Mr. Mendes | shawn mendes

By sinfulmendess

When it was myself and thirty other students, he was Mr. Mendes. When it was just him and I, he was Shawn. More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
epilogue.
author's note!
a/n!

thirteen.

38.3K 734 438
By sinfulmendess

"Oh, my baby Jules! You look so beautiful, honey!" My mother gushed, grabbing her phone to take pictures as I made my way down the stairs.

"Oh my gosh, mom. It's homecoming. I go every year," I rolled my eyes playfully, giggling softly as I reached the bottom of the stairs, shaking my head.

"But it's your last homecoming, Julie. You're graduating soon! Enjoy the dances while you still can!" My father added, kissing my head as the doorbell rang.

"That's probably Arizona," I hummed, moving towards the door and pulling it open to reveal the brunette in a black, elegant yet sexy, dress.

"Christ, Ange. Who knew a rose gold dress could ever look so good on someone?" Arizona grinned, leaning in to kiss my cheeks before stepping inside. "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Ange!"

"Oh, you look so beautiful, Arizona! Look, James, how our girls have grown up!" My mom whined, nuzzling up to my dad's side.

"Let's leave to pick up Sasha before she cries us a river," I teased, nudging Arizona with my elbow.

Technically, I was going alone, but Shawn was luckily chaperoning, so I'd definitely still see him tonight. Sasha and Arizona were dates so Sasha could come, and Jack had finally found the balls to ask Caroline earlier this week by getting the lacrosse team to do a flash mob, where he asked her at the end.

My mom laughed, kissing us both, and my dad waved goodbye to us as Arizona and I made our way to her car.

"Sasha moved?" I asked, my brows raised as Arizona began to drive once the two of us were buckled.

"Yeah. The fancy estates up town. Her house is beautiful, really." She laughed, nodding as she took the way she already knew. "Do you think Chase will try to talk to you tonight?"

"I really, really hope not." I sigh, shaking my head as I check my phone.

A message from Shawn was there, and I discreetly opened it, a grin curling onto my lips as I realized it was a picture of him in the mirror, all dressed up to chaperone. I noticed his tie was rose gold, just like my dress, and it caused my cheeks to heat slightly.

"For hoping he doesn't talk to you, you look very... dreamy and happy." She perked a brow, glancing at me before back to the road.

"No, no. Sorry, just a stupid message," I laughed nervously but casually, shaking my head as I locked my phone. "Can you make sure he doesn't come near me? I'd really rather avoid him at all costs."

"Oh, definitely, babe. You know us, we've totally got your back."

I glanced around the street, recognizing it from the night Shawn had taken me to his house.

"She lives here?" I asked, my voice shaking slightly and nervously before I cleared my throat, trying to calm down.

"Yeah. When I first came, I thought it looked weirdly familiar. I'm glad it wasn't just me though, because I'm assuming you're picking up the familiar vibe too?" She laughed, turning onto the street Shawn also lived on.

"Yeah, weird. Maybe we've been to a party here?" I shrugged, trying to stay casual as Arizona pulled up in front of Sasha's house.

Since Sasha's parents were out of town for their anniversary, Arizona texted her, letting her know we were just outside.

When I glanced to the house right across from Sasha's, my heart began to beat a bit faster as I recognized the Porsche sitting in the driveway.

Shawn was Sasha's neighbor.

"See the house across the street?" Sasha hummed as she slid into the backseat, her navy blue dress riding up slightly once she sat down.

"Yeah?" Arizona furrowed her brows, turning her head to look at Shawn's house.

"That's his house. Your fine ass teacher. Mendes, isn't it? He lives alone, too." She mumbled, typing something on her phone.

My stomach dropped just as Arizona whipped her head towards me with wide eyes, her mouth falling open slightly.

"You don't say." Arizona hissed, her eyes narrowing at me, as to say, you've got a lot to explain.

"Yeah, crazy, right? You better get going, we have to meet Caroline and the guys for pictures in ten." Sasha spoke, locking her phone as she grinned, completely oblivious to the situation.

Arizona nodded, her brows furrowing at me before wordlessly shifting the gear back into 'drive', then making her way towards the school.

Fuck.

[]

"Damn, we've got some fine ass best friends!" Johnson teased as the four of us girls posed in front of the photographer, causing us all to giggle.

"Ah, Johnson, I'm glad you know you guys do." Sasha teased back, thanking the photographer as we all stepped back to let the guys take a photo.

I watched as Jack, Sammy, and Johnson posed, before we all huddled close for a group picture.

I was glad the guys hadn't invited Chase, and so far, I hadn't seen him, so I figured I'd be okay for the night, as long as I had someone from our group by my side.

Arizona had seemed sort of distant and quiet, but I understood why, and I just wanted to talk to her as soon as possible.

"Jules, will you run to the bathroom with me real quick, before we go into the dance?" Arizona spoke, as if she could read my thoughts.

"Yeah," I nodded, turning to the group. "We'll meet you guys in there?"

Everyone nodded, making their way towards the dance before I turned, following after Arizona into the bathroom, which was luckily empty.

"What the hell?" She hissed, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Look, Arizona, please don't be mad-"

"Mad? Are you kidding? I'm proud!" She gasped, shaking her head. "Seriously, I'm mad you didn't tell me! I'm just shocked, mostly."

"Nobody knows," I groaned, a blush coming over my cheeks.

"How long has this been happening?"

"The night of the party. When I called you the next morning to come get me from his place."

I explained everything to her, making sure not to say his name in case anyone walked in or overheard.

"Christ, baby J, I had no idea you had it in you. That's my girl." She grinned, giggling at the details of it all.

"Shush," I laughed shyly, shaking my head. "I really like him, Arizona. I just.. have to be careful. Promise me you won't say anything to anyone. Not to the girls or guys, either."

"I pinky swear, Jules. The saucy secret is safe with me." She nodded, taking my hand and leading me out of the bathroom and towards the auditorium, where the dance was being held.

"Oops, asshole at ten o'clock," She hummed, stepping in front of me to try and hide me from Chase.

I laughed, following behind her towards the loud room, feeling the bass from outside of the doors.

"Shake that pretty little ass of yours and tease your man, baby J." She pulled me inside, causing me to giggle as we faced the party.

There were people dancing, laughing, and standing around and talking. The DJ was blasting a remix of a song everyone knew, and although the room was packed, I could feel it. The electricity between him and I.

My head snapped to the left corned, just as his did, and Shawn and I locked eyes from across the room. I could feel the heat zip through my body, taking in the look of him in his suit, as his eyes did the same to my body.

"Christ, stop eye fucking. Let's go find the group." Arizona mumbled in my ear to be heard over the music, making me laugh and nod.

I shot Shawn a quick grin, turning on my heel as I followed Arizona to the group of our friends.

I felt my phone buzz in my purse, and once we got to the table, I quickly opened Shawn's message, causing my thighs to press together from where I sat in my seat.

You're leaving with me. I can't wait to see that dress on the floor.

I could feel my cheeks heat, a giggle escaping my lips as Caroline flashed me an odd look.

"Why're you giggling? Who are you texting?"

"No one, you pest." I laughed, shaking my head as I put my phone back into my purse.

The speakers began to play Beyonce's Crazy In Love, causing us four girls to get up and drag the guys to the dancefloor with us, laughing excitedly.

Caroline and Jack were all over each other, and Sasha and Arizona held hands, twirling with one another, so I stood between Sammy and Johnson, wiggling my hips and laughing at their ridiculous dance moves.

"A threesome in your future, baby J?" Sasha yelled playfully, her brows wiggling at the three of us.

"Oh, definitely!" I teased, pulling Johnson closer as I moved my ass back, grinding on Sammy with a playful smirk.

I glanced across the floor, meeting Shawn's gaze as my smirk deepened.

His eyes were dark, his gaze harsh on my hips and where they were pressed to Johnson's and Sammy's.

I decided to have a bit of fun with the situation, so I kept my eyes on Shawn's as I continued to move against the two guys, my hands moving to my torso before running slowly along the tight, curve hugging fabric of my dress.

"Damn, Jules! You know how to move your hips!" Sammy laughed in my ear, causing me to tilt my head and laugh with him.

"I try," I yelled back over the loud music.

The song ended and I flashed Shawn a smirk along with a discreet wave, flipping my hair over my shoulder before distancing myself from the guys once more, turning away from Shawn and continuing to dance, more casually now, as the next song played on.

After the seven of us danced for about an hour, and I had avoided looking at Shawn the entire time to tease him, we all decided to go back to the table and sit for a bit.

Jack was in the middle of the story when Chase came up, his gaze focused on me as he stood in front of the table.

"Jules," Chase called, causing us all to look at him as I shifted uncomfortably. "Can I talk to you?"

"Chase, I-"

"She doesn't wanna talk to you, man." Arizona spoke up, shaking her head. "Drop it."

"Jules, please. That night-"

"Go away, please." I shook my head, looking at him. "For good. Leave me alone."

His gaze was harsh, making me swallow thickly in fear, looking away as he turned and stormed off.

"Jules, what ever happened between you two?" Johnson asked, a rare look of concern on his face.

"Yeah, J, it seems tense. Just tell us. Then we can understand." Sasha nodded, a frown on her red lips.

"He, um, well," I shrugged, unsure if I should tell them all or not.

"C'mon, Jules. You can trust us. We just want you to be okay." Sammy added, concern on his features.

"That night of the party, when we broke up, he was drunk and lost his temper with me because a guy friend had texted me."

"What do you mean, lost his temper?" Caroline asked, her brows furrowing.

"He yelled at you?" Sammy added.

"Yeah, and, he kind of, um," I shrugged, rubbing my wrist where the bruise had finally faded, swallowing the lump in my throat. "He grabbed me really hard. Wouldn't let go even when I asked."

"That fucker!" Jack stood up quickly, making his chair rattle slightly.

"Jack, no!" I shook my head, panic rising as he, Sammy, and Johnson began to move across the room, towards where Chase stood with other lacrosse players.

"Hey, asshole!" Sammy called to him, walking behind Jack.

Most of the room was watching us now, and I quickly made my way to Jack, trying to stop him, only for Johnson to gently grab my arm and hold me back.

"Don't," He spoke, holding onto me. "Let him."

Jack grabbed Chase's shoulder just as he turned around, causing me to gasp loudly.

He pulled his arm back, hand curled into a tight ball before slamming his fist into Chase's cheek, causing everyone to let out a noise of shock as Chase stumbled back.

"Don't you dare touch her again, you dick!" Jack yelled, his knee knocking against Chase's side, sending him to the ground.

By now, the music had stopped, teachers were rushing over, and Caroline was shouting for Jack to stop. I watched as Shawn ran over, pulling Jack back and away from Chase.

"You four," He motioned to our three guys and Chase, shaking his head. "Office. Now. Principle will deal with you."

Shawn's eyes locked on mine, his gaze full of concern before he cleared his throat and turned to the crowd. "Show's over. Get back to doing whatever you all were doing."

The music started again, and Shawn glanced back at me. "Miss Ange, I'd like to ask you some questions for a moment."

"Sure, Mr. Mendes," I nodded, offering the girls a small smile before following Shawn out of the room.

Silently, we walked down the hall until he pushed the door open to his classroom, then locked it behind us.

"Are you alright? What the hell just happened?" Shawn asked, his hands moving to my waist as he pulled me closer.

"I'm fine, yeah. I just told them about Chase and the guys... well, you saw." I nodded, pulling him closer before nuzzling my face shyly into his neck.

Shawn held me securely, his lips pressing against my forehead before we pulled back. His hand move to my cheek, fingers skimming over my skin as he spoke softly.

"I'm glad you're okay. You look beautiful, Julianna." He smiled, eyes gazing over my features.

"Not too bad yourself, Mr. Mendes." I grinned, leaning up slightly to press my lips to his.

He laughed against my lips, shaking his head as he pulled me closer.

We stood there, kissing for a few moments before he pulled back, licking his lips with a grin.

"As much as I'd enjoy staying in here for the rest of the night, we've both gotta get back out there before people get suspicious."

I groaned sadly, leaning up to kiss him once more before I unlocked the door, opening it and stepping out.

"Meet me by my car around midnight?" Shawn mumbled, his cheeks pink as he flashed me his panty-dropping smile.

"See you then, sir." I giggled, turning slowly before walking down the hall.

My steps were exaggerated, my hips rocking with each step I took, and I turned to gaze over my shoulder, noticing Shawn's dark stare on my body. I flashed him a teasing wink, waving before turning the corner, my body racing with the heat he fueled in me.

I couldn't wait until midnight.

----------

thank you all SO much for the amazing and wonderful feedback! I'm honestly in such shock. reading your comments constantly make me smile and laugh so please continue to leave them!!

make sure to also vote and share too! thank you guys again, i'm so amazed and happy with all of your support! x

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...
179K 5K 34
In which a boy falls in love with her fake identity. A Shawn Mendes Fanfiction DISCLAIMER: this is probably more cliche than those magcon bully books...
375K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...