ALPHAS OF REMORSE SERIES #1:...

By Luna_Lemoir

HE MADE SURE TO LEAVE HER NO CHOICE BUT TO BE HIS... Tracy's fiance was bitten by a lycan and the one thing t... More

Simula
Kabanata 1
Kabanata 2
Kabanata 3
Kabanata 4
Kabanata 5
Kabanata 6
Kabanata 7
Kabanata 8
Kabanata 9
Kabanata 10
Kabanata 11
Kabanata 12
Kabanata 13
Kabanata 14
Kabanata 15
Kabanata 16
Kabanata 17
Kabanata 18
Kabanata 19
Kabanata 20
Kabanata 21
Kabanata 22
Kabanata 23
Kabanata 24
Kabanata 25
Kabanata 26

The Blue-eyed Alpha

73.8K 1.9K 89
By Luna_Lemoir

HE MADE SURE TO LEAVE HER NO CHOICE BUT TO BE HIS...

Tracy's fiance was bitten by a lycan and the one thing that can save him is a bite from the proud, cold-hearted and uber-sexy Alpha of Astrid City; the very place her father would never want her to set foot on, and the last person he wants her to come across with.

But Tracy is desperate. She needs to get intimate with the Blue-Eyed Alpha or else...

•••

ALPHAS OF REMORSE SERIES 1:
The Blue-Eyed Alpha
2024 Version

Copyright © 2024 by Luna Lemoir

All rights reserved. Do reproduce nor distribute in any form without the author's consent.

Content Warning: Story contains themes and scenes not suitable for young readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 52.9K 56
Isang Alpha King na matagal ng ninanais na magkaroon ng mate pero sadyang hindi yata madinig ng Dyosa ng Buwan ang kanyang mga panalangin dahilan par...
705K 14.8K 58
(COMPLETED) Highest achieved rank #1 mystery/ thriller and #2 werewolf 10/20/2018 Cassandra the Bitch met the new Alpha Van Tyler Laurent . Masungit...
4.8K 805 33
Aster Geneva D. Dixon has always been in love with Dominic Herrero since she was seventeen. He's always been the only thing on her mind from when the...
476 82 37
COMPLETED! SLICE OF LIFE Future Hearts Series #3 In which Manuel, a street child who lives under the bridge with his family, met a woman who changed...