Saving Cara

By haileyyyeve

Cara is a 17 year old girl who had lost her dad. She's a cheerleader and track star also in photography. She'... More

Characters:
School Day:
Pain:
Help:
Ignoring:
Double trouble:
Dress Picking:
Leak:
All Alone:
Beat up:
Bound to Cameron:
Its So Hard:
Fragile Like Glass:
Guilt:
Therapist:
Fist Fight:
Sleepover:
One Month:
Im Sorry:
Justice:
TWO MONTHS LATER:
TWO MONTHS LATER 2:
He's Gone:
4 YEARS LATER:

Worst Wedding:

161 1 0
By haileyyyeve

I woke up around five o' clock from the sounds of people yelling and trucks beeping. I sat up in my black spaghetti strap and shorts. I walk down stairs quickly seeing Grayson and Cameron, both shirtless, holding a white table in the backyard and setting it down.

"Morning honey!" Mom said making me jump and turn around. She was all happy and dressed up in jeans and a pretty shirt, she held the bump of her stomach and searched for food. "You should really be careful where you hurt yourself, Cara."

"What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"All of those bruises. Do they hurt?" I look down and see bruise after bruise all over my arms and legs. My forearm has a fainted hand print of a bruise.

"No, she's fine." I heard Cameron say and wrap his arms around my upper chest from behind me.

"You boys can take showers here, I know you guys brought your tuxes." Mom smiled and left the kitchen with a whole bunch of food. Me and Cameron were left alone in the kitchen.

"How 'bout you go upstairs And change into something less revealing?" Cameron said, more like demanded. He turned me around and grabbed my jaw and forcefully made me kiss him. Grayson walked in and cleared his throat, Cameron still held onto my jaw but I moved away making him let go.

"Hey Grayson!" Cameron said angrily and patted his back roughly. Grayson looked at me up and down in disgust, I wanted to cry. Why would he do that!? "Hey, don't look at my girl like that!" Cameron yelled "she's mine." Cameron grabbed me, pressing me against his chest.

"Don't worry" Grayson started "I don't like sloppy seconds." Grayson looked me in the eye with guilt and regret. I pushed Cameron off of me and quickly went upstairs not wanting them to see me cry. I slammed my door and locked it so no one could come in. I slid onto my butt and pushed my knees to my chest.

I hesitantly got up and dried my eyes that were stained with tears. I went into my closet and picked out a red sweater and tights. I took off my clothes and got a quick glance of myself, dark bags, red eyes, thigh gap got bigger, bones pop out, and most of all bruises. The bruises were apart of my body now, they latched onto me like leaches. I hated it! I hate my appearance! I threw the mirror on the ground making it shatter. I quickly put on my clothes and went downstairs.

"What's all that noise!?" Mom asked me.

"My mirror fell." I huff angrily grabbing the trash can and broom along with a screwdriver. After I cleaned up my mess I went into my bathroom and unscrewed the mirror throwing it in the trash.

"Come on honey!" Mom yelled angrily "we have to get ready!" I slipped on the dress I bought and went out to mom she looked disgusted "no, I got you this." She throws a dress at me. I go back in my room and put on the dress she bought me (the one on top) I didn't like it, it showed too much skin and all my bruises on my back from when Cameron would fuck me. "Perfect!" Mom squeals and grabs my arm roughly and brings me into her room, she sets me down in front of a huge mirror and I look away.

"Can I just not go?" I ask irritated.

"No, you are going Cara. You're the one holding the rings!" She yanks on my hair purposely and I hiss in pain as she keeps on braiding it. I got a little flashback when Cameron did that to me, I quickly wiped my tear so mom couldn't see it. Mom also took forever to do my makeup. "Could you do my makeup and hair?" She asked me I scoffed and walked off. When I stepped out me and Grayson bumped into each other.

"Car (Care)," he starts but I cut him off.

"Don't Grayson." I don't look at him. "Because whatever you want to say will just sweep me off my feet and have hope again that you care for me. But really you don't, you couldn't give a shit about me." Tears prickle my eye and I feel like a baby again "I should've known you were like all the other guys. Just want to fuck a girl, maybe play with her feelings so you can hurt her and maybe even possibly break her worse than she possibly is! Because that's exactly what you've done to me." I look at him to show him what he's done to me his emotion changed from sad and guilty to angry and detached.

"You know what Cara," he smirks "you're right," he raises both his eyebrows putting a bigger smirk on "you're right that I'm not different than the other guys. I only wanted to use you." He chuckles and I feel more pain. "I only wanted that body." He whispered in my ear as he pressed me up against the wall "and then throw you away like the garbage you are." He leans back, giving me a wink and then leaves. My brain didn't cooperate with me about the things he's just said when mom came out she scoffed angrily.

"Don't cry Cara, your makeup will mess up. Plus it's all about me day, not you. So don't be such a baby." She tried to wipe my eye but I smacked her hand away from me.

"Don't fucking touch me, Suzy!" I Say her name instead of mom. I walk down the stairs and into the backyard where everything was already set up. Tim is nervously standing under the gazette, along with many people sitting. I see Ava and Grayson holding each other's hands and Ava is almost on Grayson's lap. Cameron grabs my waist and forces me to walk down the isle, we go on different sides of the gazette as other couples walk too, just my moms friends and their dates. Soon mom walks down the isle, I look over the crowd and my eyes land on Grayson. He glares at me then sticks his tongue down Ava's throat. I turned away not wanting to look at Grayson.

~

"Cara, rings!" Mom whisper yelled at me, taking me out of my daze. I sighed in anger, I grabbed the small pillow that had two small rings on them. I walked in between Tim and Mom and held out the pillow in between them.

"Thank you, Cara." The priest said. I smiled at him and took in his beautiful features, he looked 26, had a 5 o'clock shadow, and baby blue eyes. After Mom took her ring and said her vows Tim grabbed his ring and said his vows.  I walked back to where I was and set the pillow down.

~

I sat at a table that was empty and watched as Grayson and Ava were all pressed against each other and there was Cameron flirting with a group of girls.

"What is such beauty doing alone?" I turn around and the priest sets his hand gently on my back and sits down.

"Because I don't want to be here." I smile weakly and look down. "How old are you?" I ask him.

"I'm twenty-seven." He smirks "my names Andrew. How old are you?" He asks and I smirk.

"I'm nine-teen." I lie smiling Andrew smirks like crazy. "I thought priests were suppose to be old?" Me and him chuckle

"Well, I'm not old-"

"Yet." I Say with a smile. I knew this was wrong, if Cameron ever seen this he'd beat me vigorously!

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"I'm fine." I weakly smile.

We stumble into my room and I slam the door shut. Andrew starts to untie my dress, he sets me down on my bed gently. He kisses down my neck and I silently moan. This is so wrong! His hand runs up my thigh about to pull off my panties when I stop him.

"I'm sorry." I say "this shouldn't have happened.

"Don't apologize." He says looking down "I shouldn't be doing this, I'm a priest." He says. I grab his neck and press his lips against mine roughly, closing my eyes tightly. The door opens and me and Andrew part.

"Oh my gosh, she is a whore." I see Ava and Grayson at my door. 

"Please," I beg "don't tell Cameron."

"I should leave." Andrew says and I nod.

"Grayson please." I beg, he knows what Cameron would do.

"Sorry, I don't control my girlfriend." He shrugs his shoulders and smirks evilly.

'No, this is going to be awful! He's going to beat me so bad! Or probably worse! Maybe put me in the hospital!' Thoughts surged through my mind. Every fight in me was gone, I didn't want to fight anymore.

~

Couple hours passed by and Cameron comes up to me with an angry face. He grabs my forearm and drags me to his car.

"Cameron," I beg "I'm sor-" I couldn't finish when he slapped me.

GRAYSONS POV

I stood outside near the fence and saw Cameron dragging Cara to his car. Yes I felt bad, even a bit of pain. But I offered to help her and she pushed me away. I looked at Cara's expression, she was cared, more than scared. She looked like she was talking to Death, I flinched when I saw him hit her. It reminded me of my dad.

CARAS POV

Cameron dragged me to his room and threw me on the ground, I couldn't fight I didn't want to. He sat on top of me and started to punch me in everywhere, even my face. Tears flowed down my face as he kept hitting and hitting me, he got up and started to kick me, stomp on me, and he choked me until my vision was dreary and my body was giving up. It stopped and I couldn't hear anything but pants, I heard his belt from his suit and he got on me and pushed up my dress and took off my panties.

~

After, I think, it was all over I heard his door slam open. I heard people fighting then someone pick me up bridal style, I groaned in pain.

"It's okay." I hear Grayson say gently. "I'm sorry Cara." I hear his voice crack.

GRAYSONS POV

I was too late, he had already beaten her. After I pushed him and he blacked out I went to Cara's lifeless body, I could almost feel the life of her leave, her bones in my hands, and her body slowly giving up. I put her inside my car and started to drive to the nearest hospital. I felt pain in my heart so I started to talk to her in fear she was going to give up... completely.

"Cara I'm so sorry." I say loud enough for her to hear with tears in my eyes. "I was such an ass! I should've been there for you." I started to speed and I stopped in front of the hospital on the curb. I gently grabbed Cara's bloody body, her dress was ripped and bloody. I walk into the hospital and the girl at the front office and everyone stares at me.

"Please!" I beg "you have to help her!" Tears prickled my eyes looking at Cara's lifeless body in my arms. People rush out a gurney and I put her body on it.

"Sir, you can't go with her." The girl at the office stands in front of me. "Please fill out this form we have." She says handing me a clipboard. I sit down in the waiting room and look down at my hands that have blood on them and even my suit. I put my hands to my head and tears run down my face.

Guilt

Guilt was the only thing I could think to myself and that it was my fault!

'It IS my fault that Cara is here'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 360 19
Harmony is a 17 year old girl. She is shy, smart, kind, quiet, and introverted. People at school call her mean and hurtful things. Her father abuses...
2.4K 45 21
"What!?" he says with fire burning in his eyes but I can't seem to look away not even once. "What do you mean what all I did was go to a party and ha...
902 73 22
Hi everyone! First off this is my very first book ever to be posted on Wattpad. I have written other stories but never published them ANYWHERE. Pleas...
1M 17.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...