Dear Jungkook, Love Rosé

By ro-rosesarered

Rose and Jungkook are two idols that fall in love but with many complications due to schedules, scandals, and... More

Chapter One: D-day
Chapter Two : Rehearsals
Chapter Three: The bracelet
Chapter Four: All Eyes On Her Pt. 1
Chapter Five: All Eyes On her pt.2
Chapter Six: 1 AM?
Chapter Seven: Jennie & Jimin
Chapter Eight: Double Date
Chapter Nine: Meeting BTS
Chapter Ten: Her
Chapter Eleven: Surprise
Chapter Twelve: You
Chapter Thirteen: No Longer Mine
Chapter Fourteen: Scandal
Chapter Sixteen: Operation Rosékook
Chapter Seventeen: Happy Birthday
Chapter Eighteen: KNOCK KNOCK
Chapter Nineteen: Who's the confused one?
Chapter Twenty: I'm Not Like Her
Chapter Twenty One: His New Girl
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Jealous Kookie
Chapter Twenty Three: The Unexpected
Chapter Twenty-Four: Promise Me
Chapter Twenty-Five: Dream Come True
Chapter Twenty-Six: Did you tell her?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Facetime
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Missed You
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Little Time
Chapter Thirty: Last Day
It was because of you [ending]

Chapter Fifteen: "Are you doing okay?"

6.2K 243 139
By ro-rosesarered

*Night of the gaon chart awards* 

ROSE POV

The lights flashed at the four of them as they stood on the red carpet posing for the cameras. Their whole formal attire was suppose to look soft and welcome spring. Fans screamed and cheered them on as they arrived. They waved and smiled at them and gave finger hearts to their precious Blinks. 

When they finished up on the red carpet, they made their way inside the venue. The tables weren't filled yet. Idols were barely making their way inside. Rose and her members sat at their table. 

Rose placed the pink blanket on top of her and lisa's lap. Rose's excited smile broke out as she looked at the broad big stage that was right in front of them. 

She couldn't help but feel a sense of giddyness to her when she imagined winning the awards they all hoped to receive that night. 

"Oh no." Lisa said lowly. 

"What?" Rose reacted. 

"Fuck my life." Jennie said through her teeth. 

The four of them looked over to see the girl group that was making their way towards them. 

It was GFRIEND. 

Jisoo suddenly closed her eyes and clasped her hands together and prayed "Please don't make them sit here. Please don't make them sit here. please don't--" She repeated several times. 

Jennie's resting bitch face looked straight ahead to see them already making their way to the empty seats that was right next to them. 

Great. The ten of them had to share a small tiny ass table together for the whole night. 

Rose greeted the girls with a light bow and Sinb and her members did the same. Jennie bowed back to them with her head and continued to look off somewhere else. Jisoo scooted close to Jennie so she wouldn't touch shoulders with Sowon who was right next to her. 

The atmosphere was awkward. Well, it was awkward for them. The four of them knew everything. While Sinb had no clue as to who Rose was to Jungkook. It made Rose feel a little bit relieved that she didn't have to deal with a sense of tension. 

It was until BTS showed up. 

They entered the venue and the fans screamed at the top of their lungs for their 'oppa' to notice them. Rose was shocked to see Jungkook. She hasn't seen him in a month. 

Jungkook noticed she was staring at him and she quickly looked away. When she tried to glance again he was waving in her direction. Her eyes froze and wondered if he was really saying hi to her. 

However, she saw Sinb waving at him excitedly and even secretly winked at him. It wasn't much of a secret since Rose saw everything. Rose looked away and lowered her eyes to the ground. 

Lisa played with Rose's hair to comfort her. Rose couldn't wait to perform, snatch some awards, say thank you to her fans and then get the hell out of there. 

JUNGKOOK POV

As his members were enjoying the performances, Jungkook's attention wasn't on the stage. The lights were dark and dim which gave him the opportunity to look at Rose. She looked so beautiful that night. He was sad because she looked like she was doing just fine. 

No matter how much the loud music and lights were a distraction, all he could see was Rose. 

ROSE  POV

As it was a brief break for all the idols, they all made their way backstage. 

The four of them were sitting backstage snuggled in their pink blanket. They were cold due to their dresses being so short. Also, the ceremony wouldn't end until midnight. 

"Lisa are you sleepy?" Rose asked cutely. 

"Yeaaah." Lisa replied back with her eyelids blinking slowly. 

They all laughed at their cute maknae almost dozing off. "I'm going to use the restroom." Rose said. 

The girls nodded to her and let her go. Rose passed by some idol groups and tried her best to find the nearest restroom. As her usual self, she was lost. 

"Need some help?" Someone said. 

Rose turned to look back and realized it was Chanyeol. Rose gasped out of shock and suddenly a bright smile lit up across her face at the sight of him. "Chanyeol!" She bowed respectively and finished off saying, "It's been a while." 

"Yeah. It sure has. How have you been?" He asked with a smile that revealed his cute dimples. 

"I've been.... okay." Rose lied. 

"I'm sorry but were you looking for something? Haha, why is it that everytime I see you you're always searching for something?" He teased. 

Rose covered up her laugh shyly feeling a little bit embarassed. 

"I see that you're still cute." He said. 

JUNGKOOK POV

"What are you jealous? Kookie?" V teased. 

Jungkook saw the two talk to each other and mingle so comfortably. Chanyeol was obviously flirting with her. It was 100% noticable. Jungkook scoffed at the sight of Chanyeol's ears were bright red. 

"Shut up." Jungkook replied back. 

Namjoon wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and said," Now that she isn't yours, don't forget that she's still beautiful and that any guy would love to date her." He winked. 

Jungkook threw his arm off and brushed his fingers through his hair irritatingly. 

The six of them laughed and loved teasing Jungkook. They hated the fact that the two weren't together. They all did their best to provoke Jungkook into getting her back. 

"Heck. I'd date her." Suga added. 

Jimin tapped his hyung's chest gesturing him to stop and hid his laugh. 

Jungkook saw that after Rose finished talking to Chanyeol she went straight to the bathroom. 

ROSE POV

Her talk with Chanyeol had her feeling somewhat happy. He was such a gentlemen and a kind guy. However, it didn't make her heart beat. 

Rose washed her hands and re-touched her hair and scanned her makeup. Everything was still flawlessly in tact. The second half of the awards was going to start. She couldn't wait. 

Rose walked out of the bathroom and right in front of her, he waited there with his back leaning on the wall and his hands in his pockets. 

Their eyes met and she jumped a little. Her breathing became unsteady. Her heart beated so fast. 

"Uh-- Jung--Jungkook. What are you doing here?" She stuttered. 

Jungkook ignored her question and then checked her out from head to toe. "You look nice." He replied non-chalantly. 

"T-thanks?" Rose said back. 

Rose didn't know whether to walk away or to stay and chat with him. He didn't look interested. She slowly faced away from him and was about to walk away. 

Until Jungkook said,"Can I ask you one question?" 

Rose froze in place and turned back to face him. There was a mini pause until she finally stuttered out," S-sure." 

"Are you doing... okay?" He asked without looking directly at her. 

Rose's heart felt slumped. She sighed and didn't look at him either. How was she going to tell him that she might've made a big mistake? How could she dare tell him that she missed him? How could she say yes like she moved on? How could she even face him like that, even though it caused herself nothing but pain? 

"No." Rose replied back. 

Jungkook suddenly looked up at her with a shocked facial expression. It had his heart confused. Rose stood there and told him nothing but the truth. She wasn't doing fine.... 

The women's bathroom swung open and the two looked at who it was. 

"Thanks for waiting for me oppa." She said. 

Sinb clunged herself onto him with her hands hugging his arm. Rose's heart felt like it was squeezed to it's death. She felt like the hallway walls were closing in on her. Jungkook watched her facial expression become faint and a sudden sadness clouded over her. 

"Oh hi Rose." Sinb bowed to her. 

Rose gave a tiny smile and returned the bow. 

"Oppa let's go. I want to say hi to your members. Kaja!" She urged his arm and Rose watched Jungkook being dragged away from her. 

The couple brushed past Rose's shoulder and left. 

Rose stood there alone in the hallway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
66.2K 2K 16
Jungkook, the youngest of the BTS squad.....never fell truly in love with someone. But things turned around when a new girl transfers to their schoo...
341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...
97.1K 3.1K 26
On one drunken night, you find yourself almost sleeping with your best friend... the same best friend that used to date your other friend and is the...