Makoto Naegi x reader: Hopes...

Von SakuAsahina

You, (Y/N) (L/N), the Ultimate singer and artist(nobody knows the artist part), has been invited to attend H... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

2.7K 70 143
Von SakuAsahina

Omg I'm actually updating? What happened?

I'm deciding to write now since I have nothing else to do now and we're in danger. Also, I'm doing schoolwork as I'm writing this shhh

I'll be very surprised if people still read this and/or hope to see an update.

Honestly idk what I was thinking when I first made this fanfic but I'll try my best to update as much as possible from now on.

And I think I said this before, but I'm probably going to make Makoto very OC as crap since I can't stick to the script sorry jshfs

So let's just get this show on the road and try to finish this asap!

(Y/N)'s POV)

I'm now walking down the school hallway with Naegi. Monokuma gave all of us a CD, saying that this would be enough motive for us to kill one another. Togami and Celes departed early since they wanted to see the CD themselves. I decided to follow them because I felt suspicious around them, while Makoto looked at me with a look that made him question why he was friends with me.

After tailing them down, I realized that we have arrived at a room filled with computers. I don't know what those two are planning, but I got a feeling that they were going to watch the CD that that weird black and white panda-turned-into-a-human gave to us for "motivation". What I didn't know was that the whole cast was following us as well. Fukawa looked like she wanted to strangle me since she thought I was stalking her beloved white knight. I mean, she's not wrong but it's not like I wanted to follow him because I liked him or anything, cuz that's totally wrong.

(Baka) (Author gets arrested for trying to be a tsundere)

Besides, I have Makoto, and I like him, not Togami. Wait...

Like?

Am I officially in love with Makoto? I did remember saying that, but that was purely out of instinct. I mean, he is adorable and quite a cinnamon roll, but he needs to buy me dinner first.

I'm kidding.

Or am I...?

Since all of us were in the computer room, and we had the CD, we thought that we will watch the thing and see what in the world Monokuma wanted us to see.

(I realize that you can't watch videos with a CD but my dumb self from about 2-3 years ago did not think this through xD)

Makoto's POV

All of us agreed that we would watch the CD that Monokuma gave us. I don't know why, but it was (Y/N) who suggested that we should watch them. 

"Wouldn't something bad happen if we watch it? This could be a trap that that weird bear has set up for us." Junko questioned, twirling some strands of her hair around her finger.

"I know, and we're probably doing what douche-bag glasses guy and Satan with twin drills wants us to do, but I feel like there's nothing else we could do," (Y/N) replied as she inserted the CD into the computer drive disk. Meanwhile, in the background everyone can hear Fukawa swearing at (Y/N) saying how dare she insult the most beautiful man alive.

(I can say otherwise that a certain someone from a certain anime based on a certain webcomic that is airing right now and also is my pfp at the moment is the most beautiful man alive)

(Author, we get it, now stop talking about him and focus on the fanfic)

I gulped. I was amazed at how brave (Y/N) is acting. Just moments ago, she was somewhat scared at what was going on, but all of a sudden, she has gotten everything under control. Seeing her like that made me realize why I liked her.

Wait.

Liked her??

I know I said somewhere that I loved her when we just met 5 seconds ago, but at that time I thought that something was wrong with me and that I was probably mistaking it for something else. But no. I actually like her in a romantic way?? What?

She is cute. She is nice. I guess she is my ideal type. But we're trapped in a school where we have a panda boy as headmaster and I only just met her a day ago. There's no way she would share the same feelings as me.

(Oh she does alright. This isn't a Makoto x reader fanfic for nothing)

As we sat down in front of a computer, I began to insert the CD into the disk drive. What I didn't notice was that Maizono sat next to me with a suspicious look on her face.

I hesitated for a bit, and I began to watch...

*Time skip to after everyone watches the motive video because we all know what happens*

It was horrible. Everything I just saw was so horrible, I thought it was just a dream. I looked around to see what everyone else was up to, and nearly all of them had the same reaction as I did.

Maizono was terrified to the point where she slammed to a wall and tried to calm herself. Whatever she saw, it must have terrified her a lot.  But for some reason, the way that she was acting, it didn't look like she was that terrified.

Rather, it looked as if she was trying to act scared in order to hide something.

Now that I think about it, Maizono was acting strangely yesterday, pulling a knife at me.

While she was freaking out, I took the chance to catch a quick glance at her computer monitor. It showed the idol group that she is currently in performing on-stage. Then in a blink of an eye, the screen suddenly showed everyone but herself collapsed on the stage.

(It's probably not an idol group but we changing history here shhh)

No wonder. I don't know how, but I got a feeling that maybe Maizono saw the video before any of us did and tried to kill me in order to get out.

I wanted to ask her about it, but I decided not to since after all, she did try to kill me for apparently no reason. I thought that if I asked her, it will make her try to frame me and (Y/N) for trying to kill her.

"Sooo~? How was the video you bastards?" a voice chirped, which we all knew was Monokuma. When he said that, the big monitor turned on and showed Monokuma sitting in a chair drinking something from a wine glass.

"Oh my god, are you drinking blood?!" Asahina shouted. I didn't notice that the drink in the wine glass was oddly weird.

(Cuz it's pink in their world, and honestly idk what kind of drink would be as pink as that blood there)

"Hmmm maybe. Maybe not." Monokuma snickered. "Anyway, that was my little gift to try to get you guys to kill each other. Although I did give one of you the CD a bit early. Glad to see them trying to kill someone for that reason, but too bad~. Obviously they failed to do so."

So she did see her video earlier than everyone else. But why would Monokuma give it to her specifically? Did he want her specifically to kill someone? For despair? Or because he just felt like it?

(Next time, on Dragon Ball-)

*Monokuma yeets me away*

Monokuma: What's up you bastards? It is I, your favorite bear turned human! What's my human form, you finally ask? Why didn't you ask this when I first appeared as a human? Google it and pick whichever form you want me to be in!

(I bet everyone will picture him very weirdly cuz memes)

Monokuma: Anyway, the author finally decided to publish a chapter~ She was going to put it in hiatus for who knows how long. Doesn't that make you feel despair?

Monokuma: Also, the author just realized that she has the animation manga, so she could've just used that as reference instead of sitting on her egg butt and not do anything. But no, she was doing schoolwork. Doesn't that give you even more despair?

Monokuma: So since she has that, she finally has an excuse to update. 

Monokuma: Now, time to execute her-

(I come back and yeet Monokuma away)

Ahem. Sorry about that. Hope he didn't do anything funny. So now that I finally decided to update, I may try to finish this and finally get you and Makoto together. Cuz this is taking way too long.

So hope you guys will stick with me to the end, and I'd like to thank everyone for waiting so long and for even considering reading this. Cuz honestly, I didn't think people would still read this

Enjoy this meme and I'll see you guys later!

-Saku🌸

(Yep totally the most beautiful man in the world)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...