Tempted (#Wattys2015)

By LostxInxStereo

Bella Knowle is almost through her last year of high school. She's a straight A student, loves music, and has... More

Tempted:00:
Tempted:01:
Tempted:02:
Tempted:03:
Tempted:04:
Tempted:05:
Tempted:06:
Tempted:07:
Tempted:08:
Tempted:09:
Tempted:10:
Tempted:11:
Tempted:12:
Tempted:13:
Tempted:14:
Tempted:15:
Tempted:16:
Tempted:17:
Tempted:18;
Tempted:19:
Tempted:20:
Tempted:21:
Tempted:22:
Tempted:23:
Tempted:24:
Tempted:25:
Tempted:26:
Tempted:27:
Tempted:28:
Tempted:29:
Tempted:30:
Tempted:31:
Tempted:32:
Tempted:33:
Tempted:34:
Tempted:35:
Tempted:36:
Tempted:37:
Tempted:38:
Tempted:39:
Tempted:40:
Tempted:41:
Tempted:42:
Tempted:43:
Tempted:44:
Tempted:45:
Tempted:46:
Tempted:47:
Tempted:48:
Tempted:49:
Tempted:51:
Tempted:52:
Tempted:53:
Tempted:54:
Tempted:55:
Tempted:56:
Tempted:57:
Tempted:58:
Tempted:59:
Tempted:60:
Tempted:61:
Tempted:62:
Tempted:63:
Tempted:64:
Tempted:65:
Tempted:66:
Tempted:67:
Tempted:68:
Tempted:69:
Tempted:70:
Tempted:71:
Tempted:72:
Tempted:73:
Tempted:74:
Tempted:75:
Tempted Sequel: Tragedy

Tempted:50:

13.3K 215 75
By LostxInxStereo

2 weeks later:

7:38 PM

"Dad!" I ran to him after I got out of my car, hugging him tightly. "Congratulations."

"Thanks sweetie. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I am." I nodded, grabbing my bag from the backseat. "Is J- Josh!"

I ran to him, throwing myself in his arms and hugged him like I had hugged my dad.

"I actually missed you."

"Hey Bell. I missed you too."

"How was the drive?"

"Not bad." I shrugged, walking into the house first and smiled. "How does it feel being a congressman?"

"Pretty cool, but not abnormal."

"Well good." I laughed, looking through the hall. "I'm going to go out my stuff in my room and I'll be back."

"Ok sweetie."

I went into my room, dropping the bag down and looked around.

He hadn't changed anything. I liked coming home to familiarity.

I pulled out my phone, dialing Justin's number and rocked on my heels.

"Hey, I'm here." I smiled, walking over to the balcony door.

"Good. I'm glad you made it ok. Did he change your room?"

"No." A laugh escaped my lips, shaking my head as I sat down on the edge of the bed. "It's still the same. They're waiting for me for dinner...will I see you tonight?"

"Do you want to?"

"Yes." I nodded quickly, laughing at myself and stood up.

"Ok, I'll come over. I love you."

"I love you too. I'll see you later." I nibbled on the corner of my lip, hearing him chuckle before I hung up and went back out through the hall towards the kitchen. "Mmm, it smells good."

"Good." Dad chuckled, smiling over at me. "Now...I do have off tomorrow, but I don't have off Friday...and I might have to leave sometimes unexpectedly. I just wanted you to know that in advance."

"Yeah, that's ok." I smiled back, kissing his cheek. "I know you're probably really busy. I could see Jackie...and I was going to go over to the Bieber's house Sunday night for dinner...I haven't seen them since August either."

"Ok...are you going to stay at Justin's?"

"If you don't mind...I mean, we were going to play a bunch of games and stuff that night...we were going to get some breakfast in the morning."

"Yeah, that's fine. I'd be gone in the morning when you woke up. Who knows what Josh would be doing."

"Cool." I laughed a little, going to the fridge to get myself a drink.

That went a little better than I expected.

_____________________

*Justin*

Thursday:
8:46 AM

"Good morning." I mumbled, running a hand through my hair as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning sweetheart." Mom said from the living room where I saw the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on the tv, and Jazzy curled up into her side.

"Hey kiddo. There's cinnamon rolls. Save some for your brother." Dad said, drinking from a cup of coffee at the breakfast bar.

"No promises. You snooze you lose." I chuckled at myself, picking up a roll and took a bite while opening the fridge and pulled out the milk. "Is anybody coming over today?"

"No, it's just us. What's Bella doing?"

"Going to her aunt's I believe. I was going to invite her here if it was ok, but I knew she'd probably be going somewhere. There's only three of them. She's coming over Sunday though."

"Good. I'm excited to see her."

"She's really excited too. She wants to make cookies."

"No. Do not let her make anything. She is a guest. We're just having fun food anyway."

"What? No! Let her!" Jazzy said and sat up. "I love cookies!"

"I'll see what I can do." I whispered, winking at her before I finished the rest of my cinnamon roll.

I had been with Bella a few hours the other night, and I left around midnight. I couldn't stay in her room - especially if her Dad was going to be there in the morning.

We just talked for a while, and she laughed, falling asleep before I left.

But it's not like I just left when she fell asleep. I told her I would, and I laid with her until she did.

I was taking her out to breakfast on Monday, and then she left Tuesday night. I wanted her all day before she left.

At least I had a month with her for Christmas break. That would be fun. I could take her to an ice skating rink, and on New Years Eve we could go out. I'd make sure we'd do a lot while she was here.

As for everything else, I was working for Grant again. Almost all day on Tuesdays when I had off, then everyday after school besides Fridays and Saturdays, and Sundays they were closed.

I'd have money for Christmas, I'd keep paying for my classes. I really had to conserve the money in my savings account. I'd never know when I could need it, in the future, for classes, to see Bella...it was money I had earned doing jobs I wasn't proud of. Hell a lot of it was in a safe in my closet so no one would pick up on the huge amounts of money being placed in an account.

I was ready to earn my own money again, I wanted to buy Bella a ring for Christmas, I wanted to get my parents things and Jazzy and Jaxon stuff too. I just finally wanted to be proud of something I was doing.

Thanksgiving would be awesome this year. It was the first time in three years I was in this house for Thanksgiving- five since it had been us together as I family.

I was so excited, and honestly it might be best if Bella wasn't here, not that I didn't love her, I do, it's just...a real holiday back with my family.

It was something I never expected to have again.

_______________

*Bella*
Sunday:
4:23 PM

Thanksgiving had gone great. I got to see my little cousins, and I ate a little bit of turkey, but I was the type to only have that, mashed potatoes, and a roll on my plate. I never stuffed my face for Thanksgiving.

Friday was spent with Jackie going shopping and sitting down to coffee - in the same place where Justin and I had our first date. The place seemed so sentimental now, not only to him because of his mom, but now me.

I had sat in the same booth, same side and looked out the window, then back at her as we talked, explaining what had been happening with me, some new music I had written. I realized along the way how much I missed her - home. High school even.

But I missed talking to my best friend everyday, going over her house after school, watching love sappy music with our own tubs of ice cream.

And our long day of shopping consisted of talking about Justin and Mike, giggling at new underwear choices, and I got a few new skirts and shirts - even a new dress.

Hopefully I could wear something if Justin and I got to go out besides breakfast tomorrow. I was definitely spending the whole day with him before I left Tuesday afternoon. My classes started again on Wednesday, and I had to work. He wouldn't be up this weekend either. It didn't make sense when I've just seen him. I'd rather him save the trip for a little later. We only had four weeks until Christmas break.

But that was a long time.

There was a knock on the door, and my head shot up, quickly closing the book in my lap and grabbed my phone, slipping it in the front pocket of my sweatshirt and quickly ran to the door, but Josh already got it.

"Hi." I smiled at Justin, rocking on the heels of my feet.

"Hi."

"Oh my gosh. Haven't you guys been dating for like eight months now? And you're still smitten?"

"It's been 9 actually," Justin chirped, a little cute proud smile on his face. "Almost 10."

"I cringe." Josh mumbled as I wrapped my arms around Justin's torso, pecking his cheek. "Have fun."

"Thanks." I laughed a little, watching him walk away before looking back up at Justin. "Hi."

"Hi." He let out a low chuckle, giving me a gentle tug forward before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"The cookies are in the kitchen. I know your mom told me not to make them, but I had to. I like doing them, plus they're my favorite."

"Ok. She's not going to mind. Plus I'm not arguing with you on making cookies."

"Oh I bet you won't." I giggled, pulling him behind me and then grabbed the box with the cookies, pulling him quickly back out.

"Hey! Do I at least get to taste test one?"

"In the car I'll give you one." I told him as he opened the door.

"Good, or I'd have to tickle you until I could steal the box."

"You'd be in very big trouble."

"Hmm," He hugged me from behind, the momentum making me lose my balance a little, but I laughed, his chin rested on my shoulder. "How much trouble?"

"Oh would you knock it off!"

"I'm just saying, it didn't sound like much of a threat."

"Get in the car mister. We do not need to be late."

"I'm going, I'm going." He gave my hips a final squeeze before he let go, walking over to the drivers side and hopped in while I got in on the passenger side.

"I'm really nervous."

"Why are you nervous?"

"I just..." I trailed off, my eyes flickering over to him while he pulled out of my driveway. "I haven't seen them in a while."

"Well, they're really excited. I heard Jazzy has been asking all day when you were coming over, and Jaxon is pretty excited too. He even admitted it."

"Sounds like a little miracle."

"He likes to try and tell me that your more his than mine because he met you first."

"No," Shaking my head, I leaned closer to him, kissing his cheek. "All yours."

"You should tell him that."

"He's just kidding."

"I know he is." He smiled at me, glancing over as I ran my fingers through the back of his hair. "I hope you're ready to play a lot of games tonight - with competitive people."

"Of course I am, I'm gonna kick your ass."

"Normally, I'd be threatened by that, but now, it's kind of hot."

"You're such a dork."

"I know." Justin smirked, wrinkling his nose a little and turned into his parents neighborhood. "We're having pizza for dinner. Pepperoni and then cheese."

"Yum, sounds good."

"You've been eating, haven't you?"

"Justin, I was eating before."

"You know what I mean."

"Yes, I have been. I'm fine."

"I just care about you Bella."

"I know." I whispered, looking down at my hands

"I love you," He had parked the car, tucking a strand of my hair back behind my ear. "And you look beautiful."

I made a face, looking down at my yoga pants, and then back up at him.

"You're funny."

"What? I'm serious. You do look beautiful."

"Well thanks."

"You're welcome buttercup. Now come on, let's go play some games."

"Ok."

He pecked my lips, then we both got out of the car, his hand sliding around my waste while I held the box of cookies.

I felt the little bubbles in my stomach as he opened the door, leading me inside behind him, and then shut the door.

"Hey! I brought a Bella!" He called out, making me blush and smack his chest playfully.

"Bella!" Jazzy ran through the hall, hugging me around my legs.

"Hi Jazzy." I smiled down at her, reaching down with one arm and attempted to hug her back.

"I missed you."

"Aw, I missed you too."

"Bella!" Jaxon ran down the stairs? Giving me a bone crushing hug- cookies and all.

"Hey, easy." Justin chuckled behind me, gently taking the cookies.

"Here," I hugged Jaxon back this time, and by the time I pulled back, Jeremy and Pattie had come in. "Oh my goodness! Hi!"

I hugged Pattie first, almost crying from the sight of her looking so healthy. She sported a cute pixie cut now that her hair was growing back and she looked so pretty.

"Congratulations." I said by her ear, pulling away after a minute to see her eyes glassy.

"Thank you."

I nodded, smiling at her again before I hugged Jeremy.

"It's nice to see you Bella."

"You too...I um...brought the cookies. A little birdy told me Jazzy really wanted them...plus we all know that little birdy wanted them too." I said, looking back at Justin, who indeed had one of the cookies in his mouth.

"Hey! Tattle tail!"

"Oh hush. And stop it! Pizza first!"

He swallowed, making some sort of pout that I pretended to ignore, when I really thought it was quite cute.

"It's on it's way, in the mean time we can get a game started." Jeremy chimed, nodding his head towards the living room.

"Yeah." I nodded, snatching the cookies back from Justin. "Let's go mister."

"Fine." He groaned, but came up behind me and kissed my cheek like he did earlier, making me laugh- then blush.

He was so happy.

______________

*Justin*
7:46 PM

"Do you want to go for a walk?" I asked Bella, moving my hand along her leg.

"Now?"

"Yeah. We can just go for a few minutes. If you want."

"Ok." She nodded, letting me take her hand and pull her up.

"Hey, we're going to go on a quick walk. We'll be back."

"Ok, be careful."

"We will be."

I led her through the hall, grabbing one of my beanies I had taken off earlier and slipped it back on my head, opening up the door an key her outside first.

"Why'd you want to go for a walk?" She asked, holding onto my arm.

"Why not? My parents can love without you for a few minutes. I wanted alone time with my Bella."

She giggled a little, doing that little thing where she nibbled down on her lip.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" She asked, lightly swinging our hands.

"Well breakfast, and I was hoping we could get dinner before you left. A nice dinner...think your dad would let me have you for two nights?"

"I'm not sure. I was surprised he was ok with me staying tonight."

"Me too, but I'll take it any day."

"So will I. I wish I could have seen you more this weekend.

"It's ok. I get it. I've seen you plenty compared to everyone else. We have all of Christmas break."

"Yeah, we do, don't we?"

She smirked up at me, and I kissed the too of her nose, watching it do that little crinkle.

"That's one of the cutest things you do."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your nose. Whenever I kiss it or you're really happy, you wriggle your nose."

"I've never noticed that..."

"I have. You do it all the time."

"Well you raise your eyebrows a lot, and when I make you nervous you swallow, an your little Adam's apple moves."

"Ew." I chuckled, reaching up for my neck.

"No! Not ew! And when you're really happy, you run your tongue across your lips and bite your bottom one."

"Oh yeah? You bite your lip too. All the time. It kills me."

"Good." She smirked, averting her eyes over to the moon. "It's pretty outside tonight."

"Yeah, it sure is...remember that one night we laid outside and looked at the stars?"

"Yeah, I do...and you smoked a cigarette, and I actually found it oddly attractive."

"See! I knew you did!"

"I'm more concerned about your health than the things it does to my brain when I watch you smoking one. It's not healthy. We don't need two people in your family getting cancer."

"I'm not-"

"You don't know that and you know it. I'd rather have you smoking pot."

I swallowed, looking up at the moon so I didn't have to meet her gaze.

"We don't have to talk about that now though. Other things...like Grant's. How is that going?"

"Good." I shrugged, holding her hand a little tighter. "Same as before, but definitely not as stressful...and weird since Hunter isn't there. Grant got Ms. Diane to come and have Thanksgiving though, so that's good."

"I've never asked before...but what happened to Hunter's dad? He's never even mentioned him."

"Oh...um...his dad left when he was a baby. It's been him and his mom his whole life. They have no idea where his dad is."

"Oh my god. That's terrible."

"Grant has always been really good to him. They played basketball when he was growing up, he taught him how to ride a bike, you know. He was sad when Hunter left."

"Have you heard from him?"

"No," I sighed, shaking my head while looking at my feet. "Not yet."

"You will."

"We should turn around." I suggested, nodding my head back to the house.

"Ok."

And we did, staying pretty much quiet after that, just happy to be with each other I guess.

Soon we were walking back up the steps, and my eyes caught one of the chairs at the corner of the porch.

"No, what are you doing?!" I whined, tugging Bella back by her hips into me before she opened the door.

"I was going inside! I thought we were done!" She laughed, tilting her head so she could look up at me.

"Shhhh. No." I pulled her down on my lap in the chair, taking her hands as she giggled and kissed her cheek. "Hi."

"Hi...what if your parents walk out here?"

"So what?" I whispered, leaning forward so my lips were just a couple of inches away. "I'm sitting outside with my girlfriend while she's home from college. What can they do? Ground me?"

"No." She giggled again, playing with the strings on my sweatshirt. "I'd just blush a lot."

"You do that practically everyday."

"Very true...is it wrong that I came in yoga pants and a sweatshirt?"

"What? No. We just had a family game night. No big deal. Have you seen me?"

"Yes, in your cute little beanie."

"I put it on for our walk." I cheesed, leaning close enough to rub our noses together.

"I'm so glad your mom is better...her and your dad seemed...you know, really happy."

"Yeah, they are...sometimes it's like nothing changed."

"I think it's just proof that love is really for only one person...like from someone else...if that makes sense."

"Yeah it does." Chuckling, I nodded my head, flickering my gaze down to her lips.

"Was that cheesy?"

"A little...but that's ok."

I kissed her, feeling her smile and moved one hand under her legs, making sure she wouldn't fall off my lap.

But she was fine, and we shared small little kisses.

I tugged on her bottom lip, feeling sink a bit more comfortably in my lap with her hands against my chest.

It was exciting. A remembrance of how it used to be.

I slid my tongue right against her bottom lip, and she squealed, leaning closer and grabbed a fistful of my sweatshirt before I slipped into her mouth. She was fighting back, and I loved that.

This is how it should have been years ago. I should have been in high school making out with her on my parents porch.

There's a lot of things I should have done.

My parents could walk out here. They still thought Bella and I were walking the neighborhood, when in reality I wanted a few more minutes alone with her.

"Really? That's what you guys are doing out here? Making out?"

I pulled back, looking at Jaxon and lifted up my hand to give him the finger while I kissed Bella again, dying to give her hip a little squeeze.

"We'll be in in a few minutes." I mumbled, feeling Bella giggling. "Tell them we're still walking."

"Yeah Jaxon. Go away...Please."

Of course she had to add that in there.

"Fine." He grumbled back, and the only reason I heard him was because he said it right before Bella and I went back to what we were doing before.

She took hold of the chain around my neck, and I chuckled a little, moving my hand along the back of her thighs.

If anything they knew what we were doing and they weren't going to interrupt; that'd be awkward for them too.

Adjusting myself so I could lift up my hand, I moved it to the top of her thighs, running it up to the edge of her yoga pants.

"No." She scolded, breaking the kiss abruptly.

"Why?" I let out a whine, my head falling back against the chair.

"Because I'm not taking a chance on one of your parents walking outside, that's why."

"They're not going to."

"You don't know that."

"But I do."

"No." She shook her head, biting down on her lip.

"Fine."

"Aw, don't be mad."

"I'm not mad."

"Look at that little face," She cooed, squeezing my cheeks together. "So cute."

"Bella, come on, knock it off."

She stopped, sighing slightly before she stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Inside. I'm getting cold. We've been out here for a while anyway."

"Alright." I answered with a mumble, standing up myself and followed behind her as she got the door.

Yup. That's it. I'm going insane. Mentally insane.

I pulled off the hat when we got inside, running a hand through my hair and followed behind her back to the living room.

"Justin!" Jazzy said, pulling on my hand. "Can we play one more game? Please?"

"Sure, Bella and I just have to leave soon."

"I don't mind." She shrugged, sitting down in the corner of the couch.

Of course you don't.

____________

*Bella*

9:03 PM

"What is wrong?" I asked Justin, crossing my arms over my chest as we walked out of his parents house.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, come on. Everything was fine, we were fine, and then the minute I didn't want to do anything with you, you got all pissed off."

"Because you freak out every time I touch you and I don't get it. Like ok sure, one time I understand, but it's literally been weeks Bella. Weeks."

"So what?" I asked, opening up the passenger side door and got in as he did.

"So what? Ok. I mean, I'd get it if you actually talked to me about it, but you haven't. You just cut me off all disgusted. How am I not supposed to think you're mad? Or not over think it at all?"

"I don't know! It shouldn't be a big deal! Sorry I don't want to have sex all the time!"

"Then just talk to me about it! It's not that difficult!"

"It's kind of hard to do that when you're trying to get in my pants every freaking minute we're together!"

"You know that isn't true!"

"Can you just take me home?"

"But I thought-"

"I want to go home."

"Fine."

I looked out the window, watching as he pulled into the right turn lane towards my house.

I didn't want to go to his apartment. I didn't want to talk anymore about it. I just wanted to go home and lay in my own bed.

"You should have talked to me."

"I shouldn't have to." I spat back.

"Um, yeah, you should. Especially since you were fine with it before, and you know it's not just sex. I've told you that."

"That's real evident every weekend, or when you get mad just because I'm not in the mood!"

"Because I don't understand!"

"How do you not get it?!"

"I've told you before that this is all different. It's not me just hooking up with some chic during the weekends because I'm drunk or whatever the hell I was then Bella! I actually love you! It has meaning!"

"Things are different Justin, ok?! I know it and you know it. Things are different. And at the end of the day I don't want to feel like crap and just pretend that everything is fine with some makeup sex. I just don't."

"How are they different?"

"Do I really have to explain that?"

"Fine, then don't." He pulled up to my house, parking the car and turned it off. "Whatever."

"What are you doing?"

"Walking you to the door. Like I always do."

Used to.

I got out of the car, holding my bag and shut the door with my hip, keeping my eyes down as I felt him beside me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." A sigh escaped my lips, his hand against the back of my head to kiss my forehead.

"I'll call you in the morning, ok?"

"Alright." I nodded, opening the door and stepped inside, shutting it behind me.

"Belle? I thought you were going to stay with Justin..." Josh said as I walked in the living room.

"I changed my mind. I'm gonna go to bed. Night."

"Night."

I disappeared to my room, grabbing up my ear phones and plugged them into my phone, laying down on my bed.

What if that's all that matters? He seemed to get mad so easily.

Yes, I loved it just as much as he did, but recently...after what Jess said...it just doesn't seem to be what it used to.

I hit the song 9 Crimes by Damien Rice, closing my eyes tightly.

Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be thinking of you

It's the wrong time
For somebody new
It's a small crime
And I got no excuse

And is that alright? Yeah
Give my gun away when it's loaded
That alright? Yeah
If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it?

Yes. I was upset. Very upset. I was mad at him, he was mad at me.

We were supposed to go to breakfast in the morning...

Then next came on In My Veins by Andrew Belle, and my stomach twisted.

All of these songs felt so relevant - I was almost tempted to change them, but I didn't.

I still wanted to go to breakfast...he said he'd call in the morning.

At least I hoped he did.

_________

7:47 AM

I looked down at my jeans, sliding on my Toms and went in my closet.

After all of that I just pulled on a tank top, and then his old basketball sweatshirt.

I went to pull my hair up in a ponytail, but I heard my phone buzzing on my bed, and I ran over to it, answering it and rocked on my heels.

"Hi." I said softly, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"Hi...do you still want to go out to breakfast?"

"Yeah, of course I do. Can we talk?"

"Yeah, we can."

"Do you want me to meet you somewhere...I mean...what did you have in mind?"

"I'll come pick you up. What time can you be ready?"

"I already got dressed...I'm ready whenever you are."

"Ok. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Ok."

And he hung up.

I bit down on my lip, deciding to leave my hair down and instead brushed it out, only applying mascara to my lashes.

I didn't feel like wearing much makeup today, and I knew he wouldn't care.

Within a few minutes there was a knock on the door, and I walked quickly out of my room, opening up the door to see Justin standing there.

"Hi."

"Hi."

I sighed a little, stepping outside and shut the door behind me, standing up on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek - which were a little scruffy - barely, but it was there.

He smiled weakly, taking my hand and pulled me over to the car, getting the door for me, which made me blush, and I hopped inside.

He was upset. I knew by the look on his face he was.

I bit down on my lip when he shut the door, sighing while he couldn't hear me and looked down at my hands.

I should have talked to him about it.

"I thought a lot last night...and you were right." He said once he got inside, starting the car and pulled out of the driveway. "I should have known by the way you had been reacting, and I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. I should have talked to you about it instead of just dismissing it like that. It wasn't fair to you."

"What's not fair is that you think I just want sex from you all the time," He looked up at me in the rear view mirror, causing me to duck my head down. "So tell me now, what's going on? What do I have to do to make it different?"

"First of all, I don't want you to think that I don't like it or anything, because trust me, I do. I really really do, but lately I feel like it's all we do. We fight about Trent 'asking me out', we have makeup sex, he kisses me and we're fine, it happens again. I don't know. It just feels like a pattern...and I know I see you on the weekends, and I wish things were different...but we have been fighting. Sometimes I just feel miserable later...and I don't want to feel that way. It's not the- it's just the situation. I do love you, I do...I just don't want it to because we fought...because you need something- and I'm not saying you do or anything- I just...want it to be because you love me...and that I love you. That we're both really happy."

"You're not happy?" He asked solemnly, making my stomach do that thing again.

"It's not that either," I shook my head, leaning over and rested my hand on his leg. "Of course I'm not happy when we fight, and I hate being away from you...I love us right now. Last night was great, and it was perfect how it was... I don't really know where I'm getting at here."

"We never have to if you don't want to. Ever. I don't want to pressure you and make you upset, and I really am sorry I got mad last night. I had no right to. I ruined it and you went home mad and I'm sorry."

"You didn't ruin anything Justin. I had so much fun, and I enjoyed making out with you on your lap."

"So did I." He chuckled, smiling for the first time since I saw him. "If you ever want to kiss all day, let me know."

"Yes, yes I do."

"Well I'm driving right now." He laughed again, letting his eyes flicker over to mine.

"I didn't mean now." I felt myself laughed with him, leaning over and kissed his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too. More than you could imagine Bella." We stopped at a stop light then, and he took my hand from off his leg, bringing it up to his lips.

"Would you like to tell me where we're going?"

"Oh, I'm kind of in dire need of a Cracker Barrel so I can have some cheesy hashbrowns...if that's ok."

"It's fine. I'm going to have pancakes then."

"Yum, that sounds good."

"What else do you want to do today?"

"What do you want to do? You're the one home for break."

"I don't know. Are you still up for dinner?"

"Yeah, I got reservations for us tonight."

"Ok." I grinned, holding onto his hand a little tighter and watched as he got on the highway. "I like your little scruff by the way."

"I was surprised you didn't say anything last night."

"There was a lot going on, and you did tickle a little, I was just too happy to really notice."

"I'm going to shave. I like my little stache, but I don't really care for everything else. I have been shaving, just during Thanksgiving I didn't care."

I laughed at him, reaching over with my free hand and ran my nails lightly against the inside of his arm, tracing some of his tattoos.

"I'm going to get another." He cheesed, glacing back up in the mirror. "I'm getting a little joker on my arm."

"Why?"

"Because I'm a jokster, duh." He winked, letting out one of those cute little laughs.

"Just leave the abs alone."

"No promises."

"Yes! You can't cover that! Skin Justin. It's a precious thing that we were all born with that is meant to have one color."

"You got a rose."

"It's cute...I like it, and you have one too."

"Yeah, well that's my tattoo for you."

In a little while, the radio was turned up, and Justin was singing in a high pitched voice, making me laugh to the point of crying.

"Justin stop!"

"And we can't stop, and we won't stop!"

"Justin!"

"What, you don't like my singing? Is it not as fabulous as yours?"

"No! I mean no you are - stop! You're making me laugh to the point of not being able to breath!"

"That's a good thing. I like making you laugh."

"I'm crying!"

"Well then don't do that."

"You're such a dork." I rested my head on his shoulder for a few seconds, then sat back up as he turned into the restaurant's parking lot. "Mmm, yummy."

"Are you going to share some of your pancakes?"

"Yeah, I can. What are you going to get?"

"Not sure yet. Definitely some cheesy hashbrowns though."

"Am I going to get a bite of that?"

"Yeah." He parked the car, then leaned over and kissed me hard on the lips, both of us laughing a little as we pulled away. "Let's get food."

We hopped out of the car, and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close enough to place his lips against my temple.

After we went inside, he gave them his name for the table, then he pulled me away towards the candy, picking up one of the old-fashioned lollipops.

"Doesn't this bring back memories?"

"Justin, before it was Dum Dum's, and obviously that failed."

"It worked for a while."

"Not long enough."

"Oh come on. Don't you want some candy? They have really cool stuff here. Where else can you get a big rainbow lollipop shaped like a unicorn horn?"

"Oh. My. Gosh."

"What?" He asked, shrugging his shoulders. "Want one?"

"Justin! Knock it off!" I blushed, smacking his arm.

"What? It's a simple question! It's a lollipop!"

"You are not talking about lollipops."

"Whoa whoa whoa," His eyes got big, a surprised look on his face. "I actually was talking about lollipops...what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing." I mumbled, massively blushing and snatched the lollipop out of his hand.

"Hey! I want that!" He grabbed it back, leaning down to my ear. "I know what you were thinking."

"Justin, I swear if you don't knock it off I'll-"

"Have a lollipop?"

I rolled my eyes, walking away to the other side of the store and pretended not know him.

"Oh come on, I'm kidding baby. You thought of it first."

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked, trying not to crack a smile.

"Nope, not working." He wrapped his arms back around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder like earlier, looking up at me with a little pout. "If you don't know me, then I have to eat my hashbrowns all by myself, and it will just be Bieber party of one, not two. That's not fun."

"No it's not. I want to eat breakfast with you. It's my Justin time."

"Oh, so you know who I am now?"

"Don't say it like that. That makes me sad. I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled at me, kissing my cheek until I was laughing.

Then 'Bieber Party of Two' was heard on the loud speaker, and he took my hand from my side, pulling me back to the other side of the restaurant where the hostess was.

Maybe things were going back to normal. Us being like this all the time, happy, not fighting.

I don't remember the last time I saw him this happy. I loved it, I loved seeing him happy.

It could have just been a test before with us. A part of all this felt like how it used to be.

________________

Ok, what I'm about to at is very important, so continue to read.

I will no longer be allowed to use my phone Monday-Thursday because I got a bad grade in trig, and my parents have basically given me no life. Now I can only write on weekends. There is no way I can write a chapter in the little time I have. Chapters are going to take longer- BUT this going to mean the story will last longer, and honestly it's been hard for me to update in time anyway. I need to focus on my grades, and I love this story so much, so it's going to be perfection hopefully for you guys.

This might be the last happy chapter for a while :/ so enjoy.

I've left so many clues throughout chapters...does anybody have any idea what's going to happen ? :)))

Listen to 9 Crimes by Damien Rice and I'm My Veins by Andrew Belle - THE SONGS ARE VERY JELLA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
3.9K 113 30
I was slowly waking up, licking my lips and looking around me, this room doesn't look like mine.. I started sobbing quietly getting up from the bed a...
157K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
16.5K 536 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...