Psycho-Pass x Various Reader...

بواسطة szonyix_6277

My first collection here on Wattpad! :D Some of them contain spoilers, but I would let you know at the start... المزيد

Enforcer!Kogami x Inspector!Reader [One Shot]
[Chapter 1] Dark Side of the Moon [Kogami x Reader]
[Chapter 2] Two Weeks 'til Full Moon [Psycho-Pass x Reader]
[Chapter 3] Why is the moon so lonely tonight? [Ginoza x Reader]
[Author's Note]
[ONE-SHOT] Enforcers dream, too! [Kagari x Reader]
[Chapter 4] Hey, brother! [Ginoza x Reader]
[Chapter 5] Solitude [Ginoza x Reader x Kogami]
[Chapter 6] The End [Kogami x Reader x Ginoza]
Author's Note
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
<3 Valentine's Day - One Shot <3
A/N - Hiatus over
.:Kogami x Abused!Reader x Ginoza:.(One-Shot)
.:Enforcer!Kogami x Inspector!Reader:. (Fluff - ONE SHOT)
<|> Ginoza x Gamer!Reader <|> Pt. 1 <|>
<|> Ginoza x Gamer!Reader <|> Pt. 2 <|>
<|> Ginoza x Gamer!Reader <|> Pt. 3 <|>
Kogami x Fem!OC!Enforcer x Ginoza [ONE-SHOT LEMON] + A/N (a long af chapter)
Cooking with Kagari x Fem!Reader [1XSHOT~fluff~]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
1xShot: The Ride Along - Kagari x Reader
Please, I need your support <3

Ginoza x Inspector!OC [One Shot/Short story]

6K 53 15
بواسطة szonyix_6277

SPOILER ALERT!  FINISH SEASON 1 BEFORE READING! :)

If I made spelling mistakes, my apologies ^^ also, this is my first one shot I'm uploading, so I hope you like it :)
First person's details:
Name: Hayashi, Rei
Age: 27
Occupation: Inspector at Division 1
Physical appearance: long, red hair; green eyes; busty figure; 160 cm tall
Personality: clear hue, always smiles, even though she's broken; big mouth, very honest and terrified of relationships of any kind

-----------------------------

I was ready to whoop it up!

It's been 3 months already at Division 1. I've been transferred after Ginoza was demoted to an Enforcer. I started to have a better relationship with him, ever since he got demoted. His father's death shook him so badly, there was no way he could recover.

I was working with Division 3 as an Inspector, before my transfer. I was actually a trainee under Kogami a long time ago. We got along really well and he was a great tutor. None of that would have happened, if it wasn't for Tomomi Masaoka. He was like a father to us, unfortunately, a failed detective. He's been an Enforcer at Division 3, before I got there, and worked under Kogami. But Kogami treated him well and respected his old-school thinking. After all, he was able to crack cases without the Sybil System.

I had a hard time believing that this amazing man has a complete asshole of a son, Nobuchika Ginoza.

I had little to no respect to Gino. He always looked down on the Enforcers and showed full devotion to the Sybil System. Nothing, but Sybil! The guy was a complete prick!

After both Masaoka and Kogami were transferred to Division 1, I could only meet them outside of work. We'd still discuss cases, and whenever the 3 of us happened to be on the same field, we'd look out for each other. Like the 3 musketeers. I had a hard time comprehending that Kogami was friends with Gino since high school... How? They were so different.

Once Kogami got demoted to an Enforcer, Gino abandoned his friend. But why would I be surprised? He abandoned his own father, too.

When Masaoka died and Kogami was on the run, I cried. Probably for the first time in years. I never let myself show anything else, but my smile and positive attitude. I had my fair share of sad stories and I didn't want to get sappy about them. I heard Kagari was missing. I lie to myself every day that he's off to Hawaii, sips on a drink and surrounds himself with exotic women. That's how I could cope with my pain. I made up such a great story, I ended up believing it myself.

To keep my hue clear? No. I never had to worry about it. For some reason, it was always clear blue and my Crime Coefficient never passed 25. Ever!

It's like I'm a machine.

But after I heard the news about Masaoka's death, I let my tears flow.

His funeral was the most painful experience. It felt like losing my own father. That was the first time me and Gino had a heartfelt conversation. It helped both of us to cope.

Kogami's disappearance didn't improve my mental well-being either. He wrote me a letter, that he's on a run and that's it. I haven't heard from him ever since. 5 months.

Once Gino was demoted, I stepped into his place. And I started bonding with him. He was like a new man! He was more reserved, more passionate and didn't keep all of his faith in the Sybil System.

I let my car running outside the MWPSB. It's party time!

I had a black dress on, maybe a bit too short, maybe revealing a bit too much cleavage. My make-up was yet to come. I wore my denim jacket and my converse. I was half-ready.

There's a surprise for my new friend/subordinate.

"Hurry up!" -I shouted through my rolled down window.

Ginoza sped up with his dog, Dime, on a leash.

"Do you mind if he comes?"

"Sure, another dog in my car won't make a difference." -I winked at him. I was teasing him, of course, for all the hard time he gave his subordinates.

"You laugh now!" -he let Dime in the backseat of my car. "But you'll regret this joke." -he sat next to me. "Where are we going? I thought you wanted some pre-drinks at mine?"

"Just a little detour..." -I said. "Don't worry, I'm not leaving you two at the pound!"

"You're awful, Hayashi." -he rolled his eyes at me, but smiled. It suited him well.

He wore a white shirt and a brown trench coat over it, and if I noticed correctly, jeans.

"Why won't you call me by my first name?"

"Because I'm your dog." -he nudged me. "We can't be BFFs."

"Fine, Gino. Whatever floats your boat!" -I knew he didn't mean it. There are certain rules, but you can always be at least polite to your subordinates.

We drove for a while, before I stopped at the cemetery.

I looked for the 3 glasses and the bottle of Scotch I prepared for this evening.

"Today's dad's birthday. You remembered?" -Gino looked at me, half surprised, half amazed.

"Of course!" -I handed him the bottle. "This was his favourite."

"I know..."

"Let's give him a birthday cheer, hm?"

"I can't believe..." -Gino was caressing the letters on the bottle. "You're the best boss."

"Ok, save your compliments after you heard my speech to Pops!"

"You prepared a speech?"

"No, that's why you won't be complimenting me afterwards."

Gino laughed.

"How do you do this?"

"What?" -I raised an eyebrow.

"You can always make people smile. Even in awful situations."

"Hush!" -I scoffed. "Shall we?" -Gino nodded. "Come on, Dime!"

Gino took the bottle and Dime, while I brought the glasses.

Even though it was June, it was a little bit chilly.

After a minute or two walking, we were in front of Masaoka's grave.

"Hi, Pops!" -I started. "We just wanted to wish you happy birthday, in a way you'd love it." -I poured some whiskey in all 3 glasses, handed one to Gino, kept one for myself and put a glass by Masaoka's headstone. "Cheers!" -I gently bumped my glass with his and downed my drink quickly. "Ew, it tastes like acid, Pops!" -I exclaimed. Gino let out a little chuckle.

"Hi, dad..." -Gino whispered, and knelt in front of his father's grave.

I knew he needed time alone.

I gently got the leash out of his hand and walked away with Dime.

I was waiting for Gino in the parking lot, walking around with Dime. I was pretty sure the dog was in charge of which way we're supposed to go and at what speed!

"Dime! Slow down!" -I pulled his leash. "Down, boy!"

He looked at me with his brown eyes, but then ignored my command. At least the Enforcers obey me!

Soon, I saw Ginoza walking towards to us, with the glasses and the whiskey in his hands.

"You're okay?" -I asked quietly.

"Thank you." -he said, hugging me tightly. "It was very sweet of you."

"I know you loved him." -I hugged back. "Was it a mistake?"

"What?" -he pulled away and looked at me with his green eyes.

"Bringing you here. I just tore up all..."

"It was very thoughtful of you. Don't overthink it!" -he smiled and kissed my forehead. "I mean it."

"In that case..." -I got the whiskey out of his hand. "We need to celebrate hard-core tonight!"

"Maybe not that hard-core?" -he flinched.

"No half measures with Inspector Hayashi!" -I winked.

We drove back to the MWPSB. I asked Tsunemori to join us later. She wasn't much of a wild and free type of girl, but I liked her having around.

I put my small bag over my shoulder, which had all necessities, including my make-up, money and phone. There were two bottles of wine in a paper bag I thought would serve as pre-drinks.

"You weren't joking." -Gino said as he looked at the wine. He held the lift's door open for me. It does take some time for a girl to get things in order.

"Just to loosen up." -I shrugged.

The lift indicated we were at our destination.

Gino opened the door of his residence for me.

I've been here before, I knew what was where. I threw my jacket on the couch and looked for wine glasses.

"I've never seen you in a dress." -he said, following me in the kitchen. He got some snacks in a bowl.

"You've got nobody but yourself to blame." -I stuck my tongue at him and took a potato chip from the bowl.

"Mean." -he nudged my arm.

We sat on the couch.

I poured our glasses full.

"Woah, that's to loosen up?"

"We need cards, and good music." -I jumped off the couch.

"You know where to find them."

Gino had an old set of cards, from his grandparents, and he preferred to read books online on his laptop before he went to sleep. They were both on the nightstand in his bedroom.

Dime curiously looked at me, as I walked beside him, then he followed me in the living room.

"Okay, it's a drinking game." -I told Gino as I shuffled the cards. "This is how we always loosened up on Erasmus."

"I never asked, where was it?"

"In Austria." -I nodded. "Great place, no Sybil System... pretty impressive." -I lied all the cards on the table, face down. "It's gonna be a neat King's Cup. We don't have a large variety of drinks."

"How many do you need?"

"Three."

"There's the two wines and the scotch. That's three."

"Brrr...." -I shivered. "You'll understand why." -I laughed. I had to get a third glass and placed it in the middle of the circle the laid down cards closed Poor Gino, he had no idea what was coming!

I logged onto my Youtube Channel and started blasting my tunes. It was mainly pop/punk and punk/rock from the 2000's. Later I got into opening and closing songs for animes. Some of them were great!

We played.

We drunk.

A whole bottle of wine was gone within 20 minutes. I felt my head buzzing, but I wasn't drunk. I was only tipsy. I think...

"Alright..." -Gino laughed. "What are the rules again?"

"High five, count to five and say I'm fine." -I giggled.

"Who made these stupid rules?"

"You!" -I screamed in laughter now.

"I really suck at fun."

"It was stupid to play it like... just two of us... you know... 8 pick a mate."

"You're gonna get me so drunk." -Ginoza sniggered and fell over me. It was nice to see him finally loosen up. But I didn't believe he was drunk by any means. No, he just enjoyed something he didn't for the past 20-something years.... Life as it is. Having fun!

"Wait, wait, wait...." -I was slapping his arm. "Who's turn is it?"

"Oh, we're still playing?"

We burst out in laughter.

"Ok, we did your... whatever this was..." -Ginoza stood up. "Now let's do something formal. I want to survive tonight!"

"Alright, you're the boss!" -I rolled my eyes.

"Pick a slower song."

Without hesitating, I picked an acoustic song. One of my favourites of all time, Nano – Hysteria.

"Perfect." -Ginoza pulled me up.

"What's happening?" -I was so confused. One minute he has no idea where's the game at, the next he's the new generation Fred Aster.

"I haven't danced for years." -he put his prosthetic hand on my waist and interlaced his right hand with my left. "It might never happen ever. I am feeling drunk." -he convinced me.

I danced with Gino.

I never danced before like this. Especially not to my favourite song with a great man.

What am I thinking?

Gino spun me gently, and as I got back, my hands were on his chest. He got really muscular since I started working here. His hands were holding my shoulders. I felt the blood was rushing to my cheeks. What's wrong with me?

I looked up to Gino. But it wasn't his pink tainted cheeks, that caught my attention. I felt his heartbeat beneath my palm. It was racing! I smiled shyly, that he returned.

I closed my eyes, and let my lips open a little, like the models do in the cover of a magazine. I was ready for our first kiss. Gino's nose touched mine, and...

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*

The knock on the door brought us back to reality.

"I-I should get that." -Ginoza let go of me.

As he walked to open the door he almost fell over Dime. He cursed at either the dog, or the uninvited guest.

Oh, no, it wasn't an uninvited guest. It was Tsunemori.

"Hey, it's Tsunemori!" -Gino had a fake grin on his face and hugged Tsunemori. "Hi!"

"Are you okay, Ginoza-san?" -she was quite worried. She had a yellow, knee-length dress with flower prints and a black jacket, to cover her shoulders.

"He's fine, we've been drinking." -I nodded.

She could have come five minutes later. Or even two!

After Tsunemori ruined the perfect moment, I decided to put on my make-up in Gino's bathroom.

"Give me ten minutes!" -I shouted as I half closed the door.

I was whistling Hysteria, when I heard a bit of loud whispers. It was about me! I stopped whistling and paid more attention to what was going on outside.

"What happened, Ginoza-san?" -Tsunemori.

"It's nothing." -chuckle. "But you kind of ruined something."

"Are you...?"

"Maybe, maybe not. We're pretty drunk."

"I'd ask, if I were you." -Tsunemori insisted.

"She's an Inspector. If this happened a few years ago..."

"She wouldn't have spoken to you back then, Gino." -yeah, she was right about that.

"It's probably nothing anyway." -scoff.

"Just ask."

Steps were made towards the bathroom.

"Rei, are you done?" -Gino asked. He called me by my first name.

"Sure..." -I took one more look at myself in the mirror. Black eyeliner contoured the waterline of my green eyes, mascara made my lashes appear longer and my eyes brighter, a bit of blush in the name of the healthy glow and nude lip, shiny gloss.

I stepped out. Gino gave me an appreciative look and disappeared behind the door.

I gave Tsunemori a big glass of wine. Just to shut her up. I really wasn't sure if she'd put me on the spot until Gino's gone.

"Hm, this is really nice." -she complimented the wine. "Whiskey?" -she asked looking at the bottle. She knew I was had a sweet tooth and I'd never drink whiskey.

"Yeah, Pop's favourite. We paid him a visit for his birthday."

"Right, it is today. It's very nice of you that you did it for Gino-san."

"He's a good friend." -I nodded.

The conversation was cut in half, thank God, or more like Gino, as he joined back to us. We were ready to leave!

I left my jacket on Gino's couch and changed my sneakers to heels by my car.

We got a cab to my favourite club.

Tsunemori noticed her close friend in one of the booths. She asked if it was OK to leave us. Fine by me!

"I'll be at the bar." -I said to her, or more like shouted. The music was loud. "Have fun!"

I sat by the bar, followed by Gino.

I ordered us some drinks: 2 shots of Jager, one Long Island Ice Tea for him, and one Sex on the Beach for me.

"What is that?" -he asked, sniffing into his drink.

"It's sour, but I think you'll like it." -I nodded. "But shots first!"

We opened the tiny bottles of Jagers and downed them in one go. Gino coughed next to me a little.

I giggled as patted his back.

"You're trying to kill me?" -he looked at me with some tears in his eyes.

"Just trying to keep my dog on a leash." -wink.

"You smile now, Hayashi..." -he ruffled my hair.

"You did not!" -I was highly allergic to people touching my hair. And destroying it. That little douche.

"Oh, I did. And I'm doing it again!" -Gino grinned at me and now used both hands to mess up my hair.

"Stop! Stop! It's an order, Hound 1!" -I screamed in laughter. I never knew he could be this much fun to hang out with.

Gino stopped, still laughing on his own. But he was kind enough to fix my hair back in place.

He placed some curls behind my ear.

"Now... you look perfect." -he added.

I felt the heat in my cheeks. It could have been the drinks or the warm club... or his compliment? I bit my lower lip and decided it's better to keep drinking.

Come on! Anyone I ever loved or cared for either left me or died. My father left us when I was a little girl, my mother and my sister were killed in a car crash, Kagari and Masaoka were killed by Makishima, Kogami left... I was simply not ready to lose another great person in my life. Why would it be different with Gino?

I had to leave. I couldn't bring myself not to have feelings for Gino.

"I'm sorry." -I didn't even finish my drink, just ran outside after I paid.

The cool summer breeze hit my face as I got out of the alcohol, nicotine and heat filled club. My heart was throbbing loud and fast in my chest.... my thoughts were blurry.

Come on, Rei! Get a hold of yourself! -I slapped my face. Ouch.

I heard the door open and close behind me.

It was Gino.

"What was that?" -he asked, puzzled.

"I need to go. I had so much fun, really, but... "-I looked around desperately. Any way to get away from him would be nice! There it is! A drone-driven cab. I whistled loud to halt it.

"You should start expressing your feelings." -Gino said, as I opened the cab's door.

"Says the expert?"

"The fools learn from experience."

"Good night, Hound 1!" -I said, and this time, it wasn't a joke. He was an Enforcer and I was an Inspector. It can't be more than a subordinate/superior relationship!

I hopped in the back seat and stated my destination. I wanted to pick up my car at the MWPSB's parking lot. I won't drive like this, there's autopilot mode available.

Damn, I forgot my jacket in Gino's!

I'll pick it up later.

Or, it can stay there forever. Whatever, I scoffed to myself and looked for my car keys in my bag, as the cab pulled to the side.

I sat in my car and got my phone out.

I apologized to Tsunemori for leaving her behind with Ginoza, and asked her to look out for him.

She replied almost immediately: I thought you two left together.

Huh? What is she talking about?

He can't wander around all by himself! If he gets caught, that's me and Tsunemori's occupation as Inspectors are over!

As I wrote a reply, I heard a knock on my window.

I jumped in my seat and dropped my phone. Shit!

I looked out the window to see a familiar face.

It was Ginoza, holding my jacket.

"God!" -I got out of my car. "Now who's trying to kill whom?"

"I knew you'd want your stuff." -Gino put my jacket over my shoulders.

"Thanks." -I muttered, looking at my feet.

He folded his arms in front of his chest, looking at me in awe.

"What?" -I scoffed, finally looked at him.

"Why did you leave like that?"

"Gino!" -I covered my face. I couldn't look at him. My heart was racing, my knees were shaking. "I don't want to lose you."

"You don't even have me!" -he chuckled softly and embraced me in a hug. "Yet." -he added and placed a kiss on my hair.

I let my hands fall on the side. I looked in Gino's green eyes. He cupped my chin with his prosthetic hand and kissed me gently. It was such an innocent kiss, it surprised me. Guys don't kiss like that, unless...

"Expressing your feelings?" -I whispered.

"I know it's insane..."

"I'm terrified, Gino. Not because it's forbidden, but because I can't lose you, too."

"You won't. I promise."

With his reassuring husky voice in my ear, I gave in.

I pulled his coat gently to let our lips meet once more.

Things were getting heated.

Gino let his tongue find its way in my mouth, and I couldn't hold myself back. I pulled him by the back of his head, as his hands wondered from my waist to grab my ass. I smiled into our kiss. He noticed and pulled away.

"I'm sorry..." -he put his hands in his pockets.

"Gino, I want it."

"No!" -he stepped back, smiling. What a tease! He's just playing the innocent guy? I smiled.

"Ok, I guess I'm just gonna go home and take care of myself." -I opened the door of my car. "You know, I'm pretty wild when I'm drunk..." -I teased back a little.

"No, I can't let you do that, either." -he stepped back to me and closed the car's door. Both of us chuckled a bit. "Will you just spend the night with me? I don't know what will happen." -he bit his lips. "But I want you to stay."

"I'd like that." -my eyes were sparkling with happiness as I looked at him.

What are we getting ourselves into? What will the Sybil System do to us? Why am I reassured he won't leave me one day? These thoughts would be filling my head in a normal situation.

But I was love drunk. I didn't care.

All I wanted was to cuddle up to Gino and don't let reality ruin our tainted relationship.

My smile was no longer fake. I was happy!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

39.5K 1.2K 48
-Hiroto Maehara X Reader- (Y/n) (L/n) is a student in E Class with her best and longest friend, Hiroto Maehara, who just so happens to be the biggest...
33.9K 1.2K 39
COLLECTION ONE: Enforcer Shinya Kogami and Inspector Akane Tsunemori lead the old gang at Division 1 through the trials and tribulations of crime, l...
5.4K 208 31
Hello everybody! This is actually my first fanfiction that I'm writing, but I do have experience with writing in general, so I hope you guys enjoy!
16.8K 212 24
Just a bunch of oneshots I guess Requests are closed Characters belong to Nankidai Cover belongs to me :) Finished: Nov 1st, 2022 **PLEASE DONT READ...