The Mission Part 2

Bởi bella_soccer_47

Continuation of the Mission by @justagirl926 loved her Kainorra Fanfic Xem Thêm

Chapter 2

The Mission Part 2 ( continiation of the mission)

20 3 0
Bởi bella_soccer_47

Kai's POV
Jinorra had been asleep for a while now. She was beautiful with or without the bruises. I knew I had to be strong for her, but now that she was asleep tears came down my cheeks. I was supposed to protect her. She was the love of my life and I let her get hurt. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled I didn't even bother talking. I kissed her and she gave in, putting her hand on my cheek. The kiss was soft and passionate. The kiss ended when Jonyin came in and grabbed Jinorra.
" No Jinorra! Don't you touch her Jonyin, if you do I'll kill you." I said with anger and fury.
He didn't care for my stupid threat. In fact he walked out and slapped Jinorra. She screamed and was dragged off down the hallway. As I lay on the floor hoping nothing will happen to her I started to cry. I cried so hard my eyes were turning red.
Jinorra' s POV
Jonyin put me back in that room, but now there was a bed against the wall with straps on the side. I knew was Jonyin was planning to do. His hand ran along my thy, but I swatted it away. With that he slapped me an the side of my head it hurt, but I didn't show emotion. He then strapped me to the bed. Locking my arms then my legs. Once again he kissed me. I used air bending to push him off of me. He flew across the room and hit the wall and passed out. I slipped out of the restraint on my right hand, then tried to get the restraints off my other limbs. By the time I got free Jonyin was becoming conscious again. I ran for the door, but he grabbed me. He pushed me against the wall and began undoing my flight suit. I tried to push him off of me, but it was no use he was too strong. He kissed my neck and I screamed as his lips made their way down my body. I wanted someone to hear me, to help me before this went too far. He put his hands my bare hips and slid down my thy's. I started screaming and crying.
" Please! Stop! Someone help me. Kai please help me!"

Kai's POV
I heard Jinorra's screams.
" Kai please help me!"
I heard it over and over again. I wanted to jump in and save her.
I screamed at the guard defending my door. " You monster! How could you let him take her. Do you not have children at home. Wouldn't you want it to stop!"
He didn't even turn around. I wanted to air bend the shit out of that guard and Jonyin, but these fucking chains were stopping me.
" She's gonna be fine Kai. She's strong and powerful. She'll be able to take whatever that asshole throws at her." Bolin said trying to put my mind at ease.
" Now try to get some sleep." He said laying his head on Opal's, which had been laying on Bolin's shoulder. I laid on the conked stone floor trying to block out Jinorra' s screams.

Hi guys!!
This is my first story so I hope you guys liked it. I enjoyed the Mission fanfic so much I just couldn't have it end like that so I would like to thank @justagirl926 for a great fanfic.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

273K 31.3K 79
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
139K 7.6K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
267K 20.2K 59
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...