Flawlessly Beautiful (Superna...

By Chelocean22

Scarlett Jones is a hunter. Not your average, rifle toting, animal tracking hunter; She's a hunter of the sup... More

Flawlessly Beautiful (Supernatural) Sam Winchester
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~

~Chapter One~

29.9K 587 217
By Chelocean22

Chapter One

I was sitting in Bobby’s living room, watching him flip through books. He looked up at me, “Would you stop staring at me and help.”

I sighed and picked up a book, “What am I looking for?”

Bobby sighed, “Weren’t you listening?” I shook my head, prompting him to roll his eyes, “You’re impossible, Scarlett. There’s been some weird murders, look like animal attacks.”

I opened the book, “Werewolf?”

Bobby shook his head, “Hearts were still intact.” I nodded and started to flip through the book, looking for some supernatural being that rips people apart and leaves their hearts. Bobby was in the kitchen when he started yelling to me, “By the way, I called in some help.” I jumped up from my spot on the couch and threw my book onto his desk, effectively knocking down the pile that had formed when Bobby had been sifting through his library.

I stomped into the kitchen, “What?” What the hell did he mean he called in some help! We don’t need help and I don’t need other hunters finding out what I am. It’s bad enough that Bobby knows what I am and where my family is. I crossed my arms over my chest, “We don’t need any help. We can do this by ourselves.”

Bobby looked at me, “Calm down. They’re good hunters and very trustworthy. You’ll like them, they’re igits like you.” I sneered at him.

“How well do you know them?”

Bobby walked over to the cabinets, “I’ve known them since they were kids.” He opened one cabinet only to close it again the next second. He moved to the next one and pulled a small glass from the top shelf. Going over to the fridge, he pulled it open quickly and grabbed a jug of dark liquid from the back.

I walked next to him as he poured some of the contents of the jug into the glass, “You better not tell them what I am.”

My eyes flashed red for a second, prompting Bobby to shove the glass into my hands, “Calm down. I’m not gonna tell ‘em. It’s one hunt and then they’ll be on their way.”

I swallowed the thick liquid in one gulp, “When will they be here?” I was answered by a loud knocking at the front door. Bobby walked down the hall to answer it.

Right before he opened the door he called over his shoulder to me, “Be nice.”

I rolled my eyes as I heard him pull open the door, “Well this should be just lovely.” I dropped the glass into the sink and it landed with a clank. I knew Bobby heard it and I knew he would be rolling his eyes at me. Shaking my head I walked back into the living room, so I wasn’t able to see the two guys that were supposed to be helping us on the hunt. I flopped onto the couch and grabbed one of the books that I knocked to the floor earlier. The conversation that was happening at the front door rang loud and clear with me.

I could hear Bobby leading the two men into the living room, “There’s someone I want you boys to meet.” I was lounging on the couch, lazily flipping through the book. I was not in the mood to meet new people, especially not hunters. My head turned to the three in the doorway as they entered the room. I can honestly say that I was not expecting the sight that greeted me. The two newcomers were both tall and both were gorgeous. I made eye contact with the taller one with shaggy brown hair and he gave a small smile, one which I did not return. Just because they were good looking it did not mean that I had to like them or be civil to them. Bobby stepped into the room, “Scarlett, this is Dean,” he gestured to the shorter one and then pointed to the taller of the two, “And this is Sam.” Bobby nodded to me, “Boys, this is Scarlett. She’ll be joining us on this hunt.”

Sam smiled at me, “Nice to meet you.”

I nodded, “Likewise.” I don’t think any of the three males had believed me, but that really doesn’t matter. It’s like Bobby said, one hunt and then they’re gone.

Dean stepped into the room, “Yeah, making new friends is great, but onto more important matters. How long you been hunting?”

I turned to face him and shrugged, “Couple of years.”

Dean sat down in the chair across from me, “You any good at it?”

“I’m good enough.”

He shook his head, “What does that mean?”

I smirked, “It means that I’m better than you.” I knew this was going to set Dean off as he seemed to be a little bit cocky.

As predicted, Dean glared at me, “Sweetheart, you’ve been hunting a couple of years and you think you’re better than me? I’ve been doing this my whole life.”

I shook my head, “I don’t think I’m better than you. I know that I am better than you.” Dean was starting to look really annoyed now.

He huffed, “There’s no way in hell that you are better than me. I have been doing this since I was a kid.”

I shrugged again, “Doesn’t matter. I’m still better.” Sam was still standing in the doorway.

He looked on with an uneasy expression, “Um, guys…” Of course he was only ignored by me and Dean. The cocky brother was about to open his mouth again, but was cut off by Bobby stepping between us.

He stared down at the annoyed Winchester, “Dean, stop questioning Scarlett’s hunting skills. If I say she’s good enough then she’s good enough.” I smirked until Bobby rounded on me, “And you, quit making trouble.”

Dean narrowed his eyes at me, “You like stirring up trouble?”

I rolled my light eyes, “Sure.”

Dean smiled, “All right then, kid. You seem okay.”

I scoffed, “Kid? Yeah right.”

Dean chuckled and then called out, “Bobby! When are we gonna get goin’?”

Bobby glared, “Once we figure out what the hell it is we’re hunting. Things a damn con artist.”

A look of realization crossed my face, “I know what we’re hunting.” All three men turned and looked at me.

Sam was the one who spoke, “Well what is it?” I got up from the couch and walked over to Bobby’s desk.

I pushed through some papers, “It’s a demon that likes to send hunters chasing after werewolves.”

Dean only looked confused, “A what?” I finally found what I was looking for.

I picked up the large book with ease, “A demon that likes to send hunters chasing after werewolves. That’s why it looks like animal attacks and the moon cycle is right.” I opened the book, “This demon wants us to think that we’re hunting a werewolf. But this one’s sloppy, it left the hearts.” Bobby walked over to look at the page I was on while Sam and Dean still looked confused.

Dean opened his mouth, closed it, and then opened it again, “A demon that likes to make hunters think they’re after a werewolf?”

I picked up another book, “Not always a werewolf. It could be anything supernatural. They want hunters to be prepared for something else, so they can lure them into a trap and kill them.”

Sam finally joined the conversation, “Why? I mean, what’s the point?”

I turned to him, “Less hunters means less people to get in their way.”

Bobby looked up from the book, “Okay then. They’re supposed to be very powerful, so it’s good that we’re all here.” He gave me a pointed look which I pretended not to notice.

I pursed my lips, “Yeah, but like I said, this one’s sloppy. The question is why. Is it just inexperience or is this part of the trap.”

Bobby looked at me, “I guess we’ll just have to be ready for anything.” I smirked. This hunt was going to be great. After that we all went our separate ways to get ready for the hunt. I had checked all of our weapons and loaded them into a black duffel bag. I went out into the yard and threw the bag into the trunk of Bobby’s car. I walked over to the passenger side and opened the door. Climbing in I pulled the door closed and watched Sam and Dean walk over to their Impala, whispering to each other. Of course that did them no good because I could hear for miles, but they didn’t need to know that. I sat in Bobby’s car with my eyes closed, pretending that I couldn’t hear every word that they were saying.

Sam’s P.O.V.

After Scarlett had figured out what we were hunting we all went our separate ways to get ready. As I was filling some plastic containers with holy water I couldn’t stop thinking about Scarlett. She was so beautiful, but there was something off about her. Her eyes had seemed so pained. She was very alluring, almost haunting.  It was like she had some sort of power. Like she was supernatural or something. But that’s just stupid. Bobby would have told us, plus I doubt he would befriend something we’re supposed to hunt. Still there was something different about her. Dean broke me from my thoughts, “Ready to go, Sammy?” I nodded and followed him outside. As we were loading the car Dean hit my shoulder, “So what do you think of Scarlett?”

I only shrugged, “I don’t know, she seems cool. I mean Bobby trusts her, so I guess we can too.”

Dean nodded, “Yeah, she’s probably a decent hunter. Plus she’s pretty hot.” Why is he always like this?

I rolled my eyes, “Dean, come on.”

He smirked at me, “Come on, Sammy. Admit that you think she’s hot.” I was starting to feel uncomfortable I mean I did just spend the last half hour thinking about her. I looked over at Scarlett. I didn’t think that she could hear us, “Yeah, she’s pretty.”

Dean smiled, “Come on, Sam, you’ve got more to say.” I looked at Scarlett again. She looked beautiful, sitting there with her eyes closed. She looked peaceful. Her flawless, pale skin was almost glowing and her long, black hair was covering her face slightly. I knew that her eyelids were hiding light green orbs. She was basically perfect.

I smiled slightly, “She’s flawlessly beautiful.” Dean gave me a weird look, but I kept my eyes on Scarlett.

Scarlett’s P.O.V.

“She’s flawlessly beautiful.” I frowned. I am flawlessly beautiful. I hate it. I would give anything to look the way I did before I died.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 132 27
Dahlia Blackburn is a hunter investigating a case in Wisconsin when she meets up with two hunters who call themselves Sam and Dean Winchester. Throug...
19.7K 571 23
Sam, Dean, Catty and Scarlett Winchester are doing everything that they can to look for their father, John, and hunt and do their job at the same tim...
13.3K 406 61
Eve is Bobbys little secret. His daughter who he tries to keep safe from his world by keeping her away from everyone he knows. Everyone except for th...
1.7K 26 19
Malia Winchester is a hunter but also lives a normal life with her brothers.