a trip abroad : bangtan & o.c...

By coughcoughtaehyung

young, dumb... and not really broke. own characters x bangtan. lowercase intended. officially completed : 01... More

°
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
38.
39.
40.
40.5.
41.
42.
43.

37.

11 1 18
By coughcoughtaehyung

it had only been two months since hoseok had left them. but he had regretted leaving them after the second day. he felt like there was a void in his body, something was supposed to be there. and he wasn't sure if it was the excitement he had missed or the jolly relationship he used to have with sub-hi; and he felt quite awkward because all these possible theories that his friends talked about and it damaged his image of her.

but he was forcing himself to think that leaving the group was for the best. he believed sun-hi more than he had believed them. the two had known each other for over a decade. almost nothing could break their friendship. not until people started to see them as a couple and it made him feel uncomfortable. "basically incest" was what he thought. he thought of sun-hi no more than a sister and to add onto that. he was still not over lisa who looked to be doing fine without his presence.

during their breaks, when they'd walk around conversing. the 'couple' would sometimes pass the table where they all used to hang around and eat at. marking it as their territory. now he didn't belong to that island anymore, he was elsewhere, having less fun.

the group also missed hoseok, but they had a little hope for him to come back to them. but either way, sun-hi would finally open up and confess to hoseok. confusing him and then getting himself into a problem.

and that's what exactly happened.

[...]

"hey hoseok"

"yeah?"

they were walking home together after sun-hi had suggested it. since they hadn't walked with each other outside of school for a while.

"you know the rumours?"

"which one? we have quite a lot, to be honest."

he chuckles and she giggles along.

"the one how... about us."

sun-hi says and stops her tracks while fiddling with the skin around her nails.

"us? the one how people see us as a couple?"

"yeah... about that–"

she starts pursing her lips.

"are you feeling uncomfortable with it? i can tell everyone that we're not–"

"nor, it's not that. it's actually..."

there was a long anticipated pause. hoseok eager and curious to know what she was about to say.

"since... since everyone is basically saying that we're dating..."

oh, wait. it can't be. is sun-hi having feelings for me?

"do you want to... make it official?"

wait. sun-hi? in love with me? me? hoseok. who sees her as a sister. no. that's wrong. that's incest. no.

"no."

"p-pardon?"

she retorts as fast as she lifts her head. confused to why he would reject her when she should be the only candidate.

"no. i don't want to date you. i'm sorry. i appreciate your feelings. but i can't accept them because i see you as my sister rather than my friend. i'm sorry sun-hi"

"what? b-but"

she starts to panic, breathing in short, fast breaths.

why doesn't he love me back? we're meant to be together. there should be no one else. i eliminated them all. who would he–.

"lisa..."

"pardon?"

he looks up after avoiding eye-contact with her as he felt awkward and their relationship had practically been demolished.

"it's lisa isn't it?"

"what are you on about?"

"you still love her, don't you? byt why? she's so low, she's not pretty, she's not popular, she's not successful. i already have a modelling career! i'm the most beautiful in the whole school! you were supposed to be mine! mine alone! why do you like her?! i'm here! i'm better!"

she starts grabbing a hold of her hair and messing it around, ruining the pristine black hair she had owned. mascara running down from her eyes and it made her eyes look insane. she looked terrifying.

they were right. she's not sane.

he starts to walk backwards. terrified of the creature before him.

"you. were. supposed. to be mine"

she says looking up through her knotted and messy hair. before she stands, hoseok makes a run for it. passing by the arcade where he and lisa had won the matching pokemon items, the restaurant they had eaten together twice. he knew the area too well to get lost. which meant someone's house was close by.

turning a left and then to the right. and finally reaching the cute house which was quite unusual for the seemingly masculine person who lived there.

namjoon.

"help! namjoon! help!"

he wasn't sure that sun-hi had been even chasing him. but he definitely knew it was her when she arrived at the driveway with hair dangling over her pale pearl face. and mascara dripping from her eyes.

"namjoon! open the door!"

"who is it?"

he wasn't able to see the face after they had barged in and quickly locked all the locks on the door. closing all the curtains and walking to the back where there could be any doors leading to inside the house.

after a few second of hoseok sprinting into every room with windows and doors. locking them up and covering them. there were a few bangs on the door and a chilling voice.

"hoseok~ come out. we need to talk."

"what the fuck have you gotten yourself into?"

"i don't know! i didn't know she was psychotic!"

"we actually told you that during the camp fire"

"well, it sounded really artificial. made up on the spot"

"we provided you evidence."

he says questioning hoseok's listening and analysing skills.

"have i locked all the doors yet?"

hoseok says panicked and scared to the bone. the thrill was too much for him to handle, he'd piss his pants if he were to be by himself. but Namjoon was around so he had to limit himself.

"did you lock the window in the bathroom?"

hoseok's eyes widen to hear that there were windows in the bathroom which he hadn't checked since it was common sense that there were no windows that could fit a human through. but sub-hi was a model. which meant she was slim.

as soon as namjoon finished his question, there was a question heading from them too.

"hoseoj~? where are you?"

"gogogogogogogo!"

namjoon says, almost rapping and also creeped out by the sound of her voice and the echo of the bathroom making it worse. quickly hoseok turns to unlock the ridiculous amount of locks the door had. and luckily they were able to run out of the door before she turned the corner of the living room.

"where are we going?!"

"girl's house!"

"no!"

"it's the closest and safest!"

"fine!"

they scream at each other while sprinting their way to the huge apartment that could be seen clearly from their house. and sun-hi knew exactly where they were going. thanks to her normal routine of wiping out the whole school with her information on their private lives.

and she perfectly knew lily's family, along as Lisa's. but to their luck. she didn't know the password which allowed them to live another day without seeing her around. finally making their way to the automatic glass doors waiting to be opened with the pin number lily and lisa had given the boys.

• • • •

"ok, let's go"

hoseok leads after Namjoon inserted the numbers and they speed past the two security guards. greeting them politely and then continuing their way to the girl's apartment.

by the time they had arrived at the unit number. lisa was getting herself ready for bed, going through her normal routine every night. already in the matching pyjamas, lily had also owned. lisa was sitting in the living room with her book that taehyung's younger brother had given her. reading at least five pages and that'll get her sleepy.

knocks at the door were heard and they woke lisa up from her daydream. imaginubg other possibilities that could've happened in the book. and not to mention substituting the main character into herself of course. i mean. that's what everyone does when they're reading a book right?

"just a second!"

she yells, making sure that the unexpected people at the door can hear her.

"who is it?"

she says as she is just about to look through the peephole, but before she could properly adjust her eyes to through the hole. she was answered.

"namjoon and hoseok. open"

namjoon says bluntly.

lisa's eyes are wide in shock. she quickly runs to lily's room but the room was empty. everything in the exact same way her roommate had left it. everythubg left in pristine perfection. the bed was made without any creases, her study desk organised neatly and the decor perfect. and finally, she noticed.

oh, right... lily's not here.

"hoseok and namjoon are at the door."

they repeat themselves, making sure that they were heard.

"fuckity fucking fuck."

She says underneath her breath.

"can you hurry up and open the door?! we're being chased by a lunatic!"

namjoon yells while banging onto the door. probably disturbing their neighbours which is why the girls regret giving the boys their password.

"coming, coming!"

she says while she digs her hands into her hair stressing out because she wasn't ready to forgive hoseok yet. once she opens the door they quickly rush in and lock the door behind them, pushing lisa away and signalling her confusing messages. their personalities from outside compared to inside threw her off as they were calm and quiet(ish) while standing out of the apartment. but once they came in they acted like jailbreakers, making sure that none of the officers had followed them.

"what the hell are you guys doing?"

she says after watching them look over the balcony staring at the height.

"hoseok pissed sun-hi off."

"why?"

"she confessed and I rejected it"

there was a brief silence blowing through. namjoon and lisa talking to themselves in their mind saying something along the lines of:

told you so.

"look, guys, i'm sorry. i should've listened and believed you."

lisa sighs being the person to forgive so easily she silently thinks about what would lily do?

would she forgive? probably not. so, should i ignore his apology?

"i don't forgive you"

lily says. but it was just a mere hallucination she was having.

"lisa?"

"hoseok, i'm not ready to forgive you because i really don't think i can accept the fact that you chose Sun-hi over us."

lisa was annoyed that after leaving them for a psycho they had warned him about. he comes back after realising she was psychotic and now begging for everyone's help. but of course, she doesn't show it through her line of "maturity".

"please forgive me, lisa"

that one stubborn straw that she held on tightly was barely to stand through the eyes she saw which were filled with grief and remorse.

"i'm sorry but no hoseok"

she says after walking into her room to make herself look busy.

"she sounds like she's still mad at me."

"maybe because she is?"

namjoon says in the utmost bitchiest and sarcastic tone.

"you didn't have to be so rude about it."

hoseok says after having a little bit of more confidence since lisa had been out of his sight.

"well, then if you don't like my attitude towards you. maybe you should go find someone else to hide you and your pitiful ass."

namjoon had already been pissed off from the beginning. when he asked for their forgiveness and decided to use them as shields from the demented girl.

"hoseok, it's best if you just shut up and just admit that you were in the wrong. because this place is the safest right now with the code at the very first door and then the card pass at this door. not to mention the bodyguards in the lobby."

namjoon advises before the matter gets out of hand.

hoseok glares to his side where namjoon was staring annoyed that he had to step down for the sake of their safety.

"ok. i'm sorry. i got cocky after lisa left. i'm sorry"

"thank you."

namjoon says slightly awkward after their little quarrel. lisa comes out of her room after deciding that it wouldn't be a very kind thing to do when you have guests over.

"should we tell the others? it's not a school night but they still might be involved."

hoseok suggests. worried what his loco childhood friend could do to them.

"yeah, call them all on the group chat."

hoseok answers him with the usual "ok" and stands up. but lisa says that she'll do it on the tv screen where they had videoed through last time. which was approximately a three months and a half ago.

time flies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 402 36
Just an imagination... Story of how an idol loved by millions feels useless and lost himself in his journey of following his passion.. I AM SORRY FOR...
9.4K 730 17
❝-A collection of text messages between BTS and you.❞ ✾ Each chapter is a different story ❆ This is kind of stupid but oh well I hope it's funny for...
1.1M 35.8K 186
BOOK ONE. ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌...
1.1K 56 20
This is purely fiction. Btsxreader