Infidelity [Zarry]

By Prisonerwithavision

"It's wrong." "But it's the first time I've felt right." *Warning: Story contains bad language, heavy sexua... More

<>Prologue<>
<>1<>
<>2<>
<>3<>
<>4<>
<>5<>
<>6<>
<>7<>
<>8<>
<>9<>
<>10<>
<>11<>
<>12<>
<>13<>
<>14<>
<>15<>
<>16<>
<>17<>
<>18<>
<>19<>
<>20<>
<>21<>
<>22<>
<>23<>
<>24<>
<>25<>
<>26<>
<>27<>
<>28<>
<>29<>
<>30<>
<>32<>
<>33<>
Epilogue

<>31<>

9.6K 523 422
By Prisonerwithavision

By Tuesday the following week, Louis was settled into an apartment.

He still had his job, and he finally felt that he was stable.

Bloated and tired all the time, but stable.

So, after work one evening he took a deep breath and called Liam.

He answered after a few rings, making Louis' heart throb with anxiety.

"Hi. How are you?" Louis asked.

"Fine I guess. Why?"

"I'm terrible, thanks for asking." Louis said bitterly.

"I'm a little busy right now Louis, what do you want?" Liam asked in a hushed tone.

"I need to tell you something important but...if it's not a good time-"

"Now's better than later. What is it?" Liam asked.

Louis swallowed. "Um, I'm pregnant."

"Pregnant?" Liam repeated immediately.

"Yeah." Louis said, biting his lip. "It's yours, before you ask."

"Oh. Wow." Liam said.

"You...don't have to come back or anything. In fact I don't want you to. I just...I can raise it on my own. I just want financial support." Louis decided.

"I'll send financial support until the baby is born. Then I'm moving back and I'm going to be in it's life." Liam said.

"You're not raising the baby by yourself. You're not having it by yourself either. I don't believe in that." Liam told him.

"Whatever you need, just call. Keep me updated until I move back. I want to know the sex, and be a part of naming them and everything."

"Okay." Louis said quietly, feeling a bit better.

"Yeah." Liam sighed.

"Yeah look I'm um, gonna break the news to my parents over the next few days and start packing up to move back. Maybe we can meet for lunch and talk more about this?" Liam asked.

Louis frowned. "I guess so. Are you sure?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Liam asked.

"You broke up with me and left. You seemed perfectly content with never seeing me again." Louis said.

"Yeah then you told me you're having my baby. Things change Louis."

"I know, it's just weird." Louis said.

"I agree. But it is what it is. I'll talk to you again soon okay? I have to go."

"Okay." Louis said quietly.

Louis stared at his phone after Liam hung up, unable to believe that'd went so well.

×
×
×

A few weeks later Louis and Zayn both attended their court date, and to their surprise their divorce was finalized that day.

Neither of them had expected it to actually happen so soon, and Zayn took it as a sign.

He couldn't wait to tell Harry and start over with him like they discussed.

"Well, it's been great being married to you." Louis said, shaking Zayn's hand.

Zayn chuckled, nodding. "You too. I'm glad we can end this on a mature note."

"I think we're both happy with the fact this happened so soon. That's why things are going so well right now." Louis said.

"You're very right, but I'm not complaining." Zayn smiled.

"Me either." Louis smiled.

"Well, almost time to go get Ni from school. I'll see you tomorrow when you come to get him." Zayn said after he checked his watch.

"Okay." Louis said quietly, watching Zayn walk away.

He took a deep breath, walking off to his car as well.

×
×
×

"How'd court go today babe?" Harry asked the moment he came through the door after work.

Zayn had taken the day off for obvious reasons, and he just then realized how much he'd missed Harry.

Niall was upstairs in his room playing, so Zayn decided not to hold back.

He got up, smiling as he walked over to Harry. "I'm free."

"What?" Harry asked quickly, his heart starting to race.

Zayn nodded. "It happened, I'm divorced!"

"Really?" Harry asked loudly, the most excited Zayn had ever seen him.

Zayn nodded again, grinning.

Harry pulled Zayn into his arms, and Zayn jumped, wrapping his legs around Harry's waist as they hugged each other tightly.

"I took it as a sign. I'm so ready to start over with you, Harry. You and Niall mean everything to me." Zayn said, feeling so emotional all of a sudden.

Harry kissed Zayn's cheek, gently setting him down and holding his waist.

"Let's sell this house and get a new place together." Harry said, looking into his eyes.

"I'd be perfectly okay with that." Zayn smiled.

"Good. I can't wait to live with you in our own place. Not one that carries so much...history." Harry said, looking around.

"Yeah." Zayn said quietly, doing the same.

Harry eventually smiled, hugging Zayn again. "This is the best news I've gotten all year, Zayn. You've no idea how happy I am."

"Now you can really be mine. Completely."

Zayn smiled into Harry's neck. "You're right."

Harry hugged him tighter, his lips lingering near Zayn's ear. "I love you so much, Zayn." He said softly, showering Zayn in goosebumps.

"I love you too, Harry." Zayn said, wishing he hadn't started to Harry crying.

What was wrong with him?

Harry smiled fondly after he let Zayn go, reaching up and wiping his tears away.

"How about I make all of us a nice dinner, hm?" He suggested.

"I'd love that, I haven't been able to stop eating all day." Zayn admitted.

"Aw babe, s'it your time of the month?" Harry teased, earning himself a slap on the arm.

"No, you fool, I'm not sure why I'm like this. It's just been an emotional day. Well...week." Zayn said.

"You've felt like this for a week?" Harry frowned.

"I guess so, I haven't really kept track." Zayn said with a shrug.

Harry put his excitement aside and began to think.

He remembered Zayn getting rid of a relish smothered hot dog in record time earlier this week.

If Harry remembered correctly, Zayn once said he hated relish.

Harry also remembered how often Zayn complained that he felt tired.

Of course, Zayn did that a lot anyway so it was hard to for that to be anything out of the ordinary.

However, he had been more emotional than, well, ever.

Harry gasped as it all clicked, and Zayn frowned at him. "What is it?"

"I didn't use a condom when we had sex a few weeks ago."

"You didn't?" Zayn asked, beginning to feel weak when he realized what that meant.

"Harry what the hell?" He snapped, smacking his arm again.

"Hey, calm down, you were the one all over me. We both had passionate sex with each other that night. I don't want it to be a bad thing." He said.

"The sex itself isn't a bad thing, the fact that I'm most likely...." Zayn trailed off, unable to even say the word.

He felt sick the more he thought about it.

He wasn't ready for a baby, what was he thinking?

"Pregnant with my baby. Just as all of this is coming together for us, we find out you might be pregnant too. Do you realize how perfect this is? It was meant to be." Harry said, getting excited all over again.

"Harry no, it's not perfect. I....we can't-"

"Listen Mr.pessimist, stop trying to make it negative. I love you more than anything and the idea of having a baby with you makes me feel so overjoyed, Zayn. We'll be the perfect little family. We'll make it work, we always have before, haven't we?" Harry asked.

"I'm always going to give you my best no matter what. I don't want you worrying or thinking negative. I promise I'll take care of you as long as you....you know, cook for me and rub my back every now and then." Harry smiled, thinking he was clever.

Zayn eventually broke into a smile, chuckling as Harry hugged him a third time.

"Everything will be fine, I promise. We're starting over remember?"

"Yeah." Zayn said quietly, playing with Harry's curls.

He felt the best when he was in Harry's arms like this.

"We'll get some tests tomorrow to find out for sure, okay?" Harry asked, looking at him now.

Zayn nodded.

"Now come help me make dinner while I don't secretly imagine how beautiful and amazing our baby will be." Harry said, walking off to the kitchen.

Zayn smiled at him fondly, Harry's happiness making him feel better.

"You're such a creep." Zayn teased, following him.

×××××××××××
A/N: Shall the Zarry baby many of you (and I) wanted be a boy or girl? Thank you so much for reading, and I'm sorry for the wait :/
-Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 315 8
Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and...
134K 5.4K 39
**finished** Zayn was 8 when he first met harry He wish their situation was different. He wish he could tell other people out loud how madly he is in...
7.1K 332 10
What we fail to understand is that mistakes were done on both parts. It's easy to assume one is the victim and the other the villain. But, what if bo...
Art [Zarry] By Z

Fanfiction

474K 24.8K 44
"Why-Why are you naked?" "I've been told that you enjoy painting naked men. Did I misunderstand?" "An aggressive sex addict and a shy, yet incredib...