a world that he hadn't known e...
18.2K 454 29
Mariah is Rejected by her very egotistical and assheaded mate, Noah.She runs away in fear of putting her family through watching her death as she goe...
124K 3.3K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...