Tutor and Tutee (Deleting)

By AlexisRobberts_AR

(Note: This story was written entirely for entertainment purposes and not to be taken seriously. Do check out... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Acknowledgement
Deleting
Renewed!
Uploading Schedules on Instagram!

Chapter Six

24K 849 67
By AlexisRobberts_AR

Today was the day when I could torture Nate maliciously. I didn't want to do this, but he made me so mad yesterday that I didn't even bother giving him at least a five minute break in between his three hours tutoring session he was going to have with me.
He didn't want to get out of bed, so I ended up trying to drag him out of bed. But because I was so weak, no matter how much strength I used, he just wouldn't budge.
"C'mon, Nate," I said, pulling his arm. "You did this to yourself. I didn't wanna do this."
"But weekends are suppose to be my rest day!" he whinged.
"Who's the friggin' child now?! Stop whining and get your ass out of the bed!"
"No can do. Today is my rest day!" Nate clutched onto his pillow.
"Fine! Since today is your rest day, I'll tutor you for two hours. Deal?"
"What! You're fucking with me!"
"I'm not messing around!"
He shook his head, receiving a glare from me.
"You know . . . I initially thought of tutoring you for three hours. Unless you actually prefer that . . ." I looked at him with a smirk.
"No," Nate immediately replied with a frown.
"All right, all right," I said with an adolescent smile. "Don't be mad about it. It's just two hours." I poked his nose.
"I'm wasting two hours of my life," Nate said peevishly.
"You won't be saying that in the future!" I winked at him, tongue sticking out.
He groaned, getting out of his comfortable bed. He let out a loud yawn as one of his brawny arm travelled underneath his white tank top to scratch his itchy back.
Meanwhile, I was watching him with an impatient frown, foot subconsciously tapping on the ground. He was stalling! He was taking his own sweet time to stretch and finally getting his ass into the bathroom to do his morning routine.
I've been waiting for five minutes and he still hasn't gotten out of the bathroom. I stomped towards the bathroom and pushed the ajar door open to find Nate's reflection on the mirror of him brushing his teeth in a snail's pace with his eyes closed. His action gradually slowed down as he started to doze off. This guy was seriously getting on my nerves! I walked over to him and slapped his back, causing him to snap his eyes open and look at me with a glare, toothbrush still in his mouth.
"Hurry up, you slowpoke!" I frowned with my arms crossed.

Nate was still busy taking his time in the bathroom, showering. So I decided to make us breakfast with all that's left in the kitchen. And right after I finished putting the food on the plates, Nate came out with a towel around his neck, dressed in a plain red shirt along with blue jeans.
"Finally," I said, sighing.
I set the plates on the small wooden dining table along with the cutleries.
When I looked back at Nate, he was pointing at me as he burst out laughing. I shot him a confused look before looking down at myself to see that he was laughing because I was wearing a lacy white apron I found hanging on a hook in the kitchen. My face immediately turned red.
"S-shut up! This was the only apron in the kitchen!" I said as I tried to cover myself, cheeks getting redder.
"Nah, man. You look good," Nate stated as he tried to calm himself down. "It's like you're my future wife or something."
"I said shut up!" I screamed, blushing darker than a cherry's shade of red.
I quickly took out the apron and hung it back on a hook. I glared at Nate with a pout. Nate walked over to me with a smirk and leaned in to my side. His lips brushed my ears and I started growing red again.
"Thanks for the breakfast," he said with a smile before leaning back, "darling." He then burst out laughing again.
"Stop making fun of me, you bastard! I swear I'm gonna shove your breakfast down your throat if you don't shut the hell up!" I said angrily.
"Just messin' with ya," said Nate as he snickered.
After around fifteen minutes or so, Nate finally cleared his plate and placed the plate in the basin. He headed towards the study table and sat on his wooden chair. I walked over to him with folded arms and looked at him before sitting down as well.
"Please be faster next time. We don't have all day," I said as I flipped open the science workbook.
"I didn't know you can cook. You should've said so sooner! I don't even need to get food from the canteen anymore!" Nate said, completely changing the topic.
"That has nothing to do with you being faster!" I glared at him.
"Being faster in what? Thrusting my dick in someone's hole—"
I smacked Nate's shoulder harshly as my cheeks were painted pink. "What the hell, you pervert!"
"Chill, Jone! I was joking!" Nate held his pained shoulder with a small frown. I glared back at him. Why was he such a pervert? Nate only returned the glare before muttering a few words.
Honestly, I didn't think Nate would be innocent. But I didn't think he would be this perverted either! Seriously . . . What if I was a teacher and he just suddenly blurt out something like that? I would have sent him to the principal's office immediately after I've scolded him.
"Nate, please don't blurt out something so indecent like that," I said. "What if I was a teacher?"
"Then I would have knocked you out and pulled you into an empty classroom before locking you inside," he replied nonchalantly.
"WHAT?" I widened my eyes in disbelief.
"Just jokin'," Nate said as his usual smirk returned.
I sighed as I took my glasses from the table and wore them.
I swear, anymore stupid or indecent comments and I will—
"You should wear your glasses more. Makes ya look more like a nerd," Nate stated.
That's it, I thought, outraged. That's the last strike!
I raised the science workbook and whacked him on the head.
"You've messed with my nerves enough, you arrogant shit," I scowled. "Can you shut up and let me start?"
"Yes, ma'am," Nate said as he held his head and started to rub it.
I glared at him and raised the science workbook again.
"Sir. I meant sir . . ." Nate corrected irritatedly as he rubbed his temples probably because of the headache that he had gotten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
2.9K 142 20
When Payne a flamboyant college cheerleader constantly gets bullied around campus his cheer friends take up for him. What happens when that's not eno...
829K 28K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
3.6K 248 26
Just to let you know, I'm terrible at descriptions. :((( Aiden Woods has been living alone with his abusive, alcoholic, father since the day his moth...