Weird oneshots

De Slitherine_EJR

Mais

Scribbles
Magi
This for Courtney......
Sassy Gurl mormor fanfic
Pills x reader
But...
Unhappy ever after
Unhappy ever after pt 2 Beauty and the beast and Rapunzel
Did i really fall for you?

Another Soulmate Au, but this time its sassy...

23 2 27
De Slitherine_EJR

           Why would I be gay? Im straight as an arrow, right? As soon as I saw him, my heart started glowing a bright chrome blue, his started glowing a deep beautiful red. He was perfect, he was cute and goofy, and oh my goooooosh. "He-hello, I, um, I dunno, do you want to go to dinner with me?!" He blurted it out, his face a deep red. "Hella yes!" I mean, who wouldn't accept that offer?
          We met up at McDonalds, and we talked about everything. He was really into cute geeky stuff, but me? I didn't get any of his references. I'm trash, grade A trash. I'm the type of trash that you thought went into recycling.
               When we were walking out of McDonalds, he seemed like he was working up the courage to say something. I kept talking on and on about tumblr and stuff until he grabbed my shirt and kissed me. Soon I melted into it and he pulled himself away and gasped "Shut the hell up." And then we held hands to the car.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

61.9K 2K 43
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...
2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
259K 10.1K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
1.2M 39.8K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...