New Edition imagines

By kateye41

This is The new edition real members including Bobby Brown, Ralph Tresvant, Ronnie Devoe, Ricky Bell, Mike Bi... More

Disclaimer ❤️
Schedule ❤️
'I can't dance' ❤️
DNA ❤️
Long Distance ❤️
Jealous ❤️
Age aint nothing but a number ❤️
Love at first sight ❤️
Why are we friends ❤️
My, My, My ❤️
Love is love ❤️
Ghost Whisperer ❤️
Silence ❤️
Important Author note ❤️
Jealous ❤️ part two
Age aint nothing but a number ❤️part two
Love at first sight ❤️ part two
Why are we friends ❤️ part two
My my my ❤️ part two
Love is love ❤️ part two
Ghost Whisperer ❤️ part two
Silence ❤️ part two
'I cant dance' ❤️ part two
Beaty and the nerd ❤️ part two
DNA ❤️ part two
Long distance ❤️ part two
Your children ❤️ part one
Your children ❤️ part two
Just kids ❤️
Age aint nothing but a number ❤️ part three
Happy Birthday ❤️
Unfaithful ❤️
Sharing ❤️
"Over coming fears" ❤️
Forever and always ❤️
Hairspray ❤️
Boys to men ❤️
50 shades of Grey ❤️
DNA ❤️ part 3
You're not my kind of girl ❤️
Request for @princess_leyla ❤️
Count me out ❤️
Grown women
Big baby ❤️
Unfaithful ❤️ part two
I miss you ❤️
Old soul ❤️
Can we? ❤️
Hairspray ❤️ part two
Sleep tight ❤️
What you gonna do? ❤️
DNA ❤️ part four
You not my kind of girl ❤️ part two
Pregnancy pictures he post ❤️ part one
Pregnancy Pictures he post ❤️ part two
Request for @JaylinWright189
Are we meant to be together ❤️
Great Parents ❤️
Suga Daddy
Finally Got what I want ❤️
Safe place
Morning talks ❤️
If ❤️
Hairspray ❤️ part three
Hair stylist ❤️
What you gonna do? ❤️
Request for @princess_leyla ❤️
Request for @itspapii_
A/N
Authors note ❤️

Beauty and the nerd ❤️

5.9K 146 19
By kateye41

Imagine: Bryshere Grey

2017

~

Y/N (your name). That's all people had to say and they thought about you. You were popular but not to popular, you were sexy but not to sexy, you were just you.

You were basically the definition of bad and bouji. You always had nice clothes on, drove a nice car, your hair, oh everyone loved your hair, it was so beautiful in its natural state, and your body, omg all the girl were jealous, it was really (your body goals). But you were single, that's because the boys who liked you just wanted to fuck and stick around for a couple months and all the nice boys didn't like you because you always looked mad so they just didn't fuck with you.

Alot of people knew that you were Beyoncé's younger sister and that's because you were adopted by the one and only Célestine Beyincé-Lawson. You were her youngest who was obviously still in school, and the outcome to you being her youngest, she gives you everything you want.

But unfortunately you were stuck in your science class, day dreaming about how you were going to live in this big ass house with you 75 years old husband who was magically going to die of mysterious ways. The teacher was currently saying names for pairs since they had to do this project about something but Y/N wasn't even listening.

"Hey, are you alright, you look kind of upset? " The random boy asked you." Oh, yeah yeah, I'm fine why do you ask?" You said politely, which is a shock to most." Oh just by the look on your face, but the teacher assigned us as partners for the project." He said." Oh that's great." You said smiling at him and looked at the clock.

"Well class is almost over, so give me your number and we could meet at my house." You said pulling your phone out of your pocket and handing it to him. He typed it in quickly before the bell rang and when it did he ran out of the class room. Weird. You thought.

~

   "Eww you got paired with the nerd." Your 'bestfriend' Amanda said when you told her the news. She's not even your friend she walks around with you in the hallway sometimes, and sits with you at lunch, but in reality you don't fuck with no one." He's not that bad, just cause he smart don't mean he's gross." You said defending the boy you barely know.

   "Oh so you're defending him now?" She asked shocked." No, I'm just tired of you judging people like you weren't in that position before, I just asked you that one day if you were alright because you were crying and I felt bad, I didn't want to be your friend ever, and this is why, because you're an insensitive bitch." You snapped and turned to look at her.

   But it was all true. A couple months ago she was getting bullied by these girls and you found her crying in the bathroom. You being the nice person you are you asked her if she was alright, but she took it more than that. Later that day she sat with you and your few other friends at your lunch table, and she changed her whole look and attitude towards everyone because she was hanging out with you, so people stopped hanging out with you, and right now you just snapped.

   "Hey, Y/N, wait up." You heard a familiar voice call behind you, causing you to turn around." Oh hey Bry, what's up?" You asked." Oh nothing, you good, I saw you go off on Amanda, thought y'all were friends?" He said. "She's just so annoying, she's always talking bad about someone and I don't roll that way." I shrugged and walked to the cafeteria.

   "Oh okay, so you're still on for me coming to your house for the project?" He asked." Yeah of course, I'll text my address right now." You said pulling out your phone and texted your address to him." Okay, I'll see you later." He said and started to walk away." Wait, no, come sit with me and my friends." You said grabbing his arm." You sure?" He asked you looking unsure as he looked over to your usual table.

   "Yeah, they'll love you." You said pulling him to your table." Oh hey, where's what's her face?" One of your closest friend Jasmine asked." I got so tired of her bullshit, I just went off on her cause I told her who my science project partner is, which is him," You said pointing at Bryshere." And she was like eww him he's a nerd and blah blah blah. And she does that every day like she mother fucking queen bee and she flawless and shit. And I was like he's not that bad, and then she said oh so you're defending him, and that's when I went off on her her." You huffed put in on breath.

   "Thank god, I hated that hoe." Markus one of your other friend said." I did to." You said sitting down in a chair but bryshere was still standing." Sit down." You mumbled pushing out the chair towards him, and he sat down like you said." I'm throwing a party tonight, you guys going?" Jessica asked, you guys weren't really friends but you guys were cool.

"Yeah you already know, I bought this sexy dress a while back in the winter, and I've been dying to wear it." You said, obviously forgetting about what you and Bryshere had to do after school, but he didn't say anything so you looked at him and noticed he was listening to music." What about your friend?" Markus asked you." Nah, probably not, party's aren't his kind of thing." You said shaking your head.

~

You got home later that day to see your older sister Solange and your nephew Julius." Hey mama, solo, Julius." You said walking up to Julius and squeezed his cheeks. "Stop I'm not a baby." He said snaking your hand away causing you to laugh." Can I go to a party later?" You said turning to your mother." Yes, you already know the rules." She said. Even though you already knew 'the rules' you never actually followed then, which cause your mom to either take away all your electronics including your car, or you have to cook you own meals and clean the whole house for a month, and trust me it's a big house.

You were sitting around for a while before deciding to get dressed. You put your hair into half up half down style before laying your edges down. You got this velvet halter dress a few months ago and this was your chance to wear it. You put on a pair of matching heals before you heard a knock on the door down the hall, so you ran to get it.

"Oh, shit, Bry I'm so sorry I forgot about our project." You said when you noticed him standing there." No it's alright I knew it was going to happen, I guess we'll meet tomorrow." He said." No, come to the party with me, my brother might have some clothes." You said. (I know Beyoncé don't have a brother just play along)." Nah, I shouldn't." He said." Yes, you should." You said pulling him into your house.

A few minutes later you had picked out an all black outfit with a pair of diamond encrusted sneakers. "There we go." You mumble and started to fix his jacket." How do I look?" He asked." You look sexy." You said smiling up at him and moved your hands from his chest." Thank you, you look very pretty as well." He said." Now lets go to this party." You said dragging him out of your room.

~

You and Bryshere had been at the party for a couple of hours and he only let you have one drink, when you normally have four or five." Y/N why are you here with this loser." You heard a voice say behind you." Why the fuck do you care?" You asked turning around already knowing who it is." You're my best friend and I don't want you hanging out with someone who never had a girlfriend before." Amanda said mean mugging Bryshere." Well guess what." You said smirking at her thinking of a plan." What?" She asked confused.

"He has a girlfriend now." You said grabbing his hand." Yeah sure, you're probably just saying that because you feel bad for him." She rolled her eyes at me, but all I did was grab Bryshere by his shoulders and give him a kiss on his lips." He's not you, I actually like him." I said once I pulled away. "Ughhh." She stomped away once she knew you wasn't going to be friends ever again.

"Do you actually like me?" Bryshere asked." Yeah I do, you're really nice and not a fuckboy like everyone else who likes me." You said smiling at him as we walked outside." So, I was won-" but you cut him off knowing where he was going with it." I would love to be your girlfriend." You said smiling at him, wrapping your arms around his neck and giving him a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.8K 23
Everyone in this world has their own obstacles they have to face. Some more difficult than others. But Keith's just seems to become harder and harder...
51.1K 1.3K 58
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮...
2K 39 10
[COMPLETED] The casts of The New Edition Story (minus Woody) went to a friend' party when Algee, a male stripper met a pretty lawyer girl named Salei...
185K 3K 29
Cute and short imagines of the newest version of MacGyver! ? - any request just message me!