butch the bully one shots

By mcfuckyAAA

nobody knows my sorrow More

butch x momma cat
butch x reader

butch x bonehead

69 2 1
By mcfuckyAAA

edit 2/27: i just found out that "boneheads" name is serge. what the fuck

"Oh no, Butch, you've got it all wrong!" Cool cat cried, wiping the sand off his face. Butch was a dark, intimidating figure over the sandbox. Butch retrieved his foot from the sandbox, pleased with the destruction he had created. Maria was crying, and another shadowy figure stood next to Butch. Cool cat stared into Butch's smug, unforgiving eyes, asked: "Butch, why do you do it?" Butch looked to his left, seeing Bonehead. Butch believed he looked ethereal, laughing hysterically at Cool cats misfortune, and Butch was reminded of why he does what he does.

"I do it for him." Butch stated, giving Cool cat one more taste of sand before taking Bonehead's hand and returning to the garden.

--this one was short rip. did i mention that i want to die

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 832 16
كاتبة مبتدئة أول رواية لي واتمّنى ان تنّال إلى اعجابكم كُتِبت بقلم الكاتبة:جنى الفيصل✍🏻
343K 15.1K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
3.4M 163K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
549K 25.2K 42
Book 1 of Ishq Series. || Highest ranking: #1 in Cousins on 30 Aug 2020|| || Highest ranking: #1 in spiritual on 23 March 2021|| ||Highest ranking: #...