The Lost Rose

By MissMGrande

#4 - Bateman "She's gone." More

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven

One

58 2 0
By MissMGrande

*three weeks ago*

"I'm pleased to say that you're having a baby girl, congratulations." The nurse said with a warm smile.

The tug on my hand took my watery eyes away from the ultrasound screen and into a pair of blue eyes.

"A girl sweetheart." He says with a smile and I feel my cheeks beginning to ache from the smile.

"A girl." I repeat, as if trying to get it in my head.

I see his eyes turn to ones of reluctance, his mouth gaping like a fish for a few moments and that alone is enough to tell me what he's about to say.

"I have to tell him Noah." I sigh and watch his eyebrows pull together.

"He bailed on you Ripley." He says, frowning.

"I know." I whisper.

"What was his excuse this time?" He asks uninterested.

"Work." I whisper, knowing what he's going to say.

"Obviously." He laughs mockingly.

"Noah-" I start.

"No!" He exclaims, making me jump. "Every time there is anything important, anything to do with this baby, it's always work." He stands up and paces the room.

"I know but-"

"He's up to something, something which is going to hurt you in the long run, I can feel it." He rambles.

"Like what? He's secretly got a wife and three kids?" I chuckle and watch him come to my side once again.

"He's not a good guy Ripley." He stares into my eyes and I smile.

"I know you don't like him Noah, but he wouldn't hurt me." I say.

"Who are you trying to convince? Yourself or me?" He asks.

"It's probably best that you don't stress her out." The nurse speaks up from next to me and I suck in a breath, forgetting she was even there.

"I'll go and print the pictures, you stay here and relax." She says, glancing at Noah as she says relax.

I hold in a laugh as she leaves and turn to Noah.

"It's all going to be fine." I smile but deep down, I have a feeling I'm not right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 12.8K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
456K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 104K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...