His Angel

By itsirrs

"Angel." Her name left his lips in a breathless whisper. His eyes dark and filled with regret, "Come here bab... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
A/N
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
A/N
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
A/N
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
CHARACTERS
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen

Chapter ten

65.3K 1.4K 357
By itsirrs

*SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES.

"I want you to search every CCTV footage in the restaurant where I've been with my Angel last night and search for any man that looks the slightest bit suspicious." He ordered to the two man standing straight infront of his desk, feeling frightful infront of their boss and especially since they knew he was in a bad mood yet they somehow managed to cover it up with the expressionless mask they always put up infront of him.

"Yes sir." Both of them nodded before Colton dismissed them.

He was now alone in his extravagantly big office. Leaning back into his chair, he let out a sigh and rubbed his temples.

Who the f*ck does that f*cker think he was? Messing with his Angel as if he hadn't seen Colton entering the restaurant with her, which he should have known that, that meant she was off limits.

His thought drifted off to his sweet Angel and his anger vanished immediately.

Funny how a young girl could make him feel like he thought he'd never feel before. His infatuation with her kept increasing to the point where he felt borderline obsessive towardd her.

He thought of the way her chocolate, brown eyes glittered beautifully as she talked about her favourite things.

He thought of the way her cheeks reddening into a beautiful shade of red when he compliment her or just when he simply stared at her beauty.

He thought of the way she bit her lip when she's unsure of things and the way she fiddled with her fingers when she's nervous.

He thought of her habit of twirling the tips of her silky, soft locks around her fingers in an unsubconscious state.

He remembered her saying how she loves to sing even though she "sucked" at it, as she so humbly described. But he had no doubt she'd sound like an angel just like her angelic appearance.

He remembered her saying how she loves to hangout at the café with her friend, Paul. Which he didn't like as he knew that boy was hopelessly in love with her.

He then remembered the very first time he set his gaze upon her and immediately felt his heartstrings pulled.

A year ago.

Colton was just walking along the sidewalk, with his driver who's driving his SUV trailing not so far beside him and another SUV behind it with two of his bodyguards in it. He was after all, a man of importance. A billionaire and one who had connections with the underworld, needs security twenty four seven around as many of his enemies are trying everything they could to bring him down. Of course, to no avail as nobody had ever came two metres close to him due to tight security.

He needed to clear his head which is why he thought walking and taking in fresh air on a random sidewalk filled with pedestrians would be a good idea.

But it seemed like it's not at all since from the moment he stepped out of his SUV he felt nothing but annoyance as people who were walking around him would just immediately turned their backs in fear as soon as they saw the intimidating man. They knew who he was and couldn't help but felt curious on what the rich, handsome man was doing, walking?

He came across a little café which looked cozy and warm even from the outside. Something he haven't felt in a very long time.

Deciding to enter the café, he let his eyes roamed around and it immediately fell on the young girl who was talking animatedly to a guy, making gestures with her hands with an adorable expression on her face.

He suddenly felt an immense feeling of wanting to hide her in his embrace, shield her from the rest of the world and protect her from everyone.

He had no idea on why was he feeling that way. With a young girl at that and one who he literally just set his eyes upon.

By now, almost everyone had noticed the man in suit with his usual emotionless face walking in the café.

Of course they were curious on what the billionaire was doing here, but they didn't dare stared at him for too long for they knew on what the man was capable of doing.

He sat on one of the worn out booths and just simply let his gaze rest on the little angel standing next to the counter still talking with the boy.

He was curious about her.

He saw a customer came up to the counter to order something and the little angel stopped her talking and she smiled.

She smiled so beautifully that he felt his breath got knocked out of him.

When did he even started to feel?

That was when he knew what he wanted.

He wanted her to be the one to make him feel that warmth that he had been secretly craving for so long.

He wanted her to depend on him and him only as her family, friend and of course, her man.

He wanted her to only smile at him with those beautiful smile of hers.

He wanted to give every thing her little heart desired.

He wanted to give her all the love that she deserved.

He yearned for the sweet little angel to be his.

His heart swelled and longed for her as he kept on thinking about her.

He missed her suddenly. He wanted to contact her but she didn't have a cell phone. It's decided then, he would buy one for her.

Picking up the phone on his desk, he dialled his secretary Chris. "Buy the latest IPhone 7 in the rose gold colour and have it delivered to my Angel's home address. I want her to receive it today, no more later than an hour. Understood?"

"Understood sir."

"Good. One more thing, have the phone all set up and programed my number in it and tell her to call me as soon as she received it."

"Will that be all sir?"

"Yes that would be all."

"Have a good day sir."

"You too." With that he ended the call and abruptly stood up.

•••

Micah had never expected her to forget about him, after all, he was her first ever friend.

With Angel still squirming in his arms, he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "I'm wounded that you seem to have forgotten about me baby doll."

Forgot him? What in the world was this creepy man talking about?

He tightened his grip on her waist which cause her to stop squirming and let out a whimper.

"Don't you remember sweetheart?"

•••

Five years ago. ( You do the maths :) )

A loud knock rung throughout the house, startling the little girl who was doing her homework whilst humming a tone.

Wide eyed, she stared at the direction of the front door wondering who was behind it as they never had visitors before.

She immediately stood up to her feet, feeling excited all of a sudden. She didn't have any friends, maybe this time she can finally make one!

"I'll get it!" She yelled delightfully to which her brother yelled back from the kitchen washing his hands in the sink, "I'll be right out babysis, don't open it-"

The rest of his words fell on deaf ears as her little feet softly padded it's way to the front door.

The twenty one years old behind the door waited patiently, wondering what took so long for his friend to open the damn door.

He was just about to raise his hand to knock when the door was opened a tiny bit.

A big, brown doe eye peeked out from the small gap, blinking up at him curiously.

A chuckle emitted from him at the little girl's action before kneeling down to her eye level, "Hello there sweetheart. Haven't you been told not to open the door to strangers?"

She opened the door wider and pouted adorably at him, "Yes, but I thought you would like to be my friend but now I'm not so sure..."

Fiddling with her fingers, she looked up at him with those big sad brown eyes which caused him to feel something unknown in his heart.

"Aww sweetheart of course I want to be your friend. Who wouldn't want to?" He cooed sweetly as he cupped her chubby cheeks with his big hands.

Those sad brown eyes turned even sadder and she suddenly sniffled, which caused panic arising in him. "Everyone." She mumbled.

Anger coursed through his body. Why wouldn't anybody want to be friends with this cute little girl?

She spoke up one more time, "They didn't want to be friends with me because I wasn't like them. I was different. I never even see my mummy and daddy around anymore." Her sad brown eyes turned bright all of a sudden, "But I do have a brother who lo-"

She was cut off by her big brother's voice coming from behind her. "Angie how many times have I told you not to open the door to just anyone." He scolded her which caused her to pout. Then he turned to the person behind her and did the man handshake which Angie did not understand at all.

"So glad you could make it man." He greeted the unfamiliar man.

"No prob. Is this cutie your little sister?" He questioned while grinning at her.

"This is her, Angel." Jared's voice softened and then bent down to Angie's eye level and said, " Sweetheart, meet my friend-"

He was cut off by Angel gasping in excitement, "Your friend? Can he be my friend too?"

"Hello there sweetie, my name's Michael and I would love to be your friend." Michael smiled softly at her.

"Yay!" She danced happily before becoming shy all of a sudden. She ran to her brother and hid behind his legs.

Being shy had always been a part of her nature. The excitement of having her first friend just distracted her.

The two man chuckled. "Well, there goes my thought of her losing her shy personality."

"Well I think she's adorable." Michael said, smiling.

•••

At first he only felt brotherly love towards her but as she was getting older, the feelings grew into something more than that.

She had him wrapped around her little finger without her even knowing it.

As soon as he realised his feelings for her, he stopped paying attention to all those clingy sluts he used to waste his time on.

Because now he had her.

And he's not gonna let anyone snatched her away from him.

•••

FML. I need to stop procrastinating.

Dunno what to think of this chapter but I hope you like it! More coming up soon!

Sorry if I disappoint ya' but do vote because this chapter is extra long for y'all.

As always, thanks for reading loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 2.2K 9
" Who was that boy, angel?" He asked coming forward and she started going backwards. She started saying with her shaky voice," My.......umm......my...
1.2K 82 42
DARK ROMANCE His anger took over softness when heard her say," Please, Let me go. I beg you. I don't want this ". " I will turn you into ashes ". He...
858K 43.9K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
17.5K 455 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...