Ye Jo Those Se Hain Paise ....

By -Zesty-

A sweet love story of two people .... and how they found their forever More

Ye Jo Thode Se Hain Paise...

2.6K 221 41
By -Zesty-

Taking a deep breath, he looked at the people sitting in front of him, and then at the boys of his band. Nodding at them, he pulled a string of his guitar, and then the words flowed effortlessly from his mouth as if he was born to do this, as he likes to believe.

"If I had to live my life without you near me ..."

The beautiful face flashed in front of him, easing his lips into a smile.

"The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you"

Nothing seems hard when he is with her, listening to her innocent chatter, staring at her innocent face.

"If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your loveeeee"

He stopped and openly his eyes to the clapping of the audience. The smiling face of the audience making his heart sing, and fill him with hope. With a bow, he moved a step back, and turned back, leaving the stage.

"It was a nice show, wasn't it? I hope we convinced the manager to give us the job.."

"Yup it was. Now can I get the money of today's show? I have to leave ASAP."

"Arnav, man! There's a slight change.." he removed the money from the pocket. "The manager just did half the payment, remaining he will pay after tomorrow's musicale.."

"What?Patrick you know I needed the money. I needed it today.."

"I know Arnav, and I am sorry... The manager said he will do the full payment today, but he didn't..." Patrick looked at other band members.."...we would have helped you, but you know we all are tight.. I am sorry..."

Arnav just shook his head, despair filling him. Just when he thinks everything is going according to his plans, life shows him that he is no comptroller of his life.

Saying bye to his friends, he dragged his legs out of the restaurant.

She was waiting for him when he got to the place where they always meet - the rose garden. This was where he had met her 2 years back. It was a ritual of sort to bring the children of orphanage here every Sunday. So that the children can relax and have a good time together. Or in his case, some alone time. It was like every Sunday. He and other children of his wings had come here, following their warden. As their warden had gotten busy with other wardens, he had sneaked from there in search of some secluded place. And soon had found one. He had opened his packet of chips and was about to pop one in his mouth when he had seen her, and just kept staring.

She was beautiful. For a moment he had forgotten to breathe. She was wearing a white shift dress, which reached till her knees. The white color on her body made her look like an angel.

She was sitting on the grass surrounded by rose bushes, and was leaning against a particular rose, smelling it. And then he had seen her move back. With a long sigh she had drawn her knees to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. Something about that posture had tucked at his heart, and not knowing what actually he was doing, he had stood up and gone to her. Without saying a word, he had sat beside her, and then her startled emeralds had collide with his. For some seconds he had just stared in her beautiful emerald eyes, mesmerized. Then gaining his composure, he had introduced himself and offered her his chips. She had shook her head at first, but after insisting she had given in, and had ate more than half of it.

Arnav chuckled at the memory. They had followed the same pattern- she waiting for him at their meeting spot every Sunday, and he joining her with a packet of chips. And then one day she had cutely asked him. "Arnav, am I your girlfriend?" and had shocked him. Unable to come up with anything else, he had said. "Uhh..I...I guess you are .." Since that day, there was no turning back. They had spent their Sundays together, shared their painful past, their dreams of future, everything. And had become more than a mere girlfriend and boyfriend to each other.

But soon he was 18, and it was time to leave the orphanage. Khushi had cried when he had said her he will have to leave now. She had begged him to take her with him. But she was just 17, she wouldn't be allowed. Understanding the situation, she had given in, but had made him promise to not break their Sunday meets.

And so here he was. In few months Khushi will be turning 18, and will be allowed to leave. Finally she will be with him. And so he has desperately searching for a good job. With no luck till now. He can't even make enough money to buy her a dress she had liked so much when they had taken a walk through the market last sunday, how will he take her responsibility? Khushi was a doing part time job along with her studies, and earning enough for herself for now, but it won't be enough once she leaves the orphanage. He knows the struggle of finding a place to live, he don't want Khushi to go through that. But every plan he had made to spare Khushi of that struggle has met dust.

With a long sigh, he shook his head and walked towards his Khushi.

"Arnav!"

Her sweet voice always has the power to chase away all the worries no matter how upset he his. With a small, but genuine smile, he went and took her in his arms.

"God, I missed you! You smell so wonderful... like home...." he held her tightly, allowing her scent to erase all the sad thoughts.

Khushi giggled. "As if we know what home smells like .." she quipped.

"You do.." bending to her height, he pecked her lips. "You always do.."

"OK....come.." Taking his arms, she dragged him towards the bench. Making him sit, she stood in front of him. "Today's Valentine's day.." she said cheerfully.

Arnav just nodded his head. "Yes, it is.."

"So when are you planning to give me that?" Khushi pointed at the rose in his hand.

With his shoulders slumped, he offered the rose to Khushi. "Happy Valentine's day, Khushi.." he tried to smile.

Khushi, sensing his distress, sat beside him. "What happened, Arnav? Why are you upset? Today's show didn't go well?" She asked, worried.

"Yes, it went good...but..."

"No but..." Khushi interrupted with a big smile on her face. " Wait till you see what I have got for you.. ." Walking a few steps away, she picked a package from behind a bush and brought it in front of him. Rubbing her hands in glee she looked at Arnav. "Open it, Arnav.."

Arnav looked at the gift, confused. He looked up at Khushi. "Khushi, whats this?"

"Gift, Arnav... Your Valentine's day gift...Open it pleaseee.."

"But Khushi ..."

"Uffo, Arnav..." Taking hold of his wrist, she dragged him to the gift. "Open it. Now!"

Arnav knelt in front of the gift and opened it. And then just stared at it wide eyed. "Khushi you didnt!!" He shouted suddenly, making her jump.

"Wh..aat? Arnav I thought you will love it.." she looked at him, hurt.

"You idoit!" He ran a hand through his hair. "How much did you waste on this?"

"Waste?" Khushi looked at him, confused and shocked. "Arnav, I brought this to make you happy .."

"Well I am not! I am not happy! You must have wasted your whole saving on this! What was the need, Khushi. The guitar I have was working fine.."

Khushi just kept looking at him, before a hiccup left her mouth, followed by another, then another, and soon tears started flowing down her cheek.

Arnav cursed himself and took her in his arms. "Khushi, no ...stop crying..."

"I thought it will make you happy... the old one wasn't working properly...." she sobbed. "It didn't take all my savings... Uncle D'sillva gave it to me at a cheaper rate... But you are angry now...." she sobbed harder.

"No...I am not. .. I am sorry for shouting... You are about to leave the orphanage, Khushi... you will need every penny you have saved... and then you go and waste a big junk on this... And also the fact that I couldn't manage enough money to buy you the dress you liked so much added to my anger.... I am angry at myself...

Khushi pulled back and looked at him.

"What dress?" She asked

"The one which you liked last Sunday when we were passing through the market..."

"That? Arnav, it was too expensive... Yes, i liked it... but don't want it... I am glad you didn't manage enough money to buy that... It would have been a waste..."

"Really? What about you then? Why did you waste your money on this guitar..."

"Arnav?" She lifted her hand to cup his cheek. " Can't you see the difference? That was just a cloth... this.." she pointed at the guitar.." ...this is your dream..."

Moved by her words and gesture, a sudden lump formed in his throat. Noone has ever cared for him so much. He was so glad to have her in his life. He knew she had loved that dress, and instead of buying that dress for herself, she had bought a guitar for him. He will be damned before he forgets her love and sacrifices. She always inspires him to work harder, to dream bigger. If not for himself, he will do it for her. He will achieve his dream for her.

"C'mon now, Arnav... pick the guitar and sing something for me..." Khushi encouraged him.

Still pretty sad about not being able to bring her a gift, he picked the guitar and sat on the bench. "Thank you so much, Khushi... I love this guitar..." he gave her a small smile. "Now what would you like to listen?"

Khushi smiled and sat beside him. "Anything, Arnav.."

Arnav stared at her lovely face for few seconds before pulling a chord

"Ye jo thode se hain paise kharch tum par karoon kaise..."

Khushi shook her head and smiled at Arnav. He won't give up.

"Ye jo thode se hain paise kharch tum par karoon kaise..."

Taking his guitar, she sat it aside and pulled him to her. "Let's dance...hmmm?" She circled her arms around his waist and rested her head on chest, moving in a rhythm. The silence of the night soothing them both.

"Agar kaheen ek dukaan hoti jahaan pe milate gagan ke taare... Agar kaheen ek dukaan hoti jahaan pe milate gagan ke taare....main saare taare khareed leta tumhaare aanchal mein taank deta
magar kya karoon main ki ye jaanata hoon, taare milate nahi aise, taare milte nahi aise...
ye jo thode se hain paise kharch tum par karoon kaise. ..."

"Agar kaheen ek dukaan hoti jahaan pe milate haseen sapane...Agar kaheen ek dukaan hoti jahaan pr milate haseen sapne.. .
main saare sapane khareed laata tumhaari palakon pe main sajaata
magar kya karoon main ki ye jaanata hoon, sapane milate nahi aise....sapne milte nahi aise
ye jo thode se hain paise kharch tum par karoon kaise. ..."

"Arnav please.... stop beating yourself over that......" she looked up at him. "And promise me you won't buy that dress even if you get the money... we need to save every penny we can.... I don't need that dress.... promise me?"

Arnav nodded his head and pulled her close again, holding her tight.

"Main jaanata hoon...Main jaanta hoon..
kahaan ye paise kahaan muhabbat
kahaan ye zarre kahaan vo parabat
kahaan ye kaagaz ki ek naav kahaan vo jazbaat ka bahaav
ye sach hai magar phir bhi main sochata hoon....
ye jo thode se hain paise kharch tum par karoon kaise. ..."

Khushi smiled as she looked up at him again. " For a now, a twirl will do..."

Arnav sighed and shook his head. With a sudden smile gracing his lips, he tightened his hold around her waist and twirled her. Hungry for the sweet sound of her giggles, he kept twirling her till his hands ached.

4 years later...

"This song is dedicated to the person who was with me when I had nothing--. no money in my pocket, no home, no family ...just a dream and her love... This song for the woman I am going to marry tomorrow... "

A deafening cheer erupted from the crowd at that.

"So here we go..... " he tugged at the string, his band members following him.

"If I had to live my life without you near me.
"The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you"

"If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your loveeeee"

He ended the song, and the audience roared. He bowed and took a step back. "Thank you, everyone!" He addressed the audience. "Thank each one of you for the love and support..." with that the curtain went down, and without waiting for a second, he jogged to back stage.

"You just broke millions of heart, Arnav....how does it feel?"

Arnav grinned and joined her on the couch. "Did I? What about this heart?" He pointed at her chest.

"Well this heart is just filled with joy and joy and joy..."

Pulling her on his lap, he gave her a sweet kiss. "And what about this one?" He caressed her stomach. He can feel a small bump now. It's been 4 months she had given the news of her pregnancy. This wasn't something they had planned, but it had filled them with pure joy nonetheless.

"He shares the same feeling as his Mother.."

"I am glad..... So you ready to marry me, Miss. Khushi?" Arnav asked mischievously.

"Yes, Sir..." She giggled.

Arnav looked at the lovely smiling face. "Thank you, Khushi..." he caressed her cheek with his knuckles, love and respect for her filling his heart. "Thank you for everything... This wouldn't have been possible without you.. "

"I need to thank you, too Arnav.... Thank you for always being there for me...for looking after me... I love you... I am so glad we found each other...."

"Me too.... I love you so much.... " with that he took her lips in a sweet kiss, promising a forever.

Hi Everyone. I was planning to post this on V-day ..But couldn't manage the time .. So here it is now. Hope you all will like it. ... Those who are waiting for HJTE-2's update ....I will update that by evening :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-