Freelander | No Longer Availa...

By Prisim

Celestial Children Book 1 Abby Freelander was insane. After all, it's not normal for animals to talk. However... More

No Longer Available

24.8K 231 16
By Prisim

For now this book is no longer on Wattpad. I'm stepping away from the site for a time to re-evaluate things for myself. In order to do that, I had to remove my books from Wattpad slowly. I'm leaving this part up to continue to have a window open for my return. The book may come back in the future or I may decide to leave permanently. Until that decision is made I will leave this part up. Please check my farewell book on my profile for more details.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 9.7K 6
*This is an excerpt* Lady Olivia Cavendish had resigned herself to spinsterhood after she had been jilted by her fiancé. She's beautiful and rich, he...
189K 11.1K 20
Juliet Sinclair knows her family are not traitors to the crown--the difficulty is in proving it. Driven by a desire to save the Sinclair name from di...
150K 11.5K 34
Lady Helena Rowley's fate was sealed before she was born. As the only child of the powerful Earl of Alverton, it is her duty to marry well - a duty s...
119K 7K 22
On the surface Edward Cartwright leads a privileged life, his family are wealthy, his mother loves him and his sisters and he constantly travels the...