I Fell For You So Catch Me! N...

By UntaintedBrokenSoul

What happens when you don't even know your a werewolf?Only to find out by stranger that you are one. And the... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Moment!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New covers!!!
Chapter 11
IMPORTANT!!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Untitled Part 22
Thx you

Introduction

2.4K 23 0
By UntaintedBrokenSoul

I had never been one to believe in true love no matter what the people around me said. I just didn't think love was real. Maybe it's because no one had ever shown me love. So I didn't know the meaning of love at the age of 17. I was young and not wise. Love hits you when you least expect it. I thought I could avoid it forever. That I would never find it. But It did find me in the most surprising way.

So being 17 and freshly out of highschool I didnt expect to be alone. More alone than anyone could ever be. I had absolutly no family what so ever. As for my friends they were all gone. It had been a tragic accident taking all there lifes last year. I was an emotional reck lately. But my story doesn't really begin right now it begins after sometime.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Okay you guys this is my first novel on Wattpad thought Id try something new :)

But if you do like my story remember to:

VOTE &

COMMENT &

FAN!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 12.6K 45
Secrets and lies were never a part of my life. Until, that is, I met him. Then, everything changed. Or, maybe things were always messed up, and meet...
24.7K 191 6
"I don't know who I am anymore," I whispered, staring into the distance sadly. I was fed up with feeling like this. I was like a lost puppy who could...
2.7K 22 41
Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when it was good. I always wished I would mee...
297K 7.1K 29
Meeting your mate is meant to be the best moment of your life and in some circumstances you would be right but, my mate used and rejected me and gues...