Pen Friends

By aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!

1.8K 132 25
By aanavats01

Nicole's P.O.V.

Next morning, I got up and left for college as normal. Although like my day, my night was also unsual yesterday. Cali, mom and Julian all houdned me with so many questions that why I came home back with Austin? What happened with Nick? Did I do anything wrong? And list goes on..

I patiently explained everything to them and my mom just started throwing complaints as usual that how boring I'm and how uncharming my personality is! She also said that, 'You're hopeless Cole, I wonder when are you gonna be like me. When I was at your age I used to go on a lot of dates and look at you, you ruined your one single date also'.

Cali supported me though in front of my mom but alone in room she digged each and every single information from me about how the date goes with Austin! I would call it as a so called date.

She was still sleeping in her dreamland so I didn't disturbed her. I walked towards the college and it was sometime so I decided to make some sketches at my favourite spot, any guesses. It's high time that I made sketch so why not give it a try.

I sat down near my tree and started making random things because I wasn't able to make a single thing. Damn it, my mind wasn't working. So, I placed my pencil and closed my eyes.

'Nicole I hope that someday I'll be worth your trust'.

'Just so you know that I trust you'.

'I hurt you, I'm finding way to apologise too'.

Austin's words echoed in my mind. Is he sorry for his behaviour? But what made him sorry about anything? He's the BAD Boy, isn't he?

How funny is it? One day through a random piece of paper, me and Austin started our journey and it ended with another piece of paper in which he wrote that 'You're stupid Nicole'.

I felt to write something today again. I really want to again have a pen friend, a real person though. Am I asking for more? Today, I've to submit my assignment also on topic Pen Friends. Ironically I had a pen friend but that friendship came with an expiry date.

Some thoughts do came to my mind. Well, in leisure time every single person once do write a poem or thought, some are good in that and flaunt their talents and rest are like me whose thoughts are hidden secretly in a piece of paper and are graved inside a box or somewhere lost.

I wrote something like,

Realtionship goles be like,

She said, "Leave my hand. We're in public".

And he replied, "Let the whole world know that you are my only world".

Man, I just slay it. I wish someone would say that to me too!! I can never lose hope in love, because it's beautiful although lovers can be jerks sometime.

I moved to college throwing that nice poem there at my place only. I know that paper will flow away with wind as today wind is flowing pleasantly. It's gonna rain today and I hate that, you know.

I went straight to my class and grabbed one of the last benches. I ain't really not interested in sitting in front at all today. I sat on the window side and enjoyed the pleasant weather although it saddened my heart. This weather still matches the cold environment inside me, I want to enjoy this damn romantic weather according to Cali but all in vein, I can't.

Class start filling with students and the seat next to me was still vacant. Cali sat down with Max, Ashley with Mike, Nial joined Rian, Jason didn't came today.

Mrs. Martin came and placed her files on the table and adjusted her specs and sat down on the chair. She glanced at us and said, "Students I've some work to do today so I want you all to submit me your assignments and then do whatever you want to do but I don't want noise". Everyone grinned and so do I. Thank God, we don't have to study.

One by one students got up and gave their assignments to Mrs. Martin and signed in front of their names. I was feeling jittery, why had not Austin came yet? Is he not submitting his assignment? Would he not tell about me being his pen friend? Although I had also not written anything about him but lone boy still I can expect him to do same. Am I asking for more?

It was my turn next so I got up from my seat and moved towards Mrs. Martin but only then the door of the classroom opened. It was Austin and for the first time as a record I liked his presence.

"You're late Mr. Williams", Mrs. Martin said.

"I forgot my assignment at home so I had to go back to collect it. Sorry Miss. Martin", Austin said and then looked at me. He didn't showed any reaction seeing me nor do I.

I gave my file to Mrs. Martin and signed in front of my name. Austin did the same next to me but a small part of me was dying to read what had he written about his pen friend who is me, surprise surprise.

You're totally into reading that file, my mind said.

How badly I want to read what's inside it, my heart replied.

Shut up both of you, I said.

I came back to my seat and sat down with my head down. It's going to rain, way to spoil my mood. I felt warmth at my side so I looked up and saw Austin sitting next to me.

"What did you write in the assignment?", Austin asked.

"Why should I tell you? What you wrote?", I asked.

"I asked you first happy girl", he said mocking.

"Alright. I made an imaginary story and wrote a fake story", I lied to him and his face showed me that he didn't liked it.

Finally an expression appeared on his pumpkin face!! Yayiee!!

"Enlighten please", he asked.

"Yeah sure. I wrote about a boy named Blaire who lives in London and is my childhood friend and my pen friend too", I said.

"Cool", he said and then looked around.

Oh, you're a badass, my mind said.

I know, I replied.

"What about you?", I asked.

"Well I can't lie as good as you so I wrote the truth", he said.

"Truth and you? Really now? Mr. Hidden boy aka lone boy aka Mr. Austin aka The Lier", I said not liking his allegations.

"Fine I did a mistake and I'm trying to fix it", he said with a sigh.

"Keep on trying", I replied and looked outside.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I pissed by him? Last night was fine then why am I angry at him? Am I angry because he called me lier or am I angry because this weather is a mess.

"Why do you always have so much anger issues when I'm around? Is it just me or everyone?", He asked.

"It's this weather and you both. I hate rainy season", I said.

I hate you also, I chanted in my mind.

Oh, so you do kiss people you hate. Wonder what would you do to someone you'll love, my inner self mocked.

"Nicole, I wanna ask you something", he said so I turned towards him.

"Speak then", I replied.

"With whom are you going to Nial's party tonight?", He asked.

"No one yet. I'll ask someone out", I said.

"You can come with me if you want", he said.

"No thanks. I'll ask someone else", I replied.

"But I want you to come with me", he said.

"But I don't want to", I said. I looked again outside the window and only when I felt something soft touching my hands. I jumped in my seat and saw Austin holds my hand and interwined our fingers and hold them tightly.

"What are you doing?", I asked more like a whisper looking all around me. I was embarrassed by his action and afraid of being caught by anyone else.

"Agree to come with me", he said.

"No, I won't. You can't force me", I again said trying to free my hand from his death grip.

"Say yes Nicole or else I'm not letting you go", he said looking into my eyes and I could see determination in his eyes. My body shivered due to the cold wind that passed by kissing my hands through the window.

"Fine, I'll go but leave my hand", I said sighing.

"I don't want to", he said with a smirk and gosh, my cheeks went hot.

No, don't. Don't blush, don't smile, I chanted.

I was trying to free my hand but he was just tigheting his grip. I roamed my eyes all around me, everyone was busy chatting and busy in their world. Why god why on first place I decided to sit on the last seat.

"We'll go shopping after college", Austin said.

"I've enough dresses", I replied.

"I was talking about me. You're not my girlfriend for whom I would do shopping", he said with a smirk and I grimaced. Mentally, I hit my head for my stupidity and then I looked again outside the window.

"Unless you want to be mine", he whispered in my ears and my heart raced. I turned and he was close to me, too close for my liking. He looked into my eyes and then his eyes shifted towards my lips. He tighted his grip on my hand and bit his lips. My breath hitched inside my throat and I gaped.

His eyes again shifted to meet mine and then he smiled at me with a knowing look saying 'Remember something' and then he winked at me.

Breath breath breath. Calm down, just chill. I kept on repeating this line to myself.

Class ended and everyone started leaving the class except me and Austin. Although he left my hand when Rian came back to our seat to ask Austin to join him but that stupid jerk, asked him to leave and stayed here with me.

I asked him nth time to get up so that I can leave the class but he didn't budged a bit. The class was empty and dark because of the dark clouds painting the sky.

Austin turned towards me and shifted closer. I shifted towards wall but soon the distance between us decreased.

"You.. sh. .. should leave, I... I have to go", I whispered lightly. Where the hell are you Mr. Confidence?

He mositened his lips and then said, "I want something in return".

"Wh.. what?", I asked gulping nervously.

"I wanna kiss you badly right now but don't worry I'll do it tonight. Just be ready", he said with a smirk and then kissed my cheeks and left.

I was stunned by his words and actions. What does he mean? Omg, what am I getting into? Something is wrong with Austin. What the hell had happened to him? Why is he behaving so odd? Why the hell is he flirting with me in first place?

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

College ended like a flowing wind today and I didn't get time to talk to anyone because they all were busy in preparation for competition. It was raining today but thankfully it stopped by the time my college end. Now, I can walk easily to my house.

I was the first one to leave the classroom, I almost ran to my locker and take out my bag and with same pace, walked towards college gate. I don't want Austin to caught me. He's wierd, he's crazy today. I don't trust him, how can he say to me directly that he'll kiss me?

As if I'm allowing him anyway, I thought.

As if you stopped him first time, my inner self mocked.

You shut up.

Feeling all happy of being able to sneakout secretly out of the college, I patted my shoulder and walked towards my home. Students passed by me in their cars and bike honking and causing noise.

Someone again honked so I got a side allowing the vehicle to pass through but that doesn't work. That stupid moron kept on honking again and again. I stopped and turned to feed some brain to his or her empty head.

As soon as I turned I saw Austin whose bike stopped right in front of me and he take out his helmet and looked at me with a smile.

"Are you trying to run away from me?", He asked.

"I'm going home", I said shifting on my foot to another. Yeah, he's making me nervous.

"But we've decided to go for shopping, did you forgot?", He asked.

"I don't want to", I said and turned around.

"Sit on the bike or else I'll have to do something which you won't like", he said in a challenging tone and I gulped. Next thing I know was me running towards my home which luckily was just at two minutes distance and Austin following me.

I won't and I will never ever allow him to cross the boundaries!!

-------------------

Hey cupcakes !! How are you guys?

How was the chapter? Do lemme know!!

Vote, comments and share!!

Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 3 20
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
90K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
3K 98 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
403K 11.2K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...