My Bestfriend is a Jerk

By biscuitmonster

He's destructive and He's rude He's possessive No Boyfriends, No guy friends He's a Player who likes to 'play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilouge
Sequel?

Chapter 7

120K 1.9K 238
By biscuitmonster

Hi! Sorry for the late update, But it's finally here :)

This Chapter is Just solely Rosalie and Blake.

Next Chapter will have Matt again.

And the next chapter just might be in Matt's POV!

Anyhoo Enjoy :D

Biscuit xxx

My Best friend is a Jerk

Chapter 7

I knocked on the door softly

“Come in”

I stepped in quietly. I watched my boyfriend as he laid on his bed with only his jeans on. He was texting furiously away on his phone. When he finally decided to check who was at the door his eyes widen with surprise before a soft smile followed.

“Rosalie, what are you doing here?” he sat up completely, so his feet were now touching the floor.

“I came to visit you, but if you’re busy-“my body was already half way out the door

“No! No” he laughed “Come in”

“Okay” I chuckled softly. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it.

“You look cute” he smiled taking me in from head to toe

“Thanks” I felt my cheeks heat up a little. I was wearing a light pink, slightly oversized jumper with a cute giant animated muffin on it, dark blue jeans and some flats.

There was a moments silence before he asked “Why are you so far away?”

“Huh?”

A small smile formed on his perfectly shaped lips. “Come here” Blake tapped the spot next to him motioning me to come closer. Pushing myself off the door I quickly sat down next to him. Putting one arm around me and interlaced our fingers with his other hand. No one said anything. I enjoyed this feeling. The peaceful silence and the weird feeling that he gave me whenever I was around him.  I stared at our fingers for the longest time. I could feel his eyes burning into my face “Are you okay?”

I nodded “Yeah...why didn’t you come to school today?”

He sighed “I couldn’t be bothered”

I laughed looking up at him “You’re always bothered to go to school”

Unlike Matt, who comes to school when he’s wants.

“I’ve had quite a lot on my mind you know”

“Yeah, I know” I frowned a little glancing down at our fingers again

He sighed “I know I’ve been really distant, I’m sorry”

I shrugged “It’s cool”

“Is it?”

“Yep”

“Are you sure?”

“I don’t know”

He chuckled “Well if I’m going to be honest I’ve been thinking about us”

I felt my heart plummet to my stomach. Was he going to break up with me?

“Us?”

“Yeah?”

“I really like you, you know that right?”

I nodded not daring to look at him

“But sometimes” he sighed “Sometimes I feel like there’s someone else”

“Someone else?”

“Someone else you like more...than me”

I didn’t say anything

“And I hear all these things from other people that just kinda back up my paranoid thoughts and ideas you know?”

I nodded “I see”

I was more than used to people thinking there was something going on between Matt and myself

“But there’s no way I’m gonna believe anyone else over you, you know that right?” he unwrapped his arm around me and lifted up my chin so I was looking at him “I’m going to ask you a question and I want you to be completely honest with me, don’t feel like you have to mask anything to save my feelings, okay?”

I nodded smiling nervously “Ok”

“Ok” he chuckled nervously “This might sound pretty awkward but uh...do you uhm” he ran his fingers through his hair “Do you like Matt?”

I giggled “Matt?” I stared at him his face was heating up a little bit “Oh...you’re being serious”

He nodded slightly looking away

“Blake I don’t like Matt and I know for a fact he doesn’t like me”

He turned back to look at me “Yeah?” he seemed a little bit more relieved

“Yeah” I bumped his shoulder “Why would you even think that?”

He shrugged “I don’t know, you kinda blow me off a lot for him, so it kinda makes me think you rather want to spend your time with him than me”

“I-I’m sorry” I sighed not knowing what else to say

He smiled “its okay I’m just not used to sharing that’s all”

“No Blake, you don’t have to feel like you’re sharing me. I mean you’re my boyfriend not Matt. How long have you been feeling like this?”

“I don’t even know, I kinda knew what I was getting into in the beginning but I didn’t know it was going to be this – you know”

I nodded a little bit hurt “Why didn’t you tell me you were feeling like this earlier?”

“I don’t know, I thought maybe...” he glanced at me shaking his head a little

“What? I wouldn’t understand?” I frowned looking down

He groaned “I’m a terrible boyfriend, I’m sorry Rosalie” he wrapped his arms around me burying his head into my neck “I’m sorry”

I sighed smiling a little “its okay”

“I’m gonna have to make it up to you aren’t I?” he mumbled into my neck

I chuckled “Yep definitely”

He pressed his face harder into my neck pushing me onto the bed.

“Blake!” I squealed as I fell onto my back. He hovered on top of me placing a sweet but firm kiss on my lips.

“Maybe I can make it up to you now” he deepened the kiss, what was once an innocent kiss had turned into a full make out session. His hands slipped under my jumper caressing my sides. I moaned in satisfaction.

“Keep your eyes closed” he breathed into my mouth

I nodded breathlessly as I felt his weight get off me. I heard his feet shuffle along the floor as he rummaged for whatever he was looking for.

“Okay, I’ve found it” I felt a strong grip on my arm pulling me to stand up. I still kept my eyes closed. He wrapped a arm around my waist and pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap.

“Alright Rosalie open your eyes” I opened my eyes, immediately I noticed the silver ring in his hand. “I didn’t want to keep it in the box and freak you out” he gently placed the ring in my hands.

“It’s beautiful Blake” I studied the ring carefully. It looked like a normal silver band but it was braided beautifully at the top

“I know it’s not the prettiest ring, I mean it has no jewels in it but it reminded me of you so I got it”

“How so?”

“Well, like you it’s simple but yet it’s so beautiful and it was the only one like it the shop, so you couldn’t just find it anywhere” I didn’t take my eyes off him. His face was completely flushed. “It’s got a message engraved in it an well”

I turned the band so I could read the engraved message on the inside.

‘To Rosalie, Love Blake’

“It’s amazing” I was so lost for words “You’re amazing”

“Try it on” he smiled. I did as he said and put the ring on my fourth finger on my right hand. “Thank you Blake. I really do love it” I placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

“I knew you would love it.”

“I do I really do”

He joked “Make sure you keep it a secret from Matt” he continued laughing

I had no idea why he was laughing. I really wasn’t going to tell him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 81.1K 27
Skylar Rose Montgomery- 18 years old, sun kissed skin, chocolate brown hair, brown eyes, slim figure and long legs. You might think she's your everyd...
450K 13K 21
Mia Wallace is mysterious. Then again, most cautious people tend to be. For the last several years she's suffered; been made to submit to the sadisti...
541K 16.2K 55
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...