Yuri x victor soulmate au

By coffeeAndDesperation

Also kinda yikes More

Your pain is my pain
Stains of crimson ink
Attention
Sleep deprivation
Fatuige
Stay close to me🎵
Time flies by when you dont want it too
Lay it all on the line
The truth of the nape
Phichit's Arrival
Drunk Antics
Sharpie dicks
Pi-shit-kun
Vaa va vooom

Cherish Every moment

3.6K 121 123
By coffeeAndDesperation

Yuri and Victor finished their breakfast and payed their tab.
The two said their goodbyes to the kaidou brothers then left the café bright eyed.

"That place is really nice, We should go there again sometime." Yuri praised.

Victor nodded,
"Mmn!
Haru seems like he's been pretty successful.
I'm happy for him."

The Asian man simply offered a smile in response.

"Now that breakfast is over.. let's head-"

"Home?"
Added Yuri hopefully.

The Russian chuckled at his attempt.
"Nice try." Said Victor dragging Yuri towards the farmers market.

---

"Yuri! Look at this!"

The man turned his gaze away from the freshly grown chamomile and forced himself over towards where Victor was calling him.

Of course what Was displayed for Yuri was less than exciting.
Victor was obsessed with everything that wasn't the least bit exciting for most people .

"Look look! It's a charm! What's this that's written in kanji?"

Yuri had seen about a billion different charms in his life, but for some reason every time this occurs He can't  help but feel a little envious of  Victor's appreciation for the little things in life.

"Do you want one?" Yuri said casually after explaining the kanji to Victor.

Victor nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Which do you want?"

"Mmn... you pick for me ." The Russian said, smiling at the charms like a kid in a candy store.

Yuri looked around at the different coloured charms with all different sayings on them.
The charms where little marbles, attached to a string, with a little rectangular card that had cheesy lines on them.

He wanted to pick one that really screamed 'Victor'

Yuri ended up picking a magenta charm with a blue and aqua spiral down the midsection of the sphere.
It had sparkles and gold accents to accommodate the palette.

He made his was to cash out, after doing so he met with Victor outside of the booth.

Yuri handed The charm to the former.
As he did so Victor also handed him a charm.

Puzzled and hesitant he accepted.

Yuri held it up, the marble like charm was blue, with a caramel/amber swirl down the middle and sliver accents to accommodate.

"It's beautiful.." they said simultaneously
And Yuri looked over to see Victor also holding his charm up to the sunlight in an almost mimicking pose.

They both thanked each other briefly.

---

They took a walk through the market, the park, and even admired the body of water nearby.

Standing on a bridge, watching with admiration as the minuscule crystallized waves  danced with the beams of light that the sun had  graciously offered them.
Victor realized that he'd been enjoying these few months in hasetsu more than anything.
His indulgence in this beautiful setting was far greater than anticipated.

They stopped at a nice little restaurant for supper called the 'Back Forest Inn' It was a German themed place, it was nice but casual.
The walls where accented with painted on flowers and vines, and the place smelt of course pepper.

They both ordered veal, as was recommended by Victor so of course Yuri was happy to oblige.
They sincerely enjoyed the pure company of one another so be it if that's all that they could have, that would be enough.

---

It was late by the time they got home, but Yuri was a man of his word.

Victor leaned against the wall to remove his shoes.

"It's late... you must be tired so I understand if you want to-"

"- Spend more time with you?
I'd love too." Yuri cut him off cleverly.

Victors smile was nothing short of impressed at the least.
"Yuurrii! Ah You're so cute!!" He sang, clobbering him into a bear hug. While of course the ladder failed at his best attempts to hide the blush blooming across his cheeks.

"It's long after hours now so the hot spring will be vacant, how about we start there." Yuri coughed peeling the older man off himself.

"Great I'll meet you there in ten!" Victor replied, disappearing into his room not long after.

By the time Yuri had finished getting ready (brushing his teeth ect) Victor was already settled in the onsen.
Yuri slipped in, avoiding eye contact even though Victors eyes were closed.
The former unaware that Yuri was in his presence, that is until the sound of water being moved alerted him.

Victor offered a welcoming smile, which Yuri returned happily.

"Did you have fun today?" Asked Victor, pushing a piece of uncoordinated hair behind his ear.

"Mmn of course" Yuri hummed.
"D-did you?"

Victor seemed a bit taken aback by this question.

He looked at Yuri as if that was the most illogical question in the world.
" ...I always have fun when I'm with you.
Like... It's impossible for me to not have fun with you."

Yuri starred in awe, "r...really?" He whispered so quiet that Victor could barely hear it escape his lips.

"Would I lie to you?"

Yuri clicked his tongue curiously "...good point."

---

"Cmon we should get out of the Onsen before we pass out." Yuri insisted, already climbing  out and wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Alright, alright." Victor chuckled, mimicking the former's movements aside from the final step.

Instead of going through the Hassle of heading  back to their own rooms to change,  they both decide to simply wear the inn robes instead.
The matcha green colour was complementary to the environment and the fabric was blissfully cozy.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Victor suggested casually, while they made their way to their section of the inn.

"Sure But where? We dont really have any DVDs..."

"Well their are always movies playing on cable right? Or if you'd prefer we could watch one on my laptop."

"I'd say laptop is the smarter choice.
All the movies on tv are either halfway over or trash. "

Victor chuckled, " I suppose so. Alright! Laptop it is.".

---

Victor had splayed out his laptop on the coffee table, Yuri and him where seated on the couch wrapped in a puffy duvet.
To accommodate a movie of course they had milk tea and some snacks.
(Goddamn I love milk tea, recently I bought this amazing black tea from the super market a town over and it's soo good the infuser is like mesh AHG ❤️❤️please excuse my tea obsession)

They ended up pirating a cheesy RomCom movie off the web, though neither of them payed much attention to the film.

Yuri spent most of the movie nervously starring out the window, avoiding eye contact.
At some point he looked over at the happy couple kissing on the screen.

"...Victor."

"Mm?"

"D..do you.. have you found your soulmate?"

"I.. um.."

"Ahg I'm sorry that was personal I shouldn't have asked.. it's just well I've always been curious.
But It's cool if you dont want to tell me I don't want you to feel pressured to tell me or anything.."

"Ah, no.. that's not it.
I mean I haven't, and as far as know I'm not on good terms with them.. I dont really like to talk about them. Why? Have you?"

"Oh no.. me neither.
I honestly doubt I ever will.
Likewise me and my soulmate haven't communicated in a long time. "

"Whys that if you dont mind me asking?"

"Ah.."

"Oh I see it's fine you dont have to tell me."

"Oh no I mean.. uh well they just ignored me for a long while, they did try to communicate with me again after that but... I dunno I've come to terms with the fact that they probably dont want anything to do with me."

'This story seems really familiar to me..'
"Ah.. I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure things will turn out alright in the long run, at least you'll have your family and friends.. and I'll be here too."

"Thank you...
But what about you?
Why happened to your soulmate?"

"Ah ... heh.. our stories are pretty similar actually."

A flash of disappointment flickered across Yuri's face at that.
"Oh I see.. so your soulmate ignored you too?"

"Mnn.. something like that.".

Authors note

I'm sorry for all the '---' time skips but I really didn't know what else to do.
Im also really sorry it's been so long since I've updated! Please forgive me!! I've been really lazy and procrastinating.
I still love you all though I hope you all still love me ❤️
Moi j'adore tu mes amis!

And here is an extra little story to make up for the late update! This is my teachers story.

My grade 6 science teacher Mr. Klein used to be a swimmer and along with that he used to tell us a lot of funny stories during class.
Here are my two favourite that I somehow still remember. I'm going to try  and write it in his perspective the best I can.

#1 Wally:  I've never met anyone else with the name Wally in my life.
Except for one day when I was going to teach a swimming class for the first time.
I took out the attendance list and saw the first name was 'Wally' I remember thinking 'wow! How cool they have the same name as me.

So the class starts, I take out the clipboard and I call out the first name,  'Wally'.
As soon as I do that I kid you not about 13 hands go flying up into the air.

At first I think cmon this has gotta be a prank these kids are full of it.
That is until i take a look back at the clipboard.
Sure enough there is a ridiculous amount of 'Wally's' on the list.
So I had to call each out by their last names instead.
Needless to say it was one of the more interesting lessons I've taught.

#2 Manicure Or Die:  While I was training for lain swimming there was this one guy who trained in the same pool as me we'll call him Kevin.
So Kevin had THE LONGEST NAILS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
Like those things deserved a spot in the Guinness book of world records.

Anyways Kevin, my coach, and I were the only ones in the pool today.
Me and Kevin were practicing (or something i can't remember but they where lane swimming at the same time).
So we take off and I notice this guy is kinda leaning into my lane.
And at some point one of his grossly long finger nails catches onto my back and he *scratches* a long deep cut into my back, like it carries from my hip all the way up to my shoulder.

My back is bleeding and the pain is excruciating.
Kevin just stops where he is, stands up, pulls a  loomngg piece of MY flesh out of his nails, and simply tosses  it to the side of the pool.
And just continued swimming as if it was no big deal.

(I think he had to get stitches but I can't remember).

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed Mr. Klein's stories I know I loved them!
Also let me know if you guys  want more of my personal stores from school.
I have lots to share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.2K 54
I'll do some X readers, and some a few Victuuri oneshots. I I hope everyone enjoys! XD
103K 3.8K 59
yuurikatsudon- um, do I know you? v-nikiforov- I don't know, do you? {lowercase intended, 1/11/17} {this was once #2 in aesthetic? :,)} TW: extreme...
72.8K 9.1K 198
"you gave me panic attacks and i called it love." ♡ ; lower cases are intended // completed ; yuri!!! on ice fanfic
161K 9.5K 29
Yuuri doesn't believe in love and Victor is determined to change that, even if it means being cheesy and cliche. Started- 3/3/17 Ended- 3/31/17 (Uned...