Dark Paradise (Camren)

由 alrenreguiaf5H

You have your moral and your principles above all, you follow the law, you pay every tax. And by divine inter... 更多

Little Note + Summary
Serial Killer (1)
The message and drinks (2)
The Cop (3)
Balans (4)
The Hunt (5)
I wanna use you... And abuse you (6)
Hot Beach (7)
Scopolamine (8)
Choices (9)
The Interrogation (10)
Guns and fire (11)
Family business (12)
You're not alone (13)
The rehearsal (14)
Sex (15)
Crossroad (16)
You have to stop (17)
Disappointments (18)
Escape (19)
Angel (20)
Make love to me (21)
Hurricane (22)
Haiti (23)
Medical report (24)
Second day (25)
The other (26)
Know that I'm here (27)
Discovery (28)
The re-encounter (29)
Clarifying (30)
Curse in disguise (31)
Sister (32)
All I Want (33)
Be my girlfriend? (34)
I'm lovin' your skin (35)
There's no forgiveness (36)
Let it all go (37)
Close to you (38)
Maniac Polaroid x Deputy Cabello (39)
Family (41)
Dinner (42)
Seduction (43)
Veromani's engagement (44)
He's gone (45)
The website (46)
The beginning of the end (47)
Russian Roulette (48)
Decisions (49)
Ramon (50)
Threats (51)
Truce? (52)
Veromani (53)
Britt (54)
I can kill you (55)
04/01/2019 (56)
Déjà Vu (57)

Bad blood (40)

23.1K 612 2.4K
由 alrenreguiaf5H

NOTE: Just a heads up, this chapter is basically smut lol but it's a little different, you might not be used to this kind of smut, I liked it a lot, but not everyone does, so if you don't appreciate it, just don't read this chapter, well, read only the end, and then wait for the next one. If I see any 'eww' comments, I'll delete them. I think it's very hot and it suits them in this story, the Brazilian authors did a very good job. For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to the song "$ting" by The Neighbourhood, and when it comes to an end, listen to the song "Same Ol' Mistakes" by Rihanna :)

-----

POV Lauren Jauregui

"What do you want from me?" I asked impatiently, feeling too exposed. My body, still stained by the blood, shivered due to the chilly air that was inside that warehouse.

"From you? Hmm... I don't want anything from you." Camila said, and I stared at her, frowning, not understanding what she was hinting at. "But I do want something from the Maniac Polaroid."

"I don't understand."

"Let me be clearer to you... at least one of us can be honest." Camila inched closer to me. My eyes followed her movements, but I barely noticed the Latina picking up her gun and bringing it to my pussy, like that time at the police station... My body froze as soon as the object touched my bundle of nerves. My eyes closed due to the circular movements that the Latina began to make. It was as if we had traveled back in time. A smile formed on my face. "I believe you remember my precious baby, don't you, Lauren?" Slowly, the tip of the gun slid down my slick folds, stopping right at my entrance. "Do you understand now what I want, Lauren? Or do I really have to spell it out to you?" I couldn't contain the moan that escaped between my lips after Camila tilted the cold gun. "That's what I thought..." Camila leaned forward, inching her fleshy lips closer to my ear. "I want the Maniac Polaroid today." She whispered, and then sucked my earlobe. My heart raced frantically in my chest. "Now suck this..."

Camila pulled out the gun and slid it back up, circling my clit again, going up to my breasts, where she circled the gun around one of my hard nipples, and only stopped when the gun was right next to my mouth. My eyes opened, as did my mouth. Slowly, Camila rubbed the gun over my lips, wetting them with my own lubrication and with blood, for having touched my stained body. I wrapped my tongue around the barrel, licking it, and then trailed my tongue over the remnants that remained on my lips. I looked at Camila, her eyes were so black, I'd never seen them like that before. They followed my every move. My tongue worked around the barrel of the gun as she watched everything attentively. She didn't have the usual tenderness in her look that she always had when we had sex. Camila looked completely cold and detached.

Slowly, she pulled the gun from my mouth. The Latina's eyes were still fixed on my lips, so I ran my tongue over them, moistening them.

"What do you want from the Maniac Polaroid, Deputy Cabello?"

Camila let out a nasal chuckle. Her gaze started drifting between my eyes and my mouth. The gun in her hand was still pointed at me.

"I want her to fuck me, in the most rough way possible." She leaned closer, her heavy breathing blowing against my face, her gun against my jaw. "I want her to fuck me mercilessly."

"Camila..."

"No. It's Deputy."

"To hell with your demands!" I interrupted her. Quickly, my hand closed around the barrel of her gun, while my body moved to the side, getting out of her aim. My hand twisted to the side, causing her wrist to turn, and automatically, making her release the gun. "I'll give you what you deserve, you shitty cop!" I said aggressively, dismantling the gun and throwing it away from us, all before Camila could even say something. I grabbed her by the waist, pulling her hard against me, completely closing the space there was between us. Her body slammed against mine, and without a second thought, I took her lips in a kiss.

The kiss was fierce, almost painful. I bit her lip hard and sucked her tongue. Camila gasped breathlessly, but didn't dare complain. Nothing mattered, not even the blood around us, not even the dead body that was still hanging. It was just me and her, in a parallel world. I pulled her closer to me, soiling her body with blood, just like mine. One of my hands was tangled in her hair, tugging on it, keeping her exactly where I wanted her; and with my free hand, I squeezed her ass, then sliding it down her thigh, lifting it up a little. Camila readily understood and supported her hands on my shoulders as her legs wrapped around my waist. My tongue explored every inch of her mouth, and my pussy throbbed like I had never felt it before. The rubbing of Camila's pussy on my stomach told me how wet she was. Soaking wet. My lungs were screaming due to the lack of air, but who cared?

With her body suspended from the floor and pressed against mine, I went towards my stretcher, which didn't look much different from the rest of the environment, bloody, but I didn't care and Camila didn't seem to either. I put her on the floor and moved the stretcher from under the dead man. The brunette smiled mischievously when I removed my bloody hands from the stretcher and smeared her breasts with them, to then squeeze hard. I lost myself for a few moments in her brown eyes, now more black than ever. She was so close that I could feel her breath against my face. My finger trailed over her so fleshy lips, I still didn't believe that that was really happening.

"Do you like it like this?" She didn't answer, but time or another she'd let a moan escape. "I asked if you like it like this, bitch!" Camila's brown eyes changed color instantly, her expression turned serious, lust overflowed from her eyes.

"I do." She said when I squeezed her breasts again.

"You must be so wet, you little bitch... This turns you on, doesn't it?" I asked, and Camila swept her eyes quickly around the place, to then bite her lower lip. "Lie down on the stretcher." I ordered and she obeyed, lying down, soiling her whole body with blood.

"Lauren, I..."

I didn't let her finish, just took her lips in a kiss again. I wouldn't let her ruin things. Not today. My tongue invaded her mouth again, and I leaned my body forward, laying her down. I climbed on the stretcher, my legs settling on either side of her waist. The kiss deepened. My body trembled with excitement. My hands released her face, sliding down her arms, holding them firmly and lifting them above her head. I broke our kiss with a hard bite on her lower lip. My hands slid to her wrists, holding them tightly. I moved my body slightly down, closing the space there was between our pussies. I sighed when I felt how wet she was. I rocked my hips slowly, and my pussy throbbed, clenching around nothing, as our bundle of nerves rubbed against each other.

"Fuck..." The Latina moaned. I took advantage of her distraction and attached her wrists to the latch built into the stretcher. Camila opened her eyes when she felt it. "What the fuck is that, Lauren?" She asked, moving her wrists.

I smirked at her desperation.

"Shhh." I whispered against her mouth. "There is no Lauren here... Just you..." I moved my face in a torturously slow way to her ear, to whisper with my lips against it: "And the Maniac."

Camila bit her lower lip as I felt her body writhe slightly under mine. I sat up upright on her lap to watch her reaction. There was a certain fear and tension in her gaze, but she was clearly enjoying this little game.

I rocked my hips on her lap again. We were both so wet that my pussy slid easily over hers, letting our clits rub against each other with mastery.

"Ye-eah..." Camila moaned.

I leaned forward without stopping rocking my hips. Moans escaped freely from both of us. I buried my head in the crook of her neck, running my tongue up to her ear.

"Tell me how much your pussy loves mine rubbing against it, Camila." I whispered in a moan.

The Latina didn't say anything, but her moans intensified even more as I increased the pace. My hands went to her breasts, and without wasting time, I started massaging them.

"Ooohh, Lauren! I'm so close!" She moaned loudly, rocking her hips along with mine, seeking her climax.

"I know you're close. I can almost feel your pussy throbbing against mine..." If she thought that I'd give her the taste of orgasm right now, she was completely mistaken. "But it's still not the time for you to come."

Instantly, I stopped moving and got off the Latina, getting down from the stretcher.

"What? What the fuck?!" Camila groaned furiously, completely frustrated.

I smirked at how frustrated the Deputy was. Her body was glowing under the dim light due to the layer of sweat, and a few strands of her hair were already glued to her forehead. I didn't look much different.

"I think you forgot that..." I inched my lips closer to her ear, "you asked for the Maniac Polaroid, and she doesn't like to do things fast." I whispered, finishing with a bite on her earlobe. I pulled away and watched the Latina, her eyes were closed, her chest rising and falling, completely breathless. "Let's play a little."

Camila immediately opened her eyes to watch me, but I disappeared from her line of sight, walking over to my clothes. I picked up my white shirt, which wasn't so white anymore, and headed to the table where most of my toys were scattered, due to the Latina's earlier attack. I grabbed my dagger and used it to cut the hem of my shirt.

"What the fuck are you doing, Lauren?" The Latina asked without any patience.

I left my dagger on the table and walked back to the Latina.

"Let me tell you something, Camila..." I stopped close to her head. "The more swear-words that come out of your mouth, the longer I'll leave you without cumming."

I grabbed the small piece of cloth that I cut from my shirt and brought it to Camila's eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?" She grumbled, moving her already reddened wrists.

"Shut up and stop moving or your wrists will get badly hurt." I tied the cloth firmly around her eyes, blindfolding her. "I'm going to help you relax with a little game."

I leaned forward, capturing her lower lip, sucking on it hard, then releasing it. Camila moaned softly due to my sudden action. I backed away from her and walked to the sink. Camila was strangely quiet as I washed my hands, removing all traces of the already dried blood.

"Lauren?" Camila asked, almost in a whisper. I walked to my table, grabbing my dagger. Next to it on the table was a small stereo system, which I turned on. "Lauren, a-answer me." She was nervous, so I went back to her side. "Goddammit, say something!" I climbed on the stretcher, avoiding making any kind of contact. Hanging on the ceiling were more chains, which I used to hold myself. "Lauren..."

"Shut up and fuck me with your mouth." I whispered hoarsely.

I positioned myself in a way that was, as far as possible, comfortable for both of us, with my knees on either side of Camila's head and my hands grabbing the chains that were hanging from the ceiling. While supporting my weight carefully, I slowly lowered myself until Camila's lips touched my pussy. She moaned at the touch and I felt a sharply delicious twinge in my womb. The brunette began with circular movements of her tongue, and then licked up and down my slick folds, dragging a long, satisfied sigh out of me. She pressed her tongue harder, causing that delicious pressure.

"Ye-yeah, Camila..." That was all I could say as I rocked my hips against her mouth. Camila knew exactly how to drive me crazy... Her warm tongue played in my most sensitive spot, sliding so easily. I was soaking wet. "God, I want to kill you!"

At great cost, I moved back. It still wasn't the time to reach my climax, and even though I was in the mood to send everything to hell, I had enough willpower to move away from the brunette and all the pleasure she was giving me. The clatter of the chains slamming against each other when I released them, echoed throughout the warehouse, startling Camila.

I opened the two hidden sides of the stretcher, giving her more space. "Spread your legs for me, Camila." Camila took advantage of the space that was granted to her and spread her legs as much as she could.

With the attachment that was attached to the stretcher, which worked as a handcuff, I tied her right foot. Then, I moved to the other side and tied her left foot.

"Is it hurting, baby?" Camila didn't say anything once again. She was now completely tied up, completely exposed. "How do you have the courage to get so vulnerable before me? Bad choice, Ms. Cabello, because I only stop when I see blood dripping on this floor."

"I'm not afraid of you." Camila bluffed; because it was clear the tension of the exposed muscles on her face, on her abdomen, on her thighs... Fuck, she was so fucking hot.

"Fear turns me on immensely, Ms. Cabello, but what about you? Does it turn you on too?" Camila remained silent. I removed the blindfold from her eyes and she just stared at me, she seemed to be memorizing every detail.

I stroked the valley between her breasts, watching her skin shiver.

"I bet your pussy is soaking wet right now." I slid my hand down her body until reaching her sex, where I touched unceremoniously. Camila bit her lower lip to contain a moan. "Let me fetch some toys... Do you like to play?"

"Lauren..."

"Lauren? I'm sorry, but there's no Lauren here." I laughed sarcastically and headed to where Camila had knocked over my instruments. "Let's see, I have a baton here, do you like it? No? Pity." I laughed again at her lack of response. "This here you know very well, don't you? Tell me what it is." I approached Camila.

"It's an electroshock weapon."

"Indeed. Good girl." I said laughing. "Well, I got it from a cop. You have no idea how many men in uniform, who are supposed to be good, but they just aren't." I said as I remembered the police officer, another one of my preys. "Anyways, I don't know what training you had to had to use this kind of weapon..." I said, shooting an electric shock in the air, consequently making Camila tremble a bit with the scare. "But I had to learn by practicing with it. I can shoot 128 times before the gun discharges. And if I take off this thing here..." I said, removing the attachment from the gun. "The voltage can increase up to 40 times. Very powerful, isn't it? Do you know what that would cause, Ms. Cabello?" Camila hesitated before answering.

"Neurovascular arrest, with the risk of permanent paralysis." I loved the way how Camila couldn't resist the opportunity to show her knowledge. She was so invested in everything. Clearly, the only mistake she made in her life had been me.

"Would you like to play a little with it?" I asked, firing another electric shock to the air, frightening Camila. She shook her head and I laughed. "Alright." I approached the weapons again. "Oh! This is perfect." I grabbed the gear and approached Camila again. "Do you know what this is, Camila?" The brunette nodded her head. "Of course you do, it's a dagger."

"Are you going to hurt me?" She asked in fear.

"I'll do better than that."

"What do you intend to do?"

"Please, don't make me put a gag in your mouth, I want to hear your moans." I said and Camila fell silent. She knew I'd gag her if I wanted to. She had fear and arousal overflowing from her eyes.

I walked slowly to my stereo system and chose a random song. '$ting' by The Neighbourhood started playing.

*(Play song - $ting by The Neighbourhood)*

* I tried to be someone
I lied to be someone else for you
If I had done something
A little bit differently
We would've moved
In a better direction than this, baby *

"I like to listen to music when I work, you know?" I said as I approached Camila again. I ran my hand up and down her smooth thigh, sliding my hand countless times. Camila was silent, just watching everything attentively. "We hurt each other so badly." I said with my head lowered, feeling my eyes watering. I looked up to face the brunette, and stroked her blood-soaked hair, smiling at her. "If I plunge the knife in your heart..." I said, sliding the blade of the dagger on her body, stopping with it on her left breast. "You'll have an instant death, doesn't it sound good? No pain?" Camila just nodded her head slowly, agreeing. "Do you know where your jugular is, Camila?"

"Tell me." The brunette broke the silence. I walked to her left, turned her neck, and slid the tip of the dagger on that area. A trickle of blood ran down, making Camila close her eyes due to the burning sensation.

"It is right here, only two centimeters below your skin. You die in two minutes." I said, and then let out a long sigh before bending over her. I licked all the blood that had run down her neck, making her shiver.

* If you were human
If you were who I assumed you were
You wouldn't have done this *

"How ironic can this be, Camila?"

The music flooded the environment and I enjoyed every second of it. I was in a dome, in a kind of bubble with Camila, where there was only her, me and the music.

* You say that you love me
But you act like you don't
You used to adore me
Laughed at all of my jokes
Don't take this the wrong way
You put me in harm's way
Imagine our children
How fucked would they be
Mommy's a psycho
Daddy lives in a dream
Don't take this the wrong way *

"Don't take this the wrong way." I whispered the last line of the song.

I trailed my hand once again up and down the brunette's thigh, and made a cut with the dagger. Camila gasped heavily, it wasn't a deep cut, just enough to open a line of bright red on the brunette's skin. I waited for her to recover from the initial impact and made another cut, then another and another. Camila moaned and it was hard to tell if it was in pain or pleasure or the two of them mixed together. There was now a messy line of cuts on her thigh. Her olive skin was being stained by the blood that trickled down her body. She squirmed, however, the cuffs held her hands and feet so tight that Camila was almost motionless, forcefully.

"Shhh!" I said, inching closer to her face. "I've made some cuts on you and if you keep squirming, your blood will run faster and result in a hemorrhage. I don't want that, do you?" I asked, and Camila's eyes were wet from crying.

I wiped away her tears, and ran my hand over the cuts on her leg. Camila groaned and her thigh contracted involuntarily due to my touch on her cuts. I took her lips in a calm kiss, just to calm her down. My tongue invaded her mouth, it was like being in heaven. Camila's fleshy lips could take me from hell to heaven in seconds. My body began to heat up, and the brunette's breathing became more breathless. I was sure she no longer remembered how the cuts burned. With my blood-soaked hand, I trailed it up her sculptural body, feeling her skin heat up beneath my hand, and slid two fingers in her pussy. I broke the kiss and put those same fingers in her mouth, making her taste herself, and then, with my hand still soiled with Camila's blood, I squeezed her cheeks, leaving red stains on them.

"You drive me crazy." I said, to then release her face and kiss her cheek, feeling her blood on my lips. She moaned in satisfaction at the warm touch of my lips.

I climbed on top of the stretcher and positioned myself on top of the brunette, our pussies touched. She moaned, I moaned. I leaned forward, over her body, and released her hands, and then her feet. Camila lifted her body, with me still on her legs, we were now staring at each other, her breath blowing hard against my face. I put the dagger on her hands without looking away from her gaze.

"I love you, Camila."

The brunette looked at the weapon in her hands and then at me. Camila brought the sharp weapon up to my lips, sliding the blade lazily down, making a considerable cut on my lower lip. Then, she kissed me fiercely. I moaned in pain and in pleasure against her mouth. When she stopped kissing me, she slid the blade down my skin with excessive force, from the valley between my breasts to just below my belly button.

"I trust you." I whispered, seeing the blood trickle down to my pussy.

"I want to eat you out." She said, and it was my turn to lie down on the stretcher that was soaking wet, staining my whole body.

Camila positioned herself between my legs, and without standing on ceremony, thrusted her tongue into my warm entrance, dragging a hoarse moan out of me. She sucked my pussy, which was moist with blood and arousal, and she lapped everything up, moaning in pleasure. I held onto her hair in an attempt to get more contact from her mouth on my pussy.

"Get down from the stretcher." I ordered, and she faithfully obeyed. I sat up and motioned for Camila to approach. "Kneel. I want you to eat me out very slowly, I want to feel your tongue thrusting into my pussy."

The brunette knelt in front of me obediently. I grabbed her hair firmly and made slow movements, guiding her. I arched my head back when she nibbled on my nether lips.

"You like to eat me out, don't you?" She didn't say anything, and all I could hear was the delightful sound that her mouth was making by sucking me. "Ooohh! Camila, you are so good at that. Your fucking mouth is a delight."

I was going crazy, I had never felt as aroused as I was feeling right now. Being there, in my warehouse, my second home of pleasure, with Camila eating me out, all smeared with blood; it was as if it was the fulfillment of my fetishes.

"Slowly." I said, guiding the brunette. "Real slow, okay?" Camila obeyed me, running her tongue up and down my pussy almost in slow motion. "Hmmm! Yeah, just like that..." I started rocking my hips shyly. "Don't rush, I want to really feel your mouth." I sped up my movements, hearing Camila moan against my pussy. The brunette was as aroused as I was. "I'm gonna cum for you." Camila licked up and down, then in circular motions. My end was inevitable when she thrusted her tongue into my entrance and sped up the pace. "Damn you!" I was cumming, my body convulsed, and I tugged on her hair so hard that I heard her moan against my pussy, feeling the last spasms. Camila's soft mouth lapped up every trace of my cum. "Yeah, baby, lick everything I gave you." It was so much that it ran down her chin.

I watched the brunette attentively as she got up. Camila had so much arousal in her eyes, she was practically begging me to satisfy her. I gripped her waist firmly and pulled her close to me, and without further ado, she kissed my lips. I felt the taste of my own cum still in her mouth. The brunette would inhale deeply whenever she could. She buried her hand in my hair and tugged it back, making me lie down on the stretcher.

Silently, Camila climbed on top of me, fitting her legs into mine, making our sexes touch, to then initiate a delicious friction. She seemed completely out of her mind, like she was only being guided by her arousal.

"Make me cum and make me cum now!" She ordered me, staring at me.

Camila brought her hands up to her sweat-dampened hair and tied it in a sloppy bun, leaving a few strands loose over her shoulder. The heat in that moment was colossal.

I smiled at the Deputy, who smiled back, and then held her hips firmly, making her close her eyes. I initiated a slow back and forth movement, making our pussies rub on each other. Camila sighed and moaned with every movement.

"Faster." She asked as she opened her eyes.

"Say it again." I asked, gradually speeding up the movements.

"Oh! Lauren..." She moaned, rocking her hips, desperately trying to reach her climax.

"Come on, say it again."

"Faster, make me cum!" That's what I needed to hear to speed up. Her breasts swayed with the perfect rhythm our bodies were making. Camila's pussy slid over mine with ease because of our lubrication. The brunette moaned loudly when I squeezed one of her breasts hard, her mouth open in a perfect 'O', and she wouldn't stop moving, she was madly chasing her orgasm. I tried to keep her steady so she wouldn't fall, she looked like she'd pass out at any moment. "Lauren..." She said loudly.

"Cum for me." I asked, hearing the brunette moan louder.

I couldn't think about anything else besides pleasuring Camila. The only decision I had made in that moment, was the one to make her cum. She moved with mastery, knowing exactly what she was doing. She was driving me crazy.

Can you imagine how good the Latina was at what she did? She had me eating out of the palm of her hands.

"FUCK!" Camila intensified the rocking of her hips, she was cumming. I tightened my grip on her waist, conveying her safety. The brunette began to move her body slower, and a smirk graced her lips. Still with her eyes closed, Camila took deep breaths to try and control her breathing.

Carefully, the Latina moved back, breaking the contact of our bodies. She still had her eyes closed, and her breasts rose and fell as her heavy breathing dictated.

"Stay here." I said as I got up from the stretcher, going towards my Polaroid camera. I looked back and Camila was completely lying on the stretcher, she was over the moon, in her parallel world, enjoying the last sensations of her orgasm.

I approached her and raised my camera.

"Deputy Cabello?" I drew her attention. Camila opened her eyes, staring at me. I stared at them through the lens of my Polaroid, took a deep breath, and pressed the button, hearing the click, making a photo come out of the device. "I think you're going to need this for your dossier, Deputy."

-----

NOTE: The next few chapters are going to be a series of flashbacks of what happened during those 3 months that passed, what Camila was up to, and how she got to the warehouse. A lot of questions will be answered. This fic is coming to an end, but there's still a lot to see, a lot of surprises ;) And of course, the continuation of this chapter, of what happens next, will only come after these flashback chapters. So be patient and pay attention to the next few chapters, and get ready cause some are a bit sad :/ but at least it all leads here, and they love each other and can't live without one another. And don't worry about what Camila will do after this, we all know she loves Lauren and she's crazy about her ;)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

353K 9.7K 56
I've always lived with my mother and sister. But things happen, lives change... People change. Best ranking: #1 in #laurenjauregui
224K 5K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...