Redemption (100)

By Gallagher_Girl_20

Jaelene Harley Jaha. The second Child of Thelonious Jaha. Sister to Wells Jaha. After she was born her mother... More

1.
3
4.
5.
6
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
THE END

2.

2.1K 28 6
By Gallagher_Girl_20

Jaelene's pov

"How are the two of you gonna carry enough food for a hundred?" Wells asked and Finn grabbed two guys.

"4 of us. Can we go now?" Finn asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Sounds like a party. Make it 5." Octavia said and spun on my heels.

"Hell no." I said and she looked at me with the puppy eyes.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" Bellamy asked and I nodded.

"Going for a walk." She said and I looked at Bellamy.

"Hey, were you trying to take this off?" Clarke asked and I looked at Clarke and she was talking to Finn.

"Yeah. So?" He said and shrugged.

"So this wristband transmits your vital signs to The Ark. Take it off, and they’ll think you’re dead." She said and I looked at Bellamy and Octavia.

"Should I care?" He asked and I sighed.

"Well, I don’t know. Do you want the people you love to think you’re dead? Do you want them to follow you down here in two months? Because they won’t if they think we’re dying." She said and he looked at the ground ashamed.

"Okay! Now let’s go." She added and I grumbled.

"Go on." Bellamy said and my head shot up to him.

"Mwah!" Octavia said kissing his cheek and than she looked at me.
"Please." She said and I sighed and nodded. She kissed my cheek and ran to caught up with the group.

( Sighs )

"You shouldn’t have come here, Wells." Clarke said and they left.

"Clarke if she gets hurt your ass is mine!" I yelled and I heard Octavia's giggle. I turned only to slam into a rock hard chest. I looked up to see Bellamy.

"Ugh men and their hard bodies." I said and backed off and went to get wood. I found the perfect stuff to make a bow and arrows. I was walking back to camp when I heard a twig snap. I pulled one of my daggers out but I was tackled. I looked up to see Murphy.

"Bloody hell." I said and my hair was in my face.

"That little stunt you pulled was a big mistake." He growled and I sighed.

"Move my hair so I can see please." I said and he release one of my hands. I punched him and he fell off me. I grabbed my dagger and put it back in my boot. I than grabbed Murphy by the neck and slammed him in a tree.

"I have had it with people trying to push around by people. I have been locked up since I was bloody 6 years old. I've have been trained to fight by the guard. You come at me or my brother again and I will end your petty little life. You got me." I said coldly and he nodded. I let go and picked up the wood and walked back to camp. I went to the drop ship and got to work. I got my bow and arrows made. I than grabbed stuff for a tent and bed. I stripped one of the dead guys shirt and went and made my tent. I made my bed and shrugged my jacket off and I went to take my shirt off when someone cleared their throat. I looked to see Murphy.

"Yeah?" I asked and he scratched his neck. I saw the blood and sighed.

"Sit down and let me see your neck. It looks like its still bleeding." I said and he sat on my make shift bed and I ripped part of the tent and walked over and lift his chin and pressed the cloth on his neck.

"Jaelene!" Wells yelled and I groaned.

"You don't seem to like your own brother." Murphy said and I looked at him.

"My father prefers him. As my father poetically put it I killed my mother. So when I was old enough he had me arrested for being the second child. Wells is 3 months old and would visit but than he stopped because my father told him to stop visiting. Like a good little boy he is he obeyed. 4 years I was alone except for the guardsman Miller he's the one that taught me to read, write and fight. Taught me to use a knife to. Than last year Octavia was caught and became my cell Mate." I said and he said wow.

"Yup. I'm nothing like my father or Wells but I would protect Wells no matter what. My father not so much." I said and he chuckled. Someone cleared their throat and we looked to see Bellamy.

"Keep the cut covered till Clarke get back. If it starts getting infected come see me and I clean it." I said and he nodded than left but Bellamy was still there.

"I want to change and sleep please go away." I said and he chuckled at me.

"You going to share the tent with O?" He asked and I said yeah and pointed to the bed.

"You can crash there tonight though." I said and started to take my boots off. I put my daggers in my jacket.

"I'll sleep in the drop ship tonight. Thanks though." He said and I nodded and said okay. He left and I changed only for a guy to walk in.

"Oh shit sorry." He said turning around.

"Its fine I'm dressed. What's your name?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Nate Miller." He said and I smiled.

"I know your old man. He told me to keep you safe. So there's extra room in here so get stuff to make a bed and you can share the tent with Octavia and I." I said and he perked up when I brought up his dad.

"Thanks but are you sure?" He asked and I sat down patting the side next to me and he sat down.

"Your father is like a dad to me Nate. He taught me everything I know. From Reading to using knives. He would always be there for every birthday when my own father wasn't. I gave him my words I would look out for you and I don't go back on my word." I said and he smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you so much." He said and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Your welcome Lovie now go get the stuff to make a bed." I said and we pulled away and he ran out to get he stuff. This time wells came in.

"That's Octavia's bed but you can sleep in it for the night. Miller will be back in a couple to make his own bed." I said and he nodded and sat down. He pulled a necklace out of his coat pocket.

"It was moms she would want you to have it." He said and I took it from him.

"Can I ask you something Wells?" I asked and he nodded yes.

"Why does he hate me so much. I didn't mean to kill mom." I said and he pulled me to him and the tears started to fall.

"You remind him of her that's all Jae. He could never hate." He said and I shook my head.

"He did hate me. You don't know what I went through. He and two guards would come and they would hit me on his command Wells. The counsel is the one that forced him to stop. He had no emotion when he told them to do it Wells. It was like a switch." I said and he was in shock.

"That's why Abby wouldn't let Clarke in the medical ward all third times." He said and he did the unexpected and pulled me into a tight hug.

Bellamy's pov

"What are you doing?" I asked Miller who was outside Jaelene's tent.

"I'm waiting for Wells and Jae to stop talking. They are having a sibling moment. She said I can share the tent with her and Octavia since she promised my dad to keep me safe." He said with a goofy smile. Wells came out of the tent with tears welding his eyes. Miller and I rushed in the tent and saw her head in her hands.

"Jae." Miller said and she looked up and saw us.

"We saw Wells leave ready to cry. You okay?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"I told him what my father did and why Medical would always be on locked down on some days." She said and Miller and I sat down next to her.

"Want to talk about it?" Miller asked rubbed her arm and she looked at the necklace in her hand. She opened it it and tears fell down her face.

"I never knew my mom. Wells got 3 months of knowing her." She said and closed it than slipped it on her neck.

"When I was younger Jaha had two guards come in and beat me. I would be in Medical for a few days. The counsel had put a stop to it 3 years later. That's when Nate's dad started to train me to fight. I wish I could make him feel what I felt every day." She said and Miller wiped her eyes.

"I'm telling my sob story to guys I barely know. Ugh." She chuckled and we smiled.

"I'm going to go to bed now." She said making us get up and she got under the rag. She flipped on her stomach and her leg moved up.

"Night Jae." We said and she mumbled a night.

Nate's pov

I set my bed up when Wells came in and Jae shot up gasping for air. He rushed to her side as did I and she was shaking.

"Hey its okay. Its okay. It was just a dream." He soothed and she shook her head.

"Nightmare. I get them a lot when I'm remind of what Jaha did." She whispered laying back and fall back asleep.

"She just brushed it off. She wasn't even scared." I said in shock and Wells nodded.

"11 years in a prison cell makes you like that." He said and we to his Octavia's bed. We both went to bed.

Jaelene's pov

I woke up to Murphy lightly shaking me. I rubbed my eyes to see his cut turning greenish.

"Let me get dressed and we can go find water to clean it." I said and he nodded and left. I got up and got dressed. I walked out and took Murphy out in the woods. We walked for half an hour till we found a water fall. I grabbed cloth from my jacket and got it wet. I than cleaned the cut on his neck.

"When we get back I'm going to have to close it." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Cauterizing. I'll heat my dagger and place it on the wound to close it." I said and he went wide eyes.

"Don't be a baby." I said and lifted his chin more. He was now staring at my chest. His hands went to my hips.

"No touchy." I said and swatted his hands.

"Let's get back to camp so I can close the wound." I said and backed up. I heard a twig snap and I spun around.

"Get back to camp." I growled and he ran. I pulled out my dagger when I heard a thud behind me. I turned around to see a man. He shoved me and punched me in the face. I ran and jumped on a rock. He came at me I flipped through the air and landed behind him. I slammed his head in a rock and he fell. I straddled him put my dagger to his neck.

We heard a growl. He flipped us over and picked me up pulled sword. He gave me the other.

"What the hell are they?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Reapers. They feed on people. We have to fight." He said lowly and I nodded. They charged at us and we fought them. I swung the sword and decapitated the Reaper. The man that I fought was getting beat. I ran and jumped bringing the sword down the Reapers neck and his head was cut off. The man groaned in pain. I grabbed my bag I made and took his fur off and he was hurt.

"There's a cave that way my friend can help." He said and I pulled him up and we both limped to the cave. He got in first with a grunt. I jumped down with a groan. There was another man.

"Lincoln reapers attack us." He said and I put my hand on side. The guy saw me and he went wide eyed.

"She's bleeding out. Are the reapers dead?" He asked and I grunted a yes.

"She save my life." The guy said and Lincoln came over and gently took my jacket off.

"We have to cauterize it." He said and I pulled a dagger out.

"Just hurry up this hurts." I said and the other guy chuckled.

"Your brave." He said and I laughed.

"Surviving isn't brave." I said and Lincoln came over and I lifted my shirt and he grabbed a clothe and pressed both on my skin and I groaned in pain. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 14.7K 36
❝She's independent and strong and can't be controlled❞ In which Anastasia is the younger sister to Natasha Romanoff who also works as a SHIELD agent...
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
23.7K 606 16
The ongoing adventures of NCIS LA: The New Member. Now an NCIS agent, Alexa works alongside the team to solve cases. What could go wrong? What could...
85.2K 1.5K 20
The 100 Fan Fiction "I grew up in the lock up," I responded and when I saw her reaction, I added immediately, "Yes, Xavier Carter; the bastard child...