Paid Boyfriend *Watty Awards...

By kimpyvon

Daniella Campbell is a normal highschool girl with best friends who have boyfriends, because of peer pressure... More

A/N :))
Chapter 2: Delivery by the front door
Chapter 3: I can't love him!
Chapter 4: Exact Copy?!
Chapter 5: Me and his girlfriend {Editing}
Chapter 6: It's just acting!
Chapter 7: #1 on Daniella's list
Chapter 8: I don't need you!
Chapter 9: #2 on Daniella's List
Chapter 10: Fun in the Amusement Park
Chapter 11: #3, #4 on Daniella's List
Chapter 12: For John's Sake
Chapter 13: His Rage
Chapter 14: The One with the Affair
Chapter 15: Moment of Truth
Chapter 16: There's no 'U' in "US" anymore
Chapter 17: #5 on Daniella's List
Chapter 18: A Friendly Date
Chapter 19: #6, #7 on Daniella's List
Chapter 20: Unplanned Evening Date
Chapter 21: The Reason Why
Chapter 22: The Feeling is Mutual
Chapter 23: In the Hands of Another Man
Chapter 24: Suicidal Incident
Chapter 25: John's Promise
Chapter 26: #8 on Daniella's List
Chapter 27: Loving from Afar
Chapter 28: Minor Mayhem
Chapter 29: John's Visit
Chapter 30: #9 on Daniella's List
Chapter 31: Day 1 in the City of Love
Chapter 32: Day 2 in the City of Love
Chapter 33: The Last Day in the City of Love
Chapter 34: A Very Complicating News
Chapter 35: #10 on Daniella's List
Chapter 36: A Tragic Occasion
Chapter 37: This is Goodbye
Chapter 38: The Grand Finale [End Part 1]
Chapter 39: The Grand Finale [End Part 2]
Chapter 40: The Grand Finale [End Part 3]
Credits:

Chapter 1: Mysterious Website

131K 2.2K 983
By kimpyvon

Daniella Campbell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniella Campbell, that's me.

17 years old,

Studies at "Glamour High School for Girls".

It's a classy school for rich kids like me.

I have shoulder length auburn locks and jet black eyes.

My best friends are Amy Shay and Katie Holmes.

Both of them have boyfriends from the neighboring school just in front of our school called "Intellectual High School for Boys."

Amy's boyfriend is Richard McKnight while Katie's boyfriend is called Eric Kinley.

Both of them are pretty handsome but not handsome enough for me.

You see, I envy those girls who have boyfriends, especially both of my best friends.

I have lots of handsome suitors from the neighboring school but I just think they're not good enough for me, that's why I kept waiting for the guy who would suit my tastes better.

Sadly, I've been waiting for years now and I haven't seen anyone who comes into my liking.

I never had a boyfriend before and my best friends kept telling me it's because I don't feel satisfied and look for the bad things in a guy that I know I won't like instead of the good things that I might love in them.

I have confidence in my abilities therefore, I just don't pick anyone to be my boyfriend.

You know why I'm so hard to please? I'm not boasting but I want you to see my perspective so you understand why I set my standards very high.

I am the flower of our school and a top notcher in our batch at the same time.

I know how to play the drums, keyboard, violin and I'm learning guitar, tuba and other instruments.

I'm also taking painting classes and won awards in both local and international competitions, so you see, I am very talented!

Furthermore, I believe that I am a very sweet and loving girl.

I'm born in a very wealthy family, my mother is a lawyer and my dad is a company owner.

I also did photo shoots and commercials.

Not to mention, I am a very popular girl in our school.

Everybody knows me, but I don't know all of them.

I sat with Amy and Katie on the cafeteria tables and talked about things when suddenly,

Amy screeched,

"Isn't that our boyfriends, Eric and Richard?!"

"Yes it is! Does my hair look fine? How about my makeup?" Katie asked continuously throwing questions at us.

"You're fine." I said while taking a delicate sip of my chamomile tea.

This is no ordinary cafeteria, just so you know.

This is a posh school so the food here aren't just the usual sloppy joes and whatever that lumpy thing the cafeteria lady dumps on people's trays.

We have high class meals like caviar, foie gras and escargot.

Although sometimes, I really crave for just the simple white cheese pizza in sbarro.

Richard and Eric are walking towards our table and greeting all of us,

"Hey baby." Richard looked at Amy and I can also feel their stings of affection.

"I missed you baby." Amy replied while hugging Richard.

Amy and Richard are like the wild and sweet couple.

"Please. We're in public." I coughed.

"Who cares? As long as my baby is with me nothing else matters." Richard hissed.

This is so embarrassing and I feel out of place sitting with two couples, I'm like the fifth wheel, yay.

Good thing, Katie and Eric are a bit more.. reserved.

Katie is conservative after all, but they're also cuddling and hugging and touching just like any other normal couple would do.

I carefully chewed the mushroom risotto I shoved in my mouth.

I wanted to act more elegant that's why I have these tendencies to act so delicately in eating. But boy, I never thought it would be so hard. I mean, just doing this for my image. That's all.

"Say, Daniella.. are you a lesbian-" Eric asked and I can see Katie trying to cut him off of whatever he's about to say and telling him with her eyes to shut up.

I put down my eating utensils gently on the napkin I brought and said,

"I am not a lesbian, it's just that I have not yet found the perfect guy for me."

"Well, that's what you always say. You set the bar too high, Daniella. There's no such guy with all those traits that actually exists. I mean, they just miss one of your standards and you already don't like the guy. I mean give them a chance.." Amy commented while playing with Richard's fingers.

I glared at her and replied,

"I believe such guy exists, I mean it's just a few traits that I like in a guy, and a couple of dislikes.. That guy is just not coming into my life yet, but he will whoever he may be."

"Few traits? You listed like three pages back to back!" Katie interrupted.

"Hey, I cut my standards and lowered them! Last year it's five pages.." I softly answered while picking up my spoon again and scooping some more risotto into my mouth.

"*Sigh*, Daniella, I think that it's because of your pride that's why you want a guy so perfect and expect too much. You should think a bit more like.. you're not that perfect and of course, there are guys who are good guys but don't fit every single trait you want them to be." Richard said.

I admit, he's pretty right but.. can't there be a guy at least close to perfect? I mean come on, I'm an awesome girl. (A/N: *snorts*)

"By the way, how did you two get in our school?" I asked with one brow raised up.

"Don't ask." Eric replied.

"Hey, you two!"

Oops, looks like security's caught them.

Stupid idiots, why didn't they see the hidden cameras that aren't actually hidden around the school grounds?

Eric and Richard were hiding under the tables but the school guard dragged them both with his two bare hands and told them to go back to their school.

That was a funny scene.

Amy and Katie are pretty much upset their boyfriends left our school,

"Let's go home." Amy suggested.

"Yeah, that's a great idea. I'm exhausted." Katie added.

"Well, let's go." I said.

I started my black limo and went to Katie's and Amy's places to drop them off.

"Bye Daniella!" Amy waved as she closed my car door.

"That's the last one, okay, time to go home." I said to myself while driving the roads in full speed.

I just love the feeling of driving this fast, I feel so free.

My car was passing by loads of couples spreading their displays of love and affection in public and I began thinking about getting a serious boyfriend.

I stopped in front of our very posh garage and got out of the car.

What's a girl going to do on a Friday night?:)

Hmm, usually girls go on Friday night movie dates with their boyfriends but since I don't have one..

I'm going to hang out with my Friday buddy- my pink glittery laptop with high speed internet connection.

I tossed my shoes to the side and quickly microwaved some 3 minute buttered popcorn and grabbed some few Reese bars with me.

I put them on my favorite rainbow colored coffee table just next to my study desk and got one pitcher of iced tea and placed it on the same table I put my treats on.

I placed my laptop on the study desk and started to open it.

*Tap tap tap tap*

I'm browsing on some movies I could watch and download from Torrent.

Oh, a popup! I was going to take it off but I was automatically sent to another webpage.

I was sent to a very odd website and it's not a normal website at all-

*

Note: Hey guys! I know everyone hates her egotistical attitude right now but please give this book a chance. And I hope you get to see her develop and mature from a bratty and snotty girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 2.2K 27
Tina Rhee is always the last of her friends to get anything. So on the first day back from vaction Amy tells her that she has a boyfriend. Which cau...
68.1K 1.3K 53
"You have 2 months to get a girl to fall in love you, then break up with her and you'll get your money." What started out to be a bet with his frien...
2.9K 207 35
Kyleigh has always been a wild child. A past filled with neglect, sexual addiction, alcohol/drug abuse, and a minimized sense of self worth haunts he...
43.2K 4.5K 53
(Note: This story is totally NOT CLICHÉ. If you think I'm lying, then check it out)~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Daniel is the most popular, handsome and intelligent...