Breaking Through (A Supernatu...

Von musicdreams31

(Set in Season 5) ""Guess who else just escaped Hell thanks to your brother?" Bobby replied. Dean glanced b... Mehr

Quick A/N
Intoduction and Copyright
Two New Chapters!
Cast
New Cover
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Sequel Coming Soon
Sequel is Up!

Chapter 7

7.6K 231 174
Von musicdreams31

Here's an update since it's Friday, finally and thank Chuck, and I know everyone now relieved.

Since they were already in Kripke's Hollow, it didn't take long to reach the Pineview Hotel. Vermilion, Ohio wasn't that far from Chuck's home, only about six hours away which was nothing to the hunters and Libby. Libby slept most of the time, the Sword of Elizabeth never leaving her side. She couldn't risk it falling into the wrong hands again. Not when they needed it the most. So when the trio raced over to a pacing Chuck Shurley, Libby had the sheath secured around her waist like she used to do. With every step the sword would bounce against her thigh, the feeling oddly familiar to the girl. "Chuck! There you are," Sam said, the three hunters slowing to a halt in front of him. Libby eyed the man, a familiar form of energy radiating off of him, but she couldn't quite recognize it.

"Guys?" Chuck asked, genuinely surprised at their arrival. His gaze landed on the redhead. "Who are you?"

"What's going on?" Dean demanded.

"Ah, nothing. You know, I'm just kinda hanging. Wh-what are you guys doing here?" Chuck replied. He seemed nervous and confused, and something told Libby that she shouldn't have been.

"You told us to come," Dean said as if it were obvious

"Ah, no I didn't," Chuck responded with a shake of his head. Libby furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah you did, you texted me. This address, life or death situation. Any of this ringing a bell?" Sam asked, starting to get mad. Libby narrowed her eyes at Chuck, but he shook his head after thinking about it for a second.

"I didn't send you a text."

"We drove all night!" Dean yelled. Chuck shrugged, shaking his head again.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what could..." Suddenly realization hit him. "Oh no."

"What?" Dean asked angrily. Chuck opened his mouth to reply, clearly not happy about the situation either, when the doors to the hotel flung open suddenly and a blonde rushed out squealing.

"Sam! You made it!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, ah, Becky, right?" Becky gasped, all grins and giggles. Libby's stomach churned at the sound of her happiness, a pang of jealousy striking her suddenly. But she didn't know why. She had nothing to be jealous of.

"Oh, you remembered," she said breathlessly. She lowered her voice a bit. "You been thinking about me." Dean looked away, rolling his eyes. He was annoyed and pissed and so was Libby.

"I..." Sam looked to Dean and Libby for help, Libby crossing her arms over her chest with a scowl planted on her face.

"It's okay, I can't get you out of my head either."

"Becky, did you take my phone?" Chuck asked nervously, constantly glancing from Becky to the Winchesters and Libby. He was scared. Scared that the Winchesters would kill him for the fangirl pulling this stunt.

"I just borrowed it ...from your pants," Beck replied as if it were nothing. Libby stepped forward, her hand dropping to the hilt of her sword.

"Alright, listen, bitch-" Sam stared at Libby in shock, as did Dean, before Dean placed his arm in front of Libby's chest, keeping her from hurting Becky, or worse.

"Alright, alright, Scarlett Johansson. Tone it down there," Dean warned. Libby frowned, not understand the reference, but understanding the warning. Her hand let go of the hilt of her sword, crossing her arms over her chest again with a pout on her face. The boys had never really heard Libby curse before and the fact that one girl could make her curse shocked the boys. Sam started to believe what Dean was telling him the night before in the Impala.

"Becky," Chuck whispered, mad.

"What? They're going to want to see it!" Becky replied, getting defensive before excitement bubbled up and out of her. The three hunters exchanged glances.

"See what?" they all chorused.

"Oh My God. I love it when they talk at the same time!" Becky glared at Libby. "Except you. Who even are you?" she growled. Libby raised an eyebrow looking truly offended.

"I'm the girl that's gonna kick your ass later," Libby threatened. Dean rolled his eyes before grabbing Libby and pulled her against him. He held her arms together to keep her from reaching out and punching Becky in the face. "Hey! Let me go, Dean!"

"No, because I don't need Becky calling the cops on you and then daddy dearest finds you." Libby frowned. "Control your anger before you kill us all." Chuck stared at them in confusion, unsure of what was going on with Libby. "What? You didn't know about-" Chuck shook his head. "Man, we've got a lot to fill you in on." Libby's eyes widened.

"Wait. He knows about everything?" she questioned. The boys nodded. "Who doesn't know about you two?" Sam and Dean looked at each other, annoyed and offended.

"Hey, Chuck?" a random man called out, clipboard in hand. "Come on pal, it's showtime." Becky took off up the stairs excitedly, Chuck turning to Sam, Dean, and Libby.

"Guys. I'm sorry. For everything," he told them before rushing up the stairs after the man and Becky. Libby managed to get out of Dean's grasp, racing up the stairs after Chuck, Sam and Dean following shortly behind. As they entered the lobby, a man dressed exactly like Dean walked by, complimenting him on his outfit. Becky stood there in excitement, watching everything that happened as if her life depended on it.

Before everyone walked into the hotel auditorium, Becky pulled Libby off to the side. "Listen..." Becky trailed off, still not knowing her name.

"Libby."

"Listen, Libby. I just want to let you know that Sam's mine, so back off. Dean's free, though." Libby scoffed, staring at her with an amused smile. Libby couldn't help but chuckle.

"You think Sam actually likes you? Honey, I have a better chance with Dean than you do with Sam, and I'm pretty sure Dean wants to kill me in my sleep," Libby retorted. Becky scowled at the redhead before her gaze fell upon the sword.

"Why do you have a sword? Who are you to those boys anyways?" Libby just rolled her eyes, sighing. Becky was really getting on her nerves and they hadn't even been there ten minutes. How was she going to put up with her all day?

"I have a sword because it's a weapon that was handcrafted by God for me," Libby said. Becky just laughed. "You know Sam and Dean are real, and so am I. Also, I'm an asset to the boys." Libby went to walk away when Becky stepped in front of her, crossing her arms over her chest. "What are you doing?"

"You're not getting Sam. You have to go through me first," Becky told her seriously. Libby did everything in her power not to laugh, but she couldn't hold it in anymore. She burst out laughing, slapping her knee as she did so. "What's so funny?"

"Becky, sweetie, I can get you outta my way with the snap of my fingers. Besides, I don't even want Sam. I'm not anything to those boys besides an ally. Once we finish what we need to I'll be on my merry little way and you can continue daydreaming about you and Sam." Libby looked up at the sight of movement, her gaze landing upon Sam.

"Libby, let's go," Sam said, nodding his head towards the auditorium. Libby went to walk away towards Sam when Becky grabbed her arm. Libby glanced down at Becky's hand clutching her arm before glaring daggers at the girl. She flashed her angel eyes, the bright blue making Becky's eyes widen, before walking away thanks to Becky loosening her grip out of fear and shock. Libby happily walked next to Sam, smiling up at him. "What'd she want?" Libby just shrugged.

"Wanted to know who I was," she lied.

"Welcome to the first annual Supernatural convention. At three forty five in the Magnolia room we have the panel, 'Frightened little boy, the secret life of Dean'. And at four thirty there's the 'Homoerotic subtext of Supernatural'," the man with the clipboard announced into the microphone. Dean's head dropped in shock with wide eyes while Sam and Libby listened in confusion, arms crossed over their chests. Becky stood beside them, shoving her way between Libby and Sam. Libby stumbled to the side, catching her balance on the empty seats. "Oh, and of course the big hunt starts at seven pm sharp." The room burst out into cheers and applause, Becky clapping excitedly. Libby made her way next to Dean, letting out a huff of air.

"Trouble in paradise?" Dean asked out of the side of his mouth with a slight chuckle. Libby just rolled her eyes.

"She acts like she owns Sam. She threatened me. The bitch threatened me!" Libby exclaimed in a hushed whisper. "No human ever threatens me," Libby growled under her breath. Dean laughed, patting Libby's back before letting his hand rest on her shoulder.

"Just ignore her, Libby. We should be out of here soon enough. Besides, didn't you want to know our life stories? There's a whole series out there for you to read up on." Libby grinned, glancing at the doors behind her. "Don't even think about it. I was joking."

"I need something to do while in the car for hours and phones are boring."

"Then why'd we get you one?"

"So I could get ahold of you two. Duh," Libby replied. Dean just rolled his eyes, focusing back on the stage.

"But right now, right now I'd like to introduce the man himself. The creator, the writer of the Supernatural books. The one, the only, Carver Edlund!" the man announced, gesturing to Chuck behind the side curtains. He walked out rather timidly, clearly not excited to be there while Sam and Dean sent death glares to the author. There was a massive amount of cheering making Libby clutch her ears in pain. All of her senses were heightened due to staying on high alert until after the Apocalypse. Just the single drop of a pin sounded like someone speaking in a normal tone.

Chuck leaned forward to speak when he hit the microphone, receiving some feedback that made Libby wince. "Okay. Okay, good, this isn't nearly as awkward as I-" He cleared his throat, waving his hand. "Dry mouth." He cleared his throat again before grabbing a water bottle, practically chugging down the whole thing. Libby watched with raised eyebrows and an amused smile.

Maybe this convention won't be as bad as I thought it'd be, she thought. The room was silent as Chuck chugged the water bottle, everyone staring at him as if he were an angel or a god.

"Okay. Uh, so I guess...questions?" he asked awkwardly. Suddenly every hand in the room shot up except for the four in standing in the back. Chuck looked startled by the sudden actions, Libby staring at the crowd in shock. "Uh....you?" Chuck said, pointing to a random man dressed as Sam. He leaped up, grinning. He was rather awkward looking and really skinny, definitely not fitting the part of Sam Winchester.

"Hey, Mr Edlund. Uh...big fan. I was just wondering, where'd you come up with Sam and Dean in the first place?" he asked. Chuck's eyes widened and he glanced over at Sam and Dean who cocked their heads to the side slightly, interested to hear the answer. Libby went to take a step back when she tripped on something, falling on top of Dean and knocking a few chairs down rather loudly. Everyone turned to stare at her.

"Nice going, klutz," Becky spat before nuzzling herself in Sam's side. Sam took a step closer to Dean, away from Becky. Libby just rolled her eyes as Dean helped her back up.

"You alright?" Sam asked Libby. Libby nodded mutely, tuning back in the answer. Chuck sent her a small smile, a gesture in which she returned.

"Oh, ah, I...it just came to me," Chuck said, returning his attention to the crowd. Dean pursed his lips, tilting his head back. Libby sighed and rubbed her elbow, still hurting from when it knocked into the corner of the chair. Suddenly all the hands in the room shot into the air again, making Libby jump slightly. A german man asked a question, Libby not listening until she heard the mention of Ruby's name.

"Ja, follow up," Hookman said. "Why can't Sam and Dean be telling that Ruby is evil? I mean she is clearly manipulating Sam into some kind of moral lapse. It's obvious, nein?" Sam looked pissed as Dean turned to his little brother with a thoughtful look as if taunting him. Suddenly Becky started walking down the rows of chairs in anger, trying to get to the man.

"Hey! If you don't like the books don't read 'em, Fritz," she yelled. Hookman sat down awkwardly and embarrassed, Libby letting her head fall into her hand with a small groan.

"Okay, Okay, just..okay, it's okay," Chuck said, trying to calm Becky down. "So, next question." Every hand shot up again. "Yeah, you." Another kid dressed as Sam stood up.

"Yeah, at the end of the last book, Dean goes to hell. So, what happens next?" Libby's blue eyes widened and she turned to Dean, staring at him in shock.

"You went to Hell?" she whispered, surprised. Dean nodded. "How did I not-" Libby shook her head, holding her hands up. "Nevermind. I don't even want to know."

"Oh. Well there lies an announcement, actually. You're all going to find out." Chuck looked up at the Winchester brothers, the real ones, who eyed him suspiciously and threateningly. "Thanks to a wealthy Scandinavian investor, we're going to start publishing again."

The room erupted into cheers, fans leaping up from their seats, yelling and applauding. Becky screamed as she jumped up and down in excitement.

Libby walked out of the restroom only to see Becky sitting alone and Sam, Dean, and Chuck nowhere to be found. Becky glanced around the room until her gaze landed on Libby, so she patted the seat of the chair next to her. Libby raised an eyebrow, pointing a finger at her own chest. Becky nodded. "Oh boy," Libby whispered before walking over and taking the seat. "Hey, Becky."

"How are you even alive with how much of a klutz you are?" Libby raised an eyebrow, opening her mouth to answer, but Becky kept talking. "And I saw the way you and Sam looked at each other. You two need to stop."

"Becky, I'm not even-"

"I already told you, Libby, he's mine. I don't care what you are, Sam is mi-"

"Jesus Christ, do you ever shut up?" Libby yelled. Becky's eyes widened and she shrunk back into the chair. Libby let out a breath, calming her heart rate as she closed her eyes. "Listen, Becky, I'm just an ally to Sam and Dean like I already told you. I take it you know that everything is true and you know what's happening." Becky nodded, still watching Libby with wide eyes. "I am here to help them. I'm the only one who can stop the Apocalypse and to do that, we need each other."

"Why do they need you? You're probably just some regular ole angel who doesn't stand a chance against Michael or Lucifer," Becky told her. Libby tilted her head to the side as she studied Becky, debating if she should tell her the truth or not.

"Becky, have you ever read the Bible?" Becky shook her head. "No? Good. Okay. Most of it's wrong, I can tell you that. My name is Elizabeth and the sword on my side is the Sword of Elizabeth. My sword. My mother is an angel and my father is an archangel." Becky's eyes widened even more, if that were possible, staring at Libby in shock. "Nadia and Lucifer fell in love and had a child. Becky, I'm that child. I'm Lucifer's daughter." Becky went to stand up and run away from Libby when she grabbed Becky's arm, pulling her back down in the seat.

"Please don't hurt me," Becky squeaked out. Libby just rolled her eyes.

"This is why I don't like telling people who I am," Elizabeth grumbled. "Look, I'm nothing like my father. The only reason I was sent to Hell was to make sure he stayed there, plus the angels believed I was a liability. I had a job and I did it, until my father and I were freed. Now that we're out, I have to put him back. You understand?" Becky nodded mutely. "Good. So let's review; I'm no threat, I don't want Sam, Sam doesn't want me, and Sam doesn't want you. Got it, yeah?" Becky just nodded, Libby grinning. "Great! I'm gonna go get some water." Libby stood up and walked away, leaving Becky sitting there still in shock.

A few minutes later Sam and Dean walked up to Libby, alcohol in their hands. "How are you?" Sam asked Libby. She spun around, a bit of water sloshing out of her glass and onto the carpet.

"I think I got Becky off of my back," she told them. They raised in eyebrow in curiosity. "I just had to put the literal fear of me in her. She'll keep quiet, but expect questions," Libby said with a wink. Sam and Dean both groaned.

"Why did you have to do that, Libby?" Dean asked. She shrugged.

"She thinks Sam has a thing for me and vice versa. She keeps threatening me about it and it was ticking me off. Besides, that girl's obsession with you two gives me the creeps," Libby explained. Sam and Dean nodded in agreement, exchanging glances when Libby looked away.

Libby's phone rang as she sat at the bar, downing her sixth glass of water. She pulled it out of her pocket to see an unknown number. "Hello?" she asked, eating a cherry.

"I see you have your sword again." The stem dropped from Libby's fingers, her eyes widening. "That's going to be a problem."

"What are you-"

"Don't lie, Elizabeth. When my demons didn't come back I knew you got the sword. Going to that building only confirmed it," Lucifer replied. Libby gulped, looking around the room. "I want you to know that you made a grave mistake, but I'm still willing to let you join me if you'd like." Libby slid off of the barstool, rushing outside of the hotel.

"I'll never join you, do you understand me? Never. I despise you, remember?" she hissed. Lucifer just chuckled.

"You wanna know the best part about having demons everywhere, Libby? They don't leave out a single detail when they come back to report to me. So when I heard how close you were getting with little Sammy Winchester, I knew that he was the way to get you on my side."

"What are you even rambling on about?" Libby asked, confused.

"You'll find out soon enough." The line went dead and she stared at her phone.

"You're really getting on my nerves," she hissed at the phone. She walked over to the hotel doors, pulling on the handles, but they didn't budge. "What the-" Libby yanked as hard as she could, using all of her strength, but nothing happened. "Oh no. This is bad. This is really really bad," she panicked, running her hands through her hair. She glanced behind her and gulped before taking off towards the Impala. She dug around the trunk for anything that could break down the doors, but she found nothing. They were sealed tight as if it were magic. Libby slowly stood up in realization. This wasn't just a convention. This turned into a case.

"Look Sam. I'm not gunna lie. We had undeniable chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun it was too hot to live. It can't go on. Chuck and I, we found each other. My yin to his proud yang. And well, the heart wants what the heart wants. I'm so so sorry." Libby watched from a distance with a smirk as Becky poured her heart out to Sam, thinking he actually cared.

"Yeah, Sam. Sorry," Chuck said with a nod, his hand intertwined with Becky's. Sam grimaced at both of them, Chuck smiling sheepishly.

"Will you be all right?" Becky asked. Sam mocked a sad face, sighing heavily.

"Honestly I don't know. I'll just have to find a way to keep living, I guess," he told her. Libby watched, nodding in approval. Sam was a damn good actor.

"God bless you," Becky said with a grin. Chuck and Becky turned to each other, smiling. Libby walked up, arms crossed over her chest and smirk plastered on her face.

"Hey, Becky? Does that mean Sam is mine for the steal?" the redhead asked, looking up at Sam. Sam stared down at her in confusion before realizing what she was doing. He wrapped an arm around her waist, deciding to play along. She was showing Becky how right she actually was about Sam not liking her. Becky nodded.

"Yes. Libby, I'm so sorry I said all of those things to you. I didn't mean them at all," Becky apologized. Libby snorted before clearing her throat, catching the glare Sam threw at her.

"Thank you," Libby said, pretending to be sincere. "Really, it means so much to me."

"Okay. Oh, hey. Chuck. If you really wanna publish more books, I guess that's ok with us," Sam told Chuck. Libby raised an eyebrow shocked.

"Wow. Really?" Chuck asked excitedly. Sam shook his head, replying immediately.

"No not really. We have guns and we will find you." Chuck nodded, catching on. Libby chuckled and rested her head on Sam's shoulder. She hadn't realized what she was doing at the moment. All she knew was that Sam's arm was still wrapped tightly around her waist, as if scared to let go.

"Okay, okay. No more books."

"See you around." Sam and Libby turned and began to walk away when Becky started to run after them. Libby groaned internally, just wanting to get away from the blonde bitch.

"Sam! Wait, one more thing. In chapter thirty-three of Supernatural Time is on my Side, there's that girl Bela? She was British, and a cat burglar."

"Yeah I know," Sam said obviously. I mean he lived it. Chuck walked over with his arms crossed over his chest, curious as to where this was going.

"She stole the Colt from you and then she said she gave it to Lilith, remember?" Sam nodded.

"Yeah."

"Well you know she lied, right? She didn't really give it to Lilith." Sam's eyes widened and he looked up at Chuck.

"Wait, what?" Sam asked. Libby stood there, confused as hell. As far as she knew they had the weapon they needed to kill her father. They didn't need some gun called the Colt. She knew that the Colt probably wouldn't even work on him.

"Didn't you read the book?" Becky questioned excitedly. Chuck squinted his eyes, listening but confused. Libby held a similar expression to the author in disguise. "There was this one scene where Bela gives the Colt to a demon named Crowley. Lilith's right hand man. And I think her lover too."

"Crowley." Sam looked to Chuck. "Didn't it occur to you to tell us this before?" Sam asked, clearly angry with Chuck. Chuck shook his head, shrugging.

"I'm sorry. I didn't remember. I'm not as much of a fan as she is," he replied, nodding his head at Becky. Libby frowned. What author isn't a fan of their own books? Libby thought.

"Becky, tell me everything," Sam ordered. Libby went to walk away, but realized she couldn't when she looked down and saw that Sam's arm was still placed tightly around her waist. He hadn't loosened his grip, let alone release her. Libby eyed his arm in confusion but no one noticed, until Dean stared at her from a distance with an eyebrow raised. Libby just shrugged.

Libby climbed in the backseat of the Impala before she could listen to what Sam had to tell Dean about the Colt.

Libby pulled the sheath off of her waist, taking out the sword and studying it. She was in danger. They all were in danger. Lucifer knew that she had the sword, the one weapon that could kill him. All he had to do was have demons report back to him. Libby wondered how she wasn't able to sense the other demons around when they snatched the Sword of Elizabeth. She hadn't sensed any until they all died. Sam and Dean got in the car, snapping Libby out of her thoughts.

"Hey, Libby?" Dean asked.

"Hm?" Libby replied, not really focused on what he was about to say.

"Is there something you and Sam would like to tell me?" Sam tensed up in his seat and Libby slowly looked up. "Because the way you two were standing when talking to Becky and Chuck isn't the way that allies would stand." Sam cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Dean, I was helping Libby prove something to Becky. Becky was on her ass all day yesterday," Sam lied. Libby hadn't known Sam was lying, but Dean did. It was clear as day to everyone except Libby.

"Speaking of which, where'd you disappear to? You missed a whole case," Dean told her. Libby sighed.

"I got locked out," she muttered, "and I couldn't get back in. I had to take a call and when I turned around the doors were locked and nothing could open them. What happened?"

"The pretend case they had was actually a case," Sam replied, proving Libby's thoughts right. "The hotel was really haunted and they just decided to use that instead of coming up with something." Libby nodded.

"Huh. Who would've thought that there was a case at Supernatural Convention," Libby said, chuckling to herself. She pulled a book out of her bag, making Sam's eyes widen.

"Where'd you get that?" he demanded. Libby laughed.

"Dean told me about them. I figured I'd read up on your lives," Libby replied, opening the book to the first page. She sat back in the seat of the Impala, making herself comfortable, before letting herself get lost in the lives of Sam and Dean Winchester.

So...anyone ship Sam and Libby? What about Dean and Libby? Help me come up with ship names maybe? Delizabeth? Selizabeth? Dibby? Sibby? Which team are you?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.2K 348 30
After ten years, the apocalypse seems to have ended, but no one can figure how, or why. Dean Winchester and his brother, Sam, had been hiding out in...
21.6K 413 38
4 Archangels Siblings with one father God, their names in age order are Micheal, Lucifer, Gabriel and Emilia. All were happy until humans were create...
2.5K 123 20
He was alone in the world, he was on the run from his past, well... of the past he could only remember. That's until he's saved by the Winchester br...
26.4K 852 40
After centuries of incessant war, Reader finally managed to settle down into a normal human life; she attended medical school, bought a house, made f...