Freedom (Trafalgar law)

BumBumDeDum tarafından

Kanna, the daughter of Donquixote Rosinante (Corazon), is searching to find the truth behind her fathers deat... Daha Fazla

The Strawhat Pirates
Taken
Sabody Archipelago
The Auction
The Three Supernovas In Action
Separated
The Heart Pirates
Saving Luffy
Welcome To The Heart Pirates
Traflogger
Shopping With Captain
Captain Did What?!
Headache
A Little Swim
I Really Hate The Cold
The Cold Is Deadly
Law vs. Gel
100 Hearts
Getting Captain Drunk
We have a problem [Part 1]
My Heart
Training
The Date
Captains Hat
The Truth
Tattoo
It's not that bad
Mark
What are we?
Mud
Little Toy
Barker and Rico vs. Law and Kanna
Fire
Good Morning
Farewell

We Have a Problem [Part 2]

7.9K 262 63
BumBumDeDum tarafından

"Then I'll do it for you," Law sighs.

Law and Kanna stood in Laws bathroom awkwardly still stuck in each others bodies.  Law was in the middle of unbuttoning the spotted pants he always wore against Kannas  protest.  She would push his hands away from the button, sometimes slapping his hand.  Kanna found it wrong and weird.  Either let Law, in her body, do it or she do it herself in his body.  She wasn't happy with either option. 

"Kanna stop it!" Law growls while still trying to unbutton the spotted pants. 

"No! You stop it!" she growls back.

Law finally unbuttoned the spotted pants and the zipper soon followed.  Law tried to pull the pants down but became frustrated when they didn't come down.  Kanna held them in place.  Law looked up to her seeing how flustered and embarrassed she was at their situation.  Law would be lying if he said it didn't make him feel awkward. 

"Kanna it's not like I haven't seen my own penis!  I don't get why your so embarrassed." Law growls still tugging at the pants but they didn't budge.

"Its weird!" she grumbles tightening her hold on the pants.

Law just sat on his knees infront of Kanna glaring at her and she gave him one in return.  Both of them were equally stubborn.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

  "Captain seemed weird this morning didn't he?" Shachi mumbled to his friend Penguin who nods in agreement.

"He actually ate bread! Also Kanna seemed more quite then usual and.....moody."

Shachi nods, "Strange."

The two males pondered at the thought for a second as the stroll down the halls of the sub.  They didn't really have a destination in mind untill they started wondering what was wrong with their Captain.  They look at each other and with a nod they made a silent agreement to go check on their Captain.  They approached their Captain door and both knocked two times simultaneously.  When they didn't hear a reply they look at each other, both nod, and then they crack open the door.  Shachi crouching under Penguin so both could peek through the crack. 

"See anything?" Shachi whispered.

"No not ye-" Penguin stopped when he looked in his Captains bathroom, the bathroom door hanging wide open for him to get a good look inside. 

"What?" Shachi askes growing impacient and nudges Penguin in the side causing the male to force the door open a little more.

Shachi froze when he saw the scene in the bathroom.

"Just let me to it!" Law hissed, still stuck in Kannas body. 

Shachi and Penguin inches the door open to get a better look.  Before them stood a very much embarrassed 'Law' and a very impacient 'Kanna' who was kneeling infront of his crotch, back facing them, trying to pull their 'Captains' pants down.  Both mens' faces turned a dark shade of red and the pressure trickled down their noses.  Law and Kanna finally notice the two mens presence and divert their attention away from what they were doing. 

"What do you want?" Law sais harshly snapping the two males out of their thoughts. 

"We're sorry for interrupting!" Shachi shivered at,who they believe to be, Kannas intense glare.

Kanna finally realizing how this might look to then, held her hands up in defense, "I-its not what it looks like!"

Law arose from his kneeling position, arms crossed, and approaches the two.  He shoved the two males out of his room and slams the door shut.  Hearing a loud 'thump' caused Law to raise his eyebrow in confusion and he opens the door seeing the two passed out on the ground.

'Probably from blood loss,' Law concluded.

Kanna pulled the spotted pants back up and buttoning them back into place and walks to stand behind Law. 

"They okay?" she askes genuinely concerned. 

Law pinches the bridge of his noes and lets out a deep sigh before bending over to pick up Shachi.  He grunts at the mans weight as he slings Shachis arm around his shoulders.  Shachi body was much bigger then Kannas body so it made it difficult for him.

"Grab Penguin and take him to the infirmary." Law orders pointing at the uncouncious male on the ground.

Kanna reaches down and easily picks the man up.  She was slightly impressed at how simple it was and how light he seemed.  She then slung him over her shoulder and followed Law, who struggled with the other uncouncious male, to the infirmary.

Kanna watched as Law stuck the needle into their arms and cringes at the sight.  She wasn't fond of needles.  Once the blood started flowing into the two uncouncious males Law turns around snapping off the slightly large gloves and disposed of them in the trash.  She saw Law shake his head mumbling something about two idiots before focusing his attention towards her. 

"Try it again," Law finally speaks.

Kanna cocked her head in confusion, "eh?"

Law sighs while gripped the bridge of his noes with his index finger and thumb, "Using my powers.  The faster you figure it out the faster things can go back to normal."

"Ah, right." Kanna mumbles.

She stuck her her hand like she had seen Law do, "Room."

She continued to try bringing forth Laws 'Room' and hadn't noticed Law leaving the room. 

"Room!"She said louder and with more determination. 

She noticed something spinning in circles underneath her hand.  She focused on that energy and tried forcing the energy out.  Soon a small blue circle formed around her hand and soon disappeared. 

"Ughh so close," she grumbles and tries again, "Room!"

The blue circle formed again and this time it was slightly bigger.  She pushed harder and focused more on making it bigger.

"Yes like that," Law spoke surprising Kanna and making the circle disappear. 

"Damn it Law!" She growls out of frustration. 

Law raises his brow and a smirk finds its way onto his face in amusement.  He shifted the Nodachi, he retrieved out of his room a moment ago, onto his shoulder more comfortably.  Seeing her struggle reminded him of the first time he tried figuring out his powers and he was still learning new abilities. 

"Try once more Kanna," Law chuckles causing the woman to scowl at him.  She knew he was enjoying this more then she was.

"Room," she called out this time more calmly.

The blue circle formed out of her hand and around them in a matter of seconds.  She smiled at her accomplishment and bounced off the ground a couple of times, making Law sigh at how stupid she made him look once again.  She turned to him with a big smile, which Law found that it looked foreign on his face.  He smiled back at her and tossed the heavy Nodachi at her.  She cought the Nodachi skilfully, to her surprise. 

"What am I supposed to do with this?" She asks eyeing the long sword.

"Look at me closely."

"Why?" she askes but looks at Law anyways.

She blinks a couple of times.  She saw what looked to be some kind of yellow mist inside of her body that Law resides in.

"Everyones is different mines yellow and yours is red. All you need to do it switch the two." Law informs her.

She nods, still slightly confused, but unsheathes the Nodachi anyways.  She tests the weight in her hands to get used to the unfamiliar weapon. 

"And how would I do that?" She asks uncertain.  She didn't wanna hurt anyone by accident.

Law smirks and shrugs, "Just follow your instincts."

She swings the sword and the points it at Law.  She panicked when she saw some sort of heart stretch out of their chests.  Law noticed her panic and gave her a reassuring smile. 

"Shambles?" She called out budiously and slams her eyes shut in the process.

Kanna opens her eyes and sees Laws face a little to close to hers.  He has a very amused smirk across his face. 

'It worked!' she mentally cheered.

Law raises his hand and places into her messy hair and gives it a gentle pat,"Good job."

Slightly blushing at the action she looks up at the taller male and smiles, "It feels great to be back in my own body!"

"Yeah," was all Law said before quickly leaving the infirmary to take a well needed piss leaving Kanna to realize she needed to go just as much as he did. 

She frowned, 'and he was giving me crap about it.'

    °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Shachi and Penguin finally woke up from their uncouncious state.  Both grumble holding their head and stare at each other.

"What happened?" Shachi mumbles.

Penguin jumps out of bed dramatically, striking a strange pose when he lands on the ground. 

"I don't remember," he finally answers his friend rubbing the back of his head.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.4K 416 16
A start of a story of a lonely doctor from the Real World, who accidentally entered World Of Manga through a fictional One Piece Character, Trafalgar...
1.3K 26 17
You're the daughter of Don Quixote Doflamingo, who grew up with the pirate known as Trafalgar Law. You two were great childhood friends, and you help...
1.6K 267 19
Stupid Contest, Stupid Date, Stupid Penguin! A wager lost, upends the life Sorna was slowly trying to piece back together. She is forced to fle...
48.7K 1.3K 31
~My heart only beats when you listen for it~ Kona escapes from her life of imprisonment and crosses paths with The heart pirates. *kinda slow burn* ...