Kidnapped (our 2nd life fanfi...

By baby2kismine

What happens when a girl who gets stalked by o2l get kidnapped by them? How will her life turn out to be? And... More

Kidnapped (our second life fanfic)
Chapter 3- memories
Chapter 4- meet the boys
Chapter 5- why?!
Chapter 6- around town
chapter 7- learning
Chapter 8- hurting
Chapter 9- before...
Chapter 10- crime time
Chapter 11- news
Chapter 12- truth
Chapter 13- magcon house
Chapter 14- explaining
Chapter 15- magcon dinner
Chapter 16- texas
Chapter 17- SA yo
Chapter 18- well...
Chapter 19- tears
Chapter 20- cali
Chapter 21- unexpected
Chapter 22- hanging around
Chapter 23- party
Chapter 24- court
Chapter 25- home

Chapter 2- the walk home

6.9K 151 45
By baby2kismine

It was 2:00 am and I was walking home from my friends house. as I was walking home I heard foot steps behind me. I turned around and saw nobody behind me. I turn back around and picked up my pace on coming home. I was literally running to get home I was really scared. As I was running home I heard more foot steps I turned around and say two men coming right behind me, so I kept running, as I was running...

I saw a dark figure ahead about 8 ft. away. I stopped and turned to my left and saw another dark figure. I turned around and saw two more. I did a complete circle and saw that I was being cornered by them.

They kept creeping closer and closer soon one of them grabbed my wrists and another grabbed my legs. they then carried me to a dark alley and they stayed there while 3 of them left. I started to scream and one of them cupped my mouth.

One who was wearing a black hoodie and was wearing a SnapBack, who seemed to have brown hair and blonde highlights brought me between his legs and had one arm around my torso and the other covering my mouth. the one with the quiff and lots of bracelets on his wrist was sitting by my legs. and the other with a lip piercing was standing guard. I kept trying to escape but nothing would work.

After about 5 min. a black van pulled up the two men who were carrying me before took their spots again and brought me into the van. I tried with all my might to get free. but their force was to strong in order for me to break free.

They tossed me in the back of the van. I started to scream again

"SHUT UP! is there anything we can use to shut her up?" One yelled

"Yeah" another one stated and he grabbed some duck tape and put it over my mouth. the driver started the car and drive off to who knows wear.

"Wait, we don't want her trying anything" the driver said and stopped again

"JC, do your job" the driver said

This 'JC' guy came to the back with me, he tied my wrist and ankles together with rope and blind folded me with a cloth of the unknown. I felt like I was slowly loosing all my senses. oh wait I was.

-----------------------

Hey pumpkins

Hoped you liked this chapter

Thanks for reading

And have a nice life

Stay cloudy

Bye

-Erica :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 249 46
o2l imagines completed November 7th 2016 10:18PM. all good things come to end but they live forever in our hearts. I wrote this when I was much youn...
428 16 27
Kian and his sister Liv move into the O2l house. 3 weeks later things start changing. Find out what happens to Liv, her brother and the rest of the O...
O2l By Stacy

Fanfiction

8.4K 283 30
A tragic accident occurred in Bailey's life where she moves in with her brother and his O2l friends. Will this be a long or short term stay? With she...
19.1K 207 25
Anna Hensley is a proper girl from England, with a rich family, She already has a boyfriend that her parents set her up with and they have an arrange...