Chasing For Love (Karmagisa)

Av xXDarkMikaXx

||COMPLETED|| Karma is a super hot, super famous teen celebrity and Nagisa is just a normal junior highschool... Mer

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19 (⚠Lemon⚠)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
EPILOGUE
Bonus Chapter!! 🎉
Last Author's Note❤

Chapter 18

12K 393 662
Av xXDarkMikaXx

KARMA'S POV

I slumped on the chair here in my dressing room as I tapped my feet on the floor, groaning. I had my phone in my hand. Nagisa hadn't called me yet! Dammit!

What if something had happened to him? What if he was kidnapped or what if someone did something to him on the streets or... Wait, why am thinking these horrible scenarios? He could have probably gotten home and just forgotten to call me, but I can't be sure! Shit! This is one of the million reasons why I really don't feel comfortable letting Nagisa go home alone. Call me paranoid but whatever. I just couldn't help but feel very worried. What if something happens to him and I'm not there.

My manager is really annoying. She calls me in a really short notice. I'm already finished with my tv interview that talked about that shitty issue about the incident in the movie theater, but the photoshoot went a lot longer than I expected so I'm stuck here, waiting for them to finish setting up. So much for me to hurry up.

I've been waiting for almost an hour and a half already. I kept on dialing Nagisa's number for like the hundredth time and he still hasn't picked up and I'm getting even more frustrated and worried. Alright that's it, I'm going to check if he already gone home.

I stood up from my seat, exiting my dressing room only to be stopped by my manager and some guards.

"Where do you think you're going, Karma? They're gonna be ready in 20 minutes." My manager said crossing her arms.

"Just tell those slowpokes and the photographer I'm leaving already." I said, walking pass by them.

"Wait. Karma! What do you think you're doing?! Come back here!"

I completely ignored her calls as I began bolting out the building and though the rain. I placed my jacket over my head and ran to my car. I once again tried dialing Nagisa's number as I started my car,

After a few rings, the phone was picked up, I sighed in relief.

"Hello? Nagisa? Finally you answered. Why didn't you call me? Where are you now? Are you already ho—"

"I'm sorry but Shiota-kun can't answer the phone right now."

I stopped my ranting when I heard a voice that DOESN'T belong to my Nagisa, but it sounded familiar, "Who are you?! Why do you have Nagisa's phone?! Where is he?!"

"Woah, calm down. Shiota-kun is here. Sleeping very peacefully. Not to mention adorably."

"What?! What did you—"

"Relax, I didn't touch him."

"Who are you? Why do you have Nagisa's phone?"

"You should have probably guessed who I am already, Karma Akabane." My eyes widened in realization.

"Asano?!"

"Bingo! Don't worry, I didn't kidnap you're precious Nagisa or anything. I just happened to see him wet under a waiting shed, like a poor little kitten and decided to give him a ride home. But since he fell asleep in the car, I couldn't ask him where he—or should I say you two—live. So, I took him home instead."

"Where are you? I'm coming to get him now." I began driving my car after Asano told me his address.

That bastard shouldn't even dare to try touch my Nagisa!

I stepped on the gas and drove faster, not even caring about the slippery roads. When I reached the address Asano told me, I parked my car in front of the Asano estate.

I marched in the front porch, ringing the doorbell many times. The door swung open revealing the strawberry blond who has a smirk on his face.

"Glad you could make it, Akabane."

"Where's Nagisa?" I asked, stepping in the huge house. Looking around.

"Why don't you sit for a while, Akabane, so we could have a little talk?" Asano leaded me to the living room.

"No thanks. I'm just here to get Nagisa."

"I know. But why don't you have some tea first?" I stared at him when he took the tray of tea from one of the maid and placed it on the table.

"Shiota-kun's really adorable when he sleeps, isn't he, Akabane?" Asano said smirking at me once more. "And his clothes were so damp I had to change it. Good thing I found extra clothes from his bag, so at least he wouldn't catch a cold."

Wait! He changed Nagisa's clothes while he was unconscious?! This guy shouldn't dare!

I furrowed my eyebrows angrily at him, "If you ever touched him I'm gonna—"

"Don't worry, I told you. I didn't touch anything." He smiled at me and handed me a cup of tea. "You know, Akabane, I have watched all of your movies. Including your new one."

My eye twitched a bit, "Really? Thank you then."

Why am I even conversing with this guy? We both knew were just being plastic to each other.

"And I might say. Its all crappy. Even all your interviews. It all sucked."

So why did he even bother watching?

I placed the tea back on the table that I didn't even bother drinking, "So, I'm guessing you hate me then. Don't worry I'll be out after I take Nagisa." I was about to turn my back at him when my arm was suddenly grabbed...

"Hate you? What are you talking about, Akabane..."

•••
NAGISA'S POV

I woke up from the loud ring of a doorbell. I yawned and sat up. Then my eyes shot wide open when I saw that I was in an unfamiliar room and I was in a huge bed. I immediately sat up, and I saw myself in my clothes that I packed in my bag in case of emergencies.

Wait. Where am I?

I scanned the room and the room looks ummm... well... Clean and organized. There's two bookshelves and a study table with an organized stack of papers. The room is also huge.

Wait. That's right. I fell asleep while Asano was giving me a ride home. So I might be in Asano's house. Wait. If I'm in Asano's house... That means... Asano changed my clothes while I was unconscious? Wait. I even doubt Asano would even do something stupid. That's a thing Karma would do. Speaking of Karma... I haven't called him yet. He must be worried.

I went out of the room and to look for Asano. I walked down the long hallways. There were a lot of twist and turns. This place is like a freaking maze! Anyone could seriously get lost here. Just how big is Asano's house anyway?

After endless of hallways and millions of doors I finally saw the stairs. And I could hear that Asano was talking to someone.

"Hate you? What are you talking about, Akabane?"

Wait, what? Akabane? Karma's here?

I quickly rushed downstairs to the living room and my eyes widened in what I saw.

Asano is on top of Karma?!

I stood frozen on my spot, still wide eyed. Asano chuckled,

"I don't hate you, Akabane. In fact, it's exactly the opposite." Karma lied on the couch, not moving an inch, as Asano hovered on top of him. Asano smirk as he leaned closer to Karma's face. "I actually love you."

WHAT?! Asano-kun loves Karma?!

"I know you're dating Shiota-kun. I even saw you two in the movie theater,"

Asano saw us?! So that means it was really Asano I saw in the movie theater the other day?!

"Don't worry, I didn't tell anyone. But, what can he possibly give you? You're better off with me, Akabane." He leaned in, aiming his lips.

What are you doing Karma? Stop him...

"You're really amazing, you know that, Akabane?" His face was approximately an inch away from Karma's.

No. Don't touch him! He's mine!

"How about let's do a little test, eh? Karma Akabane?" Their lips were merely a few centimeters away when...

"NO!!"

•••
KARMA'S POV

"So, I'm guessing you hate me then. Don't worry I'll be out after I take, Nagisa." I was about to turn my back at him when my arm was suddenly grabbed.

"Hate you? What are you talking about, Akabane..." before I could even react, he pushed me down the couch as he crawled on top of me, a smirk was plastered on his face.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?

I narrowed my eyes at him as he chuckled,

"I don't hate you, Akabane. In fact, it's exactly the opposite." He hovered on top of me as he leaned closer to my face, "I actually love you."

My eyes widened. Is this a confession?

" And I know you're dating Shiota-kun. I even saw you two in the movie theater,"

WHA-

"Don't worry, I didn't tell anyone. But, what can he possibly give you? You're better off with me, Akabane."

I stayed frozen on my spot trying to process what he just said, little did I realize he was already leaning even closer,

"You're really amazing, you know that, Akabane?"

Who does he think he is...

"How about let's do a little test, eh? Karma Akabane?"

What's this guy's problem? I only love Nagisa...

Before he could even capture my lips with his own I grabbed his shoulders firmly to push him away and,

"NO!!"

My eyes widened when I heard Nagisa said the same thing I said. He immediately ran towards us, pulling me by the arm, "NO! You can't have Karma. He's mine. Only mine!"

I looked at Nagisa, utterly dumbfounded. Soon a smirk appeared on my face, as Nagisa blushed furiously.

"N-No... Wait I mean..."

"There you have it, Asano. Nagisa took the words right out of my mouth. I belong to him."

Asano looked at us before smiling, "I knew you would say that."

"Yeah, well. If you'll excuse us, we'll be heading home now. And, thank you for the hospitality."

After a maid gave us Nagisa's stuff, we left the Asano estate and I begun driving home.

A smirk was still plastered on my face.

------------

This chapter's kinda long(?) So sorry about that. Hope it wasn't too boring. But, this is the end of the Asano x Karma stuff. And, oh yeah! I'm planning on making the next chap a lemon, what do you think guys?

Don't forget to leave your votes and comments guys!!

Thank you and Peace Out! ✌

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.4K 137 12
𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵...
14.5K 734 16
Ansatsu kyoushitsu's fanfic Disclaimer: Yuusei Matsui Pairing: karma x nagisa Genre : lovecom / romance comedy AU,OOC Karma,a regular customer of Sun...
38.7K 1.3K 16
This "Karma" person was strange to Nagisa. He always came everyday to visit her. He would always ask how she was doing, and tell stories to her. Brin...
9K 237 15
[ warning ]: contains depression, self-harm, and smut. Nagisa, a boy in his year has always been antisocial. He's constantly bullied by others and tr...