Mr.Possessive's Monster

By Paigebrownie

Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't thin... More

C A S T - l I S T
1
2
3
4
1+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's Pov)
5
6
7
2+ Thought's Of Levi (Levi's POV)
9
10
11
12
3+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)
13
14
15
16
4+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi POV)
1+ Ace
17
18
19
20
5+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's POV)
21
22
23
24
25
6+ Thoughts Of Levi (Levi's Pov)
26
27
Cover making contest| CLOSED
28
29
30
31
32
7+ Thoughts of Levi (Levi's POV)
33
cc
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
WONDER
Extra
Bonus Chapter
Rakings

8

35.4K 1K 164
By Paigebrownie

8-HAPPINESS

                     "Your still in trouble for that little stunt you pulled Hadley." Levi tainted in my ear, I shivered as his lips softly brushed it. I glared at him from the corner of my eye pushing him away. It's been a few days since that happened, since me and Bea tricked him.

And Levi and I have been unadmittedly so getting along. He has stopped being all touchy and kissing me for his pleasure but has been trying to get to know me. Even though he knows alot about me." Oh god Levi get over it that was days ago." I screwed up my face, softly uttering those words.

"It was cruel." He said pouting. I shook my head and continued walking to my locker. He followed closely behind, as I reached my locker I see Ace approaching. As fast as I could I fix my hair and rub my lips together in an act to make them less chapped. Levi came up behind me." You don't have to try to look cute for him. You already are, love."

I glared at him opening my locker by then Ace had come up next to me." Gracey! I missed you!"

"I just face timed you this morning Ace." I smiled and sighed taking a book out my locker. Lately Ace has been wanting to spend more time with me, while Levi has been making sure that doesn't happen. I honestly don't know what to do, Levi is stubborn and won't take no for am answer.

Ace laughed." Well yeah.... but still." He chirped. He slung his arm around my shoulders and walked me to class. Levi stayed to my left, I felt so overwhelmed. I never had this before, I always used to run to class and not bother to stop.

But now here I am cruzing, with Ace and Levi. There's another thing I've realized, Levi has brought out a sparky side in me. Like I talk back to him, I could never do that to anyone. Unless I'm really mad.

He's brought out little monster in me.

As we walked I got curious stares, they stared at me as if I grew two heads. As they should be, me Hadley Grace O'Neil walking down the hall with two Greek gods. I would never imagine me being friends them and more so one of them liking me.

I was snapped out of my daze when I reached my class. Stepping in making ny way to sit down and wait for the teacher to start blabbering on. I really don't like this class, Math. I can barely keep a 80 in this class, I rest my chin on the Palm of my hand.

I'm eyes drift shut, my hair falling in front of my face lazily. My elbow started to slip but I was suddenly to tired to do anything about it.

But then I'm woken up, the room was empty and the bell had sounded. Was I asleep that long? I yawn and pick up my bag, and step out into the hallway. I can't believe they just left me there, that was so weird.

I stepped out into the hall way, it was empty. Did I sleep for that long, I'm going to be so late for my next class. Grumbling I walked down the hall to my next class. But my eye caught sight of something.

It was a guy but I couldn't make put the face, I couldn't tell whether it was Levi or Ace." Levi? Is that you?" The guys head snapped towards me, I squinted to see his face but it just looked blurry.

The guy walked up to me and something weird happened. My body heated up, it felt like it was on fire. The guy stopped in front of me, my body felt a pull towards him. I couldn't explain it, it was like a strong desire to reach out and touch him.

My breath hitched as he reached out. I had the urge to stand on my tippy toes and plant a kiss on his lips. This feeling was so wrong yet right.

I was about to kiss them when they opened there mouth." Hadley wake up!" My elbow slipped down the desk and my face fell off the Palm of my face to hit the desk.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I look up to see, Levi standing infront of me. Then realization hits me, I was dreaming about Levi- Oh god this was embarrassing." Did I sleep through the whole period?"

"Yeah you did." Levi outstretched his hand to help me up. I take it and get up picking up my bag. I had two more periods until lunch then I could go to the library and read my book. I smiled inwardly, I felt Levi's gaze on my face.

He slipped his hand into my hand, jumping at the warmth that was hand at that moment." What's that smile for?"

"Nothing." I pursed my lips pulling my hand out of his. I hate to admit it but I miss the sensation it gave me.

The rest of the day went on like a blur. I finally got go up to the library, placing my bag at my usual table, I take out my book. I look up and see the librarian calling me over.

Grinning like a child I walk over to her- the librarian is so nice to me. I'm a regular, and she has that adorable kitten." Hi Miss. Rubie." I smile.

"Hi darling- How are you today?" She smiles her laugh lines prominent. Rubie props her elbows on the desk.

I shrug." Today's been particularly boring, I had this crazy dream."

"What was it about?" She asks.

I shake my head, not wanting to talk about it. It was weird and more enough embarrassing." Never mind that, did you bring your kitten?"

She nods eagerly and bends down. She gets a box from under her desk and places it on the desk. The kittens head pops up and meows." Awww baby." I coe

I pick it up and smile." What's it's name?"

"Bean."

I melt on the inside, grabbing the kitten I walk over to my table. The kitten purred and snuggled into my arm. Sitting at my table I open my book, and begin to read.

I opened my mouth again but this time not to speak, and she reached up and put a finger to my lips and said, "Shh. Shh. Don't ruin it." 

Next page

"How long have you been dating her?" I asked.

"Nine months. We never got along. I mean, I didn't even briefly like her…with Sara, there's never a honeymoon period. God, how could she think I was a rat? I know, I know: Why don't we break up? […] I guess I stay with her because she stays with me. And that's not an easy thing to do. I'm a bad boyfriend. She's a bad girlfriend. We deserve each other." 

I'm snapped out of my daze with a grumble of my stomach. I tucked the kitten under my jacket. I had a few dollars I could get something at the vending machine.

I made my way down there, as I was nearing the machine. I heard a Ruckus in the lunch room. I haven't been in the lunch room from the first day of school

I then realized no one liked me, but for the past week I kept on telling myself I was just being silly. So I tried for that week but then I just hid out in the library.

"IF YOU DARE SPEECH HER NAME, I WILL PERSONALLY RIP OUT YOUR TONGUE, DO YOU HERE ME KADEN!" Levi's voice bellowed through the doors.

I wonder who he's talking about.

My curiosity gets the best of me and walk to the door and look through the small window. I see Levi holding a guy I assume Kaden by the collar of his shirt. In a trance I don't realize Kaden looking at me." Shit"

I make sure I have the Kitten before making a beeline for the libary. I heard arguing, tempted I wanted to turn around see it but I knew curiosity killed the Iguana so.

Before I could react an arm snaked around my shoulders. It was it was he guy Levi was arguing with. I grew rigid." Um can I help you?" I said softly.

The ends of his lips turned up to a grin. His hair was light brown and he had tan skin with feckles scattered throughout his cheeks and nose." Hi, I'm Kaden your Hadley."

I nod not knowing what to say." Yes that's me, what is it that you want?" I ask getting to the point, there must be a reason to him talking to me.

Nervously he scratched the back of his neck and grimaced." Straight to the point type of gal, alright. I need your help." I looked at him wanting him to go on." I'm a bad boy, a delinquent, whatever you what to call me. I'm moving to a new school, Landzo High?"

Bea goes there." Yeah I know it, my best friend goes there." I inform him.

"Well in order for me to graduate on time, I need to do community service." He explains to me running a hand through his brown hair. I watched him closely, this was werid what did he want from me?

I tap my cheek." All an interesting story but what does this have to do with me?"

"Ok I want you help me be- G-good." He says as if it hurt him to say it.

"Good?"

"Good." He confirms.

"Good?"

"Oh please dont make me say it again." He whines. I crack a smile and nod." So you'll help me?"

I nod again." Yeah sure. What do you need help with? Like what community service do you what to do " He tapped his chin trying to think of what to do.

After at least 4 minutes, he gave up." I have no clue."

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed his hand and lead him to the old people's home. When he caught site of the building. " No no no no!"

***

"That was torture." Kaden exclaims and he stops the car. It was fun, we it to talk to old people and play bingo. I told him about Bea, I think that they are going to get along.

Shaking my head smiling." It wasn't that bad." I laugh.

"Thanks by the way- See you around." I waved and step out his car. Walking up to my house, I unlock the door.

The house was empty like usual. Taking off my shoes I make my way to my room. I'm so tired, I just dropped my bag on the floor and opened my bed room door. I didn't realize how tired I was until I reached home.

I wanted to just collapse in my bed but that didn't work out because Levi was laying on it. My eyes felt droopy." What are you doing in my room?" I say.

He smiles when he sees me, he gets up and walks towards me engulfing me in a hug. I react immediately and wrap my arms around him. I feel him tense but then relax. I need this hig, it was soothing and well over due."  I was waiting for you, I missed you."

"Why?" I say, my eyes still closed. He probably sensed this and picked me up. Leading us to the bed he sits on first before pulling me to lay on his chest.

I was too tired to fight it." Shh baby you ask too many questions, you tired sleep." In a daze I look up at him.

He starred down at me watching me closely as if I would slip through his fingers." Levi you can go, I'm fine."

"No."

"But-"

"I'm not leaving you." I nod and fall back into his arms. My eyes shut and I'm engulfed In his woodsy scent. It calms and I drift into sleep." Good  night Hadley I love you."

***

I don't like this chapter😑💔💕 Oh well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 1.1K 34
"What's wrong with you?" I asked, finally tired with his annoying stares. "What's your deal with Lucas?" He asked back, gritting his teeth. Geez what...
153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
1.3M 32.4K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...