Sold to Who?!

By Free_Spirit8700

[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbi... More

WARNING
Chapter 1- Meeting
Chapter 2- Brother
Chapter 3- Sold
Chapter 4- Dreams
Chapter 5- The Boys
Chapter 6- Run
Chapter 7- Awkward Silence
Chapter 8- Preformance
Chapter 9- Talent
Chapter 10- Visitor
Chapter 11- Surgery
Chapter 12- Chances
Chapter 13- Date Time
Chapter 14- Gun Shots
Chapter 15- Secret Revealed
Chapter 16- My Rules
Chapter 17- Permission
Chapter 18- Tattoos
Chapter 19- Lies
Chapter 20- Alec
Chapter 21- Again
Chapter 22- Gang Party
Chapter 23- Bang
Chapter 24- New Enemy
Chapter 25- Birth
Chapter 26- Triplets
Character Review!
Chapter 27- Mystery Girl
Chapter 28- Captured
Chapter 29- Memories
Chapter 30- Proposal
Chapter 31- Shopping
Chapter 32- Grown Up Balloons
Chapter 33- Parties
Chapter 34- Big day
Chapter 35- Karma
A/N
#WATCHITBURN

Continued

12.6K 196 18
By Free_Spirit8700

"Welcome back! We have purchased a new camera from our.... Last episode of Character Hotspot" *previous cheers die down*
"But it's ok we figured it out and luckily Bella and Alec convinced Robert to do both introductions!"
"I'm ready lets just skip the friendly chitchat and get the introductions over with"
"Well.. Ok then go ahead.."
"My name is Robert Hunter Shade my wife was Julia Love Shade I am father to Bella and Alec and grandfather to Aiden, Landon, and Mia. Julia Love Shade.... She was my wife and mother to Alec and Bella and if she was still here she would be grandmother to Aiden, Landon, and Mia.."

"Ok thank you have a nice day" *claps and cheering*
"Whatever..."
"Well ok then he is sweeter to family he is more of a family guy that's the way his character is.."

"Next up is Coleeeeeee!" *cheers*
"Hi"
"Hello Cole would you like to tell us about yourself?"
"There's not much but my full name is Cole Harsh Sin my brothers are Carter, Pierce, Wes, Connor, and Ash not by blood but their my best friends so they are like my brothers"*claps*

"How sweet well it was nice having you! Have a nice day!"
"You too"

"Give it up for Pierce!" *cheering*
"Hello!"
"Hello Pierce now let's get to it! Tell us about yourself"
"Ok! My full name is Pierce Stuart Vern and well I'm boyfriend to Alec Bella's brother oh! By the way! Hey Bella! She's my best friend but I would never take Chelsea's place! That would be rude! Anyway and my brothers but not by blood like Cole said is Carter, Cole, Ash, Wes, and Connor"

"I'm happy for you and Alec! We're happy we could have you! Have a nice day! Bye!"
"Bye and thanks!" *cheering*

"Next up we ha-"
"Helloooo ladies!" *cheers* *girls screaming*
"As you can guess we have Wes up!" *cheers*
"Yup I'm here I'm going to go ahead and go to the intro, my name is Wes Hunt Mathus my brothers are Carter, Ash, Connor, Cole, and Pierce not by blood. Sometime I would like them to be but then other times I don't" *laughs*

"It was nice having you Wes and don't go too crazy with the girls but personally I think you and Chelsea would make a lovely couple!"
"Who? Bella's best friend? Oh God no! That's just wrong! But bye it was real and goodbye ladies!" *wink* *girls swooning and cheering*
"Bye!"

"I'm really tired and don't want to be social today so let's get this over with! My name is Connor Jake Roge I have five brothers not blood like those three idiots all ready said Carter, Cole, Pierce, Wes, and Ash"

"You all have a strong bond which I love! Have a nice day being antisocial!"*laughs*
"We do and thanks I will have a nice day being antisocial" *laughs*

"Hot dogs! Get your hot dogs!" *laughs*
"Well hello Ash the comedian as always huh?"
"You now it! Anyway my name is Ash Larry Wellston boyfriend to Ava Well Martian brother to the psychopath  Arden Sine Wellston and brother to Carter, Cole, Wes, Connor, Pierce, and the best of them all Ash!"

"Haha funny well have a nice day we were happy to have you bye!"
"Goodbyeeee"

"Get your guns and throwing knives! Arden is up next!"
"Let me go! Where's Bella! Let me go!" *gasps*
"You'll never get your hands on my Bella!"
"Carter you going to scare the kids with your yelling!"
"You need help sis!"
"Shut up Ash I do not need help!"
"Hello Miss. Wellston" *glares and angry yelling*
"Calm down!" *dies down*
"How do you know it's not Mrs?"
"Oh honey I think everyone knows it's Miss" *laughs*
"Tell your security guards to get off me!"
"Really I'm not that stupid it's for safety reasons Miss.Wellston"
"Ugh whatever my name is Arden Sine Wellston I'm sister to Ash and that's all I'm saying!"

"That's all I really wanted to know from you! Next!" *cheers*
"Ugh let me go!"
"So dramatic!" *laughs*

"And last but not least Chelsea!"
"Hello! America! I've always wanted to do that!"
"Haha so full of energy just like Bella! Tell us about yourself!"
"Well me full name is Chelsea Ann Pre best friends with Bella more like sistas! *laughs*

"Oh and I heard what you said about me and Wes eww why would you even think that? Just why?"
"Haha sorry couldn't help myself but this is where we will have to wrap up! Everyone get out here!" *characters walk on stage*
"Carter don't let Mia chew on your hair!" -BHS_Bella
"Well then don't let Landon and Aiden tug on your hair!" -CJC_Carter
"I wonder about you two" -ALW_Ash
"Oh shut up Ash I think it's cute!" PSV_Pierce
"Ugh get a room you two!" -ASW_Arden
"No one asked you Arden!" -ALW_Ash
"Goodbye Wattpad community this is the end of this episode on Character Hotspot!" *cheers*
"Bye!" - all the Characters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 83.5K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
927K 25.8K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...
2.8M 69.2K 124
COMPLETED - When Isabella arrives at college, she's determined to keep her head in the books and go by unnoticed. Yet, life had other plans for her...
4.2M 78.2K 26
I had my face buried in his neck, he smells so good. He was gripping my waist not letting me fall. Then I realized I was straddling his lap. "Oh I'm...