The Mystery Of Otonokizaka

Από maroonierei

Some students are saying that the Otonokizaka High school was something only in every night, as well as chair... Περισσότερα

Split up
RinPana's Mystery
HonoUmi's Mystery
MakiNico's Mystery
NozoEli's Mystery
You have just to say a truth
Read it.. XD
S2-1: The Red Atmosphere
s2-3: Appearance Changed
S2-4: She is Her
S2-5: Dark Nozomi and Dark Maki

S2-2: Strange feelings

162 5 8
Από maroonierei

Hanayo: I-I think it go out now.

Umi: Anyway.. why Kotori seems quiet this whole time.

Honoka: Kotori-chan? .. Kotori-cha~n!

Kotori: Eh? No. I-its nothing. Nothing at all Ahaha.

Eli: We better go.

Umi look at Kotori worrying. They all went outside the expanded room.

Nozomi: Matte(Wait) Eli!

Eli: 'Eli?' What is it Nozomi?

Nozomi: C-can we just stay here for a bit?

Eli: Eh? Ahh.. Sure!

Nozomi: Thank you.

Nozomi hug Eli tight as usual and she didn't let go.

Rin: Hm? 

Hanayo: What is it Rin-chan?

Rin: I think that person dropped something.

Umi: What is it? 

Rin: I may not sure of it but.. its some kind of like a pen.

Umi: Huh? Let me see.

Rin: Here.

Umi: I think its from...

Kotori: My mother... Yes, that pen was belonged to my mother. Look at the side.

They look the pen on which Kotori said, and it named Mrs. Minami.

Hanayo: You're right.

Maki: So~ The chairwoman is the one who came here and make a mess on our clubroom.

Umi: Something was really not right. This place is strange and weird.

Nico: I think Nozomi was right.. I think we're at the another world, the world filled with ugly atmosphere.

Maki: Anyway, comes to Eli and Nozomi.. Where are they?

...

Eli: Errr... I think we better go out now..

Nozomi was in a silence after that.

Eli: Uhh... N-Nozomi?

Then Nozomi was out of the silence.

Nozomi: Eh? What is it again Eli?

Eli: I said, we better go out now.

Nozomi: Oh, right.

Eli go outside but Nozomi leave behind at the expanded room.

Eli: Nozomi?

Nozomi: You can go out first Eli, I'll go ahead.

Eli: O-okay..

...

Eli: Nozomi was something..

Maki: Eh? What something?

Eli: She's like.. weird now and she only called me in 'Eli'. 

Nico: Hmm... I don't think that.

Eli: You must notice! Look! She was not leaving at the expanded room. And she's always looking at the outside window.

Rin: Is she talking to someone nya?

Honoka: Talking?

Rin: Yes! Look at her mouth its moving like she's whispering to someone.

Eli: Hm? You're right.

Umi: And her smile seems creepy now, not like before.

Eli: What's happening to you Nozomi?

Nozomi turn her head at the door window, and everyone in the door window suddenly creeped out and go back to where they are. Nozomi took something inside her uniform at her back and ejected it then she hide the thing that she's holding which make everyone started to make a proper place and normal atmosphere and whisper each other.

Honoka: S-she's holding a g-gun!

She whispered in a panick.

Hanayo: But when did she have that? 

Maki: Be calm and quiet, she's coming.

Nozomi: I'm here. 

After that Maki glance at Eli giving a signal to entertain Nozomi.

Eli: Hey there Nozomi! Took you so long inside there.

Nozomi: Just taking a..rest.

Umi: 'What a deep voice'

Eli: So~ do you want to rest more?

Nozomi: No thank you Eli, I properly rest there.

Eli: Oh~ Okay..

Eli look at Maki straightly in a sign of 'I'm out of words'. Maki just sigh.

Nozomi: E~li!

Eli creeped out on Nozomi's tone, its more yandere tone. So Eli turn her head to Nozomi and smiled nervously.

Eli: W-what is it Nozomi?

Nozomi: Ehehe~

Everyone creeped out and scared when they saw Nozomi was pulling out a gun at her back and pointed at Eli.

Eli: W-what is the m-meaning of this N-Nozomi?

Nozomi: Nothing less has meaning on this.. Anyway~ E~li, any last word t-

Nozomi was cut when she felt a sudden pain in her head and she held her head as she kneel down. Everyone was shock at it.

(Real)Nozomi: S-stop it! You're h-hurting my friends!

(Fake)Nozomi: Why do I stop? Its make me funny to do this!

(Real)Nozomi: J-just stop!!  

Nozomi suddenly turn back and she stand and again point the gun to Eli. But her left hand was gripping her head at pain.

(Fake)Nozomi: W-what if I won't s-stop!

(Real)Nozomi: I'll kill you here!

(Fake)Nozomi: Hehe! But..H-how are you g-going to do? I-if you kill me, i-its just like you kill y-yourself and I-I'm still alive at s-spirit and can posses a-anyone.

(Real)Nozomi: J-just stop this mess!!

Then Nozomi look at Eli worriedly and Eli did the same, but Nozomi's eyes was started to fill in tears but it only went out at her left eye while her right eye has this dead type. Eli in a shock on seeing that.

Nozomi: Elichii...

Eli widened her eyes when she hear Nozomi called her like what she usually calls her.

Nozomi: ..I'm..sorry ...After this..I want you to r-read the letter inside the e-expanded room.. I can't s-stop this any..more...

Nozomi pointed the gun at Eli and her hand was straight, but her legs and feeling are shaking in frighten. Then Nozomi bust the gun and Everyone made in shock.

Eli: Eh?

Nico: I-Its missed? 

Nozomi's inside was sigh in relief and happy that it was just missed. Then Maki notice something red stain at Eli's shoulder.

Maki: Eli... Your..

Eli: My what?

Maki: Your shoulder is..bleeding.

Eli: Huh?

Everyone look at Eli's shoulder and saw it there was a blood stain at Eli's shoulder, that cause everyone to gasp. Eli grip her shoulder to stop the blood and kneel on the ground, then she groan in pain.

Everyone except Nozomi: Eli!

Eli: D-don't worry, it was just a slight touch.

Nozomi: Are~ It was just a slight touch.. Hehe~ Well~ How 'bout we play a game? Hide and Seek would be fun! I'll count to 10 if you're ready or not, and if I found where you are hiding on one of you, this gun will lead you to Hell or Heaven! It's a bye-bye or a win-win!

Then Nozomi laughs hysterically.

Maki came closer to Eli, and she help her then she whisper something.

Nozomi: 1.

Maki: We need to go to the infirmary to recover you up. If you didn't recover you'll get leave behind us.

Eli nodded and everyone made their move.

Nozomi: 2.

Everyone stops in front of the door and listen to Eli.

Nozomi: 3.

Eli: Listen! We need to go first at the Infirmary to recover myself up, Maki will help me by recovering to make it faster. 

Nozomi: 4.

Eli: And After that, none of us will separate, only follow my lead and be quiet, make it fast and be calm. Got it?

Nozomi: 5.

Everyone: Got it!

Nozomi: 6.

Eli: Now! Let's get it start!

Nozomi: 7~...

Everyone was now doing a move and running faster at the dark-red hallway and go at the infirmary room.

Nozomi: 8. 

Eli:  'Hang in there Nozomi! I'm going to save you!'

Nozomi: 9~.. 

Eli: 'I believe in you, you can fight that! You're Nozomi(Hope)! I know you can do it!'

(REAL NOZOMI): 'I will..give it all.. Elichii.'

Nozomi: 10~...  Let's..get the game... Started.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

10.1K 203 38
(Previously titled 'Never Be Back Where We Began') Already interested in Hope's Peak Academy, or more specifically the dark secrets the school had, h...
436 39 47
Everyone knows the hero courses at U.A. Everyone pays attention to the hero students at U.A. But barely anyone knows of the Department of Management...
315K 11.8K 133
Contains Len x Rin, Kaito x Miku, Gumi x Yuma, Gakupo x Luka. Len's been in class with her for almost a year now. So why does he notice her towards...
1.2K 61 21
16 highschoolers have participated in a killing game from the famous Team Danganronpa. It seems that something unusual happend and the participants s...