Our Night In Vegas

By FreakZilla

Dumped.Not just on any day...her wedding day...To the man she loves...adores and even cares had dumped her.. ... More

Our Night In Vegas
Secrets out!
Hangover!
Related To The Jerk
Married To The Jerk
Dead Or Alive?
Mission Impossible
Mission Failed!!!!
Order Order!
Being Together
Being Together....Alone-One week

Double Trouble

2.6K 85 11
By FreakZilla

Work you don't need the money,love like you've never been hurt and dance like nobody is watching.

Sophia's POV

"Hmmm"I moaned as I tasted melted chocolate, I carried on stirring the chocolate hoping that it would melt fast.

We need more butter.

I put in a little more butter and sugar and another bar of chocolate and started stirring faster.

I looked into the oven to see the cake was going a little brown, the shaping was perfect.

This may be the best cake I've ever made.

I smiled to myself as I couldn't wait to taste it.

The door bell rang, I looked back into the oven to see it was still the same brown.

That could take a while.

I quickly washed and dried my hands and opened the door.

Shit.

"Umm hi"I gulped as I watched her stare me down.

Melissa was really pretty...like she can be a model but she is one big b****.

"You planned this didn't you...you did this...you had manipulated him"She pointed her index finger at me.

"It wasn't all my fault-"

"Oh that's what everyone says but I know my Drake!"She spat.

"Why does everyone want to ruin our relationship like i know i'm too good for him but-"

The song Riding' Sole by Jason Durelo had started playing.

"What do you want Britney!"She snapped into her pink blackberry.

"I don't care if you and Ricky have had an argument! I have just lost my freaking future husband over a little slut!"She hissed.

I stood there awkwardly as I watched her talk about me.

She snapped her phone shut and walked closer to me.

"Listen you...There are a lot of people that want to take him away from me, girls around the world-"She looked me up and down "Girls like you...you think so clever getting married to my feller...just wait...this will be all gone"She smirked and waved. 

I watched her heels click on the floor as she got into her car.

I gulped, Yes I may be a little frightened of Melissa.

Melissa's POV

I gritted my teeth as I drove outwards onto the road.

How dare people do this...

I bet everyone was on it.

Ugh I'm going mad

I bet Drake's dad had payed her or something and then he fired my dad.

My dad's strong...so what if hes had mini heart attacks, he's still alive isn't he.

I pressed down harder on the accelerator and zoomed to the airport.

"I will be back..."I muttered as I watched the penthouse disappear.

My phone started ringing and I was anxious to pick it up.

"Hello"I answered.

"Melissa don't go...Look this whole thing was a mistake,...I love you not her...she came on to me"

"I'm going"I taunted, I wanted him to beg even more...I wanted him to chase after me...I wanted him...like always.

"Melissa please it was all a mistake, where are you"

"Headed to the airport...where else"

"Look I know you love me...and admit it we always have these games...you sleep with someone I sleep with someone isn't this our game...but the difference is i went to far and I'm sorry and I will NEVER sleep with anyone...this game ends"He explained.

"Babes I love you too...you'r forgiven"I smiled, This was exactly what I wanted, I had the biggest cheekies smile on my face I felt so happy, I jumped up and down in excitment watching as a car zoomed past me.

"I love you so much...please don't leave me"I ignored the car and listened to him, My fiancee' I don't care if he's married to someone else but my heart belongs only to him and his heart belongs to me...not to that red haired slut.

That reminds I should die my hair red, show her what red hair is really like.

"I won't I smiled happily, but soon everything had disappeared....it all went so fast.

Minutes....Seconds....The phone dropped from my hand as I tried to turn the wheel.

The car tipped and I felt myself go everywhere...I didn't have my seat belt on because I was so angry, I felt my head hit hard on the windscreen and then black dots appeared.

"Help"I croaked as I tried to open the door, more black dots appeared and I felt my head going light, I heard my phone ringing but it was too far for me to reach.

"Drake"I cried as I saw his name flash across my phone, I lifted my bloody hand up to reach but I just couldn't, soon everything went black...silent...quiet.

Drake's POV

The phone had cut off.

"Melissa"I asked once more just in case she was there.

She must of accedtnly cut me off.

I tried ringing once more but she didn't answer.

Ugh.

I drove faster towards the airport.

I slowed down and realised there was big traffic ahead.

Stupid traffic.

10 minutes had already past, I had no idea where Melissa has gone but I wasn't going to let her leave.

Why are you going after her? My mind asked.

I thought about it...well she may not have a great personality but she's nice...spoilt but isn't that what every Model is?

I saw a empty lane on the side, worth a try right.

I moved over to the next lane, the guy horned at me, I stuck up my middle finger...If only he knew who I was.

I pressed down on the accelerate ready to zoom past.

3

2

1

and off I went passing car by car,I looked at what was causing it and saw loads of police men and ambulance and news reporters.

Poor person, I couldn't see anything else because I had carried on driving.

Sue me, I thought as I spotted a few police officers calling me back.

I smirked driving normally again, Ahhh yes.

After what felt like hours I finally got to the airport.

I looked around for Melissa, looking in every corner..looking for a blond girl hanging around.

"That's Drake Carlson"I heard people say and point, I ignored them and started running everywhere.

Where could Melissa be.

I rang her again, it went straight to  voice mail.

Ugh.

I went to the desk and asked a woman at the counter.

"Mr Carlson"She looked shocked.

"Um hi has anyone by the name of Melissa Kings boarded a plane yet"

"Umm let me check"she smiled typing away on the computer.

"Ummm there's no Melissa Kings on the plane sir"

Damn.

"Ok thanks"I smiled and walked away.

I looked around one last time,maybe she turned her car around and went back to our apartment.

Yeah! That's what i'll do...I'll wait for her.

---------------------

SOOO SORRY THIS TOOK AGES TO WRITE......NOW I ALMOST HAVE EASTER HOLIDAYS SO NOW I HAVE MORE TIME TO WRITE!!! FINALLY SCHOOL IS OVER WOOOO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 13.4K 26
Growing up in foster care her entire life, Olivia had no family or friends. She was abandoned by the dumpster when she was only an infant. Homeless...
4.2M 91.4K 45
When Madison Banks moves to California with her dad after her parents divorce, she's ready for the sun, the waves, and the beach Hotties. Little did...
225 10 6
Harper married young and she married wrong. She tried for years to make her relationship work, until one fateful day when she arrived home early fro...
14.2K 456 18
Riley Matthews went to Las Vegas for her best friend and her Uncle's joint Bachelor/Bachelorette party, but fearing that she would never find happine...