Alone Again (Percico/Pernico...

By BroadwayTrash_PJO

[DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters in this story. All rights to Rick Riordan, the brilliant mind behind... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Random A/N
Chapter 11
A/N (I know, I know)
Chapter 12
Whoops
i'M sOrRy
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
HEY, You Should Read This A/N
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A Note From The Author
Epilogue

Chapter 17

935 32 36
By BroadwayTrash_PJO

So I'm not exactly sure what day it is in the story at the moment😂😂 let's just say that it's Thursday. Okay?

Great. So my reason for deleting the previous chapter 17: it went from 0 to 100 real quick and I dislike doing that with my stories😂

So here's this.

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of suicide (remember: this book is not promoting any of these topics)

Okay, CARRY ON.

And Percy had finally fallen asleep.
*****

The next morning, the four boys headed to school together. During his first few classes, Nico went through the day in his head. While doing so, he remembered that Percy would be at lunch with him. Frank had stayed home sick, so Nico was thankful that he wasn't going to be alone.

His mind replayed the previous night at the thought of Percy. He had told him about his dad and Bianca.

Nico really hoped he could trust Percy.

Percy was highly complex to Nico. He was calm one moment, and then snapping the next. It got a bit confusing.

However, Nico still wasn't 100% sure about Percy. Percy had obviously told Nico some sob stories that probably scarred him, but Nico still felt like he was hiding something. Just something that may or may not completely change Nico's view on Percy.

There was just that feeling.

After his thoughts caused him to miss all of the information in his first classes, he headed towards lunch. He looked around the room to try to spot Percy, and Nico eventually spotted him at a table, talking to some blonde guy. Nico approached the two awkwardly.

"Ah, Nico," Percy looked up from his seat, acknowledging his presence.

The blonde stood up and held out his hand for Nico, who took it cautiously. "Luke Castellan."

Nico nodded. "Nico di Angelo." (I just typed Nico di Angelica please help me)

Nico sat Percy's other side, slightly eager to get away from this "Luke" guy. He studied him as the two carried on with their conversation. Luke had many of Jason's characteristics, like the blonde hair, the blue eyes, the paler skin, and coincidentally, the scars on their faces. Although Luke's scar was fifty times scarier than Jason's.

Nico attempted to insert himself into the conversation. "So how do you two know each other?"

Percy answered for both of them, "Luke was in more trouble than I was."

Luke whacked his shoulder. "Was not, you asshat." A small smile appeared on Percy's face.

"I know what you're probably thinking," Luke sighed as he continued, "but I was just mixed in with the wrong people."

It was then Percy's turn to sigh. He silenced himself as he looked down at a textbook, which Nico didn't even realize was there.

Assuming Percy didn't want to be bothered, Nico looked towards Luke. "What's he doing?"

"Sucking at school," Luke replied, earning a brief glare from Percy.

Not looking up, Percy gave a more detailed answer. "There's this huge test this afternoon that was apparently announced a while ago, and I guess my history teacher thinks I have mind reading powers."

"Did you talk to her?" Nico inquired.

Percy nodded. "She didn't appreciate it." He paused for about thirty seconds. "I need someone who's actually in this class."

"Silena is," Luke replied, spinning the tips of his hoodie strings in his hand.

Percy nodded a thanks, making his way over to Silena.

Luke turned to Nico. "How's he doing?"

Nico shrugged in response. "He seems fine so far."

"Good, good. Did he ever find a girlfriend?" Luke asked jokingly. "I haven't seen him for two years so he had time to up his game."

"I actually don't know," Nico answered, trying to recall any possible mentions of one.

Percy returned to the table, sighing. "She said that these tests song even get graded." Luke stifled a laugh, earning yet another playful glare from Percy.

Must've been close, Nico observed the two.

"Luke, please tell me you didn't corrupt Nico," Percy said, sitting down and putting his book in his bag.

"Just asked him if you ever got a girlfriend," Luke explained. Percy rolled his eyes at the statement. Nico guessed the whole "Percy, get a girlfriend" thing was a joke between the two.

The transition bell rang, starting the five minutes that everyone had to switch classes. They all bid their goodbyes before heading to their separate classes. Percy walked into the class with the aforementioned history test, sighing as he plopped himself into a seat. Nothing had even happened in the class yet, but Percy was already done with the afternoon.

*****

After the dismissal bell rang, everyone rushed out of their classrooms. Percy headed towards his locker to grab his jacket. He shut his locker with his foot as he slipped his arms through and left the building. He searched the parking lot for Grover, making his way towards his car after spotting it. Grover, who was already in his seat, unlocked the doors for Percy. After climbing in, he pulled out of the spot and the parking lot.

**next day**

Nico sat in the cafeteria, flipping through his texts. (I literally only write stuff at lunch, bleach) He was currently receiving many from Leo, who was bored out of his mind in class.

Of course, he eventually got caught and had to stop, but Jason was in the same class and sent a video of the situation.

Jason was always a lot smarter about not getting caught.

Frank was still out, so Nico was alone at lunch until, surprisingly, Luke approached the table.

"Mind if I join?" He asked Nico. Nico shook his head, gesturing to a seat. Luke took the aforementioned seat, sighing as he did so.

A question came to Nico's mind. Obviously, he couldn't just flat out say "Hey, why were you arrested at such a young age?" or anything like that. He had to beat around the bush somehow.

With his genius mind, Nico just let the words leave his mouth as they pleased. "So I kind of forgot; how exactly do you know Percy?"

"Ah, the whole crime thing. I assume you're wondering what happened, no?" Luke smirked as he finished. Nico gave an awkward 'yes' before Luke continued. "My mother was, to put it simply, insane. My father apparently left the two of us at a very young age. Eventually, I ran away at fourteen. With my luck, of course, the cops found me. While I was gone, my mom went so crazy she killed herself. They figured either one of two things had happened. Of course, they both led back to me, although one is extremely bizarre."

Nico stayed silent while Luke kept telling his story. "They considered the possibility that I killed her, and that it was the reason I ran away. Mind you, she died about two weeks after I left, so their theory didn't make much sense. They also believed that I might've been dealing drugs for her, and that she died from drug abuse. It was just a cycle of hell, in all honesty."

Nico thought for a moment before speaking, "So you didn't actually do anything?"

Luke shook his head. "Tragedy, ain't it?"

After putting all of the brutally honest conversation aside, the two attempted to get to know each other.

Maybe Luke wasn't that bad.

MY EYES, THEY BURN. DAMN IT, THEY ALWAYS HURT WHEN I GET TRASH IN THEM

BUT WHATEVER. HOPE YALL ENJOYED MY TRASHY UPDATE

BYE KIDDOS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 2.3K 19
The war is over. But the losses are too great to grasp. The seven are dead. Except for Percy. Injured, broken and alone, Percy barely leaves his cab...
66.3K 1.4K 34
"And at least I don't mess with people's feelings!" He yells back. "It is not my fault that you cannot accept your feelings!" "But why did you kiss...
28K 510 8
What if Percy didn't remember Annabeth? Percabeth fanfic, I'm not sure how many parts this will be or if I'll even continue, just let me know what yo...
52.1K 1K 19
Percy Jackson left his camp to wander around the world. His journey was quickly shortened when a mysterious man offers him a place away from earth. A...