Player II: Accustomed To The...

By Love_Bri94

What happens when the table turns... More

One.
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty.One
Twenty.Two
Twenty.Three
Twenty.Four
Twenty.Five
Twenty.Six
‼️
Twenty.Seven
Twenty.Eight
Twenty.Nine
Thirty
Thirty.One
Thirty.Two
Thirty.Three
Q&A
Third Book
Third book part2

Ten

7K 343 114
By Love_Bri94

Sabrina

I walked inside of my apartment and dropped my luggage on the floor. I slowly walked over to the couch and laid down.

I'm exhausted.

My flight was delayed. Once I got on a flight we had to hurry up and land so I was stuck in Texas for 6 hours.

I'm so happy to be hooooome! And mainly I'm happy to be away from Chris. He hasn't even played in a game and his head is already big and causing him to talk out of his ass.

He's been blowing my phone up, trying to apologize. Really, he could stop wasting his time.

Looking at the time it was 8:30 in the morning, I could still make it to my computer class. But my teacher thinks that I won't even be there, so I could do something else today.

I don't get to spend much time with my mom so I guess I can do that today.

Climbing off the couch I went into the bathroom and jumped in the shower. The hot steam was just making me even more tired so I had my make my shower quick or my mom wouldn't be seeing me today.

I got out and threw on something simple, brushed my teeth then headed out.

I only had my Range Rover for a day but I do miss it.

One day I'll be able to buy my own so I ain't tripping.

In no time, I was pulling up in my moms driveway. Nicki was there so that meant my Aria is here!

I got out and headed inside. The smell of breakfast ran up my nose. Perfect timing.

"Hello guys." I said while walking into the kitchen.

"Well look who's here." My mom said while hugging me.

"I thought you were in Miami for the rest of the week?" Nicki asked.

"I was but plans have changed."

"Uh oh." My mom said while turning back to the food. "Trouble in paradise?"

"Far from paradise but anyway, Nicole where is Aria?"

"She's in school." Nicki answered.

"Aww, I miss her. I guess she can spend the night with me this weekend."

"You read my mind. I'm going on a mini vacation. Can she come Friday?"

"I guess, I'm not doing anything."

"Thanks sis!"

"Alright girls, let's eat." My mom said.

I ran and washed my hands that made me like 3 plates. I'm greedy. The food just goes to my thighs.

We all sat down and started eating.

"So Bri, when will you make the officially move to Miami?" My mom asked.

I shrugged, I really don't want to even think about that right now.

"I thought it was like 5 weeks or something like that?" Nicki asked.

"It was but I'm not sure if I'm going."

"Why?" My mom questioned.

"Because I'm tired of making sacrifices for a person that won't do the same for me. This would be the second time that I've relocated for him and all I get is him telling me that I shouldn't have a problem doing that because his career is more important."

"Say no more." Nicki said.

"You have made a lot of sacrifices. I know you really weren't comfortable with your living space back in DC but you could've moved on campus. I knew you came back for him. You're not obligated to follow Chris wherever he goes, you guys aren't married you don't owe him anything. Even when you guys were together while you were in high school, you put a lot of things to the side for him. You didn't hang out with Tiara, you were barely home. Sabrina you're only 21 and since you 17 you were living for him. Maybe it's time to start thinking about Sabrina."

I just picked at my food. When your in love with someone you do whatever you have to, to make things work. There are a lot of things that I've done for Chris that I'm not sure he'd do for me. But I look past that, because I love him.

Maybe my mom is right, it's time for me to put myself first.

My phone buzzed in my purse knocking me out of my trance.

I pulled it out.

Ronnie - How's Miami going? - 10:02am

Cut my trip short -10:02am

Ronnie - 😞...wanna go paint? I'm not in class today. - 10:04am

Sure. Where and when? - 10:07am

Ronnie - There's a studio couple blocks up from the school. Meet me on campus and we could walk there. - 10:10am

K..I'm on my way - 10:12am

I locked my phone, picked up my plate and went to rake it out. After I cleaned it off, I went back into the dining room and grabbed my purse. "I gotta go, I'll catch you guys later."

"We were about to go shopping. You don't want to go?" My mom asked.

"I'll meet up with you guys, I have to make a quick run." I kissed her cheek then hugged Nicki. "See you guys later."

I rushed out the house then headed to meet Ronnie.

Later On

The smell off food ran up my nose, causing my stomach to growl as I walked up to my apartment. When I got closer to my door the smell grew stronger, so I quickly unlocked the door and headed in.

The place was covered in roses and candles and there stood Chris at the stove.

I had to be tripping because this nigga should be in Miami!

I rubbed my eyes and looked again to make sure that I wasn't hallucinating and I wasn't. I walked over to him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Damn, what happened to hello?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I do live here. Why else would I be here?"

"Technically you live in Miami."

"Not anymore."

I looked at him confused. "What?"

"I got traded. I play for the clippers."

"Stop lying."

He walked over to his suitcases that I didn't even notice and pulled a folder out. He gave it to me then went back over to the food.

"Why? Why would they trade you?"

"I asked for it. The Clippers wanted me anyway and they offered me more money."

"You asked for it."

He nodded.

I sat the folder on the counter and walked to the living room and sat down. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath.

"You don't seem too happy about this." Chris said while sitting next to me.

"So did you just wipe what happened back in Miami out of your mind?"

"I didn't mean anything that I said. You know when I'm pissed my mouth just becomes reckless."

"That's supposed to make everything okay? No it doesn't."

"Baby I realized that I was wrong, especially telling you that my career is more important and that's why I made this big decision to come back home. I know you didn't want to be in Miami."

"The more that I got to see Miami, the more I started to like it. But I guess that's over now."

"Sabrina, you've given up a lot for me. And I don't want you to be feeling like I'm not willing to do the same for you because I am. I want you to graduate from UCLA, I want to keep you close to your mom, I want you to be truly happy. I'm really sorry baby." He grabbed my hand. "I shouldn't have said those things to you. I don't need a girl that's only worried about my money. I need a girl that's gone ride for me, have my back and make sure that I keep my life track. The only girl I need is you."

I just stared down at our hands. I kind of started to feel guilty about going painting with Ronnie.

"You don't have to forgive me today, I just want you to know that I'm sorry."

I rubbed his cheek. "I'm going to go clean myself up before dinner."

He nodded while biting down on his lip.

I headed to our room and just sat on the bed. So many things ran through my mind.

Shouldn't I be happy about this trade?

But for some odd reason, I'm not.

Christopher

Dinner was quiet. I know she's not happy with me right now and it's going to take more than a home cooked meal to fix things.

Sabrina should know that I don't want anybody other than her.

"I was thinking we could go look at some houses. I'm ready to move."

"Sure."

"What cities do you want to look in?"

"Doesn't matter." She picked at the food on her plate.

"Baby, can we just move on from what was said? I apologized. What more do you want from me?"

"Nothing Chris."

"Are you really happy about me being home?"

She just looked at me.

"Damn." I sat back in my chair.

"I'm happy Chris. And I appreciate you making this decision for me."

"It doesn't seem like you too happy. I get it that your mad still but I'm feeling like something else is bothering you."

"Nothing's bothering me. I promise." She got up and came and straddled me. "I was willing to adjust to Miami but I'm grateful for what you did." She kissed my lips.

I kissed her back then ran my hands up her shirt.

"I love you Bri."

"I love you too."

I picked her up and carried her into the room and laid her on the bed.

"I promise that from here on out, that'll I'll make you happy." I kissed her neck.

"Make love to me."

Nodding I started kissing her lips.

The last thing I want to do is lose her. I've already done that before and I promised myself I'd never do anything to make her leave. My baby isn't going anywhere.

The Next Morning.

*Ding Dong*

My eyes fluttered open as someone kept ringing our doorbell. Sabrina groaned and rolled the other way. I took a deep breath and climbed out of bed.

I slid on my briefs and pants then went and opened the door.

There stood the nigga from her class.

"What are you doing here?" My nose turned up.

"I thought you were in Miami?"

"You got 5 seconds to let me know what the fuck you standing at my door step before I snap."

"Sabrina left her painting in my car and she dropped her wallet."

I snatched the stuff away from him.

"Chris, you ain't got nothing to worry about. We're just friends." He said.

"If you knew what was best for you, you'd stay the fuck away from my girl. Now get the fuck away from my door."

He smirked and walked away. I went inside our apartment slamming the door, causing a vase to fall and break.

Sabrina came rushing out.

"What the f-." She stopped when she saw the stuff in my hands. "Chris."

"What the fuck did I tell you Sabrina?!"

"It was just painting that's all."

"I told you I don't want you seeing him!"

"He's just a friend."

"He ain't shit to you! I know how these niggas think Sabrina! Leaving him the fuck alone shouldn't be no problem. Would you like it if I was hanging with a bunch of bitches after you told me not to?" I yelled.

"Chris your overreacting!"

I broke her painting in half then grabbed her by the arm and slammed her into the wall. "I ain't doing shit! Stay the fuck away from that nigga or the both of y'all gone end up hurt and that's a promise!"

"LET ME GO CHRIS! YOU'RE HURTING MY FUCKING ARM!"

I slammed her again. "IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU!"

She pushed me off of her and rushed inside our room. My fist went into the wall.

Why the fuck won't she stop seeing this fool?!

Does my girl have feelings for another nigga?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.9K 43
Will you do anything to protect the one you love the most ?
105K 4.5K 30
156K 6.7K 26
We Could Only Keep It Up For A Little While... DISCLAIMER : IF YOU DO NOT CONDONE SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP, SEXUAL CONTENT ,OR ANYTHING OF THAT MANNER...