IMAGINES.

Oleh allursive

- THE OUTSIDERS. CLOSED! imagines, preferences, & headcannons [ THE OUTSIDERS ] [ SMUT & SWEARING ARE FREQUEN... Lebih Banyak

Preference: His Clothing Item On You
Preference: You Hear Him Describing You
Dallas Winston Imagine
Darry Curtis Imagine
Preference: The Way He Hugs You
Johnny Cade Imagine
Johnny Cade Imagine
Sodapop Curtis Imagine
Preference: The Pet He Gets
Sodapop Curtis Imagine
Preference: Mornings
Preference: How You Meet / Ask You Out
Dallas Winston Imagine - Requested
Preference: When He's Jealous
Preference: His Nickname / Pet Name
Dallas Winton Imagine - Requested
Preference: Your Nickname / Pet Name
Headcannon: Dating Ponyboy
Headcannon: Dating Johnny
Headcannon: Dating Dallas
Headcannon: Dating Sodapop
Headcannon: Dating Steve
Headcannon: Dating Two-Bit
Headcannon: Dating Darry
Johnny Cade Imagine - Requested (SMUT)
Preference: Proposal
Dallas Winton Imagine - Requested (SMUT)
Dallas Winston Imagine - Requested (SMUT)
Johnny Cade Imagine - Requested (SMUT SORTA)
Sodapop Curtis Imagine - Requested (SMUT)
Ponyboy Curtis Imagine - Requested
Johnny Cade Imagine - Requested
Johnny Cade Imagine - Requested (SMUT)
Steve Randle Imagine - Requested (SMUT)
Headcannon: Darry (SMUT)
Headcannon: Dallas (SMUT)
Headcannon: Sodapop (SMUT)
Headcannon: Steve (SMUT)
Headcannon: Two-Bit (SMUT)
Headcannon: Johnny (SMUT)
Headcannon: Ponyboy (SMUT)
Dallas Winston Imagine - Requested
Headcannon: Steve's Birthday
Dallas Winston Imagine - Requested
Two-Bit Mathews Imagine
Ponyboy Curtis Imagine -- Requested
JOHNNY C. {S/C IMAGINE}

Preference: Telling Him You're Pregnant

25.6K 329 355
Oleh allursive

Disclaimer: Y/BF/N means Your Best Friend's Name, I just wanted to make it clear before you read lmao

Darry: You and Darry both loved kids, it was just that you two wanted to wait a little while. For your relationship to grow, and for the two younger Curtis brothers to move. Not everything happens the way you plan them though.

"Shit." You cursed looking at the positive test.

You paced around the small bathroom silently when Ponyboy walked in.

"Oh sorry Y/N.. is that a pregnancy test?" The youngest Curtis noticed the light pink and white plastic in your hand.

You always loved Darry's brothers like they were your own kid brothers, when Darry would huff and puff at Pony you were there to assure Pony that Darry did it out of love.

You nodded slowly as he gasped quietly. "You're..." He trailed off quietly.

"What am I gonna do, Pone?" You were on the verge of tears.

He pulled you into a hug, comforting you in the small bathroom.

"I'm gonna be the best uncle." He whispered and you laughed.

"What're we doing? Having a reunion in the bathroom?" Soda laughed as he walked in.

It hit you, Soda was home. That meant Darry was home.

"I'll tell ya later, Soda." You mumbled, stuffing the pregnancy test into your pocket.

You walked out to see Darry getting started on dinner, he spotted you and instantly became concerned. "Can we talk quickly? It's important." You asked him and fear was evident in his eyes.

You pulled him into your shared room, well his room. You two sat on the bed and Darry was scared stiff. "You might hate me." You looked down ashamed.

"I could never hate you, baby." He told you, brushing some of your hair out of your face.

You pulled the test out and handed it to him. You stood up quickly and started pacing as his eyes widened.

"I didn't have my period last month either." You told him as you watched him.

"You're pregnant?" He looked up at you and you nodded quickly.

"If you want me to go-" You started, but Darry hopped to his feet.

"No, Y/N it takes two to make a baby. I ain't gonna leave you, I love you." He pulled you into a hug and you cried into his chest.

"We're gonna be parents!" He exclaimed and you nodded with a smile.

He pulled you into a kiss, a hand resting on your stomach. "I love you, Darry." You smiled up at him.

Dallas: It was terrible. You had skipped your period and it was confirmed by the doctor, you were in fact knocked up. Dallas hates kids, he was gonna leave you. That thought coursed through your head as you cried. I'll just leave. You thought.

You packed up your things and grabbed some emergency money, but leaving most of it for Dally. You wrote out a letter to him.

Dear Dallas,

I'm pregnant, and I know how you feel about kids. I ain't gonna burden you with a baby, so I'm gonna go. I love you, I truly do, but you've always told me you never wanted kids. I'll be staying at Y/BF/N's house for a little while.

I love you, so much.
Y/N.

With that, you left to see your best friend.

You cried while devouring a tub of ice cream, hormones were a bitch. It was later, the sun had just set and you were bawling your eyes out like a baby. There was a knock at the door and Y/BF/N got up quickly and opened it.

"Y/N!" It was Dallas, he barged in and studied you.

You scrambled to your feet, wiping your face and pushing the stray hairs out of your vision.

"Why'd you leave?" He asked, hurt laced in his loud voice.

"Because I'm pregnant Dal! I know you don't want kids!" You huffed, your eyes watering up again.

"What if I changed my mind? What if I want you and that baby? Then what?" He asks you as your eyes meet.

Your heart stopped, did Dally want the baby?

"It's a baby Dallas, you'd have to get an actual job. You'd have to completely flip your life." You sighed.

"I'll do it then." He said.

"I couldn't ask you to do that." You told him and he spotted your bag in the corner of the room.

He picked up and threw you over his shoulder. "Bye Y/BF/N!" He yelled as he walked out.

You didn't fight him when he sat you in the passenger seat. He tossed the bag into the back and slid into the driver's seat.

"Don't ever leave me again." He said.

Dallas ended up getting a job with Darry, and you had landed a pretty decent job yourself.

Steve: "C'mon Y/N, why don't ya want to go to the races tonight?" Steve whined at you.

You had a theory, but before you could answer you ran into the bathroom. The contents of your stomach emptied into the toilet, you had been throwing up constantly. It only confirmed your theory, making you scared.

"That's why I don't want to go." You shudder out to Steve as he pulled your hair up.

"Y/N.. I didn't have to buy you pads this month. Are you pregnant?" He asked as he sat behind you.

You went to answer him but your body interrupted you once again. "I'm sorry." You got out after wiping your mouth.

"Don't be, it ain't your fault." He grinned at you.

You raised an eyebrow as Steve laid his head in your lap. He faced your stomach and you two sat there, Steve talking to the baby.

Sodapop: You stared down at the test, so did Darry. You always went to Darry with your problems.

"What am I gonna do?" You cried out.

"He's gonna think I'm like Sandy. I swear we used a condom, Dar!" You continued on your rampage.

"He ain't gonna think of you like that! You remember he almost dropped everything for Sandy!" Darry stopped me.

You two calmed down. "Y/N? Darry?" Sodapop called out, you could hear his smile.

You walked out to the living room, when he saw you shaking he immediately pulled you to him. "What's the matter baby?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." You whispered quickly.

"What are ya?" He asked and you heard Darry huff for the kitchen.

"She's pregnant, Soda!" He yelled and you put your head down in shame.

"It's yours. I ain't two-timing you." You spoke louder this time.

He pulled you ever closer, picking you up. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He yelled happily and you almost cried.

He asked if you wanted to get married, but you told him that you didn't need a ring just because you were knocked up.

Two-Bit: "You want a beer?" Two asked you, but you nodded no.

"Okay, what's goin' on with you?" He plopped next to you and huffed in annoyance.

"What do you mean?" You asked softly, you had a headache and your feet were killing you.

"You don't smoke, you don't drink, you don't want to go out anymore! It's like you're a completely different person!" He yelled at you and your eyes watered up.

"I'm sorry." You sighed.

"Are you cheating?" He asked and your hormones flipped on you.

"Cheating? You seriously think I'm cheating?" Your voice raised slightly.

"You tell me!" He rose his voice higher.

"I've been working extra shifts, Keith! I'm trying to get more money for us!" You yelled as you stood up.

"I'm fucking pregnant!" You screamed out.

His eyes went wide, you never ever called him Keith.

"I'm sorry." He stood up and pulled you into his arms.

"I'm pregnant." You sighed and a smile grew on his face.

"If it's a boy can we name him Mickey?" He asked and you laughed.

Johnny: "Y/N! I got a job!" Johnny yelled as he sprinted up to you.

You smiled, if only he knew. You thought. He pulled you to the old couch in the lot.

"I know you're pregnant." He said quietly and your eyes met his.

"We're gonna get through this. Together." He assured you and pulled you to his side.

"How'd ya know?" You asked him.

"You haven't had your period, you haven't smoked, and you cried watching Mickey with Two." He smiled down at you.

You just smiled back and leaned into him, for once everything felt alright.

Ponyboy: You and Pony were seniors in high school, graduating in two months. You sat in your bathroom with your head in your hands. You two were supposed to be successful, how would you be able to go to college and care for a child.

"Y/N? What are you doing? Are you okay? Oh my god." Pony noticed the test on the counter.

"I.. What are we going to do?" You shook out.

Pony scooped you up into his arms and sat on the closed toilet seat. "We have the gang, we both have a free ride scholarship through all of college. We'll be able to do this." He assured you and you started to calm down.

"I'm gonna be the best dad." He sighed happily and you pecked his cheek.

"I love you so much." You grinned at him.

"I love you so much too, and you." He lightly poked at your lower stomach, making your smile grow.

Darry didn't take the news well, and neither did your parents. They all cooled down and got excited about the new member of your families.

--
I thought this was cute ☺️💞
Don't forget to leave a vote! ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.5K 75 26
I accidentally deleted this whole story... SO I HAD TO REDO IT SO ENJOY! CHARACTERS DO NOT BELONG TO ME, ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO S.E HINTON!
356K 6.5K 38
❝I was in an utter state of euphoria. All because of one boy, Ponyboy Curtis.❞ In which a damaged boy falls for an even more damaged girl. im so bad...
180K 4.1K 18
- DALLAS WINSTON. ❝ GIVE 'EM A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY, SWEETHEART. ❞ [ THE OUTSIDERS ] [ GRAPHIC CONTENT ] [RIGHTS:] - THE ONLY CHARACTERS I OWN WILL...
515K 6.6K 69
The Outsiders Imagines and the occasional preferences I also take requests (Hair,Height,Race,Gender etc...) All characters belong to to S.E Hinton Ho...