mistakes

By SaamBaam1996

How stiles was pushed out of the pack and what happened after More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 7

484 9 4
By SaamBaam1996

4 hours later

Stiles had just given birth to a beautiful little boy that derek was now holding while he had tears running down his face he couldnt believe he nearly missed out on this all because he was trying to make scott and everyone else happy and it nearly cost him his mate and son derek bent down and placed a kiss on stiles forehead while he was getting some rest when he went to move away stiles grabbed a hold of his hand and tugged him down on to the bed he was laying on telling him to lay with him derek said okay and carfully put his son down in his moses basket before getting comfortable in bed with stiles once comfortable stiles moved so that he was curled into dereks side and him he loved him and that he was sorry for leaving and not telling him he was pregnant but that he thought he was in the way and that was why derek wanted him dead so he left derek told him that he could never get in the way that he loved him too and told him the whole reason why he said what he did they both broke down crying but soon stopped derek placed a soft kiss on stiles lips and they both fell asleep.

The next day
The next morning stiles and derek got up got dressed fed changed and dressed their son and went down stairs to see the sheriff, chris, peter, cora, allison and malia in the living room once in the living room the sheriff asked what they would be doing for the day derek was about to answer that he didnt know but he was okay with that as long as he had stiles and his son when stiles said he wanted to go to the loft with derek and confront scott about what he said everyone looked at him rather shocked when derek asked " are you sure we can do that another when the baby is older we dont have to do that right now" and stiles said " i know but i want to and then we can think of a name for our son and i can start looking for somewhere to live because there isnt enough room here for me and our as well as my dad and its not fair on my dad to kept up all night by a screaming baby." everyone looked at him and derek said ok before they stiles dad told them he spoke to melissa scotts mom and told her what had happened and that she is disgusted in his behavour and that his father will be coming to have words with scott stiles said okay and then they left with allison cora and malia tagging along because they wanted to know what scott was going to say to him on the way derek got stiles to text everyone for a pack meeting from dereks phone while derek was driving minutes later everyone replied saying okay once they arrived they went inside the loft no one was here yet so the girls sat on the sofa while derek ans stiles went upstairs to dereks room to but the baby down for a nap as he had just had another feed stiles decided to ask if derek had thought of any names for their son because he had when derek said no stiles sudgested elliot oscar hale derek said it was a beautiful name so they agreed to call him elliot they were about to go back down stairs when they heard all the pack come through the loft door straight away scott asked what the girls were doing here thats when cora stood up and put and got in scotts face saying that it was her brothers loft so she could be here when ever she liked and there wasnt a dam thing he could do about it scott didnt say anything after that thats when derek decided to go down the stairs stiles decided he would stay up stairs for a few minutes first just to hear if scott said anything and surely enough he did derek had just gotten to the bottom of the stairs when scott said " so is it back in town then because if so im gonna rip it limb from limb." at that moment stiles started walking down the stairs everyone looked up as one of the steps squeeked as soon as scott saw stiles he wolfed out and went to attack before he could get to him derek was in front of stiles and cora malia were at the side of him the pack was shocked to see scott go to attack someone that was supposed to be his best friend scott said " you cant be serious are you really protecting that it destroyed everything he nearly killed allison and erica nearly died as well jow can you protect that." before derek could say anything erica had move to stand next to cora and allison started to speak " stiles didnt nearly kill me stop lying we both know who tried to kill me dont we SCOTT stiles knows he didnt do anything to me because after it happened i went to see stiles he was distraught because he thought he was the one to hurt me but he wasnt he just went along with what you said because he though it would be best then i left and you turned them all against him including his own mate you make me sick even now you cant be a man and admit you tried to kill me." everyone looked at her with shock written all over their faces derek turned around to look at stiles and said "why didnt you tell me why didnt you defend your self" " because i was already a burden you all already thought i was useless it was just easier to agree with you all than try and tell you the truth and have non of you believe me because im not part of the pack i never was and never will be all i ever saw was the look of disgust every time i saw any of you so i let him say everything he said." once stiles stopped speaking elliot becan to cry so he turned around and went up stairs to get his son everyone then looked at derek for an answer as what the noise was but before he could say anything stiles came back down stairs carrying elliot and the baby bag on his arm derek went to gwt the bag off of stiles but he just stepped out of the way and around everyone and headed for the door as he got past them and got to the door him and elliot were pushed into the door by scott elliot screamed out in pain as did stiles at the force of been pushed into a metal door as soon as derek heard his mate and child screams of pain derek attacked scott grabbing him by the back his throat and throwing him across the room thats when cora stood above scott while he was weezing on the floor and pinned him to the floor not letting him move at the same time allison was on the phone to her dad telling him what happened and that they need to bring the sheriff while all of this was happening derek turned stiles around so he could see him and elliot derek could see stiles had a split eyebrow but that was all then he looked down to see elliot had a bruised face and a cut along he cheek both stiles and elliot were still crying derek put his arms around both of them and moved away from the door s minute later chris peter and stiles dad along with scotts dad walked through the door stiles dad arrested scott for assalt on child and adult and then scotts dad added attempted murder on his charges as the sherrif and agent McCall were leaving the paramedics came in and told stiles and derek that their son had to go to hospital the were shocked to hear that the baby stiles was holding was his and dereks. Stiles elliot and derek left with the paramedics while the pack was left to clean up the loft and reflect on everything that has happend and everything scott has ever told them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
832K 32.8K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
92.4K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
2M 105K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...